Parfum Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phon
Phon
70 Followers

What girl-shy James did next changed his life forever. In a fashion true to all pioneers in the medical field, he decided to use himself as a test subject. If it worked for him, it should work for anybody, right?

###

The next day, a visibly excited James prepared a small spritzer full of Adam Candidate A and took it with him to school. He applied small doses to his wrists and his neck and manoeuvred to seat himself next to one of his few female acquaintances, Arlene Lin. She smiledhelloas he sat down. Arlene was an Asian girl who had been his classmate for a few years. They weren't exactly friends. Friendly acquaintances was probably the more accurate description of their relationship. While things took a while to warm up, he noticed after a few minutes that she was being a little fidgety and shifting her weight constantly. She also looked flush.

James lightly touched her on the arm and mouthed, "Are you OK?"

She nodded yes, but he could tell that she was blushing.

"You look hot," James mouthed.

Arlene's eyes widened. "What?!"

James realised just what he had said. He splutter-whispered, "I mean, you're looking feverish. You really OK?"

She nodded again a little more pointedly. But he could tell that she was uncomfortable.

A few minutes later, Arlene appeared to be back to normal. She wasn't moving around as much and her pallor looked better too. James wrote down what he had observed.

In the next class, he repeated the experiment, this time with Joanne Taylor, a pretty little brunette whom he had teamed up with for a lab once. She didn't fidget as much, but she was definitely looking uncomfortable. After a while, he asked her if she was feeling fine as well and she too answered that she was OK. But again, she blushed as she did so. James again noted down what he had observed.

By the end of the day, James had a neat table of data to digest. It seemed that Adam A took at least four minutes to work and lasted for five to ten minutes.

The following days had James testing out the other two candidates as well as testing all three at various levels of concentration. Adam C was a damp squib. Adam A worked consistently but was not as potent as Adam B which, while potent, unfortunately neither lasted long nor was consistent. That said, a pleasant bonus to his field research was that James was being greeted every day by--from his point of view--a bevy of girls.

James realised that he was still missing something. More days of painstaking research led him tocopulins, a class of chemicals similar to pheromones. Copulins are present as part of vaginal and penile fluids. While not much is known about them, they apparently play a supporting role to pheromones and potentially exist to boost their efficacy.

"So, the answer, it appears, lies within," James chuckled to himself.

He spent an entire day masturbating furiously to porn as he collected a sufficient amount of pre-come and come from which he extracted the copulins he was looking for. He incorporated them into his three Adams to create a fresh batch.

###

Being a Monday, James' first test subject was again Arlene Lin. He lightly dosed himself with the new and improved Adam A and sat next to her. He kept an eye on the clock on his phone--it took only about two and a half minutes for the tell-tale signs to surface. "Not bad," he thought to himself. He found it interesting that Arlene keep glancing at him every now and then. She smiled hesitantly when their eyes made contact. He smiled back. While a few weeks ago, he wouldn't have dared or even contemplated doing such a thing, James felt both a hormonal and scientific urge to see if he could take things further. He wrote a note: "Want to go out for a movie with me this weekend?" and tore it off, discreetly rubbing it against his scented wrist. He folded it and slid it across to to Arlene. She opened the note and James, who was looking at her askance, could sense that she was smiling.

Arlene pushed the note back to him. "OK. When?" it asked. James asked her if Friday evening was fine with her and for her address and number. Getting her reply, he jotted, "It's a date!". She blushed prettily.

James was feeling good about himself as he went to his next class. He came out brimming both with confidence and a date with Joanne for Saturday night. The copulins were a winner.

His third class of the morning was Chemistry. But Jill wasn't at her desk. Instead it was crusty old Mr. Matthews who appeared to be filling in for her. James hadn't seen Jill ever since she had agreed to his plan. While he had been aware that she had been absent, James was so immersed in his project that he paid no heed. But now, he was concerned. During his lunch break he stopped by the faculty office to enquire about her. He could only find Mrs. Madsen -- who taught physics -- available. She was always brusque in her manner and today was no different. She informed him curtly that Mrs. Saunders was feeling unwell and was taking a few days off. James asked her if he could have Mrs. Saunders' phone number and address. Although she was polite about it, Mrs. Madsen told him that she was not allowed to share these details with him under any circumstances. James nodded and left. He really had no other choice.

Over the next couple of days, James tested the other two candidates. While they were reasonably successful, he was seeing inconsistencies in their efficacies. He keyed in all his data to prepare a detailed spreadsheet of each candidate and the responses of each of the girls he had targeted. He noticed that while Adam A now worked within two and a half minutes for Arlene, it took about six minutes with Joanne, and seven with Brooke and Georgia, his other subjects. Adam B, on the other hand, took only four minutes with Brooke and Georgia, and three minutes with Joanne. Arlene hadn't started feeling its effects for seven minutes. Finally, Adam C had taken an even ten minutes to register with the effect far less pronounced than with the other candidates.

James was perplexed. Perhaps, they reacted differently to each of the girls because of their physical characteristics? He dived into the data again now tabulating all the physical characteristics of the girls. Brooke and Joanne were blondes or dirty blondes. Arlene was a brunette as was Georgia. Brooke and Georgia were tall while Joanne was of a medium height and Arlene short. Perhaps it had to do with breast size? Arlene was pretty flat. Joanne had a nice cleavage, maybe a B. Brooke and Georgia had what could only be described as hooters. They were very distracting!

After an hour, he still couldn't find a link. It was only later, right in the middle of his dinner in fact, that he had hisEureka! moment. His family didn't know why he was grinning to himself through the rest of his dinner. But they didn't know that James had invented humanity's first racist perfume! You see, Arlene was at least half-Chinese whereas the rest were more ... Caucasian. So it seemed that Adam A worked best with Asians whereas B worked best with Caucasians. The next day he confirmed his hunch that Adam C was effective with Africans and slightly less so with Latinas. It seemed that he had the world covered. James didn't realise at this time just how well.

Phon
Phon
70 Followers
12