Partnership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John pulled away to kiss Sharon again and loosening her dress so that he could see the whole beauty of her breasts. Sharon stood up and let the dress drop to the floor, while she did a little twirl letting John marvel at the luscious curve of her breasts, her long legs and also the curve of her ass. John took his shirt off and dropped his trousers. He opened his arms and pulled Sharon back onto the bed. There he kissed Sharon again on the lips, planting kisses on her neck and down to her breasts, sucking each nipple. He trailed his kisses down her tummy while he eased off her g-string. Sharon lifted her hips as John slipped off the g-string.

John went down between Sharon's legs and kissed first one thigh and then the other, working up higher and higher. As he kissed her he put his hand on Sharon's pussy and Sharon put her hand on his. His index finger caressed her pussy lips and probed inside. John was now kissing the top of her thighs and he took his hand away so that he could kiss her pussy. As he kissed her the tip of John's tongue slid in, finding her clit. John touched it with the tip of his tongue and felt it swell as Sharon moaned.

Sharon leaned down and kissed John's head, he turned to her and they both kissed. She kissed and teased John's nipples in mass of chest hair and then trailed down to take his cock into her mouth. She ran her tongue up and down his shaft, playing with his tip. She said, "I want you so much, please fuck me." John kissed her again and his cock probed at her pussy before entering her. She lifted her hips as he slid deep inside her, thrusting in and out to an increasing rhythm. Sharon responded to this rhythm so that they were one in unison with each other. This was not just lust and sex but love and passion, two human beings becoming one and fusing with each other. The excitement grew as the rhythm increased and they could both feel each other responding, Sharon shouted, "Fuck me, fuck me!" and John groaned, "I am cumming."

"Yes! Yes!" cried Sharon. John could feel the cum surging up and Sharon was rising to ecstasy, then, then, it happened... John came with a great push and Sharon experienced orgasm after orgasm. Both shouted out as they shared together the greatest of all experiences and emotions. Pulling Sharon into his arms, they drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, John opened his eyes to see Sharon asleep by his side. Smiling he quietly got up and headed toward the shower. Sharon felt the bed shake and carefully peeked to see his naked backside as he walked to the bathroom. Stretching like a cat, she smiled as she remembered last night. Giggling to herself, she wondered what John would say if she surprised him in the shower. A few seconds later, she heard the shower come on. Getting out of bed she walked over to the bathroom door and quietly opened the door.

John was standing in the shower, the warm water plastering his hair as he lathered his body. Hearing a click, he grinned as he knew it had to be Sharon. Sharon slipped into the shower as John turned around. With a grin on her face, she reached down to grasp his cock and said, "I thought you might want some help", a mischievous grin on her face. John groaned as her hands circled his shaft. Last night he had held back and made love to Sharon. This morning, his need still strong, he was going to see if Sharon would accept his desire whether if gentle or with a bit more force.

Reaching down he grasped her wrists in one hand, pulling them above her head and pushing her back against the wall of the shower. Holding her, he leaned down to suck a nipple as the other hand reached between her legs. Sharon's inhaled sharply, moaning as John's mouth and fingers awakened her sex. John felt Sharon's response and his cock twitched at the thought of fucking her as she stood. Pulling one leg up around his hip, he slipped his cock in with one hard thrust. Letting loose of her wrists, he pulled both legs around his hips so he could thrust deep into her holding on to her hips. Sharon's arms hung on to his neck, lust showing in her eyes as she cried out his name. John's cock slid easily in and out of her hot pussy, not noticing as Sharon's nails dug into his shoulders, urging him to take her.

John felt Sharon's orgasm as her pussy convulsed around his cock, squeezing him until pushing deeply he felt his cock swell and balls tighten. Crying out her name, warm cum filled her and as he released her legs his now limp cock slide out. Sharon clung to him, as they both tried to still their rapid breathing.

"Oh Sharon, do you have any idea what you do to me." Chuckling, he said, "And if we don't get dressed soon, we just may kill each other. Lets get dressed, put in a few hours of work on this case and I will plan something special for tonight."

They worked though the morning and prepared for their meeting with the client after a light lunch. Late afternoon they emerged from the client's meeting and John said "Before we go back to the hotel would you like a carriage ride in Central Park?"

"What a lovely idea." Sharon replied.

It was only a short walk to the Park and they soon found a pony and carriage. The driver was very attentive, helped them into the carriage and wrapped a rug around their knees. There is something quite different about a carriage ride, it is very relaxing and gives you a feeling of being in another world. They could see the traffic at the edge of the Park but that was the world of bustle and tension. Looking the other way people were strolling, couples were hand in hand, mothers were with their children, the grass was green and all was peaceful.

John and Sharon held hands under the rug, but John was still a little tense after the meeting. Sharon let her little finger explore into John's lap and she saw John's face light up when she touched something soft! She smiled at him and John said, "You are a very naughty girl and I love it!" John moved his hand over Sharon's thigh and Sharon rested her hand on John's cock. They looked at each other and John kissed her.

The ride continued around the Park but the driver had no idea what was happening behind him. Sharon eased down John's zipper and reached inside. With a little bit of fumbling she found her way into John's boxers and slipped her fingers around his cock. John sighed with contentment and was far more relaxed (in one way!!).

John started to explore Sharon's thigh and found the bottom of her skirt. Opening her legs a little, John ran his fingers up the inside of her thigh to the top of her stockings. Exploring a bit further he felt the lace of her panties, but then a surprise, there was an opening in the lace and John's finger touched Sharon's pussy. This time Sharon sighed with contentment.

The clip clop of the carriage ride was sending a rhythm to both of them and they both started stroking each other in time with this rhythm. All of this they could do discretely and passers-by had no idea about what was really happening. But they had to be careful and not let their passions go too far!! Anyway they were completing their circuit of the Park and the ride was coming to an end.

Walking back to the hotel, John turned to Sharon and said, "How does Italian sound tonight? Sardi's is near the Theatre District and afterward we can take a trip to the top of the Empire State Building. The view at night is extraordinary."

"Italian sounds delicious, John, and I'd love to see the night lights."

Later that night, they feasted on rustic Tuscany cuisine. An entrée of Ravioli di Ricotta e Spinachi and pesche col vino Chianti, a dessert of peaches in Chianti wine. They talked throughout the meal, getting to know more of each other. John knew that he wanted more than just a week with Sharon, but wondered when he should approach her with the idea he had been forming in his head.

Meanwhile, Sharon was thinking she had been enjoying herself so much the last two days; it would be difficult to explain to John that she should look for work elsewhere. She had always kept her personal life separate from her work and had overstepped that with this trip. She was not sorry, but knew she felt more than just lust for the man sitting across from her. The silence they were at that moment experiencing was interrupted by the waiter asking if they needed anything else.

"I'm fine. The meal was delicious!" said Sharon.

John agreed, they paid the check and headed toward the Empire State Building. The air was warm and a bit humid as they made their way to the building. Once inside, John was relieved to see that there were not as many tourists as usual waiting to take the elevators to the top. Riding up the cramped elevator, John stood behind Sharon, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her back against him. Sharon could feel his stiff cock against her ass and grinned, wiggling a bit against him. Leaning over he whispered in her ear, "You minx, if you don't behave I might have to embarrass you here."

The elevator opened and they walked the last flight to the doors leading to the outside. Stepping outside the cool air whipped Sharon skirt up as she giggled and let John lead her to the wall overlooking NYC.

"It's beautiful!" she said, seeing the lights below. Pressing again up against her ass, John leaned over and whispered, "Not as beautiful as you are." John glanced around and noticed that most of the tourists were on the other side of the building, using the binoculars to look out over the city. Pulling his suit jacket open and protecting her from viewing eyes, he slipped his hand up her skirt.

"John! Someone might see!" Sharon whispered.

"Shhhh, let them", he growled. "You started this with that wiggle on the elevator", he chuckled. "Spread your legs a little, darling."

Sharon couldn't believe it but her body did exactly that. John was melting her insides and the excitement of knowing they might get caught only added fuel to the feelings. Easing his hand between her thighs, John pressed against her panties, feeling them getting moist as he teased. Slipping aside her panties with his fingers, he found her pussy wet and hot. A soft moan slipped out from Sharon's lips.

"Shhhhhh", whispered John. He teased her lips apart, sliding a finger up to her clit. Gently rubbing there, her juices slick and her breathe quickening. Teasing her by flicking her clit and then sliding his hand along her lips to dip into her pussy he knew she was close to cumming. "John", she whimpered, "you are going to make me cum here."

"Go ahead baby, I want to feel you cum", as he pushed his hand against her. He knew she was fighting to keep from crying out and just as he felt her start to spasm he placed his other hand over her mouth, smothering the noise he knew she had been unable to hold in as she spasmed around his fingers. Pulling her around he planted a deep kiss. Letting her catch her breathe, she looked up at him and said smiling, "You are a devil!"

"You think so?" He said with a smile. "Wait until tonight and I will show you just what a devil I am." John lead Sharon back to the elevators, thinking he might get to use some of the things he packed in his suitcase....at least he hoped so.

When they got to John's room Sharon came in with him and shut the door. John took Sharon in his arms and kissed her, they then both took off their coats and John kissed Sharon again. While they were kissing John unbuttoned Sharon's blouse and, not to be out done, Sharon unbuttoned John's shirt. They parted while they each undressed and Sharon took off her bra. John kissed her again and caressed her breasts, then bent down and sucked her nipples.

Sharon's hands dropped to John's ass then worked around to his cock. She loosened his trousers and John undid her skirt. Again they parted and took everything off, John's cock was already hard and Sharon went to suck him but John said, "Just a moment". He went to his case and picked out the leather and furry hand restraints and also the massage oil. He put some relaxing music on the CD. Sharon was surprised to see the restraints but John reassured her. She lay face down on the bed while he fixed the restraints.

"Is that comfortable?" She nodded. John sat beside her and began the massage. He had obviously done this before and Sharon relaxed as he worked across her shoulders then down her back, the combination of his hands, the oil and the music sent shivers of contentment.

Johns then started on her feet, working up her legs, relaxing her calves and thighs. When he reached the top of her legs his fingers lightly touched her pussy lips and worked around her ass to her waist, then down her ass again, this time down her valley and just stopping at her anus. His touch there made Sharon jump, but his fingers sent more sensations through her.

John unfastened the restraints and Sharon turned over for John to re-fix the restraints. This time he poured the oil onto her breasts and massaged around them, working up to her neck, behind her ears and back to the roundness of her breasts, giving special attention to her nipples, squeezing them making Sharon shudder with delight. He worked down her tummy and waist, then he bent and kissed her making sure her clit was hard.

His index finger slid into her exciting her. Then he put two fingers into her, teasing and building up the tension. Climbing on top of her he poised his cock at her entrance. But this was too much for Sharon and she shouted, "Yes! Yes, I want you".

"I have wanted to fuck you all evening", and with that he entered her forcefully, fucking her with hard thrusts. The sensation of his hard cock inside her sent Sharon up and up until she could feel the great waves of her orgasm shaking her.

"Yes, yes, fuck me John. Fuck me. Let me have it all darling. I have wanted this so much." John continued on thrusting, cum starting to raise though his cock. He pumped into Sharon in great spurts until all was spent, thrusting, not stopping until all his cum was deep in Sharon.

Unfastening the restraints, John laid on his back pulling Sharon over against him. Silence, allowed them both to catch their breathes. Sharon ran her fingers though the hair of his chest, teasing her hands slowly down his stomach. Looking over at her, John raised an eyebrow, "Not done yet, love?" He chuckled. "Afraid I need some recovery time, but give me a few minutes."

Sharon giggled, "Hmmmmm, I bet I can shorten that recovery time. Be right back!"

John admired her bare ass as she grabbed the ice bucket and headed to the bathroom. Puzzled as to why she grabbed ice, he stretched out on the bed.

A few minutes later, Sharon returned with a cup in her hand. Grabbing the restraints, she placed the cup on the nightstand, and strapped John's hands above his head.

"My turn", she grinned.

Straddling his chest, she reached over into the cup and pulled out an ice cube, which had been melting in the water to remove the sharp edges. Running the ice over her nipples, she closed her eyes and shivered feeling the numbness. Using the ice until nothing was left, she leaned over to place her nipple in John mouth, the heat causing her nipple to tingle as it warmed.

'Ohhhhhh', she moaned as John tongue bathed her nipple and then sucked.

Pulling away from John she moved down until she straddled his waist, pulled out another ice cube and rubbed the cube over John's nipples, first one, and then the other. John gasped as the cold hit him. Once melted, Sharon leaned over and ran her hot tongue over one and then the other so that John could feel the tingling as his skin warmed up. Using another piece of ice she trickled the ice cube down his stomach, following its path with her mouth and tongue. Moving down so she was straddled a knee, she poised with the ice.

"Sharon! You wouldn't dare!"

Sharon grinned that mischeivous grin he was beginning to like very much, as she allowed the melting cold water to drip onto his cock. Once again melted, she now placed her cool hand around John's cock and slipped the head of his cock into her hot, moist mouth. She knew the intensity of the hot and cold was going to have the affect she was after. Tickling and teasing with her tongue she coaxed his cock back to life. Both hands, now warm, and mouth, slide up and down his cock. She loved the feel of his cock growing in her mouth and moaned while rubbing her pussy against his leg. She trailed her tongue down his shaft, reaching his balls. Gently sucking each ball into her mouth she stroked his cock feeling it hard and ready.

Poised above his cock she grasped it and slid it between the lips of her pussy, teasing both him and herself. Rubbing his cock against her clit, she felt John's hips arch up wanting more.

"Oh Sharon, now who is the tease", John groaned.

Continuing to rub herself with his cock, she finally slipped just the head into her hot, wet pussy. John arched to get in her deeper, but Sharon grinned as she continued to tease. Seeing she had John now urgently trying to push his cock in deeper, she pushed down taking his entire length. Grinding her hips against him, she rode him, pulling almost out before plunging back down. Leaning over she pushed breasts up for John to suck on them as she released his hands. Grabbing her ass, he slammed in deep, Sharon's pussy squeezing him. With a final push he came, pulses of cum sending Sharon into an orgasm. Exhausted and lying on his chest, Sharon reached up and kissed him.

Sleep came shortly for them and both slept soundly. The next morning, John had room service deliver up breakfast. There was a knock at the door and the waiter came in with a tray of cereals, eggs, strawberries and cream, coffee and a red rose. John and Sharon put on fluffy bath robes and sat at the table, tucking into the meal.

After they had eaten their eggs Sharon was feeling very playful and picked up the strawberries and cream and went back to the bed, dropping her robe on the way. She put spoonfuls of the thick cream on her breasts and dropped the strawberries in the valley, then for good measure she put two more in her pussy and said to John, "Strawberries and cream!" before holding the last strawberry between her lips. John stared in amazement and then joined her, kissing her lips for the first strawberry, then kissing her breasts and feeding Sharon with the strawberries and cream, licking more cream from her nipples and finally eating the two strawberries in her pussy.

John was laughing and said, "Look at us both, darling, we had better shower". In the shower John made sure Sharon was well and truly soaped, especially around her breasts and pussy, while Sharon soaped John and played with his cock. With all the soap washed off Sharon was feeling so sexy and she sucked John's cock, making it so hard while John leaned against the shower wall enjoying the sensation. John lifted Sharon up and took her in his arms while his cock found pussy, Sharon wanted him so much and put her hands on his cock again, guiding it into her, John dropped his arms to her ass and pressed her to him, pushing out and pressing her again as they rocked in unison. He kissed her and nuzzled her neck. One hand squeezed her nipples exciting Sharon as they fucked. The sensations were taking her higher and higher as John held himself back until Sharon was shouting with release. John finally let his cum surge into her cunt as her organism continued in waves and waves. They both left the shower and collapsed in a chair hugging and kissing each other, holding onto the magic moment, loving each other and enjoying the beautiful aftermath.

John looked down at the woman in his lap. It had many years since he had felt this happy. Thinking perhaps now was the perfect time to ask Sharon what he had wanted to ask. Raising her chin up to look him in the eyes, he asked. "Sharon, I have......"

"Wait John," said Sharon. "We need to talk about this. I...I...I am sorry but I think when we get back to Chicago I should look for work at another firm. My behavior this weekend would make things awkward. I'm not sorry it happened though...I have enjoyed the last few days far more than you could believe." She sighed as she finished speaking.