Parfum Ch. 03

Story Info
Knock! Knock!
7.6k words
4.64
49k
15

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phon
Phon
70 Followers

All characters are over the age of 18. All the science in this story is utter bunk. This series of stories involves a very slow build-up which is just the way I like it. This is also my first attempt at writing fiction. Be warned, impatient ones!

I appreciate all the encouraging comments for the first chapter and feedback e-mail too! Thank you :)

###

The journey from Mrs. Madsen's house back home did not register in James' brain as he was feeling a sense of euphoria that he had never experienced before. While his initial thoughts were all about the velvety feel of Mrs. Madsen ... James shook his head. No, not Mrs. Madsen. She was now simply Charlene. While his initial thoughts were all about the velvety feel of Charlene's pussy, he soon realised that it was more than that. Not only was he feeling a sense of accomplishment because he had fingered a pussy for the first time, the thrill of the power he had been able to wield was electrifying and even liberating. He had somehow brought a mature, married woman who wasn't the least bit (educated guess) interested in him to the brink of fucking him, surely something that nobody else in the world could do.

It was now certain that it was Adam which had transformed Charlene's attitude towards him. First was the little interplay at her gate as she let him in. Charlene had acted on his request for water as if she had been the one who had suggested it. James wondered if she had done that simply because she was horny or if there was more to it. He realised that he needed to be careful and avoid jumping to conclusions. He also realised that cycling with a raging boner was not a pleasant experience.

James reached home and went straight up into his room. He peeled off all his clothing and jumped into bed. Closing his eyes he relived the expression on Charlene's face as he inserted his middle finger into her sopping wet pussy. He gripped his cock and slowly pulled at it as he recalled her attempts to get him to go deeper by thrusting up on his long digit. James' hand increased its pace as he remembered the moans and grunts that had come out of Charlene's mouth. He switched hands, yanking at his erect dick now with his left hand. He brought his right hand to his face and smelled his middle finger. Oh yes! This was it. The smell of her cunt that seemed to flood the entire room.

"Fuck!" he cried as he came like a geyser all over his hand and his thigh. He couldn't imagine how exploding in a pussy could beat this orgasm, but he sure as hell wanted to find out!

James lay panting on his bed for a few minutes. He then slowly got to his feet and went into the bathroom to clean himself. Switching on his PC, he began to meticulously record all the details of his experience.

###

Mrs. Charlene Madsen was at her wit's end. The boy had left her teetering on the edge of a precipice she rarely saw nowadays and she wanted nothing else right now than to fall into it. But of all the days, today had to be the one that Robert, her husband, chose to indulge in chit-chat with her. His usual routine involved spending an hour or so after work vegging out in front of the telly with a beer in his hand. But when he did break this routine, it meant that he was going to initiate sex with her that night. She supposed that this was his idea of foreplay. Charlene guiltily admonished herself. Even though Robert was useless in the sack, he was a good husband and an honest provider. She wondered if the smell of her ... juices in the room was influencing her husband in any way.

She shook herself out of her reverie to reply to Robert. He was asking her about the boy which sent a few alarm bells ringing. No, he was asking about his father. He might have met James' father at a party at Carla's next door. Charlene murmured in agreement. The conversation soon died down, its death punctuated by the telly being switched on. She retreated to the bedroom where she immediately entered the en suite and bolted the door. She pulled her shorts down and stepped out of them. Removing her panties was not as easy as they were completely soaked. She sat on the toilet seat and spread her legs apart. God! Had she ever done something so wanton? While the fires had died down, the embers were still red hot and required very little coaxing to get going again.

The tips of Charlene's fingers were a blur as she rubbed her clit. She had had a feel of the boy's cock and imagined it pistoning through her vagina. She now had two fingers in her passage mimicking the scene in her head. As she got closer, the setting shifted from her couch to the school where she pictured herself flat on a desk with the boy fucking her. She focused on his eyes which were locked onto hers. She could now feel his penis exploding with cum every time he hit bottom. That did it. "Aah!" she whispered softly to herself as she crossed the barrier.

A few minutes later, she was still drawing circles around her clit, a picture of James in her head. Shy little James. But how could she have let it happen? She could be fired for this. Was this how affairs began? Oh! I totally forgot about the garden. Would it be even better with a real cock rather than just her fingers? What about her husband? And the children? Would he stop by again and expect to continue? She was a jumble of thoughts as she rose from the seat.

###

Thursday saw James breeze through school. He studiously avoided going anywhere near the faculty room and kept to himself during breaks as he did not want to run into Charlene. He had tried calling Jill earlier, but she hadn't picked up. So it looked like he was going to have to make a house visit.

After his classes ended, James caught a bus to Jill's neighbourhood. He hopped off at her stop and footed it for about a kilometre to her street. Her house had a picket fence and a large yard with a garden. But he could tell that Frank hadn't returned as it was overgrown and unkempt. He rang her bell and waited. After about 30 seconds, he rang it again. Still no answer. James sighed. Just as he was about to leave, he had an idea. He dialled Jill's number again. There! He could clearly hear her phone ringing inside the house. He again waited a while for her to pick up.

James' imagination was now throwing up panic flags. He knocked loudly on the door and yelled out Jill's name. Again, there was no response. He had no way of peering through the windows as all the shades were drawn. He went round back and tried what looked like the kitchen door. No luck. But one of the windows hadn't been shut right. It slid up with a little effort and he was able to just about squeeze through. He found himself in Jill's kitchen. A sink full of unwashed dishes greeted his arrival. He also spied a number of empty liquor bottles in a corner.

Walking through the door, he found himself in a dining room which was also an utter mess. The table was littered with the remains of multiple breakfasts, lunches, and dinners along with wineglasses and bottles. He found the lounge nearby which while untidy was also empty. But a flight of stairs ran up to the first floor. He called out to Jill as he crept up the stairs, and again, received no answer. Reaching the first floor, he was met by a passage that had three doors only one of which was open. He peeked in to find all his worst fears confirmed. He found a body on the queen-size bed with one arm stretched out holding a prescription bottle and a number of pills strewn all over.

James rushed in. Jill was lying on her chest loosely covered by a sheet. Her head was barely visible under a pillow, but that was definitely her hair. He couldn't tell if she was breathing or not.

He shook her. "Jill! Jill! Wake up!"

There was no response.

James removed the pillow covering her face and placed his index finger under her nostrils. He breathed a sigh of relief as he could detect a little pressure. Her skin also felt warm. He shook her once more calling out her name. Getting no response again, he decided to play it safe. Taking out his phone, he was just about to dial emergency when he remembered the prescription bottle that Jill was holding. He picked it up and noticed that it was just aspirin. Surely she couldn't have overdosed on aspirin. Was that even possible?

[Author's note: Yes, it's possible to overdose on aspirin. But it manifests itself differently.]

He noticed that the bottle's label stated that it contained 32 tablets. James counted 8 of them still inside. He then proceeded to collect all the pills strewn on the bed and the floor. In total, he picked up 14 tablets which brought the total to 22. James reasoned that it was unlikely that Jill could have overdosed on 10 pills (and he reckoned that it didn't necessarily imply that she had taken all of them together).

James rolled Jill onto her back. Although he had calmed down a little, he didn't immediately notice that Jill was wearing a robe and nothing else underneath. The robe had come undone. Her face was a mess and the puffy eyes indicated that she had been crying a lot. He couldn't really tell if her chest was rising and falling, but it did now register that he was now looking at her exposed breasts. James would later think that it was highly creditable that not a single sexual thought passed through his brain at the time. He hesitated slightly before shifting Jill's left breast to the side as he placed his ear above her heart. There was definitely a sound, but it sounded really faint. He pressed his ear in further for a better listen which was precisely when his Chemistry teacher chose to regain consciousness.

"Frank?" she queried softly.

James' head jerked back from Jill's breast. He smiled at her, happy that she was alive and safe.

"WHAT THE FUCK! JAMES?!" she screamed as she pulled herself up. She quickly closed her robe and scrambled away from him.

The smile on James' face was replaced by one of alarm as he got off the bed. In his haste he tripped over a liquor bottle on the floor and fell on his ass.

"I can explain, Mrs. Saunders," he said. "I really can."

Jill massaged her temples as she listened to James explain how he came about to have his ear placed on her left tit.

"I was very close to calling the paramedics, you know. I really thought that you had overdosed," he concluded lamely. "You do believe me, don't you?"

Jill sighed. "Get me a glass of water," she ordered.

James jumped to comply.

Drinking the water, Jill leaned back against her headboard to collect herself.

"I suppose that I should thank you for being concerned. If it had been anyone else, I'd have called the fucking cops," she declared, looking straight at James. "Now, go away and leave me alone."

He hesitated. But he picked up his bag and walked towards the door. He hesitated again.

"Mrs. Sau--" he began.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE, JAMES!" she screamed at him.

"I just wanted to show you ..." he wheedled.

"I'm no longer your teacher, you little pervert! You don't have to show me shit," she interrupted in clipped tones. She paused before adding, "I've resigned from my job and as of today, we no longer have a relationship. So, do me the courtesy of getting OUT OF MY HOUSE!" She pointed to the door.

James went numb. But he did as he was told and left the room. He walked down the stairs and let himself out of the front door. Walking in a daze to the bus stop, he slowly recovered from Jill's vitriol. Never in a million years would he have pictured her in such a state and with such a vile temper. Granted, she would have been in a state of shock herself when she saw him in her bedroom, but that didn't really explain her behaviour. She had even resigned from her job! He knew that she loved teaching. Something really bad must have happened with her husband. There could be no other explanation.

Stopping in mid-stride, he realised that he was no longer sure that she really hadn't intended to kill herself. She had sounded ... unhinged. At the very least, Jill was in big trouble and needed help. Regardless of how she had yelled at him, she was still his favourite teacher and had been really good to him.

He headed back.

###

James wasn't really looking forward to Jill abusing him once again. Once he reached her house, he dithered on her doorstep deciding whether to ring her door bell or to sneak back in from the back. He chose the latter (and safer) option.

The window was still open. But he could now hear the sound of a TV blaring. It sounded like yet another rerun of Friends.

"I guess she's not killing herself right now," he muttered to himself.

After hesitating one last time, he decided to go in anyway. He silently wriggled his way back into the kitchen. Toeing his way into the dining room, he quickly peeped into the lounge to assess the situation. Jill was lying down on the couch with her head on a cushion against the armrest. She was still in her robe and James' gaze immediately noted that it was tightly closed this time. Jill didn't appear to be watching the screen and after a few seconds, he could tell that she had a drink in the hand that was stretched down to the carpet as he thought he heard ice clinking. Sure enough, a few seconds later, a glass appeared and she sipped at her drink. That wasn't water either, James could tell. He had not been gone for more than 20 minutes and here she was drinking again. He then noticed the prescription bottle on the coffee table. This did not look good.

The original plan was to just check on her and, if she was calm, to perhaps approach her again to find out what had gone wrong. But he instinctively knew that that was not going to work. The idea of using Adam as a contingency had been rattling in the back of his head for some time. If he could actually control Jill like he had Charlene, then he might be able to calm her down enough to have a conversation with her and perhaps convince her to not do anything crazy. He had packed one phial of Adam and one of an untested version of Eve in his backpack. His plan had been to give them to Jill for use with Frank. He had had no intention of using them on her himself, although, he admitted to himself, the thought had crossed his mind. But, as much as he found her achingly attractive, he now really only wanted to protect her, not fuck her. That was her bastard-husband's job.

James cursed silently. He dillydallied a while longer before reaching for his backpack and taking out the phial of Adam B. He reasoned that if he was to truly control Jill when she was in such a state, he'd need all of the Adam that he had. For the time being, he'd just use a little to get her primed. He took out his handkerchief and added a few drops to it. While he wanted it to work, he did not want to draw Jill's attention to its fragrance. She'd know exactly what it was if she became aware of it. James dropped down to the floor and crawled quietly into the lounge. He half-expected a floorboard to creak and give him away, but thankfully, shit like that only happens in the movies. He placed the handkerchief under the couch next to a wheel. It wasn't too far away from Jill's hand on the carpet. He crawled back to his position in the dining room and waited.

While using the stopwatch on his phone to track the time, James also monitored Jill's condition. Nothing much had changed. Had she fallen asleep? No, her hand was moving. It had been four minutes now. It might have been his imagination, but he thought that he could faintly smell Adam from where he was standing. He crawled back into the lounge and retrieved his hankie. Back in the dining room, he dosed it with a little more Adam and crawled back into the lounge. Or so he tried. Just as James was about to enter the room, Jill got up off the couch. He hurriedly backtracked and hid behind the table just as she entered the room. The room now reeked of Adam. But Jill paid it no attention. She refilled her glass and walked back to her couch.

James hadn't realised that he was holding his breath. He calmed himself down and waited for a full minute before mustering the courage to place the handkerchief back in its previous position in the lounge. Then he quietly left the house again, this time via the back door.

###

James took a couple of minutes to take stock of the situation. Did he really want to go through with this? Taking a deep breath, he brought out his phial of Adam and applied the perfume all over his upper body. A light dose was not going to get through Jill's emotional defences.

He approached Jill's front door and rang the bell. He waited for a minute before he decided to ring it again. Just as he was about to, he heard a noise from the other side of the door.

"I thought I told you to go away, James. Do you want me to call the cops?" Jill asked shrilly. Her tone was not pleasant.

How the fuck had she known that he was here? Oh! He hadn't noticed the damn peephole.

"I know, Mrs. Saunders." Best to drop the first-name familiarity for the moment, he thought. "But I think I left my wallet inside," he said.

"Where did you leave it?"

"I think it must be in the kitchen, Mrs. Saunders," he offered. "Can I come in and look for it?"

"No. You stay right where you fucking are. I'll get it."

James waited for a couple of minutes spending the time wondering if Jill always had such a potty mouth or if she only started swearing when she was drinking. He decided that it might be best to just call her Jill rather than remind her of her idiot husband.

"I don't see anything in there. You must have lost it elsewhere," yelled his teacher from behind the door.

"Are you sure? I had it with me when I got here."

"Yes, I'm bloody sure. If I find it, I'll mail it to you. Now, can you please leave me alone?!"

"But Jill, I don't have any money. I can't get home. I also need my ID."

He thought he heard her muttering to herself. The door opened and there she was, pulling her blue robe tightly closed and motioning him inside with her head. God, she had a great figure.

"Get in."

She closed the door behind him.

"I'll give you two minutes to look for your wallet. If you can't find it by then, tough luck."

"Yes, Jill," said James. He was standing pretty close to her. "If I don't, could you please loan me some cash?"

"You can walk home. It's not all that far away," she sniped.

If Adam was working, it sure as hell was taking its time. Was Jill too emotionally strung out at the moment? He could tell that she was breathing in deeply though.

She suddenly took hold of his arm and led him through her house straight into the kitchen. "See? It isn't anywhere here."

James spent a few moments looking around especially near the sink which was where the window was. He pretended to give up and returned to where Jill was standing impatiently by the doorway. She had her glass back in her hand now and definitely appeared nervous and distracted.

"It's not here," he said as he moved closer to her. Jill's pupils were now dilated. Charlene's pupils had been dilated too, he recalled. She was definitely breathing heavily now. He decided to test the waters.

"Can I have a drink?" he asked.

Jill was about to retort before she changed her mind. "Help yourself," she said, gesturing to the faucet in the kitchen.

"No. Could I have some of what you are having?"

Jill looked at him for a couple of seconds before saying, "Sure, why the hell not. Get yourself a glass and you can have some of what I'm having."

Even though he was expecting it, James was both astounded and pleased at the same time. He hastened to get himself a clean glass (which took a little rummaging in the kitchen's current state) and returned to the dining room where his Chemistry teacher poured him a vodka and coke with ice. He hadn't really drunk much in the way of alcohol and took a short sip. He noticed that Jill was staring at him but looked away when their eyes met.

Phon
Phon
70 Followers