Parking Lot Star

Story Info
Mandy gets caught masturbating for the camera.
1.8k words
4.63
62.5k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 12/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naked1
Naked1
1,425 Followers

I'd been at my computer for about forty minutes, anxiously fiddling with stuff, when at long last the video call from Mandy appeared and I clicked her in.

"Hey babe," she said, her pretty face filling my screen from the driver's seat of her car.

"Where you at?" I asked.

Panning the laptop, she moved it around, showing me the parking lot of a park...I could vaguely make out people on the grass in the distance.

Turning the laptop back, she set in the passenger's seat, focusing it on her again. From my vantage point, I could see her upper body and most of her legs.

"Now what?" I said, curious.

Smiling at the camera, Mandy slowly unbuttoned the top few buttons of her blouse...then moving her head around she appeared to be scanning the parking lot.

Leaning slightly forward, she pulled her blouse down her arms, and off, tossing it in the back seat. Then, she leaned back against the driver's door, smiling at me, with her lacy, white bra covering her sizeable breasts.

Intrigued by this new game, my cock rose in my jeans.

"So this is what you had in mind this morning?" I said, rubbing myself through my jeans.

"Yup," she smiled into the camera, lifting a breast through her bra at me.

"Now," she said, putting the ball in my court, "tell me what to do."

With that, she smiled through the camera at me again and waited.

Mandy was full of surprises.

In the time that I'd known her, she'd always been an incredibly sexual creature, often popping up with the most insane ideas.

But this one took the cake.

"Show me the parking lot again," I said.

Picking up the laptop, she panned the parking lot a second time, before setting it back on the passenger's seat.

I saw a few cars here and there, but she was alone in her parking space by the fence.

"Is there anyone close to you?" I asked.

"Nope..." she said simply, smiling at me in her bra.

"Good...take off your pants," I said.

"Mmmm," Mandy mouthed unbuttoning her jeans just below the camera.

Raising herself slightly above the seat, she pulled them down, over her hip to her knees.

"Uhm, I don't think I can get them over my shoes," she smiled, stopping midway.

"Well, take 'em off..." I said.

Leaning forward, she removed each of her shoes under the steering wheel then held them up so I could see, before tossing them in the back seat as well.

Then, lifting her ass from the seat again, she pulled her jeans down and off, leaving them on the floor by her feet.

At last, she sat back against the driver's door again. Pulling her knees up, she faced me in her pink panties, lacy bra and white booty socks.

I watched her glance around the parking lot.

"Still alone?" I asked.

"Yeah, still alone," she said.

I noticed that her breathing had increased.

Her large breasts rose and fell in her bra somewhat faster...this was turning her on.

"Play with yourself," I said.

Grinning naughtily at the camera, she spread her legs wider in the seat, and snaked a hand into the front of her panties...fingering her pussy lightly.

I watched from my desktop at home, fascinated.

Mandy was sitting in her car, nearly naked, miles away, playing with herself in a parking lot in broad daylight.

Through my headset, I heard the background noises of the day...the traffic on the street beside her, and the occasional sounds of people shouting in the park behind her.

"Show me your cock," she said, breathing heavy, as her fingers moved faster inside her panties.

Standing, I undid my jeans, pushing them and my underwear to my knees. My hard cock popped free, bobbing up and down slightly in front of my own webcam.

Smiling wickedly at the screen, she made circles around her clit in the front of her panties.

Wetting my hand with my saliva, I began to stroke for her.

"Oh god," she said, craning her neck to see the parking lot, while rubbing herself, "this is so hot Richard."

"Mandy," I said, stroking in front of my camera, "show me your pussy baby..."

Without missing a beat, she grasped the waistband of her pink panties, and pulled, sliding them down to her knees, and then over her sock-covered feet and off...dropping them on the floor with her jeans.

Settling back, she spread her knees, showing me her perfectly shaven mound.

"Oh Mandy," I breathed, stroking faster for her.

Sliding down in her seat below window level, she slouched against the driver's door and spread her legs...slipping two fingers into her bald, horny pussy.

"I'm so wet, Richard," she said, with an emphasis on "wet..."

Wearing just her bra and dirty-bottomed booty socks, Mandy masturbated in the seat, pressing the palm of one hand into the top of her mound while jamming two fingers in and out of herself with the other.

I could hear the wet sounds of her horny pussy in the car through my headset.

"Yeah, babe, that's it, play with your pussy..." I said, stroking myself fast.

Mandy moaned into the camera, her face flushed with excitement. "Stroke that big cock for me..." she said.

Suddenly I heard the sound of a car engine in the background.

"Mandy," I said wanting to warn her, "I just heard a car..."

Lifting her head slightly, she peered through the passenger window, still fingering herself.

"There's a couple in a car over there, a man and a woman, about five or six spaces down," she said, breathing hard.

"What are they doing?" I asked, stroking my slick cock, my own breathing coming harder.

"They look like they're just talking..."

Lying back against the driver's door again, and without me saying anything, Mandy reached behind herself and unsnapped her bra...pulling it off of her body...freeing her huge, naked globes.

Her pink aureole swelled with excitement and her thick nipples stood on end. Holding the bra in front of the camera, she dropped it on the floor.

Mandy was now completely naked, save for her dirty, white booty socks, masturbating in the seat of her car...with strangers parked a few spaces away.

"Oh fuck...Mandy," I breathed hard into the mouthpiece, jacking my stiff cock hard and fast at the screen.

As I watched, Mandy jammed her fingers inside of herself...the wet, slapping sounds of her masturbation filled my ears...her large, naked tits, lolled, moved, and shook.

"Fuck...Richard..." she said, struggling to get the words out, moaning into the camera, "this is so fucking hot...I can't believe I'm doing this..."

Reaching down out of the view of the camera, I saw her arm move around, then, I heard a buzzing sound.

Tugging at her naked, swollen pussy lips with one hand, she produced a white vibrator with the other, showing it to me, and then pressed it to her clit...arching her hips and moaning loudly at its touch.

"Oh god, Mandy," I said stroking my cock hard, "fuck yourself, fuck yourself in your car..."

Using the buzzing vibrator on her clit, she moved it slowly down the outside of her naked, swollen labia...and slid it into herself.

"Fuck..." she said, looking right at me, as she entered herself with the vibrator, fucking it in and out of her horny, wet cunt.

With her other hand, she pinched and twisted at a stiff nipple...pulling it straight out, using it to shake her entire naked tit.

"Jeezus fuck..." I whispered, transfixed, pounding my cock.

Closing her eyes, lost in the excitement of what she was doing, Mandy fucked herself faster, jamming the vibrator in and out of her dripping wet snatch, while pulling and pinching the swollen, hard nipple of one huge tit.

I heard a noise through the headset.

Mandy's eyes flew open.

"Oh god, Richard, they can see me..."

"What?" I said worried; my hand stopped on my cock in mid-stroke.

"Are you okay? Mandy, get out of there..." I said urgently.

"They're watching me Richard," she said, still fucking the vibrator into her naked pussy.

"Oh god...Richard, they're watching me masturbate...they can see me naked..."

I heard tapping on the passenger's window.

"Mandy!" I yelled into the headset.

Releasing her grip on her naked titty, she reached behind her head, still fucking herself with the vibrator and pressed the button on the driver's door armrest.

I heard the passenger window go down.

I watched, helpless, and stunned, my still-hard cock in my hand.

"Hi," I heard a female voice say behind the camera, "what are you doing in there?"

"I'm...oh god...masturbating..." Mandy said stumbling, struggling, "for my boyfriend..."

Her voice shook.

"Wow!" a male voice said excitedly, "lucky guy!"

"Right here in the parking lot?" the woman asked, somewhat incredulous.

"Yeah..." Mandy breathed hard, fucking herself in front of the couple.

"Is he watching you on the laptop?" she pressed again.

"Fuck..oh god...yeah, he's watching..." Mandy could hardly speak. Her eyes were wide with excitement and lust at being caught by the couple.

Her naked nipples were swollen, hard as rocks.

The buzzing of the vibrator filled my ears...she was close to cumming.

"God Susan," the male voice said, sounding very excited, "this is so hot..."

Open-mouthed, I gawked at the screen, listening and watching Mandy masturbate, completely naked in her car seat right in front of the couple.

Her huge, bare tits shook as she fucked herself hard and fast with the vibrator.

Suddenly, her mouth opened...making short "Ohh" sounds, that came faster, and closer to together before melding into a single, long moan as she came.

Raising her legs, she pointed her toes straight out in her booty socks and came...hard...jamming the vibrator in and out of her bare, bald pussy, and grabbing at her clit with fingers of her other hand.

"FUCK...I'M...CUMMING..." she yelled, arching her body off of the seat. Her tits lolled to either side of her.

I heard the woman gasp behind the camera, sucking her breath in.

"OH...MY...GOD..." the man said, stunned.

Many came, rubbing herself hard, squirting her orgasm out all over her naked inner thighs, some of it hit the camera lens...I could see the drops on my screen.

Unable to hold back, I came myself, jettisoning thick, white ropes of hot cum all over my belly and moaning loudly....

"Oh," the woman said surprised, "sounds like he's cumming too..."

As I watched, pounding my cock and cumming, Mandy squirted again, pressing it out with her hand...her nude body shaking and moaning in front of the couple.

Finally, she was done.

Sitting up, naked in front of them, I heard the man say, "That was so fucking hot...your boyfriend's one lucky son of a bitch..."

With that, Mandy smiled, and started the engine.

"Well, nice...seeing...you," the woman giggled.

"Bye bye now," Mandy said, waving at them.

Turning to the camera on the passenger's seat, she blew me a naked kiss.

"Talk to ya later handsome," she said...closing the laptop.

Naked1
Naked1
1,425 Followers