Part 1: Chrissie & Ben

Story Info
The adventures of two bisexual, open, passionate couples.
843 words
4.02
71.3k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissie

"Oh...my...god!" My pulse quickened and I felt the warmth stirring between my legs as I gripped my husband's arm. Ben turned to follow my gaze, eager to see who was having such a profound affect on me. "Wow!" His ice blue eyes focus on the delicious sight before his eyes.

Standing at the top of the staircase are our closest friends since high school. Angie is glowing in a full length, sleeveless, red kid leather gown. Her creamy DD-cup bosom explodes from the sides of her bodice, the creamy satin curves tempting every tongue in the room. I remember their weight and silky feel, the tight rosebud nipples and large areoles...my palms and tongue tingle at the memory. Angie catches sight of Ben and I, and waves. Alex follows suit and they both start down the stairs toward us.

Alex has a classic 'James Bond' look and his black tuxedo only served to highlight the beauty of his tall, dark good looks. However, not even the clever tricks of his tailor have managed to completely hide the bulge of his thick 11-inch cock, coiled snugly inside the black leather pouch of his g-string. Alex always wears black leather g-strings. He says he loves the feel of the soft kid leather rubbing across his anus and the way his cock and balls bounce in their pouch when he walks.

* * * * *

Ben

When I saw the lust burning in Chrissie's eyes I realised that our friends Angie and Alex must have arrived. Turning towards the staircase, Angie's sensuous curves wrapped in red leather immediately catch my attention. While she is a beautiful woman, and the sight of her wet tongue lapping at Chrissie's bald pussy is enough to make me blow my load, my eyes slide quickly from Angie's luscious body to the package that I know is hiding in a black leather pouch below Alex's waistline.

Chrissie and I had been dating for a few weeks when I first had the pleasure of eyeing Alex's fat one-eyed snake and heavy, shaved balls swinging free at a game of strip snooker. I'm still not quite sure if he was losing on purpose, or if he was just a bad player back then. Either way, I was a happy man!

When he and Angie had lost yet another game and had been forced to lose their next piece of clothing, Angie had quickly pulled her cropped white top over her head, revealing the hard nipples that had moments earlier been straining against the words "Suck me", printed across the fabric in red glitter paint.

"Your turn honey!" We all turned towards Alex as, instead of removing the black t-shirt stretched across the hard muscles of his torso, he opted instead to drop the baggy black chinos that had managed successfully to hide the enormous leather clad bulge of his cock. My eyes bulged, my jaw dropped, my cock throbbed and I swear that I set the balls up for the next game in record time!!

I was determined to win the next game...desperate to see what was hiding in the soft black pouch! We were down to just the 8-ball, and Alex had the next shot. Throughout the game Alex and I flirted. I wasn't sure who wanted me to see his cock more, him or me!!

He bent over the table directly in front of me, legs spread, the heavy pouch swinging between his legs as he lines up and takes his shot at the final ball. If he'd hit the ball a little harder it would have fallen into the corner pocket, but it stopped...just inches short. Had he lost on purpose? I didn't mind if he had!

As I sank the black ball, I could feel my cock begin to swell with anticipation. "We win again!" Chrissie's DD-size melons bounced as she jumped with playful joy. Angie, a fantastic loser, quickly removed her jeans revealing the results of the Brazilian wax she'd had last week. Her rosebud pussy lips pouted in anticipation of pleasure. She and Chrissie were now completely naked, Alex was wearing his t-shirt and g-string and I was down to a pair of black silk boxer shorts that were starting to resemble a tent as my cock throbbed to attention, the bulbous head clearly outlined.

"Ready girls?" Alex's eyes burned with desire as Chrissie moved to his left and Angie to his right. He lifted his arms up, holding his hands behind his head, spreading his legs just a little. His t-shirt lifts, exposing the bottom of a perfect 6 pack. The girls each take a side of the g-string, pulling the leather straps down Alex's tanned legs and slowly exposing 11 inches of perfect cock and two heavy, shaved balls.

My jaw dropped and my mouth watered. It was an amazing night. I'll have to tell you the story another time. Right now Alex is wrapping his arms around me in a bear hug and pressing his semi-erect cock into mine...

To Be Continued...