Parents Evening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised my right hand up in the air.

"Miss Simpson, if you understand then lift your head off the coffee table and get up on your hands." He said.

I felt and saw Miss Simpson lift up her head and get up on her hands. I felt my cock harden more as I took in the sight of her bent over and me with my cock buried in her.

"Good, now Mender, you have one minute to get off. I want you to shoot a nice load of cum into her and you have 60 seconds to get it done. Feel free to start anytime you wish. No pressure, well, yeah I guess a little bit." He said with a chuckle.

I panicked when I heard the threat. I grabbed her hips and started to slam in and out of her quickly. I tried to concentrate on her body as I pounded her little pussy. I knew her breasts were swinging even in her bra and I tried to think of that. I looked down and watched my cock slide in and out of her pussy. I watched her lips spread open for me and then close around as I pulled out. I felt my orgasm building and I increased my pace. I was hammering her hard and I heard her grunt each time I hit bottom.

I didn't know how much time had passed but I pounded her harder and harder. Susie flew across my mind as I tried to force myself to cum. I tried to wipe her image out and concentrate on the beautiful ass in front of me. I reached under her and grabbed her breasts through her shirt and bra. They were full and firm. I held them as I pounded her pussy. The combined feel of her breasts in my hands and her tight pussy was working. I felt my orgasm race up my legs and then explode out the end of my cock. I felt a load shoot out into her and then another. My orgasm faded as I felt the last shot of spunk escape into her pussy. I pulled out and collapsed on the chair behind me.

I looked up to see my cum running out of her pussy and down her pretty thigh. She had her head down on the table again and I could tell she was crying. My sore cock was shrunk to microscopic size as I felt shame and remorse for the situation we were in. It was my fault. I had just fucked the most beautiful girl I had ever seen and I felt only sadness. I watched as more cum flowed down her thigh.

"Very good, Mender. 45 seconds. You came through, so to speak. That was a very good start. You may go home now to your sweet daughter. Tell her hi for me. I will take care of Miss Simpson here. You put quite a fucking on her, nice job. Don't forget your new cell phone." The voice rang out again.

I stood up and pulled up my shorts and pants. I snapped them and moved to the front door. I reached for the knob and turned it. I remembered the cell phone and returned to get it out of the box on the floor. I moved back to the door and opened it. I looked back once before I stepped out. Miss Simpson was still on her knees with her head on the coffee table and my cum still leaking out of her. She looked like a mess and I was responsible for it. My guilt hit me like a truck as I stepped out onto the porch and closed the door behind me.

12