Part 4: A Christmas Engagement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnaTG
AnaTG
33 Followers

Chad got on his knees behind Alex. Before slipping inside Alex he wanted his cock wet and slippery again. He gave Alex a gentle smack on the ass so she would lean forward to give him access to Ana's pretty face. He angled his cock downward towards Ana's parted lips. He pushed himself between her lips and down into her throat. He stopped when his balls were resting upon her forehead. After a couple seconds he pulled out and slipped back in fucking her mouth.

Alex could hear the sounds Ana was making as Chad fucked her throat. The sounds really turned her on. She was incredibly wet with her juices beginning to run down her legs. She grabbed Ana's cock and began stroking her. She let her hair fall down around her face while the ends tickled Ana's thighs. She took the head back into her mouth going up and down with short movements. She could feel Ana's reactions when she tried to push herself deeper into Alex's mouth. Alex smiled because she knew how she affected Ana but she wasn't going to give Ana what she wanted...yet.

Chad pulled out of Ana's mouth all gooey with saliva. Ana took a couple deep breaths and smiled up at him. She reached up with one hand to guide his cock into Alex's glistening wet hole. With her other hand she reached above her head and around Chad's butt. She pulled hard forcing him to rapidly penetrate Alex. When he hit bottom and bumped into Alex Ana got her wish. Alex was forced forward to be facially impaled on Ana's cock. She did not have time to enjoy the penetration or gag before her nose was buried in Ana's balls.

Chad smiled seeing and feeling what Ana had just done. He loved her aggressive behavior in the bedroom. She knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to get it. It was very sexy indeed.

Chad wanted to feel Alex. Each and every fiber and muscle within her vagina. He held himself in place for a moment while he felt her twitch and contract around his embedded maleness. She was clenching him uncontrollably as she was now spit roasted between her lovers.

"Oh fuck! Please don't tease me like that," Alex moaned as soon as Ana's cock cleared her lips.

Ana pulled her back down onto her face where she could put her tongue to work on both of them at once. She loved when she could taste Alex on Chad. She was always incredibly wet and her wetness always tasted so sweet. It was however even better when it was pulled out of her like a pump.

She ran her tongue from her clit to Chad's cock. They both moaned at the feel of her tongue when she hit just the right sensitive spots. She held her tongue at the entrance to Alex's soaking wet hole. She gather all her juices as Chad pulled them out with each stroke.

Chad knew what Ana wanted. She wanted to taste Alex's juices from deep inside her. He would be more than happy to give her that. He pulled out of Alex and hit her in the face with his cock leaving some of Alex's juices splattered on her forehead. Twice more so she would open her mouth to him before he pushed it between her lips and down her throat all in one smooth motion. His balls came to rest on her nose. He held himself there for a couple seconds before pulling out of her mouth and slipping back inside Alex.

Alex was very much enjoying herself as she played with Ana. She couldn't suck on her as she would like. She wouldn't be able to concentrate enough but worse she was afraid of hurting her. Chad was fucking her hard when he wasn't shoving himself down Ana's throat. Fuck it really turned her on to listen to the little gurgling sounds Ana would make when her air supply was cut off then that sudden stimulation when her hole was stretched out again. Fuck she was going to cum quickly tonight.

Alex gasped as Ana sucked hard on her clit pulling it between her lips where she flicked it rapidly with her tongue. Ana's hands were on top of her butt holding her down while Chad's were gripping her hips so he could pound her from behind. Her orgasm was building fast. She could feel the wave coming in. It was going to wash over her hard. "Oh Fuck!" she thought.

"FUCK!!" Alex screamed as the orgasm crashed through her. She felt it from her toes to her head and then it hit even more intensely. She couldn't get away as she began to spray all over Ana's face and Chad's cock before he could pull out.

Alex dropped her head down on Ana's leg while the after quakes of her orgasm continued to pulse through her at random times. She kept one hand around Ana's cock still gently stroking her. The rest of her body weight relaxed on top of Ana for a moment until she felt Chad's fingers weave through her hair. He grabbed her hair and slowly but firmly pulled her into a sitting position. He pulled her head all the way back so he could kiss her deeply and lovingly.

"God you are fucking Gorgeous," Chad said to her.

"My handsome man," Alex cooed back at him with the palm of one hand on his face.

Chad positioned himself between Ana's legs. Alex was still sitting on Ana's face where she felt Ana's tongue probing between her lips again. Chad took hold of Ana's ankles and spread her wide.

"Wait Handsome, let me get her ready for you." Alex said with a slight purr.

" Yes, Gorgeous" please do."

Alex stood up out of reach of Ana's tongue but still giving her quite the view. She leaned deeply forward licking Ana's ass from her balls to the top of her crack. Then coming back to concentrate fully on her asshole. She pushed her tongue hard into Ana's ass. The more Ana relaxed the deeper her tongue went. Pulling her tongue out and pressing it hard again and again into her asshole it didn't take long before she was well lubed up from Alex's own fluids.

Alex then reached behind Chad. She dug her nails into Chad's ass cheeks. Opening her lips she pulled him closer and quickly sucked him down her throat. She produced a copious amount of thick gooey natural lubricant. It would be perfect for Chad to push inside Ana.

Chad pulled out of Alex's mouth and was ready for Ana. He pulled Alex back up into a sitting position. He lined up the tip of his tool with Ana's hole. Inch by inch he pushed inside her until he was buried completely. He heard Ana gasp as he first entered her. He remained still for a few seconds while Ana relaxed and adjusted to having him inside her. Her little moans got louder as he began to fuck her slow and steady. He nipped her calf with his teeth and then kissed Alex who was looking at him with that look filled with love and desire that she gets.

Ana was in ecstasy. The man she loved was sliding in and out of her while the woman she loved was on her face and playing with her cock. She was wearing a gorgeous ring that was given to her by the loves of her life. Things couldn't be better.

Ana could also feel her first girly orgasm building. Her entire body was charging up with intense sexual energy. It wouldn't be much longer with Chad increasing his pace as pulled almost completely out of her before plunging back in. Her legs were spread wide with Chad's hands wrapped strongly around her ankles.

Alex was still straddling her face but she wanted something more. She turned around and put herself in position to ride Ana. Her cock was so hard and obviously wanting attention. Reaching between her legs she took hold of Ana and guided her into her eagerly awaiting pussy. Alex sat herself down pushing Ana deeper inside her tight dripping wet hole. She bit her lip and stared into Ana's eyes. The desire she conveyed to Ana penetrated deeply into her spirit. It charged her sexual energy up exponentially. She didn't know which orgasm was going to hit her first. Alex was riding her very slowing so she could feel every muscle and fiber within her love receptacle.

Chad was not as gentle as Alex. He was fucking her much quicker. With each penetration she felt his body collide with hers causing his balls to slap against her with an audible sound. She felt Alex's hands play with her hair and then slip around her neck. She felt Alex's breasts press against her own. Ana was on the brink of her girly orgasm when Alex's lips covered hers in a passionate kiss filled with all of Alex's built up energy. Ana's body was pushed over the edge in a long drawn out orgasm. It spread through her body as she cried out. From her toes to her fingertips the orgasmic energy flowed through her. Plugged into her lovers as she was she knew they felt it too. Just as the energy flowing through her reached its peak she felt her balls begin to constrict. With another surge of orgasmic energy her cock began to unleash its seed into Alex like a firehose. Jet after jet of her hot sticky cum filled Alex's love canal.

"Oh fuck, Alex." Ana cried out in between her moans.

Meanwhile Chad was still fucking Ana hard and fast. He was not far from cumming himself but he knew Alex wanted him to cum inside her too. She wouldn't tell him why just that she had something special planned. He kept fucking Ana for all he was worth until he was past any point of lasting longer. He pulled out of Ana and slipped just the head of his cock inside Alex. At the same time he gave a loud manly grunt as the first spasm of cum was injected inside Alex mixing with Ana's love juice.

Alex sat up with a big smile. She reached over to the Christmas tree where she had placed three wrapped boxes. Each one in its own color. She handed a box to each Ana and Chad while keeping one for herself. When they opened their boxes inside they found gold wedding bands. Without hesitation they slipped their rings on.

Then Alex said, "By the DNA injected within me on this Christmas Eve I now pronounce us each others'"

She slipped a finger inside her pussy to get it covered with their combined juices. First she coated Ana's lips and then Chad's. When she finished covering her own she said, "We may now kiss as each other's in full."

-

I'd love to know what you think. I'm always looking to improve my writing. Constructive comments are definitely welcome and voting very much appreciated.

AnaTG
AnaTG
33 Followers
12