Part of The Procedure? Ch. 05

Story Info
Troubles in paradise?
7.4k words
4.46
16.3k
8

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,696 Followers

{I suppose I should post this to the "loving wives" section but I am getting long in the tooth and my wife Debra is only a decade and change behind me so "mature" it is.

Things have been happening and I concede some of it concerns me.

My wife Debra was away for damn near a year, finishing up her education. Old Doctor Barker, the on staff physician at the medical clinic where Debra has been a Nurse for as long as we have been together passed away.

The new medical system has a terrible shortage of actual Doctors, and relies on Registered Nurse Practitioners. The system offered Debs the job, even paid for the last year of her schooling in return for a 10 year contract. With a huge increase in pay, like close to 300%?? But that required that degree.

Before, she pulled down about 75K per year, and more or less ran things anyway. Now, it's around 225K, and she really does run things.

For nearly a year, Debra was 1800 miles away, coming home for a weekend every two or three weeks.

I didn't write much during that period, Debra is my inspiration. She is as sexy as a female can be, loving, attentive, and has never shown even the slightest hint of jealousy.

It was a year of that, mostly apart. I had lived alone for a decade prior to meeting her, which meant I could do it again since it was just a single year. I sure didn't like it much, though.

She finally was finished and came home. The same as she was before, except.. different?

How to explain that? Different, barely, and I just could not put my finger on it?

Things went back to being like they were before, along with a couple of surprises? Before, we did some rather sexy things, perhaps even mildly kinky.

It is still that way, it's just that now there was an under current of something I could not quite get a handle on. Also that tiny little black nurse named Rwanda came into the picture, and yes, things changed and quickly.

In the back of my mind, due to some recent events, is that question? Just how much is.. TOO much?

I read the stories here, see some of the things people do, and how they handle problems.

I just never figured it would happen to me.

Yes, this rambles. But then that is just the way I am.}

+++

The morning after the massage session at our house, me going first, then Rwanda, I woke up right on schedule. The first thing to pop into my head was the vision of my wife Debra leaned over, performing oral sex on Rwanda while I rubbed that lovely dark skinned upper body.

And that was something of a surprise. I did expect things to get naughty, that there would be touching, all of that. But oral sex?

To me, that IS sex. My only response was to watch.

Now Rwanda is 36 years old, vastly younger than I or Debra, different right there for most situations.

Tiny, uninhibited, relaxed and most certainly attractive. Plus she is black? I only rarely have had any thoughts about that one way or another, there are just a few of that ethnicity living in our area. Simply people to me so let's get that part out of the way right off the bat. Rwanda shows no signs at all of race concerns either, the way things should be in my opinion, although I am aware it is a concern in some places in America.

Rwanda is now a nurse here at the local clinic my Debra runs. She is a beautiful and tiny thing, bubbly, happy, smiling and impossible to not instantly literally fall in love with. Debra and I both did exactly that.

She also has, or I guess I should say had, a boyfriend, a white young man about 6 years her junior named Tyson which she confided with us that she has not even had sex with yet?

Just a little bit of necking and some light petting.

I will explain the "had" part in a moment.

Debra even asked her why she not taken the relationship to the next step? The response was that it was different with a boyfriend?

Which I guess I do not get at all. Fiddling around, doing sexy things like we had been doing was fine and fun with friends, the boyfriend held at arms length for some reason?

Nope, I don't get that.

Perhaps withholding intimacy was with the intent of the relationship becoming more serious? Like marriage, babies, all of that?

I suppose that meant that Tyson had no real idea of the way things were between the three of us.

Tyson has been over to our place a number of times, I just could not see the fit between the two of them at all but who knows what someone else likes in a friend or potential mate for life?

The truth is, she is 36, I am almost 72, and Rwanda seems to like me and my wife Debra, also? Tyson is barely 30.

Like I said, who knows the way of things? We sure do like her though.

Tyson? Well, he is OK, polite, smiling. He wears a bill cap on backwards and is overly skinny. I guess maybe it is that I find him a bit on the dumb side, sort of unaware of what is going on around him?

As it turned out, it was more likely me that didn't know what was going on. Tyson drove a brand new Corvette, not one of the crazy expensive ones but still..?

That should have been a clue I suppose.

+++

The very first time Rwanda came over for us to swap massages was fun, I was first and I got what can only be described as a delicious massage, with BOTH Debra and Rwanda working on me.

Laughing and teasing, comments full of wise cracks, it was great fun, especially since it had been close to a year since I got one of those from anyone but my Debs.

I just could not do anything like that without Debra around, it just didn't seem right to me? I mean, there are massages and then there are the kind she and I both like. Yes, I know, not supposed to, what with society and all of that.

Hard to do any of that with Debra gone and only home a few days each month.

Rwanda was the one that did the "happy ending" part, this while Debra worked on my upper body.. and watched? First while on my belly, then the second time while on my back.

Naughty and fun stuff.

Yep, up for twice, close to back to back. No one believes that, hell, I am almost 72. But I don't care if anyone does, just call this a story, then.

That by itself was completely different, except for a few times down in Reno where we get what are called "tandem" massages, it was the first time Debs had been in the room during a rubdown. Same with myself, I never watched what went on when July or Nikola were over to our place to give us both rubdowns.

Maybe I should have? We both knew, of course we did, so I suppose in some way I gave my blessing?

Then it was Rwanda's turn, there was another moment when she simply stood up and doffed her blouse and skirt in our living room, and was suddenly naked? Just like that, not even a flash of modesty? No under anything, not even socks.

That was HOT to me, I have to admit to that. Then she gave me a wicked grin and went into our spare room where our table is set up. Debra and I looked at each other, I just shrugged.

During the massage, I was thinking that I would be the one to do the very intimate touching, I suppose I was assuming on that part since it was very clear things were headed that way.

Everyone masturbates, I mean.. everyone. It's just better when someone else does it. So when it does happen, and with the obvious consent of a person's mate?

Things.. evolve?

Debra leaned down and began to nuzzle Rwanda, the next thing I knew she was performing orally on Rwanda who was clearly loving that.

I was.. well.. the term is probably flabbergasted? It was completely and totally unexpected. Years together, there had never been any sign at all.

With just hands it is like it is a one way thing, oral is getting closer to sex to me. In my mind, that is private between a husband and wife.

Although that happened once way back with our neighbor Rachel and I.

I wrote that story also, posted here someplace. But that was Debra's fault, not mine so I didn't have any real emotions about it.

That is what I told myself, anyway. I was

helping a young woman to learn about her body and what it needed, and I kept my own pants on that time.

I had some mixed feelings about what happened that evening with Rwanda, since I had absolutely no idea that my Debs had any inclinations that way at all.

Oral sex to me IS sex, and between two people of the same sex? In my old head, that is homosexuality. One thing I do know about myself is that I am as straight as it is possible to be. I also know some guys get off on the idea of two women together, and I know that I have close to zero interest in that.

+++

That next morning I woke up to either that vision, or the tail end of a dream about it.

Debs stirred and opened her eyes, she had one arm draped across my chest.

"Morning, honey!" She mumbled, then her hand drifted down to my crotch where things were beginning to come alive.

"Oh, nice!!" She giggled, ducking her head under the covers.

My Debs is extremely oral which I sure am not complaining about one bit, and the result of that is that I am also way more that way than I was back when I was with my former wife Dotty.

Debs was very quickly enjoying herself, I did some squirming around until finally I got ends swapped to where I could return the favor.

In all of the time that Dotty and I were married, I went down on her perhaps twice? Dotty found that to be...dirty? So our life together was best described as bland, yet...content?

With Debs, it is completely different. She loves oral, and so do I? I have long since come to terms with the fact that I am completely different now in both thoughts and actions. Debra is the reason, of course she is.

+++

Now all of us have seen the photos, the videos, so all of us know what a female vagina looks like. In most cases, they are best described as similar, but every once in awhile one comes along that really is different.

Debra is like that, different. She has a mass protruding that would put most women to shame, there isn't a gentle curve at all. Her pubic bone protrudes slightly which sure gives that part of her body a different appearance.

When I first met Debra she was mildly heavy, me too of course. As she lost weight and snugged up from our 2 to 3 times per week gym sessions over the last several years, that part of her body did change.

Twice a week, sometimes more of sexual activity helps a lot to snug things up, too.

If anything, her lower lips became larger and far more visible, which I find sexy as hell. I have also seen body builder photos and videos, this actually seems to be a fairly common response to serious exercise with women.

The why of that I admit I don't understand, but I sure as hell like it.

I delight in giving oral now myself. Debs also happily gave me directions way back which I took to heart, so our doing a what is called "69" sessions are great fun.

She likes the almost imperceptible touch of my tongue most of all, but then I have found that is true of most women. Slide an index finger in there gently, about the length of that finger inside, some stroking upwards VERY lightly while teasing with the tip of the tongue and sometimes she will nearly scoot right up the wall!

This was another one of those "almost" times, which are great but not quite to that point of her soaking things.

That has only happened a few times, Debra gets to a point where she just cannot stand to even be touched, and she will flood the bed. The first time I thought it was her bladder that let go, but it isn't that.

Female ejaculation is what that is, I had heard of it but probably didn't really believe it, I sure do now though.

+++

Debs and I were basking in the after glow, her fingertips idly flicking my nipples which is another thing I have come to enjoy.

"So? That deal with Rwanda last night, did it bother you?" She asked me point blank. That is another thing I like about Debra, she comes right to the point, normally no beating around the bushes at all.

"Well, I guess not bother me so much as it did surprise me."

"I just got turned on and then I couldn't help myself." Debra sat up, looked at me and smiled.

"It was certainly interesting and Rwanda seemed to like it also."

"Yes, I am sure of that." Debra got up, stood there and stretched, gloriously naked. I love watching her do that in the mornings, she usually does after I give her an orgasm.

Then she wandered in and climbed in the shower. I got up and dressed, went down and made us a nice stack of pancakes and eggs for breakfast.

After Debra left for the office, I sat there in our kitchen nook sipping Coffee and thinking.

Now had I been at the foot of the table and been the one to take care of things, would I have gone down on Rwanda? Or would I have just used my hands?

I suspect I would have just used my hands. It is easy to say we are completely and totally uninhibited but the truth is that even as close as Debra and I are, I know myself well enough to realize that some things are just.. too much?

OK. That I do understand, but if so then why when my Debra actually went that far was I not upset? What I was, what I was feeling..? Mostly surprise?

I sat there for a couple of hours analyzing myself, I guess. There was a weird little feeling in the back of my mind and it wasn't going away.

Things sort of went back to normal over the next couple of weeks though, and those thoughts finally slid out of my mind.

+++

The next incident was a while later, Rwanda and her boyfriend Tyson were over, we were all outside in the back earlier sunning ourselves and sipping on some wine we brought back from our last trip to Reno.

Tyson seems like an OK guy, he is maybe 30 years old and skinny, he towers over Rwanda since he is close to my own six feet tall. He wears that ever present bill cap on backwards which just looks dumb to me. He also has what to me appears to be a close to badly done tattoo on his arm, I am not even sure what it is supposed to be.

He and I went into the house to watch the race on TV, that Kyle Busch guy won again which seems to be a regular event.

We went out back where the girls were sunning themselves to find both of them with their tops off?

Tyson came to a dead stop, acting flustered. Having seen both of them bare breasted already, I don't think I reacted at all. Debra has nice round boobs with large pinkish nipples, Rwanda has very dark and snugged up tiny little nipples. They get hard as a rock, too, I know since I felt them.

Flicking them with my fingers gets Rwanda to breathing heavily, another thing I knew and I was not sure that Tyson did yet.

"Wow!" He mumbled under his breath. I just wandered over with the fresh bottle of wine and refilled the girl's glasses, then went and sat down. Tyson was still standing there, trying to look at both of them at once.

"Hey, Tyson. Be careful or you might step on your tongue!" I wise cracked.

Both Debs and Rwanda giggled at that, Tyson finally managed to get to his lawn chair.

"Geez, you guys sure ain't bashful, are you?" He managed. Then I think he realized that he had a boner to end all boners, any more and he might have climbed right out of the top of his swim trunks. He reached over and grabbed a towel and draped it over himself, blushing. From what I could tell, Tyson was not skinny everywhere.

I stifled a laugh, he really did appear hilarious and the women clearly picked up on it because both of them began spreading sunblock on their tits.

That was just plain deliberate.

"You ladies are sure being mean to poor Tyson." I popped up with. That got some snickers from both of them. Hell, I just lay there and enjoyed the view.

Rwanda has a lighter milk Chocolate band across her breasts, Debra's are also lighter but not as big a contrast since she sunbathes topless in our back yard quite often on sunny days. This Summer has been unique in that there has been an abundance of warm sunny days so my Debs is getting a bit brown. In fact, the color of her skin is almost as dark as the lighter portion of Rwanda's skin.

Tyson did finally settle down and relax although he sure was looking a lot. Both women paid no real attention to him though.

Later on, the two of them left, holding hands. I was figuring they would be looking for some place to enjoy each other, and mentioned that to Debra.

"No, honey. Rwanda says she likes Tyson, but they haven't done anything at all yet."

OK. That surprised me also.

+++

Sunday evening two weeks later was the next massage party scheduled, it went very much like the first one except Debra was first. Towards the end, I performed the honors and had Debra bucking against me like I have seen her do so many times before.

All of this while Rwanda watched with a huge grin on her face, her own hands busy on Debra's upper body.

I was thinking that we would do Rwanda next but she mentioned she was in her time of the month, so they decided to do me instead.

Once again, it was wonderful, amazing, and I felt like the proverbial wet noodle long before things began to turn sensual. That one ended up with four hands on my stuff, at one point Debra had my shaft in her hands holding it up, Rwanda used her oily palm to rub circles on the end of my cock which was extremely erotic.

At one point I looked up at Rwanda's face, she had that expression I have seen before?

Did she just reach a climax from simply having her hands on me? I didn't notice that the last time, or I wasn't paying attention.

We sat out in the living room after, sipping on some Brandy. Mustering my courage, I asked her flat out.

"Yeah. I love doing that to guys, I always have. It is part of why I was doing massages, and why I went on to become a Nurse. It means I get to look and touch, I know we are not supposed to but I like it." That was her to the point response, no blushing or anything.

"Debra likes it too." I managed.

"Yes, I know." Rwanda flashed me a beautiful smile.

"What I guess I don't get is.. I mean at my age and all..?" I wasn't quite getting out what I wanted to ask.

"Danny, older men are the very best of all, they are always so nice and always so grateful." She still had that amazing smile on her face.

"Grateful?" Ok, sort of a strange way to put it, but probably true.

+++

After she went on home, I asked Debra.

"Do you think Rwanda has a.. a Daddy fetish?"

"No, not really. But she is like a lot of women, we like to play with those things you guys have and making them go off is a blast!"

That was something I had never heard my Debra say before, not quite like that.

"I guess I am just wondering if things might be getting a little bit out of hand? After all, Rwanda is your employee, and all of this is getting pretty darn familiar."

"Well, you don't have to do anything you don't want to!" Debra said, I detected a trace of upset in her voice. Then she got up and went into the kitchen.

Again, ever so slightly different than I was used to with her? But I let that go, thinking that our having been mostly apart for an entire year was perhaps some of it. Now here she was back full time, things probably just needed some settling in?

+++

"How are things now that Debra is back?" Hal asked me when I walked down to the little café by the waterfront.

Hal is my sort of Son in Law, married to my sort of Daughter Sandi. He is now our County Sheriff, also. Sandi is the gal I found under the bottom shelf in our bathroom closet, hiding from her abusive former boyfriend. Long story right there, but now Debs and I have a gorgeous sort of Grand Daughter which is pretty neat.

"Oh, pretty good, we are settling back in to things being normal." I sat down and Sally, the new waitress there slid a cup of coffee in front of me. Sally is a tiny bit chunky, constant smile on her face. She also knows all about the locals, primarily fishermen, so her blouse is open enough for anyone who cares to look to know she is blessed. Not scandalous, just interesting. Going for the tips, of course.

magmaman
magmaman
2,696 Followers
12