Parking Lot Intersection Pt. 02

Story Info
Meeting the Roommate.
2.1k words
4.5
784
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2024
Created 06/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please rate and comment. Your input helps writers improve. Thanks!

Author's Note: Somehow I posted Part 3 but labelled it 2, which is now posted. My sincere apologies and many thanks to ArkSoutherngent who caught my mistake and commented. Without his heads up I likely never would have noticed.

Pt 2

The next morning I woke, surprised to find a warm, naked body next to me in bed. It had been months since that happened so it took me a minute to remember yesterday. I got up and peed then started coffee. When I went back into the bedroom, carrying a coffee, Lily stirred then woke. "Morning," she said.

"Good morning, Lily. Want some coffee?"

"Yes please, milk and sweetener if you have it," she said as she walked into the en suite, sat down, and peed in plain sight.

"Almond milk and Splenda," I told her, and she nodded. I went back to the kitchen and doctored the cup I'd already made while starting another, black, for myself. I delivered her cup as she got back into bed, then retrieved my coffee and joined her.

"What's on your agenda for the day?" I asked.

"Actually I have to leave soon. I have a job interview. I don't want to claim early Social Security so I need something to tide me over for a couple of years. There's a bookkeeping position I applied for and today is the interview. But it isn't until one so we have some time yet. And I have a plan for that," she said as she reached under the sheet and began fondling my cock.

Coffee finished and me hard as a rock, she tossed off the sheet and took my cock in her mouth. She repeated everything she had done last night and I was again impressed by her oral skills. I suspected she intended to get me off as she'd said she likes the taste, but she had other ideas.

When the combination of her mouth and hand stroking, licking, and sucking my cock had the intended effect, I warned her "I'm about to cum!" She mumbled a 'mmm mmm' and kept going. When I knew it was imminent, I put my hand on the back of her head, intending to push in deep. But she knocked my hand away, pulled off all but my head, and pumped hard with her hand while sucking my head.

I felt the throbbing that meant I was about to start shooting and she felt it too. Just as I was beyond the point of no return she pulled off completely, laid my cock on her face and stroked her hand until I came. I shot five or six spurts that landed on her nose, cheek, forehead, and chin. She sucked the last few drops out of me then laid flat on her back.

"You're sending me home sticky," she said. "I need to lay here until it dries enough that it won't run down my face. Sandy hasn't been laid in months either so I want to make her jealous."

"Ohh, that's mean," I said.

"She'll still be home as she works a later shift today. Maybe I'll be nice and let her lick you off me," she said, winking.

"So I guess you don't want a shower this morning," I said.

"No, but there's something else I want," she said as she pushed me back down and straddled my face. She pressed her pussy to my mouth and, always eager to please, I began to eat her as enthusiastically as she had sucked me. In only a few minutes she came hard, bathing my face in her juices.

"Now we match," she said. "Hope I didn't upset you."

"On the contrary. I admire a woman who isn't afraid to take charge once in a while. Gets tiring when women expect the man to always take lead. Want to share a shower after all?"

"Nope, gotta go. I'll call after the interview and let you know how it went. And we can make plans to get together again, that is if you want to."

"I'd like that very much. I'm getting the idea that you're a little kinky and I'd like to learn more about what you like," I told her.

"I'm more kinky in my mind than in my actions, at least so far. But at my age I realized it's now or never. They say at the end you don't regret the things you did, but the ones you didn't do. I don't want any regrets," she admitted.

"Okay. I have my limits - things some people do turn me off. But I'm open to discussion and possible experimentation," I said.

"Fair enough. Now I have to find my clothes and head home. Hopefully most of the apartment complex will be at work or school so I won't have any witnesses as I make the walk of shame from my car to the unit. Thanks for a fantastic night - you really are an incredible lover," she said as she hugged and kissed me before dressing and leaving.

I made breakfast before showering then washing the sheets and towels and generally straightening up the cabin. I didn't have anything else pressing I needed to do so I turned the tv on and chose something that wouldn't need my full attention. Instead I thought back on the events of the day before.

Having mustered up the courage to approach Lily in that parking lot had led to an evening and night I never could have anticipated. I've read and learned enough to understand that women, just like men, had a full range of sexual appetites. Lily's was obviously on the high end of that scale, and I wondered if I'd always be able to keep up with her.

I also wondered about her kinks. What else could she be into? I knew she wanted to try anal if she found the right partner, and her comments indicated I was at least a candidate. It had been ten years since I'd had anal, and to be honest that experience wasn't all that great. My partner that time had told me she'd been with at least fifty men over the years, including nearly every professor and TA she had in college. She also loved anal, and apparently did it a lot. The one time we did it, I slipped into her ass from the front as easily as I did her pussy. The tightness that made anal a different experience was missing - it was almost just another pussy. I sometimes wonder if she needs diapers these days.

Lily wanting to 'go home sticky' hinted at a streak of exhibitionist. And the suggestion that she'd let her roommate lick it off might have been a tease. Or it might have been a hint about girl on girl action or even threesomes. I decided I'd invite her to my place for dinner and 'dessert', since it was Friday and she probably wouldn't be working tomorrow even if she got the job.

At noon I texted her. 'Good luck with the interview. I'm sure you'll nail it.' She replied with a 'TY' and a kissy emoji.

After considerable thought I decided to pick up a turkey breast, potatoes to roast, and fresh broccoli as it was in season. I drove into town and shopped at my usual store for the turkey and potatoes, but stopped at the local farmer's market on the way home for the broccoli.

At two-thirty my phone rang and I saw Lily's number on the screen. "Congratulations, when do you start?" I answered.

"How did you know!? I just left the interview and they offered me the job!"

"I didn't 'know', but I had faith in you. Did you get a good offer, decent salary, etc?"

"Yes, at least Sandy says the salary is very good for around here. Less than I made in Atlanta but the cost of living here is lower as well. Plus full benefits. And the hours are decent - basically nine to five, no weekends. I report to the VP of Finance who led the interview and seems very nice. It's a woman."

"This calls for a celebration. I'd like to invite you to the cabin for a home cooked meal," I said.

"That would be great! But I have a favor to ask," she replied.

"Sure."

"Can Sandy come too? Do you have enough food? I'd like the two of you to meet, unless you think it's too soon," she said.

"That's fine, I have plenty. Dinner will be ready at seven but if you want to get here around six we can all get to know one another before we eat," I explained.

"Perfect. See you then," she said as she made a kissing sound and hung up.

I took another tour of the cabin and decided a dusting and vacuum would be in order, so I did those. I prepped dinner and put the turkey in the oven, setting the temperature and starting timer. I hadn't thought to ask Lily what Sandy liked to drink but had white and red wine as well as gin, sherry, bourbon, and of course my scotch. There were a couple of beers in the fridge as well, since I rarely drink it.

I took a shower and dressed casually in jeans and a t-shirt. At six I saw Lily's car pull up the driveway, but there wasn't another following her. I wondered about the change of plans until I saw a second person in the passenger seat. I went outside and met them when the car stopped and I opened Lily's door for her.

"Terry, this is Sandy, my best friend and roommate. Sandy, meet Terry, the best fuck I've had in decades," Lily said, grinning broadly.

I rolled my eyes at her and walked around the car to greet Sandy. "Pleased to meet you, Sandy. Welcome to my home."

"Likewise. Don't give Lily a second thought - she loves to put people on the spot," Sandy said.

"No worries. I'll just gracefully accept a well-deserved compliment," I grinned.

"Touché," Sandy replied.

We went inside and while Lily gave Sandy the short tour of the cabin I fixed the drinks they requested. Both chose gin and tonics so fixing them was easy. Once they completed the tour we retired to the long rocking chair front porch with our drinks to enjoy the balmy evening.

We made small talk around Sandy's job (retail) and Lily's new one, as well as what I had done before retiring. I filled them in on my workout schedules and volunteer house building and heard about the challenges of being single women in our rural, ultra conservative area. When my phone signaled that the turkey was done, we went back inside so I could finish preparing dinner.

The ladies both raved about the dinner although I thought it was pretty basic. Nothing fancy about roasting a turkey breast along with some potatoes and steaming some broccoli, but I was glad they seemed to enjoy it. After I rinsed the dishes and loaded them into the dishwasher I offered everyone an after dinner liqueur and served up what they requested.

"Terry, what do you think of Sandy," Lily asked.

That question caught me off guard. Why would she ask such a thing? How should I answer, particularly since Sandy was sitting right here.

"Ummm, well, from the past couple of hours I think she's very nice, certainly intelligent, and someone I'd like to become friends with," I answered.

"Just friends?" Lily probed.

"Not sure I'm following where you're trying to go, Lily."

"Ok, I like to put things out there directly. Sandy hasn't been laid in months. Would you consider breaking her drought?"

I have to admit I was shocked. Lily and I had just met and spent the last night together, fucking for all we were worth. Now she wants me to sleep with her roommate?

While I was trying to decide how to answer, Sandy spoke up. "Terry, Lily tells me you're great in bed. And she's willing to share. I think you're very attractive and I'd love to get with you. I promise you'll enjoy it."

"Wow! So I'm just going to be a boy toy for a couple of sexy roommates? Even though I"m many years beyond the boy stage?"

They both laughed. Lily said, "Not a toy, but hopefully a partner. Sandy and I have only shared a few guys for two or three nights, but we're hoping to share you on a long-term basis. We don't get jealous of one another."

"So what's the game plan?" I asked.

"If you agree," Lily said, "I'll head home and you can give Sandy a ride home tomorrow. And she better come through the door with as big a smile on her face as she saw on mine today!"