Pari & Hitesh

Story Info
Inter-religious Love Ch. 01
2.1k words
4.34
29.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pari and Hitesh had known each other for many years - a decade, give or take. Their association began through the world of cyberspace, like any normal modern day relationship. It started off innocuously enough. A few minutes on messenger, a couple of posts on a public forum, etc. Before they knew it, they had started spending hours together online, sometimes being up till sunrise.

They talked about everything. No topic was taboo, even contentious religious ones. He was a Hindu. She was Muslim. And, they argued. Vigorously. Vociferously. Yet, each respected the other's right to opinion. Their verbal battles never got uncivilized.

Over time, their online rendezvous turned into offline meetings. A coffee here, a lunch there. It helped that they lived 20 minutes away.

So it went for a while. Eventually, sex came up. They were in their early 20s and were as hormonally active as 20 somethings are expected to be. He thought Pari was an extremely hot woman. She had a pretty low opinion of herself.

At 23, Hitesh was your average looking male with an average height and build. But that is where all things average about him stopped. He was sharp, quick witted and very intelligent. He had a way of making women feel good about themselves. He used just the right blend of chivalry and chauvinism. It is a fine line to tread. A lot of men go overboard with chivalry - hold the door open for women, pick up the tab on a date, etc. Some women like that, yes. But almost no woman who likes that sort of thing is worth spending reasonable time with. The trick is to make her do a few things herself, which preserves her aura of being an independent woman, while being extremely courteous and respectful. A man must always make a woman feel safe, comfortable. She should feel free to be herself. Nothing turns a woman on more than a man who does not judge her for who she is.

Hitesh had that effect on women, more so on those women he was interested in. And he was especially interested in Pari. He gave her intelligence a lot of credit. He knew that she would know if he was trying to get into her pants. So, he did what she did not expect - told her bluntly that he wanted to get into her pants.

Pari did not understand why. She did not consider herself to be attractive. She was 24, built a little on the heavier side but her 5'6" frame gave her a proportioned look. Perhaps it was her dark complexion that made her feel unattractive - India is a country where all maidens are supposed to be fair. He loved her skin tone, though.

Then there was Pari's belief system. She wanted to remain a virgin until her wedding night. Her religion forbade anal sex. He knew this about her. He knew that there was no way she would consent to having sex with him. Why did he still make her the indecent proposal? She asked him.

Hitesh knew intercourse was out of the question. He was man enough to not try changing someone's belief system. She trusted him enough to know that he would not force himself upon her. An element of total trust existed between them.

So he told her. He told her that he is not going to do anything she does not want him to do. He told her that all he wanted was to go down on her. He told her that this seemed to be the next logical step in their relationship.

It took her a few days but eventually she agreed. She did not know why. Something about being so intimate with Hitesh excited her. She knew of no man who would be happy only to go down on a woman.

Of course she knew Hitesh was getting some tail. She knew of his sexual encounters with Gunjan. She also knew that his relationship with Gunjan was only based on lust. There was no future in it. Not that she needed to justify her being with him when he was in a relationship with another woman. As far as Pari was concerned, it was a non-issue. Their relationship was not going to be held hostage to such wordly contrivances.

Gunjan, obviously, did not know. He told Pari that he is not telling Gunjan about this. He trusted Pari to understand that. What about Gunjan? Well, what she did not know could not hurt her. Besides, it is not like she was a paragon of virtue. She was a married woman having a torrid affair. Her husband did not know of her romps with Hitesh. Would the pot call the kettle black?

On the appointed day, Hitesh picked Pari from her home. They drove for a while and found a room in a resort. The resort was perfect - the rooms were far enough to afford maximum privacy.

She went into the bathroom to change. His raging manhood was sending him into a tizzy while he waited. The wait was well worth it. She came out with just a towel wrapped around her bosom.

The white towel contrasted brilliantly against her ebony skin. She looked like a Godess carved in black stone. Her ample bosom heaved with her every laboured breath. Her eyes were closed, her lips slightly parted. She stood at the edge of the bed, waiting for him to make the first move.

He was not ready. Not yet. His eyes wandered down. The towel was barely low enough to cover her bootilicious bottoms. Her legs were open, her thick thighs drawing him like a magnet.

He took his shirt off. He did not trust himself enough to undo his trousers. Before him were perhaps the sexiest curves he had ever seen on a woman. The woman was within reach. He held her hand and lay her face down on the bed.

He undid the towel exposing her smooth back. She was wearing white cotton panties. Her ran his hands over her exposed flesh. Her body instinctively quivered at his touch. He put his hand between her legs. Even through the offending fabric of her underwear he could feel the heat emanating from her sex.

He considered himself a decent masseuse. He started kneading the muscles on her nape. He could feel the knots. She was tensed. It was her first time with him. She had only ever been with one other man before. He was an idiot to let her go. This woman exuded sex. Hitesh was lucky to have her with him.

As his hands worked their magic, she loosened up. Soft moans escaped her lips. He planted light kisses on her exposed back. He could see the sides of her full breasts jutting sideways as the weight of her body bore down on them. His fingers brushed them occasionally, sending her into a tizzy.

He took it slow. No rush. They had the whole day to explore the depths of their bottled up passion. He was hard, almost painfully erect. His jeans valiantly fought his penis' attempts to burst out of the confines. He lay on her back, the exposed nipples of his hairy chest pressing against the naked flesh of her back. She felt his erection against the soft flesh of her buttocks.

Slowly, he turned her over. She clenched her fists and shut her eyes. She had never exposed herself to him before. She felt shame. He kissed her on her mouth, engulfing her luscious lips. Her nipples hardened. She wrapped her arms around his neck. The shame had gone. In its place, was lust - pure, unabashed, animal lust.

He started to cup her big breasts. They were big, a size D cup at least. His fingers flicked over her nipples. With his tongue, he traced a path from the valley between her breasts to her deep navel. His tongue rolled over her belly button while his hands worked her breasts. She was breathing heavily now. His mouth moved lower and rested on top of her panty covered vagina. He was experienced enough to know where her clitoris was. He nibbled over her panties. His tongue danced over her nether lips.

Slowly her legs parted. In a flash, he slid her panties off. She instinctively reacted, starting to close her legs. He was too seasoned a player. He dived between her legs before she could completely close them. He hit the right spot. She almost shrieked in pleasure.

The first thing he noticed was the smoothness of her pubes. She had taken the trouble to shave. He liked that in a woman - the initiative to make the oral experience more pleasant. It was almost baby-skin smooth. He loved eating her pussy, loved the sensation of her hairless crotch on his tongue.

Hitesh loved to go down on a woman. Just the very thought of making her orgasm turned him on. It was important to him that the woman had as great a time as he did, may be even greater. He could never come himself until his partner did.

Pari was discovering a whole new side to cunnilingus. It was not her first time. But Hitesh was using his tongue almost as well as she used her fingers to get herself off. Somehow he knew the right tempo, could hit the right notes.

Her orgasm steadily built up. He felt her muscles tense. Suddenly, without warning, her legs crossed, holding his head in a vice-like grip. This had happened to him before - a womans thighs wrapping around his head in an extremely brutal hold. The blood drained from his brain. He licked her harder, faster.

This woman was on the brink of explosion. She was taking her time getting there. His eyes were beginning to pop out of their sockets. He felt light-headed. Her grip on his head tightened. He did not know how long he could go on before he passed out due to lack of oxygen. With one last sinew of strength, he flicked his tongue across her love button. That did it.

Her dam burst. Her legs immediately opened. She pushed him away and let out a muffled scream. Her eyes were closed, her breathing in rapid shallow spurts, beads of perspiration formed on her body. She lay there for a while, perfectly still. As her orgasm began to subside, she turned on her side and curled into the fetal position. She felt her clitoris throbbing wildly, giving her delightful mini-orgasms.

Hitesh had taken his trousers off. His absurdly engorged penis stood up straight. He lay on his side beside her, deftly placing his member in her ass crack, in between the folds of her cheeks. With his hands he softly massaged her breasts while she recovered from her mind blasting orgasm.

Pari was extremely turned on. His cock wedged between her crack was making matters more intense. The heat of his loins radiated outwards and spread inside her like a wild fire. Her pussy was soaking, her nipples stood up at attention.

She wanted to go all the way. Her virginity vow did not make sense to her. Why had she waited this long for something so wonderful? She asked him to take her, to make her a woman. She was ready.

He was a thorough gentleman. He valued their friendship enough to not let a fleeting moment of indiscretion destroy it. Yes, they would probably experience the greatest moment of their lives. But she would never be able to forgive herself later. He knew that about her.

He asked her once. Yes! He asked her the second time. Yes! He asked her the third time. That was his rule. Three strikes. She hesitated the third time. That was enough. He did not ask her anymore. The moment had passed. They had become friends for life.

Her hand went behind her back and found his erection. God, he was hard. She never knew a cock could get this hard.

She leaned over him, her right hand holding the base. Her left hand cupped his sack. She started to engulf him in her mouth.

Her mouth was warm. He felt dipped in a vat of hot oil. This woman knew how to give head. She had done this before, many times before. He could feel her nose hit his stomach. No woman had been able to swallow him completely. She was a genius. Born to perform fellatio.

He knew he would not last long. His head was so swollen he was afraid it would burst. He felt his seed start to rise. He warned her. She increased her pace further until he shot at the back of her throat. She milked every drop out of his balls and swallowed it like the sweetest dessert. The perfect woman.

She lay with her head on his shoulders, her hand holding on to his limp cock. He ran his fingers through her hair as they drifted off to sleep.