Parent's Incest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Collin could not take his eyes off the reflection of his daughter's cunt, but suddenly a scream rent the air and he looked down to see his daughter had looked up. Collin's prick was an inch away from his daughter's mouth and she was looking right at it.

"Daddy!" Jess exclaimed, "What are you doing?"

Collin froze, he could not move, his mind in turmoil, but all his fears vanished as he felt a small hand touch the end of his prick. Collin gasped as he looked to see his daughter gently feeling the head of his hard prick with her fingers.

Collin's mind was racing; he saw an opportunity to fuck his daughter. Rapidly formulating a plan, he asked, "Where is your mother?" Jess smiled as she replied, "Shopping". Collin looked at his daughter feeling his rigid prick and summoning all of his masculinity he asked, "Do you like my penis?" Jess nodded, as she opened her mouth and slid her lips over the head of her father's prick; closing her lips around the head, she sucked the head, and slowly dragged her lips from the penis. Collin gasped, as Jess opened her mouth again and slid her lips further onto her father's shaft. Jess gripped the prick lightly with her teeth and dragged her teeth along the penis. Collin was fighting for air as Jess opened her mouth for a third time and slid her mouth further and further on to her father's shaft. As she closed her mouth around the shaft, Collin closed his eyes and threw his head back, certain he would ejaculate into his daughter's mouth this time.

Suddenly, Jess removed her mouth from her father's prick and stood up, her lips less than an inch from his. Collin lent forward to kiss Jess, but Jess moved away and walked into the lounge room. Collin tried to follow but stumbled, the trousers around his ankles forced him to pause and pull them up. Gripping his trousers, he followed his daughter, mesmerised by her sensual beauty. As he looked at his daughter, her long legs ending at her naked labia, her pert tits and her exquisite beauty combined to drive Collin wild, his desire for his daughter was insatiable.

Jess turned to face her father and almost in a whisper, she said, "Oh daddy I want your cock so much it hurts, but I have got to know if you are truly mine."

Collin was thunderstruck, he was unable to say a word, he could only repeat her words, "Daddy I want your cock so much it hurts,." over and over in his mind.

Jess smiled at her father, took hold of his prick and gently pulled her father closer to her.

"Daddy" Jess whispered sensuously, her lips almost brushing his chin as she spoke.

"I cannot allow myself to be just another one of your conquests, one of your fuck toys. You have to commit yourself to fucking me forever, you have to commit before I can let you fuck my cunt, my arse, or my mouth! Daddy, submit to me!"

Collin stared at his daughter, his mind only registering that he must commit to her before he could fuck all her holes! As Jess continued to stroke her father's prick, Collin was panting, his greed unquenchable, and he said, "I do, I am yours, do what you want with me. I'm yours forever! I promise."

To be continued.........

12