Parking Leads to Dogging

Story Info
Horny couple want to park, but get much more.
6.7k words
4.51
142.3k
208
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ImACuck
ImACuck
649 Followers

Please note that this story contains subject matter related to cuckoldry, cheating wives, wife watching, voyeurism and group sex. If this subject matter offends you, then you have been fairly warned.

Finally, all characters in this story are of legal age and beyond.

Prologue

Some experiences change your life forever. When they occur, all you can do is learn lessons and move on. This experience highlights multiple learning opportunities:

1) When your spouse and you get extremely aroused, sexually, you can make very bad decisions

2) When bad decisions are made, there is often no turning back

3) After the results of the bad decisions become apparent, you must continue to love each other and carry on

4) Remember rules 1 through 3 and say, "fuck it," before waiting excitedly for the opportunity to make more bad decisions

I won't bore with many details of life before the experience transcribed to you today. Suffice to say, my wife, Teresa, and I have been married for ten years. We have the typical middle-class life with two children over 5 years of age, a mortgage, jobs and a minivan.

This event occurred while we were traveling to a friend's wedding a couple States away from our hometown. We had dropped the kids off at the grandparents and headed out on our greatly anticipated mini-vacation.

I said I wouldn't present too much past history, but I believe a short review would provide proper context. Teresa and I had, in days gone by, been adventurous, erotically. Before we married, and especially before kids, we enjoyed incredible sexual experiences that included exhibitionism and sex anywhere we could get naked. Singularly, we most enjoyed sex in semi-public places.

Obviously, the closer we were to home, the less things like this happened. Sorrowfully, as the life of being parents consumed us, much of that behavior went away altogether. Beyond a good, but routine sex life, our previously celebrated desires had all but dried up. We sometimes lamented over the loss of so much spice, and we both clung onto the hope that we'd have a chance again when the kids were older and we could travel alone more often.

Context provided, let's move back to the chronicle.

Chapter 1 -- Finding Ourselves Again

After the children were safely deposited into the loving care of the grandparents, we began our long drive to the wedding, which would potentially require an overnight stay along the way. Teresa and I had done many long drives together and sometimes preferred to push through the night while traffic is light, allowing us to relax and enjoy it.

We drove along, letting the stress of work and family-life bleed away as we enjoyed our time alone together. Pleasantly, we found that it didn't take long for our time alone to grow into a sexually arousing situation. Old feelings and experiences rose to the surface and we talked about many of our historical experiences.

Consequently, talking turned to teasing and soon, we were actively talking dirty to each other as we let our hands roam freely.

It's laughable now, but I'm sure that when people saw our minivan go by with all the typical soccer parent stickers on it, that they would never dream of the hardcore sexual discussions taking place within.

As luck would have it, Teresa was appropriately dressed to tease. She was wearing a comfortable summer dress, ending about 3 inches above her knees, with spaghetti straps and a pair of red Converse Chucks. She wasn't dressed slutty by any means, but the summer dress just accentuated how really sexy she is.

We enjoyed the mutual teasing immensely and both knew we were headed to some great fucking when we got someplace to enjoy it.

We were about two hours out from home and in the middle of nowhere when we began to fool around in earnest. Needless to say, I had trouble staying on the road as we kissed passionately for the first time in a long while.

After breaking off to prevent imminent death via single vehicle accident, or head-on collision, Teresa began to tease in earnest. She leaned her seat back and seductively began disrobing for me. Her black, lacy bra was the first item to be flung into the back of the van. Her pert nipples pressed so sexily against her dress that I could barely keep my eyes on the road.

A playfully mocking facial express from her. "Keep your filthy pervert eyes on the road."

With a huge, knowing grin I say, "Yes ma'am," and snapped my eyes back to the front.

It was even more fun watching the road while trying to guess what she was doing in the next seat. From my peripheral vision, all I could really see was her squirming around.

My curiosity was appeased when I felt a tiny, soft cloth hit my face and land in my lap. Taking a quick peek down, I saw her panties, which were a match with the bra, laying across the bulge that my boner was making in my shorts. I looked at her and was even more excited to discover her dress bunched around her waist. Her voluptuous breasts and neatly trimmed pussy were completely exposed to view.

I swallowed noisily as she looked directly at me while enticingly alternating between pinching her nipples and rubbing between her legs.

Knowing what the view was doing to me, she smiled and pulled up her feet, spreading her legs to give me a show. Bewitchingly, she continued to pleasure herself and soon had two fingers going in and out of her wet pussy so fast they were a blur. The sloppy wet sounds of her solo sex act were intoxicating enough, but even hotter were the short breaks she took. Every so often, she'd stop long enough to slap her pussy a few times, resulting in squeals of pleasure and delight. Each time she slapped her pussy, the wet smacking sounds were more pronounced and the smell of sex was alive in the air.

By this time, I was driving more by muscle memory than anything else. That is the only reason I can pinpoint to explain the surprise at the loud honk that snapped us both out of our own little world.

Chapter 2 -- The Unexpected Show

No, we weren't in danger of an accident. Instead, we were surprised to discover that a large semi-truck was riding along right beside us and getting the show of his life.

You might expect that we'd pull ourselves together at this point and get out of the situation, but Teresa was at the point of no return. She'd just finished spanking her clit hard a few times and was finger banging herself decisively toward climax. Her eyes were alight with ecstasy and looking directly at me when the honk sounded.

Her eyes widened in surprise at the sound. She reflexively looked out the window, but didn't, or couldn't, stop. Whether it was simply too late, or the act of being caught was the catalyst, she chose that moment to fall over the edge into a huge orgasm.

She continually stared out the window and up, at what I can only assume was the truck driver. She cried out, "Oh fuck, he sees me, oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

Spasmodically, her tight body jerked in sexual release as she pleasured herself throughout the episode. Long moments later, she calmed, smiled and blew a kiss at the truck.

I thought it was over, but I was wrong. She unexpectedly leaned over and frantically released my cock from its confines.

I was taken aback. I had been ready to pull away and leave the truck behind when her mouth engulfed my burgeoning cock. I groaned as I felt her take control and literally fuck my cock with her mouth and throat. There was no warm-up required at all. With her first push down onto me, I felt her lips touch my pubic area and her tongue swirl around my shaft.

I noticed the truck was still there and wasn't surprised, because she had stuck her ass up in the air and provided the trucker an excellent view of her perfect bottom and still glistening cunt. She had to know she was still being watched and it drove her on to suck me like a blatant slut.

The situation along with all of our teasing up to this point, culminated in me lasting no more than thirty seconds before I exploded in her mouth. Like hers, it was the most intense orgasm I'd experienced in what seemed like years. I desperately held the steering wheel with both hands as she kept her head firmly against my stomach while I unleashed geysers of spunk into her throat. It was fucking amazing.

With a final honk, our audience pulled ahead of us and was soon out of sight. He was gone quickly due to the fact that I had slowed considerably while trying to regain my senses. I smiled inwardly at the show we'd given this stranger and knew exactly what he'd be jacking off to later tonight.

We coasted to the shoulder of the road and took some time to pull ourselves back together. We kissed for a long time, there on the side of the road, while sparse traffic flowed past us on the way to unknown destinations. A short while later, Teresa put her dress back into place while I zipped up. I didn't fail to notice that her bra and panties were not put back into place.

Nodding at the items now in the back floorboard I said, "You're such a bad girl," and gave an anticipatory smile.

She simply replied with a wink and smile of her own.

Chapter 3 -- Traveling and Teasing

The grins never left our faces as we eased back onto the road and resumed the drive. Neither of us were surprised to discover that instead of being fully satiated, we were both in continual states of constant arousal. Our inner animalistic tendencies had been suppressed too long to be sated so easily.

An evil grin on my face, "We're such deviants."

"Mmmmhmmm," was her only impish response.

As the trip continued, we carried on with our carnal discussions and teasing play. We experimented more and found new joy in Teresa giving unsuspecting truckers and RV drivers flashes of her breasts and quim. Though, she didn't masturbate for another, she spent the next few hours on the road putting on the occasional show. Between occurrences, we analyzed our play and found that the level of arousal we both experienced was beyond anything we had encountered before.

Of course, as is typical on these trips, we had to stop along the way for bathroom breaks, snacks, etc. We took these as more opportunities to more publicly present our lewd behavior.

Throughout the day, Teresa never put her undergarments back on. There were times when the sun hit just right and anyone could tell that she was wearing nothing underneath the light fabric of her dress. There were men and women alike who performed double takes as they caught glimpses of my wife's trim body through the near transparent garment. Many judging glances were directed our way, but the appreciative stares far outnumbered the prudes of the world. I spent those times admiring her openly and hiding my massive hard-on.

Chapter 4 -- Decision Point

Our day continued this way until the arrival of dusk. We stopped at a truck stop for a quick meal and had a decision to make. Do we stop for the night or keep going?

Due to the sexual tension all day, neither of us were tired. In truth, we were both riding a perpetual high. Of course, if we stopped for the night, we could most assuredly fuck. Alternately, if we kept going, we could complete this part of the trip sooner and be in our hotel early the next day. That would result in a longer time at our destination and more relaxation time.

Teresa proposed the idea that could get us through a long night drive. She suggested, "Let's drive on," then more coyly added, "after... we find a place to fuck."

I needed no convincing and nodded eagerly, "Deal."

In my mind, there was no better way to bring a fantastic day to conclusion then to go parking and fuck like we were teenagers again.

Chapter 5 -- Parking is Fun

We paid our bill, topped the minivan off with gas and hit the road. Though, our purpose this time was to find an out of way place to gratify the needs that had been building all day.

Fortuitously, it didn't take us long to find our direction. Right by the Interstate was a sign for a State Park only a few miles distant. With dreams of empty camping sites, logging roads and parking lots, we jumped on the opportunity and followed the signs to the park.

Once there, we drove around and had more difficulty than expected finding a spot. The camping sites were full and we trolled around aimlessly looking for something promising. More by accident than anything, we found a side road and turned down it. From what I knew of the area, I figured we were approaching the lake named within the title of the State Park.

I didn't know what to expect, but was mildly surprised when only moments later we entered a clearing and spotted a number of other cars already parked. A quick glance suggested what I initially suspected. We seemed to have stumbled onto the local make-out spot.

Teresa and I looked at each other and simply shrugged. I smiled and said, "when in Rome..."

She laughed as I found an empty area a little away from the closest vehicle and parked. We spent several minutes looking around and saw the evidence of a popular area. There were fogged up windows everywhere and when I cracked the window, there was squeaking and muted moans from the car-encased activities of others.

I was tempted to get out and look around, but I had my own sexy woman with me. We rolled the windows back up and began to hungrily kiss each other. Letting all of our tension loose in hard, aggressive foreplay.

I was nibbling on Teresa's neck and cupping a nipple in my left hand when she tensed underneath my ministrations and whispered excitedly, "There is someone walking around out there!"

I stopped long enough to look and asked, "Where?" More curious than worried.

She pointed and I followed her finger's direction and saw who she was talking about. There was someone wandering around the cars and peeking into windows.

"It's a fucking peeping Tom," I whispered and laughed.

Her breath caught in her throat as she replied, "Those guys are creepy," and continued with a purr, "maybe he'll drop by to watch us.'

At the tremor in her voice, I could tell she was excited at the prospect of being watched. Of course, after spending the day flashing truckers and giving others seductive peeks at her wares, there was no reason to be surprised at this revelation.

"Let's get in the back," I said with a trembling voice no less excited than hers. "We can spread out."

"But the windows are tinted," she replied disappointedly.

"It's the perfect amount. We're not fully visible, but clear enough to be seen at what we're doing. Also, we keep our identities private if he decides to take pictures. Besides, I want to fuck the hell of you and cannot do it here."

Kissing me madly, "Okay, okay, okay." Mollified by my explanation, even if it wasn't the perfect situation.

I was excited at the prospect of being watched too, but I needed to fuck her and the front section of the minivan just wasn't going to work for that.

I ensured the doors were all locked, pocketed the keys and moved into the back of the van. The seats were the kind made to stow away easily, so I did so, which cleared us a good area to get comfortable.

I pulled her in back with me, and soon the peeping Tom was forgotten as we were lost in our own passions. Stripping each other hastily, I laid her on the floor and kissed down her body until I found her sopping wet sex. I teased her only slightly before pushing my tongue inside of her and lapping away at her like a man possessed.

We held the delicious anticipation at bay as we moved into various positions while we kissed and groped each other. Both of us raising the other's excitement to the very edge, but holding off the main event.

I was leaning against the passenger seat with Teresa on her hands and knees deep throating my cock with reckless abandon when I remembered the peeping Tom. The reason I remembered him was because he was standing right outside our window.

As my wife hungrily devoured my manhood, I reached out and began tweaking her left nipple. As her sighs of rapture escaped her lips I said, "Our visitor is outside watching. Give him a show."

If possible, she picked up the pace of her sucking and became louder in her sexual noises.

I rasped, "That's it baby, give the pervert a show. Maybe he's outside jacking off on your minivan right now. Would you like that?"

She replied with a whimper and doubled her efforts. I saw her eyes pop open and search until she saw the silhouette outside the window. He was obviously trying to see what was happening inside. She stopped sucking and stared at the figure while she rolled her tongue around my incredibly hard shaft, teasing us both.

Frankly, I was relieved she had stopped sucking, because I had been doing my dead level best not to cum. I was on the verge of losing the battle when she stopped.

Knowing she was into be watched, I urged her on even more. "Show him how a soccer mom fucks a cock baby. Make him jealous." Ensuring I said it loud enough to be heard by our visitor outside the van.

Her voice husky with lust, "I'm going to use you for my pleasure boy."

I was eager to comply and without further hesitation, she crawled onto my lap. She quickly positioned herself, placing my cock at her heated entrance and slammed herself down on my full length with a grunt.

This was the first time today that I'd been inside her cunt and the wet-heat was beyond amazing. I was surprised that she didn't require any time to ease into it. Apparently, she was too hot for that. All I could do was hold on for the ride and imagine the show the pervert was receiving.

Our naked bodies ground against each other and I could feel the van shift under our exertions as we fucked like beasts. We threw any outside thoughts to the wind and banged each other with total abandon.

I wanted her to ride me harder and faster, so I partially lifted us both and shifted all the way onto my back. We finalized in a position where I was lying across the floor with my feet near one side door of the minivan and my head at the other. My wife straddled me cowgirl style and fucked me hard as her tits bounced with each collision of our bodies. She alternated between watching my face and watching the shadow out the window which hadn't moved from the spot.

That's when our night took a most unexpected turn.

Chapter 6 -- Are We Parking or Dogging?

I had pocketed the keys when we moved into the back. Since then, my shorts had been removed and deposited someplace unknown. Unawares to either of us, the keys had fallen out of my pocket and into the floor with us.

A quick note here. Our minivan was the best money could buy. I figured if I was going to own one that I'd have one with all the frills. This is one of those times that frills don't always work to your advantage.

When Teresa mounted me, her knee landed on the key fob and hit a button. A button designed to do one thing and one thing only. Noticing the discomfort, Teresa threw the keys towards the back of the van and continued her hard ride. Unknown to either us, it was already too late.

At this point, if you're trying to anticipate what happens next, you might think the security alarm went off, right? Nope, if only that had been it, this might be a different story.

This button was the one that opened both side doors automatically.

I was holding onto Teresa's hips with my eyes closed as she rode me like I was a bucking bronco. I realized something had changed only when I felt the cool breeze wash across my moist skin.

My eyes snapped open and Teresa froze. Apparently, she noticed the same thing I had. In an instant, I saw the interior light was illuminated and the side doors were smoothly gliding open on their rails. We were fully exposed.

Knowing the peeping Tom had been by the door where my head was, I looked back and saw him fully for the first time. I took in a couple facts immediately to ascertain if there was a threat, but discounted it almost immediately. He was about average height and somewhat overweight. He wasn't an attractive man. I pegged him as a small-town business man here to get a cheap thrill.

ImACuck
ImACuck
649 Followers
12