Part Time Lover Ch. 01

Story Info
Cousin catches her masturbating.
1.2k words
3.88
117.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chan69
chan69
17 Followers

Vicky (Vikram) got a job in Bombay soon after he graduated and had to join the new company immediately. He knew nobody in Bombay except for a distant cousin brother, Raj, who himself had recently shifted to Bombay on promotion. Raj was newly married and he and his wife of six months, Anita, stayed in a big flat given by his company. Raj offered to put up Vikram for a few months till he got his own place. This suited Vicky well enough. Raj had a touring job and he was out of town for 15 days in a month. So keeping Vicky at his place was convenient for him, as he did not want to leave Anita alone for long periods.

So Vicky started living with the couple and they got off well together. Anita was friendly and outgoing and they had a very comfortable relationship. So there was no problem even though Raj was frequently absent for a number of days. Vicky had a key to the house and could let himself in and out anytime he wanted.

One day Vicky had come for some work in the area very close to where he lived. As he finished the job early and did not have to go back to the office, he decided to go home. Raj was, as usual on tour, and he knew Anita would be home. He liked Anita’s company and decided to take her to a movie so that she will not feel bored.

He let himself into the flat, but did not find Anita around. But he could here some music coming from the bedroom. Thinking that Anita must be relaxing he went to his room to freshen himself up. He then went to Anita’s room to chat with her. Finding the door ajar he went in. What he saw there gave him the shock of his life!

Anita was lying on the bed completely nude. She was fingering her cunt with one hand and in her other hand she had a big dildo that she was about to plunge in. She had a great body. Her boobs were perfectly round and just the right size. She had dark pink nipples that were stiff and pointed due to the excitement.

She had a flat stomach and nicely trimmed bush of hairs between her legs. She was lying spread-eagled and her cunt hairs were glistening from her fluids, as she was fingering herself.

Vicky had never imagined her like this and he stood transfixed looking at the beauty. It was a couple of moments before Anita realized that Vicky was standing there. She felt helpless, as her dress was lying below the bed and she had nothing to cover herself. “OH! NO!” she exclaimed and turned sideways, away from him to cover herself. Vicky got out quickly and went to his room.

Nothing happened after that till evening. Vicky ate his dinner alone and then decided to watch the TV for sometime. While he was watching, Anita came and sat nearby. She was subdued and silent. Then gathering some courage, she said, in a low voice, “I am sorry for what happened. I did not realize you would be home so early.”

Vicky exclaimed “Hey! Don’t feel sorry. It was not your fault. I should have knocked before coming in.”

Then there was silence for some time.

“Do you have any problems with Raj?” Vicky asked tactfully. “Don’t you have a satisfying relationship?”

She avoided looking at him and explained, “It’s not that. Soon after our marriage, Raj got promoted and his touring started. He goes away for so long! Sometimes I feel horny and cannot control myself. Saying this she started sobbing.

Vicky came close and put an arm round her. “Come on! This explains everything. You have nothing to be ashamed of.”

“I feel very confused,” Anita said. “After you left my room, I fantasized about sleeping with you and that gave me great pleasure. Isn’t it wrong?”

“That is a natural reaction. I felt the same way. We should not curb our emotions,” Vicky replied and embraced her.

Anita hesitated and tried to move away from him, but Vicky did not let go. After that initial resistance, Anita gave in and they fell over each other. She was like a hungry tigress. She pounced on him and kissed him wherever she could. Vicky started moving his hands on her lovely body. He removed all her clothes one by one. He caressed her soft buttocks, moved his fingers over her back and then took her shapely breasts in his hands. He played with the soft dark pink nipples and made them as stiff as he had seen them in her bedroom. He then took them in his mouth and started sucking them.

Anita moaned, “Oh Vicky! You are wonderful!”

Meanwhile Vicky caressed her love mound and slowly inserted his forefinger in her cunt. He started moving his finger in and out and Anita squirmed against him, holding him tightly. When she could no longer keep up with his sucking and finger-fucking, she cried out, “ I can’t wait any longer! Fuck me Vicky.”

Vicky was not going to let her go so easily. He said, “No. Let’s go to your bedroom, where I saw you for the first time.” Saying this, he picked her up and took her to the bedroom.

He made her lie on the bed in the same position as he had seen her and asked her to play with herself. Anita fingered her cunt while watching Vicky, who was removing his clothes one by one. She gasped, when she saw his big tool and exclaimed, “Come on Vicky! I want you inside me.”

She grabbed him by the penis and pulled him closer. She took him in her mouth and sucked on it as Vicky enjoyed the heavenly sensation. When he was hard and ready, Vicky climbed on the bed and mounted her. As he slowly inserted his cock, Anita lifted her body to engulf his stiffness in her soft and warm insides.

Vicky started ramming her, increasing the speed and soon he was banging away at a wild pace. Anita squeaked and cried in lust as she began bouncing at an even faster pace. "Aaaaahhh ... Aaaahhhhh ... Ooooommmmmmpppphhhh" ... Her face was washed-over with passion, while her breasts bounced and flopped about wildly.

Vicky kept trying to shove more and more of his thick cock into her pussy. Their bodies made a slapping sound each time they came together.

“Oh Vicky! I’m cumming!” Anita screamed. Vicky was also ready to cum.

Anita dug her fingernails into his buttocks and wrapped her heels around the backs of his thighs pulling him as far as he would go in her. Vicky pushed his dick hard inside her cunt as his cock and balls began to jerk. Vicky grunted with each shot of his thick cum. “O’ yes dear! Cum! Cum!” Anita shouted as she shook under the stressful release of her orgasm. They held themselves together tightly until the last bits of the orgasmic explosion passed.

Their relationship continued for a long time. Anita was a faithful wife whenever Raj was home and a part time lover for Vicky when Raj was out of town.

…To be continued

chan69
chan69
17 Followers