Parking Lot Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Sally that wont be the way it will be if I am going to continue to have sex with her. After all, she is your sister and I do have some feelings for her. You just have to understand that me kissing her or doing anything else that you might feel I am being romantic with her is nothing more than me showing that I do care about her. She isn't some bimbo I've picked up in a bar and took home to fuck. If you can't accept that then I think we would be making a terrible mistake going off on a vacation that I am sure would be loaded with the three of us having a lot of sex together."

Sally just looked down and didn't answer me.

"And Sally, you might do a little explaining to me about the way you had your fingers playing with her pussy. As you found her clit she went a little nuts and I could see the look on your face that you were in your glory that you had given her that pleasure. I am not being critical but I know I am not wrong when I say that anyone looking at that would have to assume you had some lesbian tendencies. Now I don't care about that at all as long as you only have them with your sister. The next time we are together I am going to perform oral sex on you and then on her. Half way through me doing her you can push me aside and take over for me. How about that?"

"Will that bother you Ed?" she asked.

"Honey, as long as it is giving you pleasure I will be thrilled. But keep in mind that I am the main one you have to please. Judy comes in second. Of course I want to see you content also." I responded.

"Hey, you might remember that some time ago I told you that I wanted to fuck your ass and we both agreed that my cock was probably too big to try it but that I was going to get some dildos that we could start with. Remember?"

"Yeah, but I thought or rather I hoped you had forgotten." She said with a long face.

"Well, babe, I got two sizes to try it with. One is only about four inches and no thicker than a hot dog and the other one is almost seven inches and a good bit thicker. Get up on the bed and let's see where it goes from there."

I grabbed the jar of Vaseline to help out with sliding them in her and then had her kneel on the bed.

"Sal, I am going to grease up your ass and the dildo and see how that does. I promise that if you say it is hurting too much I'll stop in an instant. OK?"

"OK but if you don't I swear I'll cut your pride and joy off you whenever I get the chance." She threatened.

I started with the small one and pushed the head of it in her an inch or so. "How is that honey?"

"OK, you can keep going."

I worked it in her very slowly and it wasn't long before the entire four inches was in to the base. I began to slide it in and out as if I was fucking her and she didn't seem to mind at all.

"Sal, you are taking this without a problem. I am going to try the larger one now."

Her ass was still well lubed and I smeared a big gob up and down the head and shaft of the larger one. The head of the larger one was a good bit bigger than the junior one so I was expecting her to complain as soon as it entered her.

"Hold on Ed. That one feels like a telephone pole going in me and you have just begun."

"OK honey, I'll stop right where I am and let your ass get used to it."

A few minutes later I restarted the penetration. I could see the ruby red lips of her asshole spreading to be able to take the larger one. I keep up a slight pressure until I had about three inches buried.

"That's it Ed. It is hurting me terribly. Stop now."

"OK Sal. Maybe we can try it again another time." I said as I removed it.

"OK stud. If I am having trouble with this one I am sure I'll never be able to take your monster cock in there." She said with a huge laugh.

Damn, I think she's right so I had better forget about any ass fucking.

As soon as I removed the dildo from her ass I slid up on the bed behind her and just rammed my cock all the way in her pussy with one smooth motion.

"Holy shit Ed. Are you trying to split me open?"

"No baby but I know that you were just dying to feel my cock in you after having that substitute up your sweet little ass."

"You're right. Fuck me hard."

And did I ever. I held her hips so she couldn't move away from me and then pounded her pussy with all nine inches. It didn't take long before her moaning started and I yelled down to her to bury her face in the pillow rather than wake everyone up.

"If you keep making all of that noise I'll have to fuck all the women in the entire apartment complex." I joked.

"Don't you wish?" She murmured while she was laughing her self silly.

A few minutes of that and I pulled out and moved around to get my cock lined up with her mouth. She took a few inches in and then started bobbing as she stroked my shaft. It didn't take long before I was filling her mouth with my white hot cum and she swallowed every drop.

"Sally, you aren't a bad piece of ass." I said jokingly.

"Better than Judy?" She said with a quizzical look on her face.

"Oh stop that shit right now or she and I will have to go on vacation without you." I answered. "Now damnit, I mean it. If you are going to keep that shit up you will have a choice ---either Judy or me in this apartment."

"I'm sorry. I'll stop it."

It was a week after that that I invited them to my place for a steak barbecue. They both jumped at the invite and I got some beautiful pieces of meat and a couple of bottles of Merlot and I was set.

The gas grille worked perfectly and we sat around sipping the wine before I suggested that since it was getting a little cool we go inside. I didn't give a damn about the temperature I just wanted to get the gals onto my playground ---my king-size bed.

Sally was first. She stripped faster than I can even describe and Judy followed right behind her. Sally knew where the bedroom was so she pranced in there fast. I was stripping my clothes off as I followed right behind both of them.

Judy looked down and saw that I was still soft and mumbled something about them not being able to get me excited. I replied, "Nonsense, Sally is going to wrap her lips around my cock and I will be excited fast enough."

Sally just looked at me and nodded as she dropped to her knees.

"Judy, watch Sally and you will see how to suck a cock. She is an expert"

It didn't take Sally long before I was rising to the occasion as the saying goes.

"Sally, stop. Give Judy a chance."

"Hey, I never did anything like that before I'll probably throw up all over you." Judy stuttered.

"Nonsense sweet thing. Kneel down and do what you saw your sister just do. You'll have me hard as a rock in a few seconds."

Sure enough. She took about four inches in her mouth and wrapped her fingers around my shaft as she bobbed up and down exactly as her sister did. Damn, this gal is going to be the second expert in the family. Rather than pull my cock out of her mouth I decided to let my juices fly, as the saying goes. It didn't take much of Judy's action before I was filling her mouth and she was gulping it down.

"Damn, that tastes salty." She shrieked.

Sally and I both laughed and I reached over and had my fingers sliding all around the lips of Sally's pussy.

"Sally, how about getting your mouth down in Judy's pussy and show her how you want her to work on yours?"

"What the hell are you talking about Ed? Are you saying that you want me to eat Sally's pussy and then have Sally perform oral sex on me?"

"That's exactly what I am saying. Since she knows how I can make her feel good with my mouth she will be able to do the same for you."

While I was saying that Sally was positioning her face between Judy's legs and had started to bury her face in her sister's pussy. She was using a couple of fingers to spread her pussy lips while her tongue was searching out the clit. It didn't take her long and Judy had moved her hands down to the back of Sally's head and was pulling her in harder than Sally had gotten herself.

I couldn't take my eyes off what was happening but thought I could add a little to Judy's enjoyment by dropping my lips down to her huge nipples and let my tongue roll around one a bit. Sally could look up and see what I was doing but it didn't slow her down at all. It didn't take long before Judy was doing her usual moans and groans and had moved one of her hands up from the back of Sally's head and put it behind mine. She obviously loved my tongue on her nipple.

As soon as I heard the moaning getting louder I moved my lips from her nipple to her mouth and gave her a tongue-searching kiss. That was all it took before she was throwing her hips high in the air and her head from side to side where it was almost impossible for me to keep my lips locked on hers. Sally had an arm wrapped around her sister's hip and was pulling her pussy to her mouth even harder. She had let her other hand roam freely around the lips of her pussy and then was ramming a few fingers up inside of her and then began finger fucking her hard and fast. That did it. Judy exploded.

"Well Judy, it's your turn with your big sister. Do to her what she just finished doing to you." I suggested.

"Ed, I never did that before. I will feel that I am a lezzie if I do that." She answered.

"Honey, you were never laid before and you managed that quite nicely. And what's the big deal about the 'lesbian' title. It's just a word that indicates a woman likes to make another woman happy. There isn't a damn thing wrong with it."

Sally was lying on her back with her legs spread wide and was holding her hands out to her sister.

"Judy, she is waiting for you. Are you going to disappoint her?"

Judy slid down between Sally's legs and had her face a few inches from her pussy when Sally reached up and pulled her down the rest of the way. Her face was soon buried between the lips of Sally's pussy but she wasn't moving her mouth.

"Judy, c'mon, get with it. It isn't fair that she made you happy and you are just lying there without moving. Get your tongue busy." I said quite sternly.

That seemed to do it and she soon was licking a pussy for all she was worth. Sally shouted,

"Yes, Judy. Do it to me. Make me cum with that beautiful tongue of yours."

I don't know why that inspired Judy to move a little more aggressively but she soon had her tongue moving and had a hand up on Sally's chest and was playing with a nipple. Sally hadn't expected that and was soon throwing her pussy all over the place while Judy did her best to hold on. It didn't take long before Sally was shouting; "I'm cumming"

That seemed to turn Judy on and she worked even harder. I thought it was the prefect time to introduce Judy to my cock again and I slipped it between her legs and then rammed it home. I could hear her gulp as I drove it all the way in. She spoke around Sally's pussy lips to say, "Oh God, that feels terrific."

It was almost three-way simultaneous orgasms. I don't know which of us came first but it sure seemed as if we were all shouting about the same time. I slipped off Judy and she slithered out from between Sally's legs and we all just lay there panting as we came down from our orgasms. It was a magnificent experience and one I am sure we will duplicate on our vacation, if not before.

The girls' parents had been killed in an auto accident a few years earlier and Sally had moved to an apartment to get closer to her job. Judy was still living in their parent's house but knew it was just a matter of time before she too would have to leave the old homestead. It was way too big for one teenage girl and expensive to keep up. It was a good thing their folks had left them quite a bit of money or she would have to have moved out a long time ago.

When we had all caught out breath I offered some coffee that was quickly accepted and I made the suggestion of, "Girls, let's give some serious thought as to where we are going to go on vacation. But first, I have to figure out how I am going to pay my share."

Sally jumped in with,

"Hold on Ed. The money that our Uncle left with American Express will more than pay for airfare for all of us. He left enough for first class tickets and we damn sure don't need that. The ten thousand in cash he left should go a long ways to cover the cost of hotels and food. I have a few thousand I can throw into the kitty and if you have any at all we should have it all covered."

"Wow, we have it made. I too have a couple of grand I can throw in so we are good to go. Now all that's left is for us to decide where we want to go."

A number of destinations were thrown on the table from Great Britain to France and other spots in Europe. Austria sounded good for a while but France and Paris in particular seemed to be getting the most votes. Just before we were ready for the final vote I said, "Hold it. I've got a great idea."

"What now Tiger?"

"Well, I just saw an ad for the Chunnel. The tunnel running under the English Channel that carries train traffic. We could fly into England, spend a week or so seeing some of the sights around London and that part of England and then take the train under the channel all the way into Paris where we could continue our vacation."

Judy almost came out of her chair waving her arms. "That settles it, England and then Paris and all parts around those two spots. How long would we be gone for?"

Sally went to my desk and was working the calculator when she came back saying, "With over fourteen thousand to spend on expenses we could be away for way more than a month."

"Holy Shit. That's forever. I'll tell my boss in the morning that I'll need a five-week leave of absence that I know he'll give me. Can you handle your company Sally?"

"No problem. If they give me any shit I'll quit and I know they won't want that. I'm the only one who knows anything about some of the financial shenanigans they are involved with."

We weren't going to be doing any in depth sightseeing but we would certainly have the chance to see most of the major attractions at each place. I always wanted to see many of the major places in London including; the Tower Bridge, the actual Tower of London, Piccadilly Circus and Buckingham Palace to name just a few. We could either rent a car to travel outside of the city or take trains. Paris offered a host of other sights not to be missed and if we spent a week to ten days there we would have the same amount of time to go out into the surrounding areas. The palaces of Versailles and Fontainebleu sure sounded as if they deserved a look-see.

"That settles it----ten days in the London area and twenty or more in France. Sally, will you take care of making a hotel reservation in the London area and then get us a nice flight. You might want to check with your AAA auto insurance travel club for I hear that hotels in London charge an arm and a leg."

"Done, guys we are almost on our way." Sally announced.

The next several weeks flew by with each of us doing some last minute shopping. Packing for that long of a trip was going to present some problems since the airlines had gotten so picky about how many bags you could take. No matter; we would manage.

Two nights before we were leaving Judy suggested we get together at their parents' big house for one farewell fuck fest. Neither Sally or I objected and she and I arrived right at the dinner hour. Judy had offered to cook us up some pasta since that wasn't any trouble and it was fast to prepare. We ate the pasta in record time and then pitched in to do the dishes and then we were ready for the fun and games. Let the games begin ...... The master bedroom in the place was huge and was going to offer us a fantastic playground. It took us no time at all to get rid of the clothes we came in.

"Come here Judy." I asked as I took her hand and led her to the edge of the bed. When her back was to the bed I gently pushed her back until she was lying there looking up at me with a huge smile on her face. I reached down and lifted hr up on the bed and then climbed up to join her. M cock was harder than a steel rod as I guided it to her mouth.

"Suck it honey."

She took it between her lips and started to do her thing with it just about the same time that Sally came in to join us.

"Well, you guys are getting a head start." She cooed as she climbed up on the bed to join us. It wasn't long before she had her face buried in her sister's pussy and mine was buried in hers. There we were in a nice circle; Judy sucking my cock, me eating Sally's pussy with Sally eating Judy's. It was going to be interesting to see who exploded first.

I couldn't get enough of Judy's tits or pussy. Her tits were a size larger than her sisters' and as my hands roamed over them she moaned even louder than she was doing from getting her pussy eaten. Whew, what a great way to spend the afternoon. As soon as I shot my load into her mouth she lapped it up and then moved her mouth around to my ass where she began to lick it hard. One minute later I could feel her tongue sliding up inside of me and was sorry I had already came since my dick was harder than hell from this activity on my ass. My fingers were working feverishly on her nipples and that was going to turn her on again if I kept it up.

Sally finally screamed that she was coming and that sort of put an end to the current activity started by Judy. Ah well, tomorrows another day.

The rest of the night went about the same way with one exception ... I got to fuck Judy between her tits. Sally didn't like it one bit but I sure did. I lay on the bed and had Judy straddle me with our faces touching and her tits hanging down touching my stomach. I put my hands on either sides of her tits and held my cock between those lovely globes. I then had her move back and forward as if she was jacking me off with her tits. WOW, did I ever explode. I talked Sally into using her mouth on her sister while this was going on and she seemed to enjoy that but she was still pissed at me.

Our flight to London went great other than it was a night flight and none of us slept so we were dragging our asses when we arrived at Heathrow Airport at six AM. No problem, Sally had made a hotel reservation for us and we all sacked out as soon as we got in the room. We didn't have a king-size bed but did have two queens. As soon as I had a little shut eye I was horny as hell and pulled Sally up on her hands and knees and then slipped my cock in all the way in one smooth move. She still hadn't completely awakened but my cock ramming deep inside of her was a super wake up call for her. A few minutes of me pounding her pussy was all it took before she was throwing her ass back at me and squishing her pussy around and around. She doesn't do that often but when she does it drives me up and over the top. I didn't last more than a few minutes of that motion and I was squirting my load deep inside of her.

Well with the noise that Sally and I made Judy was wide awake and into the bathroom to be first in the shower. Sally was next and I followed. We made it down to the hotel dining room at the tail end of their lunch hour so all we were able to get was some toast and eggs and coffee. No problem, that's about all any of us ever eat at home for lunch.

Our first afternoon on the town was terrific. We made it thru the Tower of London that was very interesting and then managed to see the Tower Bridge. Some guy in the States bought London Bridge some years back thinking that he was buying the Tower Bridge. Imagine his disappointment when he got the baby brother of a bridge for all of his money. I think that he had it shipped over to the States and had it installed at Lake Havasu, Arizona. The Tower of London was quite the experience that we all enjoyed. We had a hard time getting used to the fact that they drive on the other side of the road and we had some difficulty looking the correct way for oncoming traffic when we stepped off a curb to cross a street.