Parental Discretion is Advised

Story Info
Mom seduces son eventually involving the whole family.
68.1k words
4.73
370.1k
490
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,066 Followers

An erotic incest fantasy by E. R. O. Scot

Remember folks, don't try this at home. I'm a professional writer and this is just a fantasy. Of course, if you have reason to believe you can actually make it into a reality and aren't merely living in a fantasy world, then, by all means, go for it ... and good luck. ;-)

Chapter 1.

John and Karen Cummings were relaxing by their pool. It was summer in River City and it was hot, as usual. John and Karen had already splashed and swam a bit and were now sitting under a large pool-side sun shade, watching their two college-aged children still fooling around in the water.

Kevin, their twenty-year-old son, six feet, one inch of lean, tan young male body was in the process of picking up his sister, Michelle, after which he threw her bodily into the pool with much squealing and kicking of feet on her part. She had just gotten out of the pool and dried off. Kevin then dived in over the top of her.

Michelle was eighteen. She was also lean at 115 pounds and five feet, six inches tall. She was also as tan as her brother. She had squealed and kicked her feet when Kevin picked her up, but she was having as much fun as he was.

Michelle swam to the far edge of the pool and hoisted herself out of the water and her parents were able to fully see their daughter's womanly attributes as she stood with her back to them, wringing out her long, brown hair, with natural blonde streaks from the sun. The red bikini she wore was tiny, showing most of her ass. Her firm buttocks and womanly hips narrowed into a tiny waist. Her back was long and lean and supple. She turned around and John and Karen could see that the front of her bikini barely covered her vulva and the two bits of triangular cloth of the bikini top couldn't begin to cover all of her full breasts ... nor did they hide the fact that her nipples were hard.

Karen cut her eyes to her husband's face. He was wearing dark sunglasses, as was she, and he was holding his head at a slight down angle and to one side. It wouldn't look like he was staring at his daughter, but he was. Karen could see through the side of his sunglasses and could see he was looking up and directly at Michelle.

"She's hot, isn't she?" Karen said quietly.

John started a little. "What?" he asked as he turned his head towards his wife.

"Oh please, John, you were totally checking out our daughter. And I can't say I blame you. She's a real hottie."

John grinned, slightly abashed that he had been caught. "Yeah, well I think I've seen you checking Kevin out ... right?"

"But of course I have, John. I may be his mother but I can recognize a hunk when I see one. Besides he reminds me of you at that age. In fact," she continued, "you've still got it, you know. You're still a hunk, too."

And Karen meant it. At age forty-three John had kept his body in good shape. He was tall, like Kevin, both just over six feet, and lean and tan. He had light brown hair and brown eyes, whereas Kevin, like his mother, had dark blonde hair and blue eyes. Michelle had inherited John hair color, or nearly so, and brown eyes also.

But then, Karen was no slouch either. She was a very attractive forty-two-year-old that still turned a lot of heads, even among her children's male friends. She and John had put their family on a paleo diet a few years ago. No grains, no sugar, no polyunsaturated oils, very few potatoes. They ate a lot of fresh mixed salads, various sautéed vegetables, nuts, seeds, some fruit, and meat, along with healthy, natural saturated fats. They had found out that it was hard to get fat by eating fat, but easy to get fat by eating carbs. Plus they had given up miles of jogging for interval training, long walks, and a just a couple of intense resistance exercise sessions per week. John and Karen's bodies were in better shape than ever before and they felt strong, healthy, and full of life.

John leaned over to give his wife a quick kiss on the lips. "Flattery like that will get you fucked and fucked hard my equally hot and beautiful wife."

"Ooo, baby! Right here in front of the children," Karen said with a wicked smile.

Then she realized that her body reacted sexually to the image of her and John having sex, right here beside the pool, with their son and daughter watching. She felt it between her legs. And why not, she thought. She and John belonged to a swingers' club. They fucked in front of other people on a regular basis ... but never in front of their children, of course. Her natural libidinous mind wondered how she would react to fucking in front of Kevin and Michelle ... and how they would react. Probably not good, she decided. Still, the thought intrigued her.

Both Kevin and Michelle knew that their parents were swingers. John and Karen had taken the time to carefully explain their life-style to their children and why it worked for them. They also had long talks with them about sex and sexuality, as well as the benefits and pitfalls of sex and emotional entanglements. They were very open but not pushy about this information and about themselves. The three most important rules they hoped they had instilled in their children when it came to sex were: consenting adults only, no unwanted pregnancies, and no sexually transmissible diseases—all things that could be easily contended with in this day and age, with a little logic and foresight. After that, pretty much anything went.

John and Karen also reinforced the need to be discreet and not tell their friends, or anyone for that matter, about their parents' swinging life-style; that many people, most in fact, would find it to be immoral and may want to declare them to be unfit parents and take Kevin and Michelle away from them. Of course, now that their children were both legal adults, that wasn't a concern any more.

They also explained why they believed their sexual behavior to be moral conduct according to their standards. First, sex wasn't dirty, filthy, nasty, or obscene ... except for rape and child molesting. Second, their swinging didn't harm other people, in fact there were a whole lot of people just like them. Third, sex wasn't sacred and only able to be enjoyed by one man and one woman who were married. Of course, a couple, married or not, who wanted to be sexually exclusive was fine too. Fourth, it was their right as adults to be swingers. It was nobodies' business but their own what they did sexually with other consenting adults. And fifth, they found swinging to be a whole lot of fun and they enjoyed it together.

They didn't need to point out that they had been married for twenty-one years and were still in love with and devoted to each other. John and Karen were prepared to defend their sexual life choice, if need be, from anyone who might confront them about it, but so far it hadn't been necessary. Evidently Kevin and Michelle, for whatever reason, never talk about their parents alternative sex life with their friends.

John and Karen had met in college. There had been an instant attraction between them. They were both highly sexual people and were smart enough to admit it to each other. They had talked about sex and relationships for hours, before, during, and after fucking each other's brains out. It was John who had suggest joining a swingers' group and Karen agreed immediately, wanting to experience all kinds of sex with all kinds of people, while still having a special man—home base, more or less—in her life. John felt exactly the same way. That was twenty-four years ago and their relationship was still strong, and loving, and affectionate. They enjoyed a lot of sex with each other and a lot of sex with a lot of other people and that wasn't about to change.

Besides being swingers, John and Karen were "clothing optional" people. Nudity was not an issue in their household, unless there were guests, of course. They also went to various known nude beaches from time-to-time. For a few years, while Kevin and Michelle were in their early teens, they had resisted their parents nudity. That stage had passed. Still, nudity in the house was less frequent than it had been a few years ago, but it didn't shock or disgust the kids anymore to see one or both of their parents naked in their bedroom with the door open or, once in a while in some other part of the house.

In fact, both Kevin and Michelle joined their parents, on occasion, either in the hot tub or the pool, sans clothing, but only at night, with the yard lights off. There were other two story houses close enough to look down into their yard and the Cummings didn't want any neighbor calling the police about people running around naked in their back yard. That's why, in the day time, swimming suits—even minuscule ones like what both Karen and Michelle were wearing—were the rule. American men, of course, have an aversion to showing their legs above the knees and John and Kevin were no exception. Their swimming attire covered their thighs completely.

John laughed at his wife's words. "No silly. Of course not right here in front of the children."

Karen decided to be mischievous. "Why not, John? We fuck in front of lots of other people."

John's mouth dropped open and he stared at his wife. "What are you suggesting?"

"Later," she whispered. Both Michelle and Kevin had gotten out of the pool, toweled off, and were heading towards their parents.

"Feed me," Kevin said. "My stomach says it's time to order a nice big pizza ... with everything on it."

"Oh yuck!" Michelle said. "I just want sausage and pepperoni."

While the Cummings ate a "paleo" diet, once a month they had a "cheat" meal, usually pizza.

John got up out of the lounge chair and held his hand out to Karen as she got up too. He smiled at his kids. Kevin always wanted "everything" on his pizza. Michelle always wanted just sausage and pepperoni. Karen liked the "everything" on it pizza and he, most of the time, liked the sausage and pepperoni, but was know to have a slice of the other.

"You know the drill, guys" he said. "We always order two pizzas."

Kevin grinned at his father. "Yeah, I know, but I just like to hear Michelle say 'oh yuck.'"

Michelle punch her brother on the upper arm. "Yeah, you're a creep." Her punch was more like a love tap. She wasn't trying to hurt him.

Kevin grabbed his sister from behind as she turned away and wrapped his arms around her, pinning her arms to her sides. He gave her a big hug, almost squeezing her tits out of the tiny bikini top. "But you still love me, don't you little sister?"

Karen gave John a look. It seemed like their son, whose head was bent down on the other side of Michelle's, was intentionally staring down at his sister's boobs. John gave his wife a quick look of raised eyebrows.

"Let go of me, creep!" Michelle said, as she twisted her torso back and forth in her brothers strong arms, further risking the complete escape of one or both of her full breasts out of her bikini top, but she had a smile on her face.

When Kevin released her, Michelle turned around and gave her brother a quick, hard shove with both hands against his chest. He was standing at the edge of the pool and he went over backwards, taking his towel with him, which was around his neck.

"Hey!" was all Kevin could say before he hit the water with a big splash.

Michelle turned and ran for the house, laughing as she went.

Chapter 2.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh yes, John!" Karen cried out. She was lying on her back with her legs wide apart and straight up. John was pounding his thick cock fast and furiously in and out of her wet pussy.

"I told you that flattery would get you fucked and fucked hard," he said in a panting voice. He was supporting his weight on his forearms, which were on either side of Karen's body. This allowed him to lever his hips—and, therefore, his cock—back and forth both quickly and deeply.

"Oh baby, I love how you fuck me!" Karen replied, also panting.

"Oh yes, John! I'm going to come!," Karen squealed and then her body shook and her hips thrust rapidly against John's pounding cock as a wonderfully intense orgasm swept through her.

John didn't slow down. He knew Karen. He kept pounding away for several seconds, feeling his own impending orgasm coming closer. Karen squealed and grunted and wrapped her arms and legs around her husband as a second orgasm took her. And then John was also grunting and calling out to his wife as his cock began shooting his thick hot cum deep inside her grasping pussy.

"I love you Karen. I love you. I love you. I love you." He kept repeating ... because he did love her and he loved making love with her.

Karen loved it when John told her that he loved her at the climax of their love-making. "I love you too, John. I love you so much," she said softly into his ear.

They had stopped moving and their orgasms were fading away in every smaller pulses of pleasure. They kissed several times before John slowly pulled his cock out of his wife's cum-flooded pussy and heaved himself over onto his back next to her.

"Do you think we'll ever get tired of this?" he asked.

"God, I hope not!" Karen said as she reached for the small towel she had set on her night stand earlier.

She pressed the folded towel between her legs firmly up against her vagina They hadn't had sex since last night and John's first ejaculation of the day was usually a big one. And while she could have asked him to "lick the platter clean," which he would have willingly done, she felt like talking. She had something she wanted to run by her husband and see what he thought of it.

"With me, or with our swinging group?" he asked.

"Both."

"I'm with you, babe. I don't ever want to get tired of fucking you or all those other women. Although, I can imagine a time, in the way distant future, where we might not be swingers anymore." He laughed. "Can you imagine at age ninety, or even eighty, belonging to a swingers' group?

"Not really," Karen said. "But that's a long way off and, in any case, however old we get, we'll still have each other ... even if we can't fuck. Although, I think somehow we'll find a way, no matter how old we get."

John turned onto his side and pulled Karen close to him and kissed her. "Have I told you lately that I love you?"

Karen laughed. "Yeah, babe, you have, thanks. And I love you too."

It was ten o'clock and Kevin and Michelle had gone out, separately, with friends. They were expected back by midnight, but that wasn't a hard and fast rule. Since they were not in the house, Karen hadn't felt any inhibition about making noise while she and John were fucking, not that the kids hadn't heard her before in the throes of really good sex.

John lay back on the bed and they were both quiet for a while, relaxing, enjoying the afterglow of their sex and being next to each other.

"So John," Karen said eventually. "Remember this afternoon, when I caught you lusting after our daughter ... ."

"Whoa, wait a minute now," John protested.

"Hush," Karen continued. "Let me finish what I want to say, then you can tell me what you think."

"Okay," John said, as he relaxed back on the bed.

"All right, so you were checking out our hot babe of a daughter and I caught you and then you said that you had seen me checking out our hot hunk of a son and I agreed."

Karen paused, not knowing how her husband was going to take what she had to say next. "I've given this a lot of thought and, well ... John, I'm going to seduce Kevin." Now her heart was pounding hard in her chest.

"What?" John shot straight up into a sitting position and turned towards Karen. "But Karen, he's your son."

"Yeah? What's your point?"

John looked at his wife. She had that mother knows best, slightly mischievous look on her face. "Uh, that's called incest." He raised his eyebrows as he said that, as though he was saying how obvious could it be.

"Okay. What's your problem with incest?" Karen asked.

"Well, for one thing it's against the law." John gave Karen a smirk as if he had scored a major point.

"Well, in some places swinging is against the law and that doesn't stop you," Karen answered. "And, of course, I'm bi-sexual and that's illegal in many places. And I'm sure, even in this progressive state there are still laws on the book regarding adultery, a.k.a., having sex with someone not your spouse. And what else? Oh yes, there are sodomy laws. You know, oral and anal sex. You can be arrested for that in certain states."

"Okay, okay. But Karen, incest, really. You want to fuck Kevin?"

"Actually, the idea excites me. Yes, I think I would very much like to fuck Kevin. How about you and Michelle? Tell me, if she were willing, wouldn't you like to get your big, beautiful cock in her tight little pussy. Be honest now, John. Think about it, don't just react."

John looked at his wife without saying anything for a couple of moments, then he smiled. "Okay. Honestly, I have to say that I've thought to myself, if only she wasn't my daughter ... ."

Why should that stop you?" Karen asked. "Assuming, of course, that she would want to. I mean you are both adults, right. And part of the credo with our swingers' group is 'consenting adults,' right? Besides, you already put up with incest."

"What? How?"

"Well not directly," Karen smiled sweetly. "But you allow it to happen right under your nose. How many times have you gone down on one of the Koenig twins, or let them suck your cock, or fucked them, either in the pussy or the ass?

John's mouth dropped open. The Koenig twins. Female identical twins, mid-twenties, pale blonde hair, pale blue eyes, tall, leggy, beautiful and they were bi-sexual. But more, they were also lovers. And everyone in their group not only accepted this, but applauded it. It never seemed to get old to watch the twins making love to each other. In fact, it seemed to get other group member even more turned on, including John.

"Yeah but ... ." John paused.

"But what, John? It's incest and you accept it. If it's okay for them, why isn't it okay for us. I mean, if we wanted to, if Kevin would agree to it, and Michelle. Consenting adults, right."

"Yeah," John said slowly.

"Of course, dear, if you don't think of Michelle in a sexual way ... if you can't think of your little girl in a sexual way, why then, of course, you wouldn't want to have sex with her, right?

"So, John, answer this. If, a big if I know, but if Michelle wanted to have sex with you and you knew that I would not have a problem with it, which I wouldn't. In fact, I would encourage it. Then, would you have sex with your daughter?"

"Whew! Well, my horny, obviously over-sexed darling, when you put it that way, then ... yes, yes I would. But that's not very likely now, is it?"

"I don't know, John. My focus right now is to seduce Kevin and fuck his young brains out. That is, if you don't mind me seducing our son and leading him into an incestuous relationship."

"Well ... no, Karen, since you've pointed out the logic of your position to me—and I accept that logic—then, no, I don't mind," John said with just a hint of sarcasm. But then he looked at her seriously. "In fact, now that you've brought the subject up, the possibility of you seducing Kevin, which probably isn't as remote of an endeavor as Michelle wanting me to make love to her, the thought of our son fucking his mother, kind of excites me."

"So I see," said Karen, as she grabbed her husband's nearly fully erect penis. "Or is it the thought of maybe getting Michelle into the sack that has you aroused again?"

"That too," John grinned. "And, by the way, I expect you to tell me all about it ... if you're successful."

"But, of course, my love," Karen said.

"You also realize, if you are successful, there would be no reason why the three of us couldn't have sex together. And I know how much you like taking on two men at once."

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,066 Followers