Partridge Family Values Ch. 02

Story Info
'I Think I Love You'.
994 words
4.25
53.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keith P
Keith P
9 Followers

Shirley stood nearly motionless in the middle of the brightly-lit room. She hadn't felt like this in years. Across from her was a virile, young man who was obviously getting turned on by her provocative attire. His attention excited her, but, at the same time, it scared her - because, after all, this was her own son.

Keith shifted his position on the couch in an attempt to hide the prominent bulge in the front of his pants. He wasn't sure how she might react, and he definitely didn't want to drive her off.

But he was too late. Shirley had noticed his erection as soon as she entered. She still wasn't sure about his true motive for suggesting that she dress this way, but she would pretend that it was all perfectly innocent.

"So, you really think I should wear something like this on stage?" she asked. "I know most of the guys would like it, but what about the rest of the audience?"

Keith was able to take his eyes off her shapely form just long enough to notice the cute blush on her face.

"To Hell with the rest of the audience!" he exclaimed.

They both laughed.

"Why, Keith," she teased him. "I've never heard you use that kind of language around me."

"Sorry, Mom. It just slipped out."

"Well, I guess it's O.K....After all, I've never worn one of Laurie's dresses before either."

Keith's gaze returned to his mother's magnificent legs. Full, firm, and tanned, they were the legs of a Las Vegas chorus girl. As she moved toward the couch, the tight skirt rode up past her stocking tops to reveal even more of her fleshy thighs.

As the minutes went by Keith could detect a change in his mom's behavior. At first, she had appeared nervous and unsure of herself. Now, she seemed to be warming up to the situation.

"Honey, I just thought of something. If I wore this during a concert, what would happen if I dropped my microphone?....I wouldn't be able to pick it up."

She flashed him a wicked smile, and then, to his amazement, she turned around and slowly bent over.

"See what I mean?"

Keith did indeed see. And what an incredible sight it was. The dress was bunched up practically to her waist, and her plump ass-cheeks were now on display. A pair of tiny, pink panties barely covered her near-naked butt.

Shirley glanced back her son and saw how excited he was.

"Gosh, Mom!....Are those your panties or Laurie's?"

"Oh, they're mine, Keith......Athough....If you like, I can......"

"Yes, Mom?"

She was growing bolder by the second.

"I can take these off, and try on a pair of her's."

They starred into each other's eyes. As soon as Keith realized that his mother wasn't kidding, he stood up, and made no attempt to conceal his massive hard-on.

"Yeah...That's a good idea. Take 'em off, Mom."

Shirley was starting to lose control. At this moment all she could think about was Keith's big dick. She just had to see it.

"I'll tell you what, Honey....Why don't you go back out to the garage, and I'll be there in a few minutes....We can work on the new stage act together, O.K.?"

"Sure, Mom...Uhhh....Do you have anything in mind?"

"Not exactly," she replied. "But, I'm sure we can come up with some good.....entertainment."

Before leaving the room, Shirley paused at the doorway and took a long look at the giant bulge in her son's pants.

"I'll make a little visit to your sister's room. I know she has a nice selection of bikini briefs....Maybe one of them will fit me."

Keith couldn't believe what was happening. He quickly made his way to the garage, wondering what his sexy mother was going to do next. He soon heard her sweet voice - singing one of the Partridge Family's hit songs:

"I think I love you.....I think I love you... Yes, Keith....Your mother really loves you."

The singing grew louder, and Keith could tell that she was now coming down the back steps.

"I think I need you........I think I want you."

Those weren't the right lyrics, but he couldn't care less about that at this point.

"Honey!" she called to him. "Wait till you see what I found in Laurie's closet!"

The instant Shirley stepped into the garage, there was only one sound to be heard: Keith's loud gasp.

Shirley stood before her dazed son, attired in Laurie's old junior-high cheerleader outfit. The fact that she had been able to get into this thing was practically a miracle. It must have been at least four sizes too small; and she was showing off so much flesh, she would probably be arrested if she dared to wear it out in public. The material was stretched to the limit, causing her full breasts to skick out like a couple of ripe grapefruits. The pleaded skirt, which looked more like a wide belt, failed to fully cover the hot, little panties she had selected.

"I'm afraid the only show I could do like this would be a late-night adult's only concert," she joked. "I hope this isn't making you uneasy, Honey."

As she spoke, Shirley stared at his erection. The hungry look in her eyes betrayed her mounting lust. And, of course, Keith was concentrating intently on his mom's fantastic body. He quickly realized that the front of her panties were now damp, and he could easily detect a thick patch of her blonde cunt hairs. He was just about to speak when she put a finger to her lips.

"Shhhh... Don't say anything, Honey." She then pointed to a sofa over in the corner. "Let's sit down and have a talk."

Keith remembered all the times he used to lie on that sofa and beat-off. He almost always thought about his mother whenever he did it. Could this now be the scene of something much more exciting?

Keith P
Keith P
9 Followers