Park Ranger

Story Info
A young woman gets lost while hiking.
2.4k words
4.27
102.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers

Susan was young, early twenties, fit and healthy, quite pretty, an experienced hiker and lost. She could not believe it had happened to her. She always went with a group, usually two or three others, occasionally with a boyfriend, but never alone. Now all of a sudden she was alone; and lost. It had happened so simply. Her shoe had come untied and she'd stopped to retie the lace. Hurrying after the others she must have taken a wrong turn, because the trail she was on suddenly petered out, and when she turned to backtrack she couldn't see the trail she thought she'd been following.

She stood, taking stock of her surroundings as she considered what to do. She could stay here until she was finally missed and someone came searching, but that might take hours. She'd come up the hill from that direction so if she just went back down she should pick up the trail again and would be able to follow it back to the park picnic grounds.

Susan headed back down the hill, keeping her eyes open for a sign of the trail, but had to concede defeat when she came across a gulley with a stream running through it. She hadn't crossed that on the way up and she now had to admit she was well off track. Time for plan B she decided. She'd stay right where she was and call out every so often to see if anyone would hear her.

After a couple of hours waiting and calling, Susan was starting to feel distinctly worried, afraid that she might be stuck out there all night, and it was with a great sense of relief when she heard a quiet voice say "What seems to be the problem, miss?"

Turning around she could see a park ranger approaching. A large man but he had a quiet voice and a friendly smile. She half wished that he'd take off his hat and sunglasses so she could get a better look at him.

"Am I glad to see you," Susan said. "I'm lost. I've been calling out for hours now."

"You do seem to have managed to get yourself a bit off the beaten track here," said the ranger with a smile, "but no problems now. I can guide you back to the main trail or escort you all the way to the Ranger Station if you like."

"Thank you," said Susan. "I think I'd prefer to be escorted to the station, as I'm just a little worried about getting lost again. My name's Susan, by the way."

"OK, Susan, I'm Tom," replied the ranger. "We'll be on our way in a few minutes, but there is the subject of the penalty clause that I now apply to hikers who get lost. I look on it as a way of encouraging them not to get lost again."

"Oh," said Susan. "I hadn't heard of that rule before. Has it just come in?"

"It's more of a personal rule than a general one," said Tom. "Now if you'll just drop your shorts, turn around and bend over, we can get started."

"What?" said Susan, disbelief plain in her voice.

Tom sighed. "I said if you'll just drop your shorts, turn around and bend over, we can get started."

"What are you talking about?" shouted Susan.

"There's no need to shout," reprimanded Tom. "I'm right here and I have good hearing. You got lost and to teach you a lesson I'm going to screw you. Now will you get with the action?"

"You're mad. I'm not going to agree to have sex with you just because I got lost and you found me. I'll report you if you try."

"No wonder you got lost. You're just plain dumb," said Tom. "I'm not asking. I'm telling. If you don't do it voluntarily, I'll just take your clothes off myself and have my fun. And afterwards you'll still be up here, lost and alone."

Susan was pale now, and frightened. Tom suddenly seemed twice as big as he had earlier, and that smile was no longer a friendly smile. She looked around, trying to determine if she should try to run.

"I wouldn't try and run if I were you," said Tom. "I'd catch you before you got very far and you don't know where you're running to. With your luck you'd probably run smack into a bear. We do have them up here you know. If you're worried about dropping your shorts in front of me, then don't. Just turn around and bend over. I can remove the shorts at my leisure."

"You'll never get away with this," protested Susan, only to find Tom smiling and twirling his finger, urging her to turn around.

"Now," said Tom, "or I will just knock you down and start stripping you. You might as well make it easy on yourself."

He was right, Susan realised. If she had to make a choice of submitting to unwanted sex or being beaten up and raped, she'd submit.

Slowly Susan turned away from him and bent over, placed her hands on her knees and waited nervously. She felt Tom move up close behind her and then started as his hand slid between her thighs and clasped her mound. As she stood there, Tom played with her, squeezing and pressing, telling her body to wake up.

Tom slid his hand up to Susan's waist, found the button at the side of her shorts and flicked it open. Holding firmly onto the shorts he tugged them down, smiling as her pert little bottom popped out of them. Pushing the shorts down to her knees his hands travelled back up to her panties, tracing her slit through the lacy covering, lightly scratching her lips.

Susan found Tom was deliberately teasing her pussy, lightly goading it, encouraging it to awaken and prepare itself for what was to come. She groaned quietly to herself as she found her body responding despite her personal preferences. Those tantalising touches were already making her wet and she could feel the heat rising within her.

Leaving her pussy for a while, Tom moved his hands up under Susan's shirt, feeling for and finding her bra. Deft fingers unsnapped the hook, releasing her breasts from confinement and letting Tom have free access, which he was quick to follow up.

Cupping Susan's breasts and squeezing them while his thumbs rolled lightly over her nipples, Tom pulled Susan slightly towards him so that she could feel his erection pressing through his shorts and against her bottom.

An insistent pressure against her buttocks informed Susan that Tom was fully erect and eager for battle. He was holding her firmly against his erection, letting her feel the size and power of it, causing her lips to swell as her pussy reacted in anticipation. Then he was sliding his hands back down from her breasts, hooking onto her panties and drawing them down, leaving her fully exposed to him.

Tom now started playing with Susan's naked pussy in earnest, stoking and squeezing, moving his finger in between her lips and teasing her inside, trailing a finger along inside her until it reached her clitoris. Susan shuddered as Tom rubbed his finger against her clitoris, hating the way her body burst into clamorous life at that touch, but unable to deny the pleasure it gave her. Then his fingers drifted back out but not leaving her completely. They stayed just at the edge of her lips, holding them slightly apart.

Dropping his own trousers now, Tom was finally satisfied that Susan was in the right condition to accept him. Moving forward he placed the head of his cock against her swollen lips and started pushing. He could hear Susan protesting the invasion of her body, but that was irrelevant to him. Steadily pushing he plunged his cock deeper and deeper into Susan slippery tube, feeling it swell and stretch to take him.

Feeling Tom now fully invading her body, Susan tried one last protest, asking him to stop but being ignored as she had expected. Resigned all she could do was let him enter, feeling herself adjust internally to meet this massive invader. "If," she fumed, "I'm going to be raped, why can't it be by someone with a small prick? This thing feels a foot long and four inches wide." An exaggeration, she knew, but she was used to her boyfriend's cock, not this one.

Happy that he was entering Susan easily and fully, Tom settled down to take his pleasure. "First things, first," he thought, and pushed Susan's shirt and bra up as far as he could. He enjoyed watching a girls breasts sway as he pounded her from behind. Now that he was set he placed a hand either side of Susan's hips to help hold her steady and started to move within her.

Susan felt Tom clamp his hands upon her hips, holding her steady while he slowly withdrew until the head of his cock was barely within her, before surging firmly home again. He wasn't trying to hurt her with hard and heavy strokes she realised, but just enjoying himself with nice firm strokes that rasped against her all the way in and then slowly dragged against her on the way out. Despite herself, she couldn't stop her body reacting to the pleasurable pounding, feeling her bottom rise slightly to facilitate access on the way in, feeling it drop and hold to retard his exit.

Enjoying the feeling of his mating with this woman, Tom was taking his time. He had no need to hurry. Having established a nice rhythm, Tom kept to it, restraining himself, feeling the tension slowly building within him and sensing Susan's answering tensions from the way her body closed with and clung to his cock. He could hear Susan panting now, approaching her climax, and he admitted to himself that it was pure deviltry to promptly slow down a little, leaving her hanging on the verge of her climax.

Susan could feel her climax approaching, both ashamed of herself and delighting in the sensuous feelings that were storming up around her. Any moment now she would be flying. But something had changed, though she couldn't determine what. Instead of crashing upon her, her climax was hovering, just out of reach. She could hear herself screaming now, pleading for release, the sound muffled as she jammed her hand against her mouth to keep herself quiet.

Tom was laughing in delight as he took his pleasure on an unwilling but responsive woman. She may not have wanted him in her mind, but her body had no reservations. Teasing time over he started to lunge home a little faster, eager to help Susan over the edge and to feel his own climax.

Thrusting home and spilling a flood of seed, feeling the powerful release rip through him and hearing Susan give an even louder scream as her own climax suddenly burst upon her. Tom continued thrusting, spurting his seed deep within his victim, enjoying the feel of her convulsing around his cock.

Holding her steady afterwards, still within her, waiting for her to gather her thoughts.

Susan slowly straightened, feeling Tom inside her and tried to pull away, relieved when he let her go. As she watched he stepped back and started to pull up his trousers and straighten his clothes. "Don't you think you should get dressed?" she heard him say, and with a slight start she hastily scrambled to tidy her own clothes.

"Are you going to escort me to the Ranger Station now?" she queried, ice in her voice.

"Indeed I will," came the ready answer. "Follow me."

Tom led her over to the gully and the little stream, indicating she should look down to the right. "Down there where the stream turns the corner, can you see the edge of the bridge?"

Staring hard, trying to sort out what was what, Susan suddenly saw the bridge snap into focus.

"Just follow this stream down to that bridge and you're on a trail. Cross the bridge and the trail takes you straight to the main camping grounds. They're about a hundred yards past the bridge."

Susan almost screamed in her frustration. She'd considered following the stream down to see if it crossed a trail but hadn't wanted to risk getting further lost. If she had she'd have been safely back in the main area hours ago. Not daring to open her mouth and actually say anything to Tom, she marched steadily alongside the stream, almost crying when she finally saw the trail.

Once on the trail she headed directly towards the Ranger Station, turning to see what Tom was doing and finding he was gone.

Once at the Ranger Station Susan wasted no time in lodging her complaint. The Ranger in charge invited her to sit and explain her problem. She calmly informed him that she had been molested by a ranger by the name of Tom.

"I'm sorry, miss," she was informed. "We don't have any rangers by the name of Tom. Perhaps he gave you a false name. Can you describe him? We have six rangers in the vicinity right now, but three of them are women. So if your description matches one of the men we'll invite him in and you can look him over."

"Oh. He was white, over six foot and heavily built," she faltered.

"You've just eliminated all the rangers. Two of my boys are white but under six foot. The only person who comes close to your description is me and I've been here all day," she was informed. "Can you give me any more information?"

Susan stared at him helplessly. "Not really. He had a ranger's hat and wore sunglasses and had a ranger's jacket. At least, I think it was a ranger's jacket."

"I wonder if it would help if I said that he had a very big cock and knows how to use it?" she thought, half hysterically.

The ranger spread his hands helplessly. "There's not a great deal we can do with a description like that," he said. "A big man, white, who might be impersonating a ranger. Would you like us to call the police for you so you can lodge a formal complaint?"

Susan stopped, appalled. A formal complaint to the police with questions and rape tests and all that? She didn't think so.

"No," she decided decisively. "I'll just put it off to experience. Goodbye."

Susan left, heading for her car and home.

Watching her drive away, the ranger rubbed his chin thoughtfully. Walking back to his desk he stopped and asked his secretary to have a quick look around the camp. "See if you can spot my brother, Tom. I need to have a little chat with him."

Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers