Parfum Ch. 02

Story Info
James visits a teacher.
3.2k words
4.54
59.5k
16

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phon
Phon
70 Followers

All characters are over the age of 18. All the science in this story is utter bunk. This series of stories involves a very slow build-up which is just the way I like it. This is also my first attempt at writing fiction. Be warned, impatient ones!

I appreciate all the encouraging comments for the first chapter and feedback e-mails too! Thank you :)


Jill was still absent from school and James had no way of reaching her. Although he was eager to show her his progress, he was getting a little worried about her wellbeing as well. He really didn't think that he'd be able to get her contact information from the school. He did know the general area where she resided. Perhaps he could go over and just ask around? While he was busy considering brute-forcing the problem, a solution presented itself. His Mom called him down from his room and asked him to run an errand to his aunt's house. James didn't particularly want to be distracted right then, but being the dutiful son that he was, he grumbled a little before heading out on his bike. Just as he was about to leave, something struck him. His aunt's neighbour was none other than Mrs. Madsen, the Physics teacher.

James immediately rushed back into the house and ran upstairs to his room. He prepared a phial of Adam B and set off again. He had a plan.

He reached his aunt's house in record time and completed his delivery. He then pedalled to the end of the street to keep a discreet watch on Mrs. Madsen's house. There was a car parked in her driveway. So it did appear that someone was in. James mulled over his instinctive plan as he waited. Now that he knew what his Adams could do, he wanted to see if he could push things further. Not only had Arlene and Joanne becomearoused under influence,they readily accepted to go out with him. He had heard that Joanne had had at least two boyfriends. But he was certain that Arlene Lin was completely inexperience with the opposite sex. She was not the socialising type and preferred to keep to herself. So her change in attitude was very much out of the ordinary and he could only conclude that this was because of Adam. That said, Mrs. Madsen was a different kettle of fish altogether. Not only was she not the friendly type, she was also married. Her personality was almost legendary for its prickliness. She simply never seemed to be happy and had earned herself the nickname, Grumpy. It didn't help that she was particularly short either.

James was now armed with Adam B and ready for an acid test of his conclusions. Changing Mrs. Madsen's personality would be the ultimate field trial. Speaking of whom, there she was.

Grumpy had just stepped out of her front door and it looked like she was going to do some gardening. James liberally applied his scent all over himself and set off. He adjusted his angle of entry to seem as if he was just coming out of his aunt's driveway and stopped by Grumpy's picket fence.

"Hello, Mrs. Madsen!" he greeted as cheerfully as he could.

She looked up from her work and he could see a momentary look of annoyance pass across her face before she caught herself.

"Hello, James. Here to visit Carla?" she asked. (Carla was his aunt.)

"Yes. I had to drop something off."

"I see," she replied. "Well, good to see you."

She went back to her work dismissing him.

"Do you mind if I ask you a question?" prompted James. He wasn't going to gotten rid off that easily.

She sighed audibly. But she looked up at him again. "Not at all. What did you want to ask?"

"Do you have a degree in Physics?" he asked lowering his voice.

"What?"

He repeated himself without raising his voice. He needed her closer for Adam to work.

Exasperated, Mrs. Madsen removed her gloves and came to stand near her gate on the other side of the fence from James.

"Do I have a what?" she asked him again.

"Do you have a degree in Physics, Mrs. Madsen?" James asked again leaning forward.

"Of course I do. Why?" she asked pointedly.

He wasted some time as he parked his bike and came to stand next to her across the fence.

"Is that what you wanted to study?" he asked.

"Yes, of course. Well, I actually preferred to study History. But I thought that Physics would be more beneficial in the long run. I did like the subject."

"What would you do if you had the chance to make that decision again?" he pressed. "Would you still choose Physics over History?"

She took a deep breath. Was it beginning to work?

"What is this all about, James?"

"My Dad wants me to change majors and I don't want to."

"Hmm," she murmured as she regarded him thoughtfully. She was inhaling and exhaling deeply now.

James reckoned that he had her. He feigned a cough and forced himself to cough repeatedly.

This woke Mrs. Madsen up. "You'd better come in and have a glass of water," she said, opening the gate.

Still coughing, James hurriedly nodded his thanks and wheeled his bike in. He then went inside a teacher's house for the first time in his life.

Mrs. Madsen got him a glass of water from the kitchen and asked him to sit down on the couch. She seated herself across from him.

As he drank from the glass, James glanced at his host. Short and in her early forties, Grumpy was typically bespectacled, and while she preferred a severely tight hair-do when she was teaching, she had (literally) let her hair down today. He hadn't really concentrated much on her chest before and this, he reasoned, was understandable as she wasn't blessed in that department. But that said, he could see her chest rising and falling as she breathed deeply. She did seem to have a nice figure, albeit a naturally skinny one as opposed to a gym-toned one. James noted her rather average angular face, but with large eyes decorated with long eyelashes. She was wearing a demure top and a pair of loose shorts for the garden.

While James was discreetly, or so he thought, scrutinising her, Mrs. Madsen was doing the same to him. She had no idea why, but she found James' presence both unsettling and intriguing. He seemed to have an aura about him today that she found magnetising. He was a gangly teen, but smart for his age. From all accounts he did very well at school. Funny how she had never noticed how dark his eyes were. Oddly enough, his brown hair was a perfect match for his cargo shorts. He was also wearing a shirt over his T-shirt and had left all the buttons open.

Mrs. Madsen realised that she was staring but could not tear her eyes away from James. She realised that he was looking her over too and squirmed in her seat.

James placed the glass on the coffee table.

"Feeling better?" she asked him.

"Yes, thanks."

"That's good," she said bending forward to collect his glass.

As she came closer, James noted that her pupils were slightly dilated and that her breathing rate had gone up. She was inhaling deeply. Noisily. She seemed like she was primed and ready to go. He decided to see if his hunch was right.

"I was actually talking to Mrs. Saunders and getting her opinion on this. She was really helping me with it and I wanted to get her to speak to my parents," he said.

"Mrs. Saunders? Oh. Jill?" she asked. "Well, that ... woman ... would of course recommend Chemistry. That's her subject."

James nodded.

"You should speak to the counsellor instead. If you want I'll let her know about your ... situation."

"What's going on with her anyway?" he steered.

"Marital troubles," she sniffed. "Her husband's left her and she's wallowing in self-pity."

"Don't you like her, Mrs. Madsen?"

"It's not that I don't like her. We just don't get along, it seems. She's so ... bubbly and fake!" Mrs. Madsen declared vehemently. "I'll be right back," she said rather abruptly taking his glass to the kitchen.

James reasoned that she had decided to leave the room to compose herself. She was definitely not herself. He took advantage of the interlude to apply the last remnants of Adam B from his phial to his wrists.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Madsen had no idea what was going on. James was a student and she a teacher and a married one at that. Yet here she was inviting him into her home, gossipping about his teacher and mooning over him like some bitch in heat. She placed his glass in the kitchen sink and went into her bedroom's en suite to calm herself down. She took a few deep breaths as she stared at her face in the mirror.

"Get a grip, Charlene," she told herself as she painted her lips with lipstick. She fixed her hair and returned to the drawing room. Rather than sitting across from him, she chose to share the same couch this time. So much for getting a grip.

James did not fail to notice the new seating arrangement.

He struck up a conversation once again asking her about her time at university and her interest in Physics and History. While his original plan was simply to get Jill's number, he was now going with the flow to see how things might pan out. As the conversation progressed, he clumsily stretched his arm across the back the couch. It now lay just a few inches from Mrs. Madsen's head. She was breathing in deeply.

He pumped her for advice on family pressures and how to handle them. As she rambled on, he adjusted his position on the couch as casually as possible and moved a few inches closer to her. The nervous excitement that coursed through his body was getting to him. It sure as hell was coursing through his dick as he was getting really hard. Hard enough that it was making an obvious tent in his shorts. James noticed that Mrs. Madsen was fidgeting subconsciously. Her eyes swept across his groin every now and then. She crossed her legs and rolled closer to him by a few inches. Less than a couple of feet separated them now. He felt as if he had a high fever.

James couldn't help his eyes take in the sight of his teacher's left leg which was now even closer to him. He didn't bother hiding the fact that he was enjoying looking at it as it moved it lightly to match the cadence of her speech. Her leg was really smooth and her calf glistened as it moved. He suddenly realised that Mrs. Madsen had finished talking and, to keep the conversation going, asked her about the quality of the professors at her university and if they were helpful. He had no idea how she could continue to ramble on considering the electricity in the air, but she managed somehow.

He adjusted his position again and shifted his left leg so that it was just millimetres away from her foot. He did not want to be the instigator. Instead, he wanted Mrs. Madsen to take the first step. She did not disappoint. She stretched her foot ever so slightly that her toes were brushing the hairs near his shin. She seemed to be waiting for his reaction. He made none and continued nodding and agreeing to any advice she was giving him. Soon, she wasn't simply tickling hairs and was brushing his inner calf quite obviously. She was peering at him from behind her glasses. He maintained eye contact for a while before breaking away.

James stretched his left arm until it touched her hair. He started to slowly run his fingers through the loose strands of Mrs. Madsen's hair as she continued telling him about a favourite professor of hers at uni. After a few seconds, he lightly ran his index finger along her her right ear and proceeded to play with a diamond stud that she had in her lobe. The thought that another man was playing with the anniversary present that her husband had gifted her on their tenth anniversary never crossed her mind. She pressed her right cheek to his hand and simultaneously ran the groove between her big and second toes up and down his leg.

James moved even closer. He was now visibly trembling both with excitement and fright. Yet he couldn't help himself reaching out and taking hold of her foot and drawing it up onto his lap. She gasped. Their eyes met briefly but he looked away, blushing.

All pretence of conversation was gone. He moved his right hand to and fro on her smooth leg now while she rubbed her face in his left hand. He moved his hand up past the side of her knee, touching the bottom of her shorts. After a few passes, he felt Mrs. Madsen upping the ante as she rotated her foot until her big toe was only millimetres away from his now Eiffel Tower dick. She kissed his hand as she moved her foot just that little bit higher up his thigh. James couldn't help groaning when she made contact. He placed his hand on her foot and pressed it down as she began to massage his pole with her toes. His left thumb had now found its way inside her mouth and was now playing with her tongue. Mrs. Madsen moaned around it. James had a fleeting thought about the benefits of watching porn!

James removed his teacher's foot from his lap and set it back down on the carpet. She was looking at him through half-lidded eyes. He moved closer to her and took her left hand and placed it on his aching boner. She felt his size through his shorts and squeezed him in approval. She took his hand out of her mouth and pulled him closer for a kiss. She met his lips with hers and placed a few short kissed before she used her tongue to get him to open his mouth. Her tongue snaked through his mouth and set about trying to devour James' tongue along with intermittent moans of animal need. He couldn't help thrusting into her hand as she squeezed his penis in tandem. She directed James to her secret place. He couldn't believe it. Not in his wildest dreams did he imagine that Grumpy's would be the first pussy he would ever touch. He crushed her cunt between the jaws of his thumb and middle finger. This drew an outrageously long groan from Mrs. Madsen that only got him harder.

He continued tonguing her even as he found his right hand having a mind of its own. It left her pussy and drifted downward until it arrived at the entrance to her baggy shorts. It quickly moved under to reach her inner thigh. Mrs. Madsen provided some involuntary assistance by spreading her legs wide open and placing her left leg on the couch. The hand moved up her flesh until it registered the cloth of her panties. Its middle finger slithered under the material to reach the hot furnace that was her cunt. It didn't bother with any preliminaries and slipped right into her opening.

"FUCK!" she moaned as she thrust her hip upwards to meet James' finger. Her left hand moved away from his crotch as she began pinching her left nipple in rhythm to her thrusts. Her right held her weight as she repeatedly lifted her body to fuck herself on his long digit. She began whimpering in ill-contained pleasure. He slipped his other hand under her top and reached her right nipple. It felt about half an inch long. He pressed down on it and it depressed completely into her tit, but popped right back. He pinched it between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed hard on her small tit with his hand. Simultaneously, his right thumb met her clit.

"Aaaaaah!" groaned Mrs. Madsen as she began thrusting up furiously. James could feel a stream of juice flowing down from his finger into the palm of his hand. He could only look at his teacher in amazement. He could smell his first cunt now: a pungent aroma that defied definition. His interest was piqued by the heady fragrance but was interrupted by a long thrust that hit his bottom knuckle. Who'd have thought that Grumpy was such a sexually charged little vixen.

"Hunh! Hunh! Hunh! Hunh!" she grunted with increasing frequency. Charlene was so caught up in her pleasure that she almost missed the sound of a car's electronic lock goingbeep.It took her a few seconds to understand what that signified. But when she did, she could only shout "NO!" and pull James' hand out of her pussy. "My husband's here!" she whispered heatedly to him before slipping into her flip-flops. She ran to the French window and opened it to let some air in. She then went across the room to switch on the ceiling fan.

James still had a look of consternation on his face. Mrs. Madsen turned to him and mouthed, "Fix yourself! Let me do all the talking." She opened the front door to meet her husband. James straightened up as best he could and wiped his hand against his shorts.

"Whose bike is this?" James could hear.

"That belongs to James. He's Carla's nephew and studies at my school," she replied standing in the doorway.

"Hrm," the husband grunted as he made his way in.

James rose up hurriedly as a balding, pudgy faced man walked through the door carrying a briefcase.

"Hi, Mr. Madsen," said James. He automatically extend his hand for a shake before realising just where it had been not more than a minute ago.

"Hello ... James, replied Mr. Madsen with a lazy hand-grip.

As they unclasped their hands, James could tell that his hand was still a little sticky. He went red with embarrassment. But Mr. Madsen didn't seem to notice and flopped down onto the couch.

"Beer, Charlene!" he ordered.

Mrs. Madsen looked nervously between James and her husband before hurrying into the kitchen and returning with a beer and a glass which she set on the coffee table.

"What are the two of you standing for? Sit." He ordered again.

"Honey, James was just leaving. Weren't you, James?" said Charlene, looking at James with a pleading look in her eyes.

"Uh ... sure, Mrs. Madsen," he stammered, moving towards the door. But he came out of his brain freeze just before he left.

"Um, Mrs. Madsen. You were going to give me Mrs. Saunders' details. I really do need to contact her," he said.

She stood there wringing her hands glancing at her husband who looked annoyed.

"Just a second," she informed him. She went back into the kitchen and returned with an address book. She gave him Jill's number and address and saw him to the door.

"See you tomorrow in school," she told him pointedly as she closed the door behind him.

He nodded. Just before the door closed, James pointed down to Mrs. Madsen's shorts where two clear streaks of fluid had run down her leg.

A shocked gasp was the last thing he heard as the door closed. Thus ended James' first sexual experience with the opposite sex.

Phon
Phon
70 Followers