Parenthood

Story Info
Norman makes her happy but Travis makes her wet.
1.5k words
3.71
18.5k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kia settles into the kitchen, dusting off her apron before adjusting it to her small frame. It was the morning of her son's party and guest were arriving in the back. With a short scan of the kitchen she began to tend to the cake that was fresh from the oven. Kia was on the smaller side, 5'6" to be exact. The young mother with reddish hair honed in on the texture of the cake. Her honey colored eyes searching the vanilla material for imperfections. Kia rubbed her head in frustration. She could feel the immense tension in her shoulders. She jumped slightly as she felt a large mass on both of her shoulders. She whipped her head around to find her boyfriend Norman. "You could have given me a heart attack!" Kia barked playfully as she went back to attending the cake.

"Just making sure you haven't killed yourself with your overthinking." he snickered as he peered through the blinds to the backyard.

Kia shooed him away. Norman smiles softly at her before shuffling out towards the back. Kia looked over her shoulder taking in his broad figure, tanned skin, sandy blonde hair. She bit her bottom lip in anticipation for what was to come that night. A roar took her from her tempting thoughts. She sat the icing knife down and peeked through the kitchen window to the backyard. Kia's son had arrived to his party. The delighted one year old took his place in the jumper with friends. A smile formed across her full lips, creating him was the best thing she ever did in life. A manicured palm slowly caressed the glass. Her posture began to ease, as if the stress from the party all of a sudden became worth it.

"It's not like you to reminisce about the past." his voice came out cold and calculated. More taunting than caring. Travis leaned against the counter of the kitchen. A pinch of icing on his finger. He swirled the chocolate frosting on his tongue. "Chocolate," he looked to Kia, "my favorite." A smirk appeared just as swiftly as he did. Kia grimaced observing the father of her child. The 6 foot male behind her stood erect now in a v-neck shirt and blue jeans. He rustled his blonde hair as she slide by him. "You'll mess up his cake." Kia explained before inching the cake away from him. Travis was bothered little by her remark. The sight of her round ass fitted in white jeans was enough for him. Travis often peaked at her perky breast but the apron had covered them.

"Where is wonder boy?" Travis asked sarcastically referring to her boyfriend. He diverted his gaze to the backyard.

"He's in the back being a father." Kia's remark came off cold. Travis shifted forward, her words cutting him deep. She paused frosting the cake, looking over to him from the corner of her eyes. Travis fixed his gaze on her. She snickered and continued to ice the cake. His eyes widened at her demeanor.

"Did you let Norman know you were coming?" she tried to redirect the conversation.

"Does he know your still fucking me?" Travis pitched that question as he stood right behind her. His hands caressing her hips. Kia paused as the words registered with her brain. Her jaw clenched as she gripped the knife harder.

"We May still have sex but I'm loyal to him. He comes first way before you do." she explained. Kia set the knife down on the side of the plate the cake laid on. She pushed it further on the counter. Travis began twirling her hair between his fingers. Taking in the strawberry scent of her strands. He chuckled softly as he heard "loyalty" come from her mouth. Kia and Travis had ended their relationship but their marriage was still intact. She had begun dating Norman several months after their split. He thought about these facts constantly but they eased every time he found himself in bed with her.

He snapped back into the moment at hand. "Loyalty." he tasted the word in his mouth. Fixated on it. He breathed in her scent before placing a small kiss on her scalp. "You looked pretty loyal with my cock in your mouth last night." SMACK. Kia spun around and landed her hand across Travis's cheek. Her breathing heavy and flustered. Her eyes held a rage that burned through his skin. Travis's cheek had been cut by his tooth during the collision, a little blood had been drawn. He wiped the fluid away with a smile. "My little pepper." With those word Travis grabbed Kia's arm. She began to struggle against his force. She beat on his arm, chest and back but none released his grip. Travis knew this house like the back of his palm, he used to live here once. He navigated the hall of the house with ease. Finding their bedroom shortly after. He finally released her on to the bed.

Kia hit the bed with a thud. Travis was removing his shirt to reveal a toned chest. Small cursive writing on his left pectoral. Kia snarled at her name on his chest, a constant reminder of her mistake. She tried to rise from her sitting position, Travis pushed her. She rose once again to be cut short by another effortless shove. This pattern repeated itself again and again till Kia yelled "fuck you!" Travis held his head to the side with a wild smile. "Yes," he started making his way between her legs, "that's exactly what you're going to do." He started removing her apron. Displaying her fastly rising chest. He wet his lips as he tore open the blouse.

She protested but was unable to kick. Due to his massive figure being perched between her delicate thighs. "Stop-" Kia had been cut off due to Travis's lips being pressed against hers. He tasted like familiarity, comfort and promises that weren't kept. His tongue invaded her mouth, coaxing her to embrace his love. After a few minutes of prying she was ready to buckle and had been unbuckling his pants. Travis grabbed the full cup of her breast, ripping them free of their bra bondage.

"Travie," the old nickname danced from her tongue "please be gentle this time." Kia made her plea but it was useless. She knew that the words she had said in the kitchen were going to be her undoing. He played with the button on her jeans before tossing them to the side. Her bare pussy didn't have any underwear to protect it from his prying fingers. She let out a wanting moan as he began to piston his fingers. He covered her mouth with his as to not alert the party goers. She hummed vigorously into his mouth. He slowly slid his fingers from her throbbing womanhood.

Licking the clear fluids from his digits. He unzipped his cock from the confines of his jeans. Pausing his throbbing member at her entrance. Travis looked upon her with soft eyes that turned into daggers. He rushed in abruptly thinking about all the nights Norman was touching her, fucking her, loving her. He bucked wildly, his dick invading her savagely. "Aww K.." Travis adorned her with kisses between words, "you were always the wettest I've ever had." She bit her lip lightly. Kia hated being compared to other woman but she loved the way he talked in instances like this. His pelvis slammed against her clit, urging her to climax. She bit into the flesh of his arm. Trying to persuade her body to halt its heavenly surge. Travis moaned into a nearby pillow. His thighs slapped against the back of her thighs with such rhythm.

"Travis you have to pull out," she spoke between forceful thrust, "I'm not on the pill anymore." Travis paused briefly in his rampage of her wet pussy. His hand crept and began to grip the soft skin of her throat, slightly adding pressure. His blue eyes narrowed in on the fear that was registering on her face. "You were going to have a baby with him?" His hips began a slowly calculated stroke that ended with a grunt after every full shove in. "A baby by that man boy?" Travis's hand never wavered as she shook her head. Her thighs gripped his waist, her orgasm was upon her. It rippled through her body like a wave of hot relief. Norman was average in bed but Travis touched places in her that no man has ever before. He bend down to whisper in her ear. "This is my pussy," he stated, "it's on loan now but it will ALWAYS be mine." His orgasm punctuated his sentence with fierceness. His hot seed shot into her womb coating its tight walls. His body shivered slightly before pulling out.

Kia curled up against the white sheets of the bed. Travis recollected his clothes from the bedroom floor. He began to dress, his back towards his lover. "K understand this," Travis mentioned before putting his shirt over his head, "you'll always be mine." Travis left those words in room and he headed back towards the party. Kia laid in the bed naked clutching her belly.