Parting With Jess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess shoved a few bottles and nut bowls away from my part of the couch, and threw together a pretence of bedding. 'Now to make it look used,' she said.

Distracted from staring hungrily at her arse I guided her down onto the couch, with me following. This time I concentrated on her breasts, sucking until they were sore and she made me stop, then deliberately moving over their region bit by bit using my teeth and suction to give her a whole pattern of speckled love-bites. 'They'll look terrible in the morning,' I told her, 'but I'll be gone so I won't have to see them.'

'As long as they're just tits and bum. Private. Sit up,' she added.

While I was mauling her she had been feeling me up, cupping my balls and tenderly stroking my shaft into rigidity. I sat upright and she dropped to her knees in front of me. Her hair flowed over my two legs. Her hot mouth took me in. The bliss was doubled because it took me a long time to come, and all the time her tongue was flicking round and above the glans, tracing veins, sweeping saliva around. If I hadn't just learned what her vagina was capable of feeling like I would have said there was no pleasure possible like these long minutes. She was a furnace, a flower, a deep well. Her dark long eyelashes fluttered over the rounding of her cheeks, flushed with passion, paled with effort as they drew in. My sister Jess was looking up at me with limpid brown eyes and her lips were stretched over my penis making it dance with flame, and I began to fill her mouth with semen.

When it was over she stood up and looked me over with a happy smile. I pointed out she was in danger of messing the carpet, and she grabbed a tissue from the mantelpiece and wiped up the glob that had begin sliding out of her and down her leg. She came back to me, and I dipped my head to lick away the rest of our combined juices from that soft slab of thigh. Then I began licking her in the vulva again. When I paused to spit out a pubic hair she hauled me up by the hand and said, 'Off to bed!'

We switched the living-room light off and went back to our first love-nest. There was a little more wine left, and we finished that while we smiled and cuddled and talked and waited for my limpness to become usable again. From time to time she would dip down and with winy lips take my whole member in her mouth, and both the balls together, and when she could no longer fit them all in she said mischievously, 'Almost done.'

From time to time I switched from one liquor to another, laying her out and roving her pink folds. She had another orgasm, unexpectedly quickly, and had to grab the pillow to stifle her cries. Then I turned her over and explored her backside, first caressing it with a finger or two, then planting kisses, then licking and pushing against the sphincter. Sometimes at moments like this I wondered what it would taste like if the ring relaxed and let the tongue in very far: I hadn't had it happen to me, either with my efforts or with that of girls who had done it to me. Probably for the best; but I wanted to be inside her.

'There's some vaseline in the bathroom cabinet,' she said, half guessing my thoughts.

'We can use that in the morning,' I said. 'If you still want to.'

'Oh I'll still want to,' she insisted, turning over and sitting up, looking at me very seriously. 'It's not this talking, you know,' she said with a wave at the empty glasses.

'I know, I know,' I reassured her. I had seen Jess drunk often enough before and this wasn't it. My own performance had not been much affected by the slow evening's progression of drinks, so I saw no reason why she should not be as confident as I was.

'When I come over and visit you,' she whispered, 'we can... Nobody will know us. I can spend the whole holiday in your room and we can have sex all the time.'

'You'll have someone by then.'

'I promise I'm yours while I'm on holiday.'

'What if I come and visit here?'

'Take me whenever... wherever we can find to do it.'

'Promise?'

'Any time you want me I'm all yours,' she said innocently and seductively all at once. 'It might be difficult... Like if I'm married or you are, we obviously can't have much time together.'

I was going to answer seriously but she distracted me by leaning right down and engulfing my penis. It was now hard. She released it after a short time and lay back. I got up, turned off the light, and got under the covers with my new lover. There in the dark we had leisurely intercourse once more, and feel asleep entwined together.

In the morning we awoke in the dawn light, cool and pale and rested after the hectic coupling of a few hours before; and after an exchange of tendernesses to confirm there was no regret in either of us, and a glance at the time, we arranged ourselves in sixty-nine. It had to be hasty, and we never did get the chance then to use the vaseline, because getting-up sounds from distant rooms curtailed our joy. When we came again and swallowed each other that was our last taste, and we both skipped breakfast to prolong the heady flavours. Sitting holding Jess's hand in the back seat on the way to the airport I hoped my beloved sister would be just as sure in a year's time that she still wanted me carnally, as sure as she had been when we made our final vows naked in our bed.

12