Parkers Island Ch. 02

Story Info
I know who you are, I know what you are Aiden.
13.8k words
4.81
39.7k
62
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,572 Followers

I wasn't intentional to make this a two chapter story, I guess I got carried away with the storyline. Please enjoy your read. This chapter was edited by Todher65, many thanks for taking this on.

*******

We parted at the Cemetery gates; it still took me awhile to realize that Amelia was holding my hand as we walked along the coastal path. Two more families had moved into the summer retreat houses and soon schools would be closed and what's left of the empty houses would be occupied.

As we came to one of the benches that looked out over the cove Amelia came to a stop, her grip tightened and I understood why. Even when we sat we didn't talk, she was willing to wait I just wondered how long. Either way it wasn't fair to her so I spoke first.

"There is a great deal that needs to be said between us and I refuse to ever call Martha Burnett, Matriarch."

"Matriarch is this town; you can deny it all you want, but know this, Martha Burnett and her family have been a part of my life since I could walk and talk."

This time I looked towards Amelia, her eyes still defiant from her last speech. She clearly thought I was trying to but it wasn't for me to pry her away from the Burnett family. My cell beeped before I could say anything else, habit made me want to distance myself from her when I read the text, Amelia holding my arm even tighter prevented that.

"I know who you are, I know what you are Aiden. It's time for you to get used to sharing."

Even with all that had gone on over the last few days I actually thought this the defining moment. To open my cell now signified that I accepted being number twenty-eight, that the woman holding tightly to my arm would share the rest of my life. She was right of course, I had shared the most painful part of my life with her, it may have taken her time to get over the shock of knowing so much so quickly but she still came back.

Martha Burnett may have had a lot to do with that part of her but I could still see the free will in Amelia Randell and I inwardly laughed. The woman who sat next to me was indeed a red head in disguise, so with a shrug of my shoulders I opened the text and we both read the message.

'Brother of mine its official, you're going to be an uncle; seen the doctor an hour ago, I'm officially knocked up.'

Amelia laughed so loud a couple walking along the path turned and smiled at her, she waved in return so I figured she knew them, as for me I suddenly felt very old.

"Answer her. I have a weeks leave due before the summer season starts here and all leave is suspended so if the Department doesn't need you we should go visit and you can formally introduce me at the same time."

Habit is as habit does, leaving talking to my sister until we returned to the house and of course much to Amelia's amusement. I quickly checked with the Department and then phoned Abby, her radar picked up on 'me plus one' coming to visit and offered the spare room before they set about turning it into the baby's room. Knowing that I would be at the mercy of my sisters in their incessant need for me to forgive and forget our Grandmother and Grandfather, I opted for a hotel.

*******

We acted like a married couple over the next few hours, she continued to feminize the house while I held onto some semblance of manliness and acted like an anchor in as much as slowing the rate she proceeded to change everything. The kitchen got a complete overhaul and a glimpse into her mind as we worked. Amelia was practical so the most used items were within reach or easier access. I think the only drawer that didn't get moved was the cutlery drawer and that was only because it came with those dividers that separate the knives, forks and spoons.

Amelia phoned into work and got the long weekend off, we both resigned ourselves to knowing she was real lucky to get that at such sort notice, the fact that more of the summer houses were becoming occupied on a daily basis now, reinforced that thinking. I phoned Abby back and let her know we would see her mid-day Friday; the trouble with giving her that much notice was that she had time to rally everyone.

She waited for me to put the phone down before she spoke.

"I'm making us drinks and then we're going to get ourselves comfortable on the couch, after that I'm shutting up and you're going to tell me why you're so reluctant to visit your sisters."

True to her word, within minutes we sat on the couch, she pulled her feet under her and rested against me with her hands wrapped around her cup. I suppose defining moments were coming at me from all angles from now on; telling the woman who sat next to me so much about myself was new to me. Amelia simply looked at it as a fair exchange; through Carol I knew so much about her as she grew up.

*******

When mom and dad made the decision to leave the law firm the vibrations throughout our family could be felt for years to come. Dad quit law. He had little choice really; the anger that drifted down from Grandmother almost ripped the law firm to pieces. It was perhaps the only time Grandfather stood up to her, the law firm was everything to him; he was willing to cut my folks adrift but not let the firm flounder.

Finally, away from their influence, my folks could actually breathe. Dad was no longer putting in twelve and fourteen hour days. Mom actually had him in bed at nights; the end result of that of course, were the twins. The atmosphere in the house was smiles throughout the day. Dad did try and reach out to his sister but that proved brutal. Eventually even he realized that when he made the break from his folks his own sister was collateral damage.

Dad still kept his license; not even Grandmother could wrench that from him. He worked pro-bono two or three times a year for one of the downtown law firms that only the poorest could afford. The day after my eighteenth birthday my parents died in a car accident, I sucked it up and let my aunt know when the funeral was to take place. In total thirty-two people came to the funeral and other than my sisters and me, not one of them was blood related to us.

My proudest moment was getting both my sisters into college, it was the local college but it was still college. The day I achieved that was the same day my grandparents knocked on our door, so when both sisters insisted they wanted to talk to them I knew the end of this family that I had spent the last four years keeping together, being there when they cried for the loss of our folks, making sure they kept up their grades at school and fending off the horny boys, all that was coming to an end with the simple knock on our door.

By the time I had finished Amelia was hugging me oh so tightly, it was perhaps her calmness that kept my own anger of that very day at bay.

"Do you want me to hate them? From what you've told me it won't take much."

This time I hugged her right back and my heart skipped a beat. I suppose in that one moment I both hated and thanked Martha Burnett at the same time.

*******

Standing surprised her, holding out my hand confused her. I dragged her half way across the day room before Amelia thought it wise to keep up. She managed to match my two stairs at a time, thankfully the bedroom door was open and I spun her around so she was facing me yet with her back to the bed. She was still at a loss for words when I started to undress her, this woman didn't take long to figure out what came next and slapped my hands away telling me I wasn't going fast enough.

I left her to it so that I could get undressed; she won although I will always say that I gave her a head start. This time it was Amelia who tossed her teddy bear across the room and pulling the bed sheets out of the way seconds later. She sat on the bed with my hard on in her hands when my own hand came to her shoulder to stop her. To say she was pissed would be classed as a monumental understatement.

"I don't have condoms here. Are you protected?"

"Are you fucking serious? I'm the practical one here you're the geek, of course I'm protected."

Her face softened seconds later and although her hand still moved up and down on my erection her next words told me of her regret for her outburst.

"Thank you Aiden, for thinking that far ahead I mean. But I'm protected honey."

Those words had just passed her lips when her eyes took on a carnal look and once again traveled down to what her hand was doing. Amelia's other hand moved to my hip and held me. It was the lick of the lips that gave her away, her eyes solely focused on what her hand had been doing up to that moment.

The distance between us decreased in seconds and the warmth that enveloped the head of my cock made my heart beat just a little faster. Her tongue danced to a joyful tune that rose from her throat, the vibrations of which connected with something primeval within me and instinctively my hand held her head. Fortunately for me I wasn't too far gone to realize my mistake, she may have been on her knees but I felt her tense all the way up here.

My hands changed direction; once my fingers went through her hair, I rested them on her shoulders. Her body relaxed almost instantly and what she was doing to my cock intensified.

It was sure a weird feeling, mentally thanking Martha Burnett for telling me of Amelia's most recent personal history as she herself played magic notes on my cock with her tongue. This woman owned me right then, with her ass now back on the bed and my cock in her mouth and yet all I could do was bend to her will. She wanted me to cum and nothing on this earth was ever going to stop her from getting her wish.

At least I had the sense to let her know the outcome of her continued vigilance, it seems being connected to her in this way seemed to telegraph my bodies wishes long before my own mouth could form a coherent sentence. With her hand forming a tighter grip on me I came so hard that the room lost some of its light. She was as tenacious as ever and chose not to lose anything flowing from my body right now.

Her eyes looked up at me as she gave my cock a final lick, then dropped backward onto the bed, her smile emanated outwards from her whole face. A statue had nothing on me at that moment as I watched this woman simply lay back and glow, that triumphant smile still on her lips.

As she shimmied up the bed she patted the space next to her, her right knee raised and stopped when her foot was on the bed, paused for a moment and then gently swayed from side to side. That was an invitation if ever I had seen one.

As I knelt beside this woman her hand would gently run up the inside of my thigh, stopping just short of my cock and then move back down again.

"Your not are you? I really should be angry with you for letting me assume you were."

That glow still exuded from her although her features hardened for a second, something had bothered her and I got the feeling that some internal battle raged within her.

"We need to talk sometime soon Aiden, not now. Please honey, not now that I have you here but soon, and when I do I need you to hold me real tight while we talk. But for now warm me up, it's been awhile Aiden and I desperately need gentleness."

Once again her fingers moved up and down my inner thigh, to her the talking was over.

I slowly placed my hand over her breast, her body acted on instinct and pushed upwards into my open hand. It was electric as my palm finally made contact with her soft, fragile skin, her eyes watered and that smile just got bigger if that were possible.

My touch seemed to turn her surrounding skin to gooseflesh and her nipple nudged the middle of my hand, welcoming me to her body. My fingers ran along her smooth skin, feeling the warmth emanate from her. I inched my fingers closer to the top until my index finger circled over Amelia's areola. The nipple responded once again, peeking further out, I touched it gently and the moan that left her lips made her own fingers stop traveling up and down my thigh.

"I had you down as an ass man, God my tits are going to just love the attention you're going to give them."

Lowering my head until my lips touched the crinkled flesh made her stop talking as another gentle moan left her lips.

Circling her nipple with my tongue caused her to hiss and in turn her body moved up towards my open mouth, I ran my tongue up and down the sides of her nipple and then around what little was left of her areola, her hand tried once again to move up my thigh but stopped when my mouth opened and devoured as much of her breast as I could gather.

Suction took care of the rest as my mouth filled with this pleasurable flesh.

"Fuck that feels sooooo good."

Amelia's hand left my thigh and gently touched the back of my head while I sucked on her tit her hand then moved to my neck. Her eyes were closed and that smile clearly showed me she was enjoying my attentions. Her other nipple grew before my eyes as my tongue toyed with the one in my mouth. My hand went to her other tit as the suction around the one in my mouth eased; my fingers toyed with her nipple forcing it to the same length as the saliva covered one that had just left my mouth.

The cute little noises that left her mouth kept me attached to her tits, alternating between both so one didn't feel left out, finally even she placed pressure on my neck.

"You need to travel south honey, there's a well down there that's been leaking since I had your cock in my mouth."

Her stomach had a sheen about it as it moved quickly up and down, Amelia's belly button exposed and showing with pride, she was an 'outie'. My hand ran the full length of her stomach and stopped when my finger moved around her belly button. Her stomach froze and her eyes snapped open, her features still stayed soft and the smile and shaking of her head telegraphed her next statement.

"Oh just great, I have a pervert in bed with me."

My smile came easy to me, my finger still gently running a circle around her stomach and then drifting off down the soft, gentle curves of her belly. I noticed that she lifted her pelvis from time to time; she was getting aroused.

"You can't fool me pervert."

A giggle followed and her breathing became more regular once again. As I planted a kiss on her 'outie' she giggled once again.

"I knew it, you are a pervert."

Then she lifted her hand away from my neck and once again her fingers reached for my cock, twisting my body around got me a very contented Amelia as her fingers once again traced their own pattern along my inner thigh slowly getting higher as the seconds increased. I looked towards her and realized her hand had its own target and was already wrapping itself gently around my cock.

Ever so gently she squeezed my growing hardness before releasing me once again. She felt along the underside of my cock lengthwise and then oriented she encircled it and began to stroke it. Amelia moved her hand up slowly and gently, more just to feel me than to jerk me off. I took her belly button into my mouth one final time, my tongue giving it its respectful and final farewell before moving south once again.

My hand rested on her mound, her hips instinctively tried to adjust the position of my hand and for the first time I felt her warmth and wetness.

The gasp that followed was simply a lead in to what came next, "Fuck yes, there, right there."

When I looked up at her I had to stifle a laugh. One hand around my cock gently stroking and slowly bringing along another erection while her other hand pulled hard on her nipples. Her eyes gave away her level of arousal, her words simply confirmed it.

"You take care of business down there buster; me and the girls have this to get ready for when you're done."

Her head once again rested on the bed, I noticed that her breathing immediately became shallower as though she was trying to anticipate my actions.

Her pussy lips were flushed with color and although still forming a tightly closed line, oozed a clear juice. When I slipped a finger gently along the length of her slit she was well aroused and wet; her hips once again sensing pleasure, she sought it by moving upwards as I slipped a finger into her. A trickle of liquid traced a line down my finger and dripped onto the bed, the giggle increased and I could almost read her mind as her voice carried what I had in my own thoughts.

"You're sleeping on the wet spot buster for taking so damn long."

Moving some of her lubrication around her clit caused Amelia's ass to leave the bed by about an inch, the soft gentle sigh followed her back to earth. Her own actions on my cock felt me rising up to let me know junior was ready as well.

The visual scene in front of me, watching her juices gently ooze out of her pussy and follow its own path around and sometimes over her anus to add to the wet patch made me even harder. My nose had picked up on her scent and now being this close to her pussy and inhaling it as well switched something on in my brain. My cheeks burned, every intake of breath merely added to the warmth of my cheeks.

I moved between her legs causing Amelia to reluctantly let go of my erection. My sole focus at this moment was that cum oozing pussy in front of me, Amelia's legs moved further outwards to facilitate my action, her knees raised out of instinct causing her pussy lips to open slightly as her body angle changed, her juices only increased on their journey.

Two fingers entered Amelia and an almost guttural groan left her lips as they did. Instinctively her inner walls clenched and un-clenched as they sank into her. My mind screamed, my whole being joined in as my lips surrounded her clit and my tongue danced to the tune of her orgasm that left her throat. Even when her legs clamped around my head I could still hear her.

The see-saw action of my fingers kept her at her peak and judging by the pressure of hands on my head pulling me closer to her pussy, she was sure trying to give her tits a rest as well. Her hips moved to their own rhythm before my arms went around her legs and held onto her hips. For a second Amelia's hands joined mine desperately trying to pull my hands away; the full length of my tongue ran up her clit and she went as rigid as a board.

Even her hands gave up and once again grabbed my hair. If I wasn't already hungry for her before I truly was now. That well of pleasure kept flowing; random words would leave her lips when both her thoughts and the oxygen could give them meaning. Mostly it was the word 'fuck' occasionally the word 'shit' drifted from her lips, yet the one word that resonated between us both was 'more'.

Her body had calmed, at least to a level where she could breathe without wheezing. Even her legs relaxed and once again spread themselves wide on the bed. She reached as far as my shoulders before her finger tips gently dug into my skin and tried to pull me up. When I detached myself from her and looked up, the expression in her eyes was captivating.

When my hands came away from her hips the smile added to her unspoken need, the journey up her body was ever so easy, even her hands moved to my neck and gently held me there. My hands went to either side of her face and my thumbs gently brushed away the tears and as we kissed, she tasted herself in my mouth and on my tongue. I could feel her legs move again, her knees lifted until both feet lay flat on the bed.

As our lips parted and her face came into focus my heart almost stopped, for the first time I saw fear in her eyes. This woman sensed something right then and held my head so tight, refusing to let me look at anything but her.

"I'm not scared of you Aiden; I have no reason to be. Your eyes and your heart give you away, Honey. What scares me is myself; please, my love, let me hold you and guide you inside me. I will explain everything later, I promise, Aiden but please don't stop now; allow me this one wish."

markelly
markelly
2,572 Followers