Parents Evening

Story Info
Abigail's parents meet her teacher for a progress report.
2.3k words
3.64
25.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blob21
Blob21
16 Followers

Hi - thanks for reading. The idea for this story came to me one day and I had to get it down on paper. It's written as a long monologue which I hopes work for the reader - the situation described is not remotely realistic but, hey, isn't that what fantasy's for?

I have lots of ideas for parents of other students that are waiting to be typed up so I would love to get your comments, constructive criticism, or other thoughts to let me know if you thought the story worked; and if you feel it's worth me working on the sequel involving the reverend's daughter ;-)

I hope you enjoy it. I enjoyed writing it.

*****

Parents Evening

Ah welcome - you must be Mr & Mrs Thwaite. And can I start by saying what a delight it is to have Abigail in my class this year.

My name is Mr Richards, and I tutor your daughter for Personal and Social Education. But let's be honest, that's just a fancy way of saying Sex Education.

Really? Well I'm delighted that Abigail speaks so highly of me at home. Over the last six months I've felt we've really bonded both in and out of the classroom. Well, I suppose that is a key course requirement!

In my classes I like to give my students here at Clearview Academy the chance to grow, discover their self-confidence, learn about their bodies and mature into well rounded and sexual young women.

And your daughter is doing so well in my class. When she first entered my classroom she was so shy, I could hardly get a whisper out of her - but just a few weeks later, well how can I put it, she was yelling my name out at the top of her voice. She is so much more confident now, always volunteering to demonstrate in the front of the class and she looks after the other students so no one feels they are being left out.

I provide a safe environment for the young ladies to discover sex. That's my job. Oh please do not look so shocked. Everything is very consensual - you said yourself how well Abigail regards me - and your daughter is a pleasure to fuck. Her cocksucking has developed in leaps and bounds since that first week and she seems to take great pleasure having my meat between her lips, as, I'm not afraid to admit, do I. She can take a cum shot like a professional and doesn't like to see my semen go to waste, even licking it off one of the other girls and swallowing it down proudly!

But I apologies, you didn't come here tonight to hear how well your daughter can fuck. You came to hear how she is progressing here at the Academy. Though I have to say, congratulations to your gene-pool because you have brought up a daughter with a body most women would envy. I would hazard that her breasts are just slightly bigger than yours Mrs Thwaite? A solid C cup, that look amazing in a bikini (and out of it of course). So little sag, a very nice handful, a delight to squeeze and lay my cock in between them! And her nipples! Small and delicate, I could suck on them for hours - and I have. Do you have sensitive nipples Mrs Thwaite? Your daughter has and I have had great fun playing with them as have a number of other girls in the class.

She has a lovely toned stomach and fabulous legs not forgetting her shapely perk buttocks - I'm sure you can't have helped but admire them when she's been around the house in leggings sir. And let me assure you she looks even better without them! A nice clean shaven snatch - that was a pleasant surprise when I first saw it - most of the other girls trim themselves a bit later on in the first term. I don't know about you Mr Thwaite but I do prefer a clean-shaven girl, makes it easier when you're going down on them, less pubic hair to get stuck in the teeth, don't you agree? Though can I add that your daughter has the sweetest aroma down there, it is a pleasure to eat her out. Oh yes, when my tongue is playing with her clit, and she's making those sweet cries of pleasure that she does - it makes my job feel not like a job at all. She's also been known to squirt a bit as well when she orgasms. Is that something she takes after you Mrs Thwaite? I must apologies Mr Thwaite, you don't want to have that image in your head now do you?

Let's take a look at her file shall we. Ah yes. Abigail is such a stunner, when she's in the room naked I need very little oral stimulation from her before I'm standing at full mast and ready to go. Take a look at this photo. Don't worry, it's quite safe, just her head and shoulders! Your daughter has the most beautiful face don't you agree? That photo? Oh it was taken by another student after Abigail had successful taken the full length of my cock up her arse for the first time.

Oh please Mr & Mrs Thwaite - control yourselves - there is no need to look so flustered. Take a closer look at your daughter's face. Can't you see that look of triumph and pleasure on her face? That's what I am talking about - helping my students grow and achieve anything they put their mind to. Abigail was so scared at the thought of anal sex at first, she had never experienced anything up her anal cavity before. But with the support of her classmates, a rimjob, and a gentle instructor (me) we managed to get her over her hang-ups and discover the delight of that feeling of fullness that having something up her colon can achieve. And look at her now. She loves it that way. Now every time we have sex she demands at least some of the time that my cock is deep in her arsehole - and of course, as a gentleman I concede every time. Please don't worry Mr & Mrs Thwaite, I have taken the anal cherries of many of my students - I know what I am doing. Once the initial discomfort subsides and the pleasure takes over most of my students become addicted to a bit of anal play! Though that reminds me, Christmas is coming up soon, and if you can add some Anal Lube to her Christmas list that may be very helpful - I can't believe how fast we are getting through the small amount we have left!

But back to the file. Like I say your daughter is progressing very nicely in my class. She should pass with flying colours. Her oral work, as I have already mentioned is very good and getting better all the time; the way she plays with the tip of my shaft well, I have to be on top form otherwise I explode far faster than I mean to! I have to mention her teamwork as well; when her and Scarlett have given me a double blowjob I am so impressed how they share together and neither become a cock hog. Her hand jobs are averaging a B+ and her pussy can take quite a pounding let me tell you. Her body is very flexible and can get into many a position, most of which we have tried out more than once! Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, standing up - you name it and we've done it - and quite a few you probably couldn't name as well. I guarantee that even though she is only eighteen she is very well versed in the art of sex and will make any future husband a very lucky man indeed!

Ah, I see there is only one black mark against her studies; she is only averaging a D as far as safe sex goes, but if I'm honest that may be partly my fault. Don't like condoms you see, and the girls much prefer taking me and tasting me bareback. And the amount of different holes I have to fuck in a day makes continuously changing condoms somewhat impractical, as well as expensive. We thought your daughters school fees were enough as it is. It's a good job you had the foresight to put your daughter on the pill, is it not! After all there's a good chance that you would have been expecting your first grandchild now based on the amount of my jism I have sprayed deep into your daughters womb.

Please Mr Thwaite, don't get so angry. Your daughter is just a very sexual young lady - it is nothing to be ashamed of. I'm just giving her the opportunity to try out some of her feelings in a safe and nurturing environment. She's not into bondage but she does like dressing up - doctors and nurses is one of her personal favourites. Many a time has she given my cock the kiss of life, and I've given her a lifesaving protein injection direct up her sphincter. I understand you're a doctor sir? That must be where she gets the uniforms! I do hope my cum hasn't stained them too badly!

Did she tell you that she was the leading star in the class film? No? Well that's a shame because she was magnificent. I would show you a clip of her but I'm sure you don't want to see your daughter doing that sort of thing in front of the camera. But take it from me - she was amazing. A lot of girls seem to go all shy when the film starts rolling, but not Abigail, she seemed to get off on the exhibitionist nature of it. When I watch it now I almost cream my pants which maybe because I remember how good it was when she was riding me when we were filming.

Don't worry sir; that film is purely for the file, her record of achievement and maybe my own personal collection (after all it does feature one part of my anatomy all the way through the film). It is not going online. I don't know what kind of establishment you think I am running here but I only have the girls' best interests at heart.

Ah looking over the diary I see that Abigail is scheduled to take home the class butt plug over the Christmas break. The butt plug? It's a class project you see, all the girls take turns in taking it home, normally it's just for a weekend but Abigail is lucky to have it for the full two weeks. What do you think you do with a butt plug? That's right, at the end of the lesson on the last day of term, I will insert it firmly up her anus and there it will stay until the first lesson back. Of course she can take it out to go to the toilet - I'm not cruel. All the girls write a diary once they get back about their experiences - and from all the diaries I've had back so far the girls greatly enjoy their experience. I don't want to find the thought of the butt plug lodged up your daughter's back passage off-putting when you are all eating your Christmas Dinner or opening your stocking presents together but if you see her grinding against her chair, at least you'll know why. I hope you realise I will be having to pop around at least a couple of times during the break to make sure that the toy is still properly inserted? Don't worry Mrs Thwaite, it is all part of the service I provide. Yes Mr Thwaite, I can take Abigail somewhere private in the house if you really want me to. I will warn you that the check can get a little noisy, especially if she has a large build up of sexual tension that I will need to help release. No, you're quite right, the plug will have to come out at that point, I mean how else am I going to fit my prick up there?

I'm sorry Mr & Mrs Thwaite, it seems that our 15 minutes will soon be up and by the look on your faces I can see that you have many questions you wish to ask me. I know that this has been a lot to take in. Most parents don't like to think of their children as sexually active, especially when described so openly. But think of your daughter. Don't you think she has really blossomed over the past few months? Even talking in the staff room I understand from her other teachers that Abigail's confidence has skyrocketed and that her grades are all heading up. It's amazing what can be achieved once you once you managed to activate all the right buttons — And I've had lots of fun finding all of your daughters buttons. I take my role as an educator very seriously though Abigail has been teaching me a few things as well. That's the great thing about sex. The more you do, the more you discover, and the better you get - and myself and Abigail have fucked, a lot.

It's been a pleasure to meet you both, not as much as a pleasure it has been to have got to known your daughter obviously, but a pleasure none the less. Well Clearview's next parents evening is in six months time, but I will see you again a couple of times over the Christmas break as I said. I mean, that butt plug isn't going to check itself!

Now I'm sorry but I have some more parents due in a couple of minutes so I must ask you to leave. That's right Mrs Thwaite, there is no rest for the wicked and I don't believe people understand how tiring a job teaching can be!

Blob21
Blob21
16 Followers