Parental Control

Story Info
Selfish boy learns to contribute to family.
2.1k words
4.25
219k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 07/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucOuarm
LucOuarm
187 Followers

All characters are over 18.

I thought that I heard a noise, but I was too engrossed with stroking my stiff cock while flicking through the pages of a girly magazine too pay much attention to it. My palm, greased with slippery skin lotion, was slowly sliding up and down my five-inch cock. I had just come home from my summer job and needed to relax before I took a shower.

Suddenly the door flew open and my mother stood there, glaring at me and shaking her head with displeasure. I was caught. I felt my cock begin to wilt in my hand as her eyes roamed up and down my nakedness.

"I told you that I didn't want to see you doing that any more," she yelled harshly. In a few quick steps she was at my bedside and had whipped the magazine from my hand before I could slip it under my pillow.

"Oh, mom, I..."

"Don't 'Oh, mom' me, young man; you know what I said about this kind of activity." She flicked rapidly through the pages of the magazine and tossed it contemptuously onto the foot of my bed.

"But, mom..."

"No buts about it, Paul. You know what your father and I said."

"Please don't tell dad, mom, please," I begged.

"I must tell him, Paul, and you know why." She stepped to the door and called out, "John! John, can you come up here, please."

I heard a distant muffled voice, and my heart sank. My mother stepped back to my bed, shaking her head.

"Oh, mom, you didn't have to do that," I muttered, my head hanging down in shame and despair.

Attracted by the tumult, my older sister Kathy appeared just then in the doorway. She cast her eyes over the scene and comprehended immediately what had been occurring in my room.

"Paul, not again!" she exclaimed.

My mother answered for me. "Yes, Kathleen, again your disobedient brother was abusing himself, jerking off in his room," she said sadly.

"Mom, what are we going to do with him?" Kathleen asked.

"Mom, Kathy, can't I..." I started to say, but stopped when I heard my father's heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. Now I was in for it.

My mother and sister stepped aside, giving my father a full view of my depravity as he stepped through the door. Dad perceived the problem right away. I saw the disappointed look in his face, and I closed my eyes in shame so that I didn't need to see their faces.

"Paul, how many times do I have to talk to you about this. Open up those eyes," he demanded as he stepped toward me. "This is the fifth time your mom and I have caught you. Who knows how many other times there have been."

"Uh, dad, I'm sorry," I mumbled.

"You're sorry!" he yelled. "What about the rest of us. We have to put up with your constant perverse behavior. You only think about your own needs. What about the rest of the family, me, your mother, your sister."

"I'm sorry, dad, mom, Kathy," I murmured, glancing around at them. I tried to be very humble.

His voice became more conciliatory. "Listen, son, remember what I said about this. We have two healthy, lusty women in this house, and I can't do it all myself. You need to pitch in and do your share."

"Yes, dad, I know, but..."

"No buts, please, Paul," he interrupted. "I'm not getting any younger, and I need you to step up and help out. Pick up your share of the load. Two women need your semen inside them, not in that towel there."

"Dad, I didn't think they wanted it, I didn't think they needed me."

"Paul, listen to me, son," he replied. "They always need you, if not one, then the other. I don't want you wasting your energy and sperm by yourself anymore. If you have a need for release, then go to them." I saw my mother and sister nod in agreement. "And if they are not here, remember your cousins Susie and Tracie and Aunt Mary live only a short distance away. I'm sure they would accommodate you, and even welcome you."

"OK, dad, I'll try."

"Don't just try, Paul. Just do it." He looked around thoughtfully at my sister and my mother. "I believe that it is your turn for Kathy. I want to see you take care of her right now."

I looked up at my sister's face and saw her annoyed expression had vanished completely. She eagerly pulled her t-shirt off, making her firm boobs jiggle as they settled back into their pert position. Next her shorts fell to the floor, revealing that she, as usual, had not bothered with any underwear. Her curvy hips framed her honeypot with its thatch of red hair. My parents stepped aside as Kathy moved enthusiastically toward my bed. She crouched and put her soft hand around my cock. It begin to rise again in anticipation of the pleasure we would give each other. Her eyes met mine and a little smile appeared on her lips. I smiled back.

"This is so much better, Paul," my mother said. One of her hands was on a breast, giving it a soft feel through her blouse, while she stared at my growing prick. My father's hand dropped to the front of his pants, where a bulge was appearing, as he eyed Kathy's firm, round ass.

I slid my hand gently between my sister's thighs and began to finger her cunt, and I was not surprised to feel it was already wet. I had noticed her staring at my semi-hard cock as I was being rebuked. I pushed a couple of fingers up inside her and rubbed my other hand across each breast. I liked the way my fingers made her nipples pop outward. I slid off the bed and knelt in front of her. Our faces merged and I pressed my lips against her soft mouth. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and I sucked it, swirling my own tongue around hers. We both began to sigh contentedly. I could see my mother begin to unbutton her blouse, but my father was mostly out of my view.

"Suck my cunny, Paul," my sister said. "I really need to feel your mouth on me. Please, sweety, eat my cunny."

I could not resist my sister's request, especially when I so loved to taste her sweet pussy. I pulled her up and pushed her down onto the bed. Kathy placed her butt on the edge, lifting her legs into the air, forming a lewd Vee that ended in her pink twat. I knelt back down between her raised legs, and she draped them over my broad shoulders. I noticed my father was stepping out of his pants, and my mother had let her skirt drop down onto the floor.

I started teasing Kathy by kissing and licking the inside of her legs. Her hands tried to grasp my head to pull it to her pussy, but I twisted out of her reach to torture her a while longer. She moaned weakly. Mom and dad were both nude now. Dad was behind mom, cupping her large breasts in his hands, his fingers rolling her nipples. Mom's hips were grinding across his pelvis. I pushed my face into my sister's cunt and began to lap her juices.

"Oh, Paulie, sweety," she moaned softly. "I needed this so much; don't stop, please." Now I understood how I had been depriving her just to quench my own need quickly. My sister's hips began to wiggle her pussy against my mouth. I put my fingers back inside her and reached up to stroke her breasts. "Ah... ahhhhh," she sighed. I felt the bed move and saw that my mother was leaning over with her hands on the footboard. My father was working his long cock into her from behind.

"Put it in me, honey; I want you feel you inside me right now," my mother demanded. She ground her ass against my dad. I saw him push against her. "Oh Yeah!" mom cried out. "Oh yeah, honey! That's so good!" I had to turn my eyes away to give my sister the attention she deserved. After several minutes my sister was moaning loudly. Her legs were clasping me to her pussy and her heels were spurring me onward.

"Oh, Paulie, ohhhh... ohhhh, sweety... ohhhh... OHHHHH!" she cried out as my mouth brought her to a climax. "Mmmmmm... Oooooo... Mmmmmm...." Kathy moaned as my tongue continued to slide up and down her cleft. I let her relax a little and then turned her around on the bed so I could lie next to her.

"Get on top of me, Kathy," I said. I wanted to be on the bottom so that I could watch my parents. Dad was slowly pistoning into my mother and she was rotating her hips against him. Her eyes were closed and a blissful expression filled her face. She loved to fuck. Kathy slowly rose and lifted a leg over me. As she straddled me, she fondled my cock to bring it to full hardness and rubbed it against her wet pussy.

"Oh yeah," Kathy sighed as she fed my cock into her cunt. "This is so good, Paulie, Ohhh." My cock slid into her until the base was hidden in our pubic hair. Kathy began to raise and lower herself, slowly making my cock fuck her wet cunt. I reached up and began to fondle her boobs.

"John, honey, aren't they so sexy," my mom whispered. Her eyes were open and enjoying the sight of her two children loving each other. Dad was looking over her shoulder with a very pleased look on his face; I was now following his orders. "Ooooo, Honey, you feel so good," Mom sighed. His hands were gripping her full hips as he drove himself into her pussy.

Kathy was now pumping my cock more strenuously, seeking out another orgasm. "Oh, Paulie, oh sweety, make me come," she gasped. I slipped one hand between us to massage her hood, while another began to tweak her nipples. My sister's face was now flushed and sweaty with her efforts, and she gasped, "ohhh... ohhh... Paulie... fuck... fuck... ohhh... fuck... me..."

I started to drive up to meet her thrusts as her efforts quickened. I began to pinch her nipples harder and Kathy grunted out, "Ohhhhh.... OHHHHH... MMMMMM... NNNGGHHH!" I felt her pussy grip my cock. I drove upward, heaving her little body upward as my own need overcame me. I felt a tingling grow in my loins and rapidly sweep across my pelvis. My cock spasmed and spurted its load of semen into my sister's belly. I groaned loudly.

"Honey, aren't they... just precious... I love them... so much," my mother gasped. Her own climax was now beginning, stimulated in part by the lascivious sight of her two dear children locked together in coital passion. My father took this cue and reached around to finger her nipples. I was still in a fog with my sister's moist body draped over me, but I made an effort to watch my parents bring themselves off.

My mother began to rock the bed as she pushed against the footboard, driving her round ass against my father. "Ohh... ohhh... ohhhhh..." she gasped as dad pushed he big dick into her. Their efforts made my sister rock back and forth on my body, and made my own cock stay hard inside her cum-laden pussy. My parent's faces were contorted in passion.

"OHHHHHHH... OOOOOOOO... MMMMMM... NNNGGHH," my mother moaned and groaned as her pussy began to spasm on my father's cock.

"AAHHHGGGGGHHH." my father groaned as he began to shoot a load of his thick cum into my mother's sopping pussy.

The room was filled with sighs and moans of pleasure as we slowly came down from the heights of our passion. I felt my cock shrink out of Kathy's pussy, and she rolled off me. My dad stood up and pulled my mother to him, kissing her lovingly. My sister and I kissed for a long moment, and then she got up from my bed.

"I want to take a shower," Kathy said as she walked to the door.

"Mind if I join you, dear," mom said. She put her arm lovingly around my sister's shoulders. I could see semen dripping down their legs, the loving contributions of my father and myself, as they stepped from my room.

"See, son, this is so much better than beating your meat alone in your room. We made our ladies happy; a loving family is a happy family."

"Yes, dad, I'll remember that." My parents were right. We were a very happy, loving family, and I loved them all so much.

LucOuarm
LucOuarm
187 Followers