Part 02: A Mission for My slave

Story Info
Master rewards His slave and Himself.
1.2k words
4.16
15.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no intention of leaving her there that long, nor was I ever leaving the premises as I'd led her to believe. I stood nearby just observing the beauty of her magnificent display of submission, watching carefully for the first sign of real misery. I would let her be uncomfortable for a bit, but once it crossed the line to agony, it was over.

A Master straddles a fine line with a slave of that quality, especially this Master who needs a balance of submission and intimate familiarity. Much like a teacher is far more challenged with the gifted student than the average, so am I, and the longer into the M/s the more creative I must get in my effort. I need not only maintain what we have but push it along more intensely always aiming for the deeper plane.

I knew she would embrace the role and if I rescued her far sooner than expected, she would experience a sense of failure and be inconsolable.

Lovingly knowledgeable of every erotic button she has, and wanting to push as many of them at one time as i could, once I came up with a plan, I consulted our host-of-the-day, Sir Edward. His feudal-times BDSM theme Club was very popular within the lifestyle community. As I'd indicated to him--a secret surprise for my slave--I was seriously considering buying into membership, He was very receptive.

When I took her off the horse, she fell into my arms, and not surprisingly burst into tears. I removed the hood, whispering loving compliments into her ear assuring her how proud I was of her, and not to fret, there was more to come....

Allowing her to walk, but still holding her leash, I took her to an outdoor platform. A group of perhaps 30 men and women, thanks to Sir Edward, dressed in typical feudal costume had congregated to watch whatever was to happen on the stage.

On the platform, was a small pedestal, perhaps 8" high and square, the perfect size for a slave to go on all fours and impale herself with the vinyl dildo attached in an upward direction.

My slave stood motionless wearing nothing but her collar, blinking her eyes a bit as she stared at the audience that was staring at her. I whispered into her ear, they are waiting to see the circus act my dear, I am the Ringmaster, and you, little slave, are the trained circus animal."

She smiled at me, taking my hand into hers and kissing the palm, as I spoke in a low voice, "Listen carefully, as most of the time I will address the crowd rather than you directly, but there is no doubt in my mind you will know what to do."

She nodded, trembling just a bit, a slight heave to her naked breasts that only I who knew her so well could detect, her brown velvet eyes aglow.

"Welcome ladies and gentleman, Dominants and submissives, to our circus show today, our main--and only--event (a bit of general chuckling from the audience) is our pet slave."

I reached into the bag at my feet and pulled out a butt plug, a lovely blonde horsetail attached to it, a string of five bells on a leather strand, and a crop, placing the crop and the tail on a small table at my side. I attached the bells to my slave's collar, as her eyes appropriately lowered.

Taking the crop into my hand, the lash more for show than for pain, at least at this point, and whipped it across her shoulder, barking, "All fours!"

She immediately fell to the floor, bells jingling, her ass to the audience. I kicked her feet apart, before taking the tail, walking in front of her and inserting the plug into her mouth.

"Ah, such a well trained pet, I don't have to tell her what to do," as she sucked the butt plug, applying saliva with her tongue.

I walked behind her, first cracking her ass hard with the crop,and inserted the plug not stopping to ease it. I looked at my work addressing the audience, "My, is that not a pretty sight", and they applauded.

Pacing my timing for effect, "Our pet slave will impale herself on the dildo". My slave heard my words and moved, opening her cunt with her hands as she slowly knelt over the vinyl cock.

"Faster, slave....we don't have all day," as the crop cracked across her back, "face to the floor, ass high!""

I faced the audience, my hand stroking my chin, "Hmmmm...we will see how well trained our little slut is. Such a wanton thing," I kicked her feet apart again and squatted downwards, inserting two fingers into her sopping slit then raising them to my lips and tasting them.

I stood, and sighed. " Already so wet, so needy, isn't that so, slave?"

"Yes, Master!"

"Show us what that dildo is for, but, under NO circumstances cum until I tell you to."

My slave quickly obeyed, her shapely ass bouncing, the bells jingling madly . I took the crop and cracked hard across her ass. As I trained her to do whenever in an exhibition,she spoke the words, "Thank You, Master, Your slave begs for another".

A mass gasp from the audience.

And thus it continued until the tenth lash, each one landing exactly where it was aimed, each lash harder than the last until her ass was a mass of angry red welts. At no time, as I often do, did I stop to caress my work between lashes, while she humped at the dildo inside her.

The audience clapped as I caught my breath, bending to finally apply a comforting hand to her tortured assflesh,and slowly withdrew the tail-plug from her anus. She was breathing long hard heavy breaths.

I stood, and queried the audience for a volunteer, which of course had been pre-arranged. A man raised His hand, and I called upon him to come to the stage. I instructed him in low tones, handing him from my bag an already lubed rubber glove.

I moved to where she faced and knelt before her as my volunteer inserted three fingers into her ass. I took her tearstained face into my hands and kissed her dry lips before standing, dropping my pants and returning to my knees. I whispered, so only she could hear, for it didn't matter anymore, this was the final intimacy meant only for Master and slave.

I caressed her hair, and smiled at the slave who has brought nothing but sheer joy to my life, asks nothing for herself except the privilege of service to me. "How many times, beloved one, have you told me of wanting all holes filled at once, but in your ass there will be three fingers only, no cock today, for it is my cock and my cock only that shall feel all that you are, the pleasure belonging only to me. Cum with Your Master, beloved slave."

She began to writhe, I could almost hear her cunt muscles tightly grasping the dildo, the fingers in her ass thrusting, the volunteer's other hand alternating cheeks with hard resounding slaps across her welted flesh. I slipped my cock into her mouth, my hands reaching for either side of her head, whispering, "I love you..."

All was silent except the jingling of the bells, the echoing of the slaps, her muffled grunts, and the sounds of impassioned lust roaring from me.