Parfum Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James realised that he should reciprocate somehow, but he was in too much pain to think straight. He simply nodded.

Jill was about to say something else. But she stood up instead and held out her hand.

"You're probably hungry and tired. But I want to get you home before your parents begin to worry about you."

Knees cracking ominously, James clasped her hand and rose up. Jill went back into the kitchen and returned with his bag. She also had something else in her hand.

"Here's something to remember me by," she said, as she handed over the small bottle containing her juices. She had refrigerated it like any good scientist would.

He blushed as he took the bottle from her and pocketed it. She led him to her car and strapped him in before setting off towards his house. She was thoughtful as she navigated her Elantra out of her suburb.

"Please soak yourself in a tub of warm water tonight. You are pretty bruised," she instructed him. "I already have," she added grimly. "If you feel any sharp pains tomorrow, especially in your head, visit a doctor without fail."

"Also, avoid taking your shirt off for a few days. I know that it's going to be tough what with your date with Arlene tomorrow and all," she noted, grinning at him.

James looked at her sharply and winced as his neck muscles complained.

"Careful!" she cautioned. "I only know that because she messaged you an hour or so ago. Be sure to reply before you go to sleep."

A few minutes later, they had arrived at James' street. He asked her to stop a few houses away and unbuckled himself.

"Goodnight, Jill. Take care," he said as he got out of the car.

"Wait!" she exclaimed as she unbuckled herself. She reached across and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks again. Do you want to come by my house on Saturday night? We should talk once you have recovered."

He nodded and squeezed her knee as he exited the vehicle. He waved as she turned around and headed back. A picture of Frank whipping her with his belt flashed in his mind as he dragged his battered and bruised body home.