Parent's Evening

Story Info
A school evening gets hot.
1.4k words
3.63
55.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soebek
Soebek
2 Followers

It started just like a normal day. I got up at 6.00 and was dressed and showered by 6.30. I left my house and continued to work. When I got to work I say down at my desk in my own private room (I'm the vice chairman of a software company) and worked all day. When I got home, I climbed onto my sofa and fell asleep. Someone at the door rudely awakened me at about 20.00.

I climbed up, still realizing I was wearing my suit and opened the door. It was my neighbour, Shirley. She stood there looking at me. I remembered Shirley, about 5'6", with brown eyes. She was a brunette, and had nice 33d breasts. I smiled and asked her what she wanted.

"I'm sorry to ask you at this time of night, but would you be able to give us a lift to the school please?" That's right, I remembered, Shirley was a single mum with a son about 6. He came around sometimes to play with my model cars.

"Sure," I said.

Within minutes we were down at the car and Shirley and I were talking about numerous things. The weather, last night's football game, among others. The journey went smoothly and we pulled up into the car park of the school. We climbed out of the car and she took Joey, her son, by the hand, leading him into the building.

"Oh," she said, turning round. "I wouldn't normally ask, but would you please be able to wait here for us. We shouldn't take more than an hour?"

"That's fine," I replied. It was true, I didn't have anything better to do, so I sat in a chair in the hall, as parents and teachers bustled all about me, entering and leaving classrooms, shouting at the kids.

It was then I saw her. A teacher, taking some parents through to a room. She looked at me, and I smiled at her. She returned the smile rather seductively. She was gorgeous, with blond her tied at the back, glasses that just highlighted her beauty and a long, black skirt. She was wearing a plain white shirt and I could see she was about a 34dd cup. I instantly became hard. She took the parents into the room.

Five minutes later she re-appeared, going over to someone else and taking them in. God, I wished she would take me in to the classroom, with the blurred door you couldn't see behind. I hated those doors. I could have watched her talking, pushing back her hair. Her beautiful, golden hair. When she re-appeared I would watch her intently, the way she walked, slowly moving her hips, got me even harder. Eventually, the parents had gone. There were no more in this section of the corridor.

Parents walked out of her classroom, but she did not. Teachers came out of the classrooms all around me, walking off down the corridor. They were talking about a fifteen-minute break. I waited; certain Shirley would be done soon. I waited for a few more minutes and then suddenly the door opened. She stood there, and began to walk towards me.

"Little Jonny's parent I assume?" she asked me, the corner of her lip twisted into a grin. I smiled at the joke.

"Yes," I replied, putting my arms around her waste, I've heard he's been giving you a little trouble recently."

"Looks like he gives you more," she returned, putting her hands down to my crotch and rubbing through the material. I groaned. She smiled and our lips met. She drove my tongue into my mouth and I returned the move with equal passion. She pulled me into her room and closed the door, locking it. I was suddenly thankful for those blurred doors. I reached down and unbuttoned her shirt pulling it off. She wore a red lace bra beneath. I reached around and unclipped her skirt, and it fell to the floor, leaving her just in her just in her red lace.

She let go of the kiss, and quickly undressed me, leaving my member standing to attention. I passionately embraced her once more, re-initiating the kiss, my hormones flowing through my body after a whole evening of watching her. She pushed me onto the desk and climbed on top of me, kissing me time and again. I put my hands in her panties and massaged her clit. She stopped kissing me and moaned in pleasure. I carried on rubbing and she had a massive orgasm, her panties becoming soaked with her own juices.

I pulled my eager hands away from her pussy and unclipped her bra. It fell to the floor, and I instantly grabbed hold of her tits, squeezing and massaging them with my hands. She reached down and pulled off her panties. Just then, the bell went, signifying 5 minutes before the end of the break. There was no time to waste. I lifted her up and lowered her gently onto my throbbing cock. She moaned lightly. I thrusted a few times and buried my member all the way in.

She began to bounce up and down on my cock, her tits bouncing with her. She was moaning and groaning so loud I thought the whole school would hear, but no-body came to see what was happening. I reached up and grabbed her full breasts, massaging them between my hands. She liked this even more so I continued.

"Nguuhhh!" She cried. "I'm gonna' cum! I'm gonna cum!" And I realised I was about to as well. She carried on bouncing on me, as we both approached orgasm. And then we came. Her juices flooded over the desk and I shot my load deep into her pussy. She collapsed on top of me.

Quickly we both got up and dressed, and I left the room moments before teachers and parents came flooding back round the corridor. Wow, I thought. That was brilliant.

I definitely started going to parent's evenings more often, and she was always there. But wait, that wasn't the end of my night…

The car journey home was smooth, and before I knew it we were standing at her apartment. She took her son in and put him to bed and I went to my apartment. Before long, there was a knock on my door. Shirley was standing there in her dress, so I invited her in.

"Thanks," she replied, a seductive glint in her eye. I led her through into the living room and was just about to offer her a beer when she spoke first.

"I'm sorry, I didn't have a chance to thank you yet," she said looking up at me. Before I could do anything she was on her knees, smiling up at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, my member getting hard. I hoped she was going to suck me off, but that was doubtful. Doubtful, but not impossible I found out as she unzipped my fly and pulled out my throbbing member. I groaned as she took it into her mouth, deep-throating it like a pro and rubbing her tongue along the tip. It felt so good. I realised I was about to cum, but I didn't want to cum in her mouth, that was far to cliché, so I pushed her head off her member. She looked a little confused, but then I picked her up, holding her ass in my hands. She kissed me passionately, her legs around my waist. I pulled off her panties with one hand and used the other to push her pussy onto my cock. She pulled her lips away from mine, allowing a faint moan to escape her lips. I pushed her against a wall and started pumping away into her cunt. It felt so good. She moaned in pleasure and put her arms around my neck, throwing her head back.

We pumped for about 5 minutes before she suddenly screamed out. I realised that she was having a massive orgasm. I carried on and she finished, but before long I began to realise I was going to cum. And I did, I came into her cunt and she came with me, her second orgasm ripping through her. I came into her for about a minute before I finally pulled my member out. She dropped to the floor, picking up her panties and walked out.

"I'll be seeing you tomorrow," she whispered to me, shutting the door behind her. And my heart leapt.

Soebek
Soebek
2 Followers