Parenthood Ch. 02

Story Info
Travis and Kia take a trip down memory lane.
2.9k words
3.38
6.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kia clutched the thin white device in her hands. The idea of having his baby again gave her a sweet sensation that faded into bitterness. She carefully began to dismantle the box when a knock came from the door. Kia jumped and began to fumble with the test. She grasped it in her right hand and begin to stash it under a pile of folded towels next to the tub, "Yes?" Her voice called as she straightened up the towels.

"Hey babe," Norman called from the other side "I'm getting ready to head out for the two day conference. Just wanted to say goodbye before I go." Kia opened the door after hiding her secret. She embraced him as she wasn't going to see him again. Norman caressed her taking in her sweet smell. He dipped below bringing her lips to his. They stayed in the hallway of their home within that loving embrace. Kia's hands began to fiddle with Norman's buckle. Norman began to protest in between kisses, "Kia...come on...stop."

Norman broke their embrace. Kia sighed leaning against a nearby wall. Her small hands slid against his chest. "Look I just have to-" he started.

"Yeah..I know." She replies before he finished. Norman smiles softly and placed a small kiss on her forehead before leaving out the front door.

******

The suction of her mouth drew the skin of his cock back. The lubrication of her tongue coated the base of his shaft. "Mmm." The sound fell from Travis' mouth as he gripped the back of her head. A low musical vibration came from the sofa. He fished his phone from between the cushions. By the tone he could tell it was something from Kia. The message read: "if you're still up I could use some company." A small smirk formed on his mouth. The girls head continued to bob up and down on his cock. He texted Kia back and nestled into the sofa. Travis began to daydream. Remembering the first time Kia blew him in the dorms of their college.

It was a Saturday night, he had convinced her to skip a frat party to come over. Kia showed up at his door in tattered jeans and a white v-neck. Her hair was cut short back then when they were younger. She brushed past him when entering his dorm. It was her fiery attitude that drew him to her. They laid out on his bed watching a movie. Kia's head in his lap.

He stroked her head slowly, his eyes shifting from the screen back to her. Kia nuzzled his thigh with her head. Her hand began to caress his thigh. Every now and then she shifted forward. The top of her breast visible to him. Beneath her cotton white T-shirt were stiff Hershey kiss nipples. Travis's eyes grew big with hunger. His desire for her growing with every glance.

Travis received her signals loud and clear. He reached down to grab her firm ass. Kia jumped and shift away from him. "What's wrong?" Travis asked puzzled by her sudden coldness. Kia fidgeted in her seat before speaking, "I've never had sex before." She had looked away in embarrassment. Travis didn't believe her but brushed it off, "let's just watch the movie then." Kia stayed in her sitting position before looking to him again. She could tell he was put off by her sudden confession. She crawled back to his lap and touched her hands to his thighs. Travis watched from the corner of his eyes as her full lips danced kisses on his neck. Sucking the supple flesh as his zipper gave way. Travis hands gripped the sheets. He knew that touching her would cease this opportunity to relieve this sensation from his cock. Chasing her for all these weeks was about to pay off.

Kia's hands coaxed his cock outside of his box. Her small strokes sent a tingle down his leg. She teased him, positioning his cock just below her mouth but refusing to slide it in. When she began the same movement his hand gripped the back of her hair and forced his way into her warm mouth. Kia let out a moan as his cock drifted further into her oral cavity. Travis's head tilted back knocking the wall as he let out a sound of relief.

He remembered it all. The sound of her mouth slobbing on his dick. The way she bobbed her head and looked up at him while she did it. Her innocent puppy eyes melting him. As he remembered their first time, travis's orgasm was quickly surfacing. He positioned his hand on either side of the woman's head and began to control the pace to his liking. Gyrating her head up and down, making sure to push it all the way until she made a gagging sound. "Oh yes," Travis mouthed as he pushed her head down one last time "swallow my nut Kia."

His seed spurred out into the unexpecting mouth of the young woman. He laid back and gradually let go of her head as a numbness shifted through his body. The brown haired woman rose to her spitting his cum on the floor."The names Flora asshole." His companion from the night had stormed off to gather her things. Realizing what he had done, he looked to his phone with a smirk.

Travis arrived at Kia's home shortly after his departure from the young woman. A loud bang from the door got her attention. "I know you have a key." She spoke from couch. A chuckle sounded from beyond the door as it opened. Travis shrugged as he closed the door behind him. He looked back to her, his eyes widening when he saw her. Kia's curly hair was pulled back into a bun. Her curvy frame covered in a pair of tattered jeans with a white halter top. He figured it was a sign, if anything, from his fantasy.

"You remember truth or truth?" He asked her.

"Yes." Kia laughed slightly remembering the old college game.

"Let's play." Travis walked over to the cabinet where the liquor was stored. Grabbing one glass and a bottle of vodka, he placed himself in the seat across from her. Kia straightened up and turned over her shoulder to check if their son's door was still closed. When she was reassured she looked back to him as he was pouring a generous shot.

"House rules," he mentioned "if you can't or don't want to answer the question then you drink." She nodded in agreement. Kia knew he was up to something but she had opened this pandora box long time ago.

"Do you still love me?" Travis asked looking directly into her eyes.

"Yes I do." She explained, her face presenting with moments of sadness and embarrassment. She looked back to him and shifted the drink towards him. Kia knew this question would tilt the game in her favor.

"Do you still sleep with HER?" Kia's question blew coldness into the air. Travis shifted in his seat picking up the drink. He paused and took the shot in one big gulp. Kia rolled her eyes signaling her disdain. The wicked sting of the clear fluid hitting the back of his throat. He went on to pour another glass placing it in the middle of the table.

"Is that why we separated?" He asked shifting forward in the chair.

"Of course." Kia replied calmly.

"Are you gonna let-"

"Not how the game works, take another shot." She pushes the glass forward, smirking at his impulsiveness. It was always his downfall. He clutched the glass in his hand, looking deep within the devilish fluid. He exhaled before forcing the liquor inside his mouth. He grinned as it passed down his throat, adding an extra bite this time. He leaned back massaging his face.

"Keep that up and you won't be able to get up." Kia spoke jokingly as she rose to her feet and headed towards the kitchen.

"You know I can always get IT up." he murmured watching her ass as she left. She gazed back briefly catching his sly remark. As she attended to the kitchen he thought back to his previous daydream. His right hand began to massage his cock through the black fabric of his joggers. He stroked it attentively, guiding his hand from the tip of the head and down the veiny shaft. As Kia made her way back to the living room with a soda in hand, she could feel his gaze upon her body. Their eyes met and immediately she knew what he was thinking. His eyes lusted after her form.

With every stroke his eyes drifted further down her body. She disregarded his sexual intentions, although it's exactly what she planned for the night, and placed the soda in front of them. He continued his gaunder, tilting his head to the side to take it the full view of her body. His hand caressing the mass that grew on the side of his leg. "I don't get you K," he started to bite his bottom lip "You push me away and kick me out. Then you call me over wanting to play house but then you have another man over her as a placeholder." Kia reached back to untie her halter top. The two strings dangling from her shoulders, she held them in place as he spoke. "It's confusing to say the least," he motioned for her to drop what was concealing her bountiful chest "how could you treat daddy so badly." He gave a playful sad face as she let one string go. The other she twisted back and forth between her fingers. The halter fell so that the top of her breast was only visible.

"You haven't been daddy in a long time." She tugged the remaining strong down to reveal her perky breast. Her fingers rubbing her chocolate nipples. His breath grew heavy and staggered. His eyes hungry for a taste of his beautiful wife. Travis pulled his joggers down to his knees, his starving cock springing to action. Travis squeezed the purple head of his cock, the tip was always her favorite. "You may never be daddy again." She teased, undoing the button to her jeans. Her pussy was unaccompanied by an undergarment. Freshly shaven and moist to his liking.

Travis spread his legs and held his member at the base, "Daddy or not, you're still gonna sit on this dick." He called out with slight aggression in his tone. Kia knew he was getting to the end of his rope. She shifted to her hands and knees, crawling to Travis painfully slow. Kia found her face pressed against the length of his dick. Travis patted it against her forehead as if anointing her. She climbed up onto the cushioned chair he was sitting on. Her legs on either side of the chair's arms. Her hands using his legs for stability. She rubbed the heat of her sex on the shaft of his dick. Travis bit back a sound of frustration and reached for her hips.

"No," she moved slightly "if you touch me Travis I will scream." Travis glared at her in outrage. This time when they fucked it would be on her terms. With a nod of agreement she continued her motion. His cock being coated in her sticky juices. Travis looked down to see his cock wedged between her pussy lips like a hotdog. Kia was getting little enjoyment from the sensation but the pained look on his face was priceless. She slowed down her up and down movement and took time shifting from the base to the head.

"Come on babe," he huffed "just put the tip in." Kia shifted upwards and began to hover over his cock. The heat from her pussy radiating above him drove him crazy. She slowly lowered herself on to him. His head disappearing before him into her warmth. Travis let out an aching moan and she devoured the head of his cock. Kia made wincing movements as more of him drifted inside of her. Travis noticed her apprehension and began to drive his hips up forcing more of himself inside her. She stiffened at the intrusion. Her hands beginning to shake and waver on his thighs. Travis hands stayed in place on the arms of the chair, the pace of his hips picking up.

With the increased speed Kia winced more. "Come on K," Travis spoke between thrust "you always knew how to take dick." The last of Kia's strength to hold herself up faded with his word. Her hands released from his thighs and found refuge around his neck. His entire length shifted with ease into her deepest parts. Her toes began to curl as her rear met the skin of his thigh. With a wicked smile, Travis clutched on to her hips and began to motion her on his cock.

"That's daddy's girl." Travis breath into her hair and he continued is rampage on her willing cunt. Travis moved his hands from her hips to her ass. The gripping of her rear made his thrust more controllable. He squeezed her bottom as his hips shifted up. Smack! Travis's palm collided with Kia's ass. She threw her head back at the sweet painful sensation.

Kia's voice was a mixture of moans and gasp as his thick member explored her insides, "Travy." Her voice echoed like a mouse in his ear. Her tongue sliding from her lips and tracing against his ear lobe.

"I know babygirl," he replied "Daddy is gonna take good care of you." His words surrounded her in comfort. She clutched onto him more tightly, feeling her ass slap against his balls. Kia wasn't concerned about their odd marriage, her relationship with Norman or the bed of hot cum gushing inside of her. When their orgasms hit everything melted away. Travis held her steady as wave after wave of cum shot into her. He placed small kisses around her neck and lastly on her lips. Their tongues danced together until they heard the rattling of keys.

Kia pauses in fear. Her heart racing from their sexual escapade and now the rattling from the door. "Babe," Norman spoke from the other side of the door "I can't get this door open." Kia staggered onto her feet and began to collect her clothes. Travis sat, joggers still down with an amused look on his face. "I'll go through the back." Norman announced.

Kia heard distinct footsteps guiding away from the door. "Leave out the front." She said to Travis between peeking to see if the motion detector light had cut on in the backyard.

"He has to find out sooner or later." Travis mentioned before smiling. Kia's eyes widened as she realized his intentions. She grabbed Travis and guided him to the bedroom. Travis went willing, slowing his steps until finally halting at the door. Kia pulled but he was far stronger than she was. "Travis please," she begged "I will do anything. Just get into the closet." Travis bathed in the thought of Norman being broken by her disloyalty but the sense of grief it caused Kia was enough to put himself in the closet for now.

"Anything." His lips motioned as she shut the door. The patio door slid open and Norman walked through it with ease. Kia took off her halter top which had rested against her belly through their sex session. "Hey bab-," Normans eyes met the tantalizing figure of his beloved "the conference was canceled so I drove back." He announced as he rested his bags against the wall. He gazed at the cups and the alcohol on the table to his right. A small smile coming to his mouth as he spoke, "Drowning your sorrows I see."

Kia gave a playful sad face, clutching the closet door handle. He walked casually towards her and wrapped his hands around her hips. "Let me drown in you." He placed a kiss on her mouth, his tongue asking for entrance into hers. Travis chuckled from his hiding place, the corniness of his words tickling him. Norman picked her up in his arms, his fingers hooking around her bottom. Kia began to thrust in his arms. Her eyes slightly open looking towards the closet. Her eyes met Travis's as he cracked open the door.

Kia continued their kiss, gazing at the closet. Norman placed her on the bed. A wetness soaking into his shirt and meeting his skin."Damn babe you're so wet." Norman's fingers ran against the moist patch on his shirt and then sampled it on his tongue. Kia's eyes popped open with realization that the patch on his shirt was a mixture of her and Travis's cum. Her eyes diverted from the closet back to her lover. Travis clutched his mouth, fighting back a chuckle. Norma began to shed his clothes. His slacks hitting the floor with his shirt following after. His hands shifted forward to part Kia's legs. Her folds covered in a think white juice. His fingers slipped in without force, "So wet Kiki."

It took all he had in him for Travis not to come from the closet. His anger grew inside of his like a weed, spreading to various parts of his body. His hand gripped the door of the closet and began to shift it open more. He settled once he noticed Norman kissing her along her leg. His mouth leaving trails of kisses to her sex. Kia tried to force his head from between her legs but Norman would just shake her palm off. "Let me taste you." Norman pleaded as he moved closer to her sex. His works struck her like a dagger in the heart and caused Travis to smile from within his hiding place. Norman had begun to lick the thick fluid of her husband's juices from her sensitive pussy.

To be continued...