Party Invite

Story Info
Seduction, Alcohol = Wife taken by powerful men.
5.1k words
4.22
246.9k
217
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schwamy
Schwamy
155 Followers

Jimmy:

A little about my wife Nan; Standing about five feet seven inches she is slim, toned and has the perfect ass in my opinion. I've always been attracted to a woman with a firm butt that tapers down nicely to wonderful thighs just as firm and well shaped. That is what I have in Nan. Her great body also has the nicest breasts in my opinion. Full, firm, well shaped and capped by two luscious, sensitive nipples that are visible even when Nan is wearing a bra that she does not at all really even need. All this and beautiful eyes, sensual lips and soft chestnut shoulder length hair.

When we first met you would not even have known she was so gorgeous. She to this day doesn't understand just how captivating she is and if it was not for my prodding her to show her body off a little she would never think of doing so herself.

And this I did by often encouraging Nan to forego her bra which would allow me to see and drool over her fantastic breasts and nipples out in public or I would buy her a form fitting skirt that accentuated her perfect ass and legs. I could not wait to get her home and get her into bed. Sometimes we did not make it to bed, when I would pull her blouse open right in our entry way and wind up making love on the couch.

This was a lot of fun for me and I assumed Nan enjoyed it as well. Sex was great and I knew when she had an orgasm. There was no hiding that.

Nan:

I am not naïve. I know I have an attractive figure and men have always found me desirable. But I did not care about that or play into that scene. Jimmy was all I really cared about and while he liked me to dress provocatively I only did it because it excited him and that was fine.

What Jimmy did not seem to realize or maybe care about was that it brought on unwanted attention from other men. I ignored it, but it grew annoying and some men were more aggressive than others.

At times when we were in a social situation either with neighbors or more so with Jimmy's business functions some men would make a pass at me or brazenly grope me after drinking a bit too much.

One neighbor on the 4th of July party at his house cornered me in his make shift wine cellar after sending me there under the pretense to pick out a Merlot. He followed me down to the basement and pushed me into a corner and began fondling my breasts and even tweaked my nipples rather crudely.

I pushed him away from me and hurried out of there, but my nipples were erect and I was acutely aware of the ongoing tingling that did not leave me until we got home and Jimmy practically attacked me. He was excited that my nipples were so clearly erect without a clue that our neighbor had cause the reaction.

A few days later our neighbor profusely apologized to me personally and blamed it on the alcohol, but I felt like I had some responsibility for what happened. I never let on to him about that and just graciously accepted his apology.

Jimmy:

Business was going great and my relationship with Nan could not have been better. She was so damn hot and sex continued to be great. We were invited to a party by one of my new clients whom I had really hit it off with. He was a different kind of guy than most of my clients.

His name was Hal and he did not look the part of the successful business owner that he was. He was a big guy who looked more like a country bumpkin than the clean cut well dressed suits I usually worked with. But, Hal was friendly and extremely outgoing. After Nan and I attended a luncheon that his company threw, his interest in our relationship really took off.

He seemed to like Nan right away and spent a good bit of time chatting her up which she seemed to be fine with. It was shortly after that luncheon he called me to offer up an invitation to one of his friend's annual events at a house that sounded like a dream. He thought it might open up a few more doors for me as well.

I couldn't wait to tell Nan about it and much to my surprise she was not all that enthusiastic about it. After extolling the many possible opportunities that would be afforded us she finally came around and agreed to go.

The party was still a month off and Hal, Nan and I got together for dinner before hand and I had a lunch with him once before the event. He mentioned to me more than once what a great lady Nan was and how lucky I was to have landed such a beauty.

Nan:

Jimmy's business required me every so often to socialize with his clients either by attending dinners or an occasional party. At one such event, a luncheon, I was introduced to his newest client Hal. Hal was a huge man who did not fit the norm of most of Jimmy's clients which at first was a pleasant surprise.

I say at first because Jimmy's typical clients were a bit slick, self centered men or women who expected to be treated like royalty and catered to. Hal on the other hand was a verbose extravert, but over weight, dressed poorly and had a gut hanging over his belt that he did little to hide.

Hal seemed friendly enough at first and paid a fair amount of attention to me at the luncheon. Refreshingly he did not focus on my breast even though Jimmy had encouraged me to wear a sheer bra and light top that did little to hide my nipples. He did however touch me often usually on my hand or shoulder in the course of our conversations.

I notice that his hands were soft, but huge. I mean bizarrely so. His palms were the size of a dessert plate and his fingers long and incredibly thick. He was not at all what I would consider good looking and his mannerisms were to some extent rather crude. You would think he drove a tractor on a farm before you would ever think he ran a successful multimillion dollar business.

We met again at a dinner he invited us to where it was the three of us and one other gentleman whom Jimmy was mostly engaged with selling his services to. This left me again listening to Hal going on about various subjects some interesting and some not.

At this dinner I began to see a side of Hal I did not care for. He at times put his jowly face too close to me as though confiding a secret to me and took the occasion to touch my knee or neck with those big mitts of his. He was checking me out much more so than I liked and now I caught him glancing at my breasts or legs when I would get up for any reason.

I had agreed to go to Hal's friend's party and after this dinner I really wished I had not done so. As the party drew near Jimmy surprised me with a new outfit to wear to the event. It was really a cute silk skirt and top that while I loved on the one hand felt a little nervous about on the other. It clung to my rear and accentuated my breasts, but not in a cheap or vulgar way. The cut, quality and color of the silk were simply elegant so I was happy to wear it.

Jimmy:

Finally the event at Hal's friend was here. I was excited to finally see this house I was told would be impressive. I bought this amazing outfit for Nan to wear specifically for this party. I saw it on a mannequin at a shop near my office and thought it looked great on this mannequin, but would be a knock out on Nan.

When she came down our stairs from our bedroom wearing it I simply thought "Wow! Will I make it through the evening before jumping her bones." It clung to her fabulous butt and outlined her breast which even with her wearing a bra her nipples were clearly evident. My kind of outfit!

We arrived at the house with the party in full swing and it did not disappoint. Hal was nowhere to be seen at first, but his friend seemed to know who we were and came up to us and introduced himself. A nice looking guy as tall as Hal, but fit looking and just as gracious. His name was Mark and he introduced us around to a few of the people he was near and I immediately saw the potential Hal was talking about. A tray of drinks came around with Hal right behind it.

Hal gave us both a hug and whisked Nan away to help prepare a few more drinks somewhere further in the house. I took this as an advantage to focus on the men and women Mark had introduced me to.

Nan:

We arrived at the house and it was beautifully set back amongst redwood trees and that made you feel like you were in a forest. The grounds were simply elegant while at the same time rustic. Upon entering we were soon greeted by the host and owner Mark, Hal's friend. Mark introduced us to several people near him and Jimmy was right on his game of schmoozing with a keen interest towards the potential of new clients.

At one point a tray of drinks were served up and Hal was right behind the server. He was dressed as usual without much thought to his appearance, but again as usual was verbose and friendly hugging both me and Jimmy. Within minutes he led me away while asking me to help him prepare additional drinks at a corner bar in the living room.

It took us nearly an hour to get there as we were constantly engaged in conversations with other guest who all seemed to know and hold Hal in high regard. It made me feel better about being with him away from Jimmy and I just hoped he would stay respectful.

What I did not see was Hal occasionally pairing off with other men checking me out as though I was some kind of prize trophy for the taking.

We arrived at the small corner bar that was L-shaped with bottles of various top shelf liquor already opened on the stone counter. Hal ushered me in ahead of him to the small space behind the counter against the wall. He set up some glasses and instructed me on what and how much to pour in each glass. The lighting was not great back there, but Hal seemed to know what bottle was what just by the shape of it.

He also had us sample the different kinds to learn exactly how they should taste. The server would come by and grab a few onto their trays or a guest would simply come by for some conversation with us take a glass and move on. It was actually a lot of fun.

Hal was touching me here and there, but nothing out of line until I felt his huge hand come to rest on my waist just above my rear. His hand covered most of the small of my back and I was impressed by that, his touch was extremely gentle and almost caressing. One of the women I was introduced to earlier came up and began a conversation with me.

Her name was Jackie and she was a little older than I was, but attractive and very engaging. Hal joined in the conversation and while hidden from our new friend's view his hand slipped down my side over my hip and back again. While his touch remained gentle I began to feel this was going somewhere I was not comfortable with.

There was a temporary dance floor installed in the middle of the room about 15 or 20 feet from us and a hired magician began a routine in front of various quests in that area. Jackie turned to watch, the lights dimmed further except on the makeshift stage/dance floor and almost on queue Hal's huge hand slid over my right butt cheek and began to slowly caress me and ever so gently squeeze it.

I tried to grab his wrist with my left hand and move him off of me, but that was like trying to move a tree trunk. I did not want to make a scene nor alert Jackie to what he was doing so I quietly turned to him and asked him to please stop.

He just leaned over and whispered to me "Nan, you have the most amazing ass I have ever seen or felt for that matter."

I whispered back firmly "yes Hal, but it belongs to Jimmy, my husband who you seem to have already forgotten."

He said "not at all Nan in fact he is heading our way now."

Jimmy was working his way over to us through the crowd and finally came up to us. He greeted Hal and I and remarked on what an amazing party this was and thanked Hal for inviting us. Hal's huge hand never left my ass and I was astonished not only by his crude boldness, but also that his hand encapsulated my entire right butt cheek.

While Jimmy stood right before us engaged in animated small talk, Hal began to take further liberties by moving from one cheek to the other and gently sliding a finger between them as well. The sensations were giving me goose bumps and yes of course my nipples were reacting as well.

I was frozen with fear of how humiliating this could be for Jimmy if he knew what was happening and fought to control my rising anger as well as the reaction my body was having to his insistent caresses. When both Jimmy and Jackie turned away to watch the magician I made an attempt to free myself from this pig and escape from this cramped space behind the bar.

Hal just tightened his grip now covering most of my ass and pushed me firmly against the stone counter. He just looked at me and gave me this big toothy smile. I would either have to make a scene or let him have his way for awhile longer until Jimmy and Jackie left.

His long middle finger was now siding between my ass cheeks pushing my skirt between my legs, than running his hand down over the back of my thighs and back up again. This was starting to get to me. I was disgusted with myself, but I was getting turned on by his incessant caresses, squeezing and prodding.

Jimmy began to turn back to us as the magician moved off into another section of the crowd and pour himself and Jackie more Johnny Walker Black scotch. As he was about to look up at me to say something, I began to panic that I would not be able to hide my growing embarrassment as well as excitement to what was going on out of his sight.

I'm sure my face would be a dead giveaway. Luckily or unluckily, I'm not sure which, the music grew much louder, the lights dimmed to almost complete darkness and a professional Ballroom dance couple began a high energy performance. Both Jimmy and Jackie immediately turned their backs to us clapping enthusiastically for these talented dancers.

I tried again to turn away from Hal but he was having none of that. I pleaded with him to stop. "Hal please!! My husband is right in front of us!! Let me go please!!"

He just gave me this half smile and told me to just take it easy.

"Sweet heart, just relax you are doing fine."

And with that his hand ran down my leg and came back up under my skirt and he slid one massive finger over my slit reaching all the way to my clitoris and back. His finger felt like a normal man's penis running between my legs. He was really working me over, running that digit from my anus to my clit and back again. I was starting to pant both from fear and the excruciatingly intense sensations from his manipulations.

Then it happened, he put me over the edge when he slid his hand all the way back and then underneath my bikini panties and right back down between my labia and slowly inserted his grotesquely fat finger into me.

I looked up for a minute and no one seemed to be looking or aware of what was happening and I dropped my elbows onto the counter hanging my head down while biting my finger to hold back as much sound as possible. The music was loud enough to hide the sounds of my pussy being fucked by his massive cock like finger as well as my stifled grunts and moans. My panties had slid down to my knees then to my ankles where I somehow stepped out of them to maintain my balance.

With me now bent over like this he kicked my legs further apart and went to town fucking me as deeply as any cock I have ever had. Amazingly he added another finger and I wanted to scream out so bad from the intensity of his fingers fucking me.

I was quickly approaching the point of no return when he slipped his free had up under my blouse and began roughly pinching and tweaking my left nipple. My head was practically touching the cold stone counter and I began to orgasm hard with wave after shuddering wave ripping through me.

He finally stopped his finger fucking of me and as I stood up I fell back against him. His left hand came around my lower abdomen, pressed me to him. Before I could completely recover he slipped his finger coated with my juices into my mouth and whispered into my ear telling me just how hot I was. All the while he kept running his huge left hand up and over my breasts and down to my pussy while he ran his fingers in and out of my mouth.

I felt him pushing what felt like a baseball bat into my back and grinding himself into me. I begged him to let me go to the bathroom. He pointed to a hallway and finally let me escape.

Hal wasn't going anywhere at the moment. He was sporting an obvious huge hard-on and hung back behind the bar for awhile waiting for his massive prick to die down a bit. The dancers finished and Jimmy and his friend turned back around expressing mutual amazement at the professionalism of couple.

Hal just nodded his head in agreement having no idea how good they were or not.

Even though some of the edge of his lust for Nan had been alleviated his mind was still clouded with the need for his fulfillment and desire to possess Nan completely.

Jackie was blabbering something at him and finally was interrupted by Jimmy enquiring as to where his wife had gone. Hal told him that he thought she had headed towards one of the bathrooms upstairs. Jimmy thanked him and left to go find her.

Jimmy was horny and hoped maybe he could get a little from his gorgeous wife if he found her before she left the bathroom. He headed up the sweeping stair case that gracefully curved up to the second floor. There he searched the various rooms for one of the several bathrooms of which he hoped to find Nan.

His sexy wife however, was in the lower level bathroom off of the hallway that Hal had guided her to. Nan was attempting to regain her composure having succumbed to the over the top finger fucking she just had received from her husband's new friend/client. Nothing like this had ever gone this far and still she could not understand how she let it happen. Her body was still flush with the intensity of her orgasm and this by a man she truly found downright ugly.

Nan moved to leave the bathroom and join her husband and mingle with the other guests of the party. As she opened the bathroom door the doorway was filled by the huge bulk of Hal. She was practically right up against him and he just walked her right back into the room. Hal placed his hands under her arms and easily lifted her onto the bathroom's vanity. As she tried to steady herself Hal placed one large thigh between her legs keeping them spread as he cupped her head in both his hands and bent down to kiss her.

Her first instinct was to resist, keeping her lips pressed together, but with one large hand holding her head tilted back and against his thick tongue rasping across her lips, she found herself losing her resolve. Soon her mouth opened and relaxed and Hal went to town ravishing this captive wife's lips and tongue.

Nan was excited by the way his tongue filled her mouth and was so soft yet strong in contrast to Jimmy's tongue which was more stiff and pointy. She would have never in a million years think Hal would be an excellent kisser and that she would be enjoying this ugly man's insistent tonguing.

Nan was so taken with Hal kissing her she only became aware that he had undone the buttons of her top when she felt his free hand cupping her naked breast. He soon dropped his other hand from her head to her left breast and began tweaking and rolling both of her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. All the while his incessant kissing continued.

She was now pressed against the vanity wall mirror and Hal's other thigh was also between her legs forcing them to be spread obscenely wide with her skirt practically up to her waste. Her nipples were as hard as they have ever been and ached from his rough treatment of them and she liked it.

Nan was moaning into his mouth with little yelps escaping every so often when he tweaked them a little too hard.

Hal finally stopped ravishing her mouth only to drop his head down to her right breast and began sucking and licking that nipple into his mouth, between his teeth, holding it there while whipping his tongue back and forth over the tip of it. He would then push it back out scraping the sides of her extended nipple against his teeth. It bordered between slightly painful and excruciating pleasant.

Schwamy
Schwamy
155 Followers
12