Part 2: It Wasn't Just Him

Story Info
New year's party and a dirty little surprise.
2.5k words
3.95
57.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was new year's eve and all my neighborhood youngsters had been planning a party at the rooftop of our building. Since it was going to be near the house so the parents were fine with us partying till late night. We had collected money and gotten ourselves some food, soft drinks and a loud music system. We created a makeshift dance floor and put some lights, making sure to leave enough dark areas for the ones who wanted some privacy. The group was mostly my younger brother's friends and a couple of my friends from school days.

Obviously, there was no alcohol as almost everyone was under 21 apart from me and my friends. My brother was 19 and had finished high school, and most of his friends were of the same age group. The girls were all dressed up in party dresses and makeup, and the guys were having a good time hitting on them and trying their luck. There were a few couples in the mix, who were dancing in the corners, all over each other.

I was finding all this rather cute, being the grownup there was fun. But after a while it got boring and the party started loosing steam. Few of the girls left, as their parents thought it was getting late, even before the new year started. I hated the stupid rules that some parents imposed on their kids, it felt as if we were living in the 18th century.

I was wearing a short party skirt that ended a good five inches above my knees and a nice pink top, that showed off the curves of my young, yet supple body. Over the last couple of years, I had gotten an ass that I was really proud of, and didn't mind showing off.

My friends decided that this was too boring for them and moved to another party, and I was left with these hormone raging, grouping and grinding youngsters almost all of whom had been looking at my legs or my breasts all evening. As the night went on, some of them even got the courage to ask me for a dance.

Poor guys, they were so conscious of my body that they couldn't even dance properly. I could make out that a couple of them had boners as soon as they kept their hands on my waist.

Before I knew it, I started enjoying this attention and started teasing and tormenting them even more. I would grind my butt on their crotch and let their hands wander over my body. Soon enough, I was surrounded by six or seven guys, all my brother's friends who I had seen growing up over the years. They were taking turns pairing with me, and with each song they were getting bolder. I could feel their cocks under their pants, rubbing against the softness of my ass. One of them even dared to grope at my breasts and I had to take his hands away and put them on my waist.

This was getting a bit out of hand as I was getting really turned on by all this attention. I could almost feel the wetness dripping down my legs. I had to push my way away from the dance floor to get some air and cool down. I walked over to the other side and found a couple kissing and dry humping in the dark. This party was getting interesting by the minute. I took a can of diet coke and drank it slowly to calm myself down.

There were only a couple of other girls left and around ten or so guys. I heard them starting the countdown, but was still too buzzed to go back to the dance floor. Everyone was shouting and hugging and wishing each other happy new year.

Out of nowhere I felt two hands come up from behind and squeeze my breast really hard. I almost jumped and shouted, but as if he knew, by reflex his hand covered my mouth and pulled me further into the darkness. I was pinned against the wall and my mouth was covered, as his hands mauled my boobs and touched me everywhere. I was in shock and tried to push him away, but he pinned me back harder and I could feel the whole weight of his body crushing me against the wall. My eyes tried to adjust to the darkness and make out who this beast was. As if reading my mind, he came close and whispered.

"Its me Tanya... Raju Bhaiya". (Bhaiya is the Hindi word for Big Brother. It is often used by girls to refer male shopkeepers or domestic help etc)

I was infuriated at his actions, how could he even think that he can do this to me. I tried to push him away, but he was too strong, and by now he had found a rhythm with my breasts and nipples. My defense was weathering away, as his hand slid under the side of my skirt, pulling my legs apart and with a thrust he almost entered inside me. I could feel his hardness rubbing against my cunt, as he bunched up my skirt all the way and I wrapped my left leg around him. His lips were inches away from mine and his hands where playing my body as if he knew exactly where to touch me to make me moan. I could smell stale tobacco and cheap liquor, as his lips ravaged mine. It was something I had never felt before. This dirty old man who works as the domestic help in our building, has a wife and kids who live in the basement, was almost raping me on the terrace of my own house, with a party going on a few feet away.

My nipples were hard and aching to be sucked, and my pussy was burning. He was no longer holding my hands but I was still pinned to the wall with the weight of his body. He was humping me like a cheap whore, and his hand had found the hook of my bra. He tried to open it but couldn't, I could feel his frustration rising as he pulled at the strap almost tearing it apart. I took his face in my hands and looked in his eyes. He was really drunk and full of lust, but the gentle touch of my hands on his face calmed him down. I pushed him away a little and he obliged, I kept looking in his eyes as my hands went behind my back and unhooked the bra, I took is hands and kept them on my waist and pulled his head over my breasts.

He pulled up the top, and looked at my breasts in awe. I smiled at his expression and pushed his face between the valley. It was as if I had lit a fire inside him, he took his cock out and put my hand on it, and with both his hands held my firm round c-cups and sucked on the nipples as if they were his path to heaven. He sucked on them for a good ten minutes, biting them, nibbling them, pinching them while his tongue made circles around them. All the while I was playing with his hard seven inch thick dark cock. My hands would tease its tip when he would lick my nipples and jerk it hard when he sucked them. It was as if he was teaching me to be his pet. I followed obediently, trying to suppress the moans by biting my lower lip and pushing his face harder on my breasts.

The music had gotten louder and the party was into its last hour and everyone was shouting and dancing to welcome the new year. And I was getting fucked by Raju Bhaiya on my own terrace under the open sky. I could see the fireworks going off as I closed my eyes and guided his stiff rod inside me. It was big. Bigger then any other cock I has felt before. I almost shouted out in pain as he rammed it inside me. I opened my eyes for a second to see if there was anybody around who could see us, but there was nobody. I wrapped my legs around him and put my hands around his neck as he fucked me harder.

His cock was finding places that had never been touched, and it was driving me crazy. I pulled him closer feeling every inch of him inside me. My nails dug deep into his back, as I could feel the pressure building inside him. I didn't care who he was, and where we were, I just wanted to feel him inside me, feel his cum fill me up like a cheap whore.

And then like a burst of light, he came inside me, I could feel his body shudder as he unloaded his semen inside me. My cunt sucked every drop of his cum as if it never wanted it to stop, my body was talking a totally different language. I felt him go soft inside me, but didn't let him go. I was his now. His personal whore. The whore he can fuck whenever he wants, wherever he wants, however he wants.

We stayed like that for a few seconds, catching our breath back. His face was still between my breasts and my legs were still wrapped around him. He finally moved his face up and whispered in my ear in Hindi.

"Naya saal mubarak ho. Aab puura saal tujhey aaise hi chodunga. Kal khud se aa jaiyo, teri Bhabhi maikey ja rahi hai."

(Happy new year. Now, I will fuck you like this the whole year. Come by the house tomorrow, my wife will not be there for a few days.)

He mauled and sucked my nipples once and went away, I stood there in the dark, my skirt bunched up, my breasts hanging out, and his cum dripping out of my cunt. I smiled to myself, looked up into the sky and said to myself,

"So, that's why I didn't feel like wearing panties tonight."

I got myself sorted and walked back into the party. I did look flushed, but so did everyone else as they had been dancing for a few hours now. I wasn't sure if any of these guys had walked over to the other side and seen me fucking Raju Bhaiya.

Anyway, they were glad to have their toy back, and before I knew it they were crowding around me again. This time I didn't stop them at all, they grouped my already sore breasts, they rubbed their little boners on my thighs and on my ass. This was nothing compared to what I had been through a few minutes ago. So, I let them have some nice memories of the year going by and danced with them like there was no tomorrow.

At 2 am and the parents come policing, and killed the party. I am sure I had made three of them cum in their pants and knew that all of them will be jerking their cocks thinking about me for the rest of the year.

"It wasn't that boring a party after all", said my brother when we came back to our house.

I could see his cheap smile and winked at him. "I hope your friends had a good time."

I took a shower and put on my favorite old blue cotton skirt and a loose t shirt and went to sleep.

Somewhere around 4 am I heard my bedroom's door open and I saw my brother come in. He crept in my bed and snuggled behind me inside the blanket. I pretended to be asleep, as I was pretty tired.

After a few minutes, I felt his hand around my waist and his body pressing against mine. That's when it hit me, he was hard. I could feel it pushing against my ass. My eyes opened with a shock, but I didn't turn around. Hoping that he would fall asleep and wouldn't remember this in the morning. But, soon his hand was under my bust inside my t-shirt. I hadn't worn a bra or panties as I was planning to sleep in peace.

He put his leg over mine and gently rubbed them, each time pushing my skirt higher up my thighs with his knees.

I was absolutely still, as his hand held my left breast and his fingers rubbed over my nipple. I shut my eyes even harder and bit my lower lips, as I felt my body betraying me a second time in one night. My nipple got hard instantly and I can bet I heard him chuckle a little at his achievement. Then he did the same to the other nipple and pinched it, as if telling me that he knows I am awake and enjoying his touch.

His hand left my breasts and I let out the breath that I was holding inside. I thought that was it for tonight, but then I felt something poking on my lower back. It was slightly wet and sticky.

My brother was poking his naked hard cock on my lower back. I couldn't believe this was happening on my bed, inside my blanket.

My back arched at the touch of it and he held my waist and rubbed the pre-cum all over the curve of my back. I couldn't take it anymore and my hand went behind my back and held his hard cock. I didn't turn around but teased and caressed his dick, played with his naked balls and then held his cock firmly in my grip. I rubbed it on the side of my waist and then in the crack of my butt. I could feel his breathing getting heavy and the tension in his cock building up. I jerked him hard and fast making him cum all over my back and my waist. I cleaned up his cock with my hand and wiped it off my skirt, and pretended to go back to sleep. All this while I didn't turn around even once to see his face.

He whimpered out of my bed and went back to his room and I finally went to sleep.

I woke up to a beautiful new year's morning. Got out of my bed, changed into a pair of pajamas and took my skirt to my brother's room. He was still sleeping. I went and sat next to him. We woke up and almost jumped to see me sitting there. He looked at the skirt in my hands and the cum stains on it.

"Little brother, do you mind washing this for me. I am sure you don't want mom to wash this, right?"

He quickly grabbed the skirt from my hands and hid it under his bed.

I smiled at him, leaned over and gave him a light kiss on his lips and went back to my room.

There were still a few days remaining in the holidays, and I was sure this was going to be a memorable one.