Paris Vacation Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know if men have the same concept of losing their virginity as women, but I immediately had the idea of being his first anal fuck, just as he had been first in my pussy. However, that would need to come later. Sylvie was still in the same position as before, stroking herself lightly while watching us. The height of the bed was awkward, so I gathered some cushions from chairs and a sofa and stacked them on the floor. By kneeling on them my cock was at the same level as her pussy, and I was able to lean forward, sliding it into her as I supported my weight by holding onto her knees.

Benoit watched this closely for a while, and then at Sylvie's request he got onto the bed next to her and held his penis to her face so that she could lick him, and he could massage her breasts while watching the dildo slide in and out. This position was fun to look at, but not as practical as I had hoped; I was able to fuck Sylvie only quite slowly by rocking back and forth. This went on a long time until Sylvie finally came, but I was still far from an orgasm.

Benoit seemed appreciative. "That was quite a show. Is that how you two do things at home?"

I replied, "We do oral like that a lot, but we just got the strapon a couple of days ago. It's a lot of fun. Did you like watching?"

"I like everything you do. I can't believe we're doing all this."

"We're having fun too. Let's do it the 'normal' way for variety."

I took off the strapon and lay down next to Sylvie on my back, while Benoit got into me in the missionary position. He was very gentle and careful not to put his weight onto my belly. After some time I started to feel an orgasm build and wrapped my legs around his back and pulled his mouth to mine. Another few strokes from him brought me over the edge, and then he pounded me hard five or six more times before cumming himself, gasping and grunting as he did so.

Afterwards, all three of us managed to crawl up to the head of the bed and under the sheets. I gulped down half a liter of water from the bottle on the bedside table, snuggled into my pillow, and fell sound asleep.

I woke up sometime later feeling motion in the bed beside me and with that sense of "where am I?" that happens on occasion. It was clearly early morning as a dim gray light penetrated the windows; recollecting I was in a Paris hotel, I rolled over to see Sylvie riding Benoit. She later said that they had tried to keep quiet so as not to wake me, but at that moment she was near to cumming and was bouncing very hard on him, shaking the bed and emitting muffled moans. He in turn was grunting as he met her thrusts with his own and pinched her nipples. I was still enveloped in the fog of recent sleep, so I contented myself with lying still and watching them fuck. Once again, Sylvie came before Benoit, and she collapsed onto his chest with his cock still buried inside her. I couldn't resist reaching over to feel her spread ass cheeks, then down to her asshole and her pussy lips clenching his shaft, and finally letting my fingers caress his tight scrotum.

Whispering for her to dismount, I moved over and took his cock into my mouth, tasting Sylvie's juice which coated it. By stroking my lips hard around the head while lightly squeezing his balls, I soon had him cumming in my mouth. It had been a long time since I had tasted semen, but I found I liked it as well as ever. I was tempted to keep it on my tongue and give Sylvie a deep kiss, but since we had never discussed such a thing I decided to swallow it. Later she said she thought it would be very erotic to exchange a man's sperm from one another's mouths and we should try it at the next opportunity.

All three of us drifted off to sleep again for another hour or so. I woke first and went to take a shower, and then ordered a room service breakfast while Sylvie and Mark showered together. We were all famished, and demolished a large tray of croissants and pain au chocolat washed down with orange juice and coffee. After an early morning delight, none of us were ready for another sex marathon. Making plans to meet us for supper, Benoit got dressed, kissed us both, and left.

12