Part 2: Allison's Lesson

Story Info
Allison's boyfriend & his lover teach her.
2.4k words
4.23
52.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday night I was curled up on the couch with a bottle of wine and a chick flick. I was half way through the bottle and feeling it more than a little when the phone rang.

I took a peak at the caller id and saw that it was Michael. Smiling to myself I answered the phone. It had only been two days since we last saw each other, and he already couldn't stay away.

"Hello?" I tried to disguise my eagerness to talk to him.

"Hey Angel, what are you up to tonight sweetheart?" Michael's voice was like music filling my ears.

"Actually, just watching a movie by myself," I told him, then decided I better fib a little so I didn't seem like a total loser. "I had plans, but they were cancelled at the last minute."

"Oh..."

"What are you up to?" I asked.

"I was thinking about coming over, but if you wanted to spend the night alone..."

"Oh no! I would love for you to come over," I said. Could he tell I was about to jump up and down?

"I'll be there in ten minutes," he said, and hung up the phone.

I drained my glass of wine and went into the bedroom. I took off my slippers and flannel pajamas and slipped a sheer nightie over my head. I lit a couple of candles in my room and was in the kitchen grabbing a second glass when the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and Michael slipped inside before I could even say hello.

He stood in front of me in the darkened entryway, where I could just make out his outline and the scent of his musky cologne.

I took a few steps back so that the light from the kitchen fell over me, and I heard him take in a sharp breath. "Wow! Angel, you look ravishing," he said.

He reached for me and I fell into his arms. Our lips had just found each other when there was a loud knock on the door, followed by the doorbell.

Michael didn't seem surprised. He just went into the living room and I went to answer the door. I opened it a crack and started to poke my head around the edge of the door when it was suddenly pushed open and I was pinned momentarily between it and the door. Before I could even push the door shut I knew who it was. A rush of excitement flooded me when I heard her voice.

"Michael?" she called in her sweet little voice. Had he planned this? I wondered as I pushed the door shut.

I followed her into the livingroom just in time to see him stand up from the couch.

"Allison! What are you doing here?" he asked. She might have thought he was surprised, but it was all coming together in my head. What a delicious little scenario he had created.

I stepped from behind her into the light, making sure she could see what I was wearing. "I think what he meant to ask was what the hell are you doing here, Allison?" I said.

"You should probably just stay out of this," she said. She really was quite a cute little thing, I had always thought so, but now it was getting me down right hot. About 5'4" and 110 pounds, she had thick dark blonde hair hanging down to the middle of her back. She looked very stylish in a tailored black wool coat, and I found myself wondering what she was wearing underneath.

"No, I don't think I will, actually." I said. "Why don't you take your coat off and we can all talk about it."

Michael stood there watching silently as she took off her coat, not entirely by her own will, and I tossed it on a chair. I wished I could see the physical signs of his excitement growing, but I knew it was.

Allison was wearing a black jumper and white blouse, which I thought just about fit with her "cute" look.

"What is going on here, Michael?" Allison asked, looking me up and down. "What could you possibly want with this tramp?"

"Tramp?" I stepped up to her. She really was going to make this easy, wasn't she. "Who are you calling a tramp?"

"I asked you to stay out of this!" she snapped at me.

"Oh no," I said, planting one finger in the middle of her chest and shoving her back. "Oh no, you don't."

"Oh no I don't what, you bitch?"

I laughed and shoved her back onto the couch. "No, I think you should be the one to shut up now." I said.

"Michael!" Allison yelped, like she thought he was going to help her.

"Angel," he whispered, but he didn't make a move to help her.

"No honey, I think I am going to have some fun," I said as she stood back up.

I pushed her again, this time leaving her sprawled on the floor. She got up again, and with a few more shoves I had her in the bedroom.

"What are you doing?" she screamed.

I laughed and picked her up off the floor, throwing her on the bed. "I didn't tell you to talk, bitch."

I climbed up on the bed and sat on top of her. She kicked and fought and screamed, but I reached for the ropes that were attached to the headboard of my bed.

She cried out as I pulled the first rope tight, so I moved to sit on her face and muffle her screams. Her breath was warm against me as I pulled the second rope tight, only a thin layer of satin between my pussy and her mouth.

I moved my hips back and forth a few times, rubbing myself against her face as she fought me. As I stood to tie her legs, I saw that Michael had come into the room and was silently sitting in the corner watching the show. I couldn't see that well, but I knew that if he didn't already, he would soon have one hand inside his slacks.

As I reached for her legs she squealed and kicked, connecting one heel of her shoes with my jaw painfully.

"Ow! That hurt!" I said, rubbing my jaw. "Would you shut up, anyway? Didn't you hear me to shut up?"

Angry at the burning pain in my jaw, I caught her feet and pulled off her shoes, tossing them across the room. Then I reached under her skirt and ripped off her white cotton panties and climbed back onto the bed to shove them in her mouth.

Staring into her eyes I laughed as she struggled and pleaded. "Maybe now you'll listen when I tell you to shut up," I said.

Her protests muffled, she kicked wildly as I went back to tying her feet to the bed. I tied one and pulled the rope tight. I grabbed her second leg and pulled it away from the other. I could feel her muscles straining as I pulled the second rope tight.

I stood at the end of the bed, my nipples taut and my pussy wet with excitement as I watched her chest heaving. "I'm going to show you who's in charge, you bitch," I told her as I slowly eased onto the bed, sitting on my knees between her creamy white thighs.

I pushed her dress up around her waist, revealing her dark curly mound. I leaned in to brush my lips along the insides of her thighs and looked up at her face.

Eyes wide she stared back at me. She tossed her head back and forth, begging me to stop through her gag.

I buried my face in her sweet mound and darted my tongue back and forth over her clit, feeling her fighting underneath me turning me on more.

Her hips moved against me, her fighting turning into a smooth sexual rhythm as I devoured her, taking her pussy in my mouth and sucking her sweet juices. I spread her lips apart with my hands and fucked her with my tongue, her screams sending me into a dizzy frenzy as I went after her.

I felt her tremble against me as her juices began to flow, her body succumbing to me against her will. I buried my face against her as she bucked, my fingers pushing hard against her clit, rubbing it back and forth between my fingers.

She was growing close to orgasm against me, I knew, but I didn't let up. I moved to cup her round ass in my hands, pulling her deeper into my mouth and holding her so she couldn't fight against me. Her back arched against me and she let out a little scream as she came against my mouth. I reached up and pulled her dress down so that it was around her waist, then slowly unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a white satin bra. I pulled the straps down so that her round breasts popped out of the bra, small dark nipples exposed. I reached down with my mouth and took one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking and then biting for a moment before I moved up to look her in the face, pressing the length of my body against hers, our breasts pressed together.

She looked scared as I looked into her eyes, and I smiled broadly. "What's the matter, bitch? You figuring out who's in charge?"

I laughed and grabbed her breast hard, twisting it in my hand. She let out a cry and her face twisted as thought she were in pain.

"You know you like it," I said. "You know you want it. The way you flit around looking so cute, you know you want to be fucked."

She shook her head, tears rolling down her face, and I laughed again as I stood up and reached under my bed, pulling my box of toys from underneath.

I looked over to see Michael sitting on a chair in the corner of my bed, his pants lying on the floor. I set the box on the edge of the bed and went over to stand in front of him where she could see us. I grabbed him by the back of the hair and kissed him deeply, moaning as he reached up and rubbed my pussy with one hand as we kissed.

"Enjoying the show baby?" I asked him.

"Fuck her," he whispered into my ear as I turned around. "Make her your bitch."

I went back over to the bed and opened the box of toys, pulling out a black strap on.

"Mmmmmmmm, you are going to like this," I told her, as she watched me pull of my nightie, exposing my breasts, nipples hard with excitement, and my pussy, shaved smooth.

I caught her eyes fixed between my legs and laughed. "You want some of that?" I asked, setting the toy on the bed and climbing up to straddle her face.

She shook her head madly as I held on to the headboard and sat on her face, my swollen clit buried between her lips. I clamped her head between my knees and moved back and forth slowly, then faster and faster as she fought against me. My legs held her there tightly enough that she couldn't move much, just enough to drive me into a frenzy.

"Oooooooh yeah, that's good baby," I told her, reaching down to grab her by the hair and shove her face harder into me. "Mmmmmmmm, you like that, don't you."

I rode her face, faster and faster, tossing my head back as I approached climax. I heard Michael behind me, breathing hard and egging me on as I fucked her face. I held her there tightly as I came against her, holding her there as I allowed my juices to flow into her mouth.

As I let go of her head and stood up to pull the strap on, she closed her eyes tightly, but there were no more tears.

"Mmmmmm, I can't wait to fuck that tight little pussy," I told her as I moved to the end of the bed.

I straddled her and held her hips as I drove into her hard. She screamed in pain and a smile touched my lips as I moved my hips against her, fucking her with the toy I had bought just for this occasion.

I heard Michael climaxing from him place in the corner, and then he was climbing up onto the bed behind me. Allison watched as her boyfriend bent me over, the strap-on still inside of her, and slid his hard cock inside of me. Our hips rocked together, his against me and mine against hers as he took me from behind, and she cried out in harmony with me.

"Ooooooh yeeeeeeesssss," I cooed, leaning over her and burying my face between her breasts as our bodies slid back and forth against each other.

I felt myself growing close to orgasm again and I screamed. "Faster Michael, ooooooohhhhhhh! Faster! Fuck me!"

Allison's cries were mounting as well, still muffled by her panties.

I took her breast in my mouth as I came, sucking and biting her dark nipple as Michael came inside me.

As he pulled out and went back into the corner, I jerked the strap-on from Allison's wet pussy and sat above her on my knees triumphantly.

Her eyes were wide with terror as I pulled the panties from her mouth.

"Now who's in charge?" I asked her.

She stared back at me silently and I reached down to twist her nipple.

"Who's in charge, bitch?"

She whimpered quietly as I twisted. "You are!" she whispered.

I let go and leaned in close, kissing her mouth deeply. "Who did you say?" I asked, my mouth still against hers.

"You are!" she said, louder this time, and I laughed as I stood up.

"Good." I said. I went into my closet and pulled on the flannel pajamas I had taken off earlier. When I came out, she was still lying on the bed, shaking a little, and watching me.

"I think she's learned her lesson, Michael," I said, and left the room. In the living room I pulled on my tennis shoes and grabbed my keys.

As I got into my car I smiled to myself at the thought of Michael up in my bedroom, untying his humiliated little girlfriend and helping her find her clothes. It will be a while before she forgets the lesson I taught her that night.