Parking Garage

Story Info
Hot sex in a parking garage.
810 words
3.76
58.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GQ1NYC
GQ1NYC
6 Followers

Public encounters can be very erotic. Especially with someone you just meet. The shopping mall I go to has a parking garage where you get a ticket and then pay when you leave. All summer I would happen to come up to the ticket booth where this really hot Spanish girl worked. She would flirt with me from time to time and I always made sure I paid my ticket at her booth.

Well one day I was at home watching a few erotic videos and having some steamy hot chat conversations online. I was really horny and needed to get laid. That's when I thought about the girl at the mall. I went down there and parked on the top level away from other cars. I then went to the booth where she was working. She said she couldn't really talk to me since cars would pull up every couple of minutes. So I got into the booth and crouched on the floor so the cars could see me.

She thought I was crazy but since it was so boring to sit in the booth all day, she was glad to have some company. Her uniform was a basic white blouse and black skirt. It was a little hot out so she had a few buttons undone so you could get a glimpse of her black bra. We chatted for about an hour while she would pause every few minutes to take a ticket and give back change. While I'm sitting there I would get a good glimpse up her skirt and could see her panties. She caught me staring a few times but didn't seem to mind. A few minutes later I decide to slide my hand up her skirt and began to stroke her pussy from the outside of her panties. She was shocked at first but catching her off guard turned her on so she hiked up her skirt and open her legs wider.

I pushed aside the panties and began fingering her. She was really getting wet and wanted to sit back and enjoy it, but cars would still pull up every couple of minutes. I pulled her skirt higher and removed her panties, tucking them into my back pocket. I then go down and start to eat her pussy. She tasted really good and had shaved down to a nice little triangle. As I stroked my tong in and out of her pussy, she used one hand to run her fingers threw my hair and the other to play with her nipples through her blouse. She would have to stop to not let people see what was going on but I kept eating away trying to make her come.

Hopefully when there was a car handing in a ticket. It would be funny. You could hear her struggle to say thank you when she handed back the change. One old lady asked if she was having an asthma attack. She held her orgasm in until there were no cars coming and then leaned back and orgasmed hard. She sat up and pulled her skirt down. I got out the booth and told her I would wait until she got off from work.

About 2 hours later she gets off work and meets me in the mall where i've been walking around doing some shopping. We walk over to my car and get in. She notices that I am parked away from everyone else and gets on top of me. We start to make out and I pull her blouse open to suck on her breast. They were nice and perky and her nipples were rock hard. I recline the seat and she rubs herself up and down on me. She then turns around and pulls my dick out.

Taking the opportunity, I pull her ass to me and eat her out 69 style. She sucks on my dick like no one ever has and it's driving me wild. She slides her mouth all the way down to my balls and back up to the head. She then moves up and gets on my dick, riding me with her back to me. I guide her ass with my hands as she pumps up and down on my rod. We decide to change positions so I stand up through the sun roof as she bends over facing the back seat. I then plow into her, full doggy style.

I pound away with full stokes. Moving harder and faster then before. I'm close to coming so she turns around and deep throats my cock. Ass she uses one hand to cup my balls she used the other to stroke me to orgasm. I shot a nice full load into her mouth. I now come to the mall every weekend and wait for her to get off work.

GQ1NYC
GQ1NYC
6 Followers