Party at Gigi's

Story Info
Friend throws a party with a twist.
1.7k words
3.13
94.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adoka
adoka
4 Followers

I went to GiGi's house Sunday for a little get together. I thought it was going to be just a jack off party. Where a few of us get together, dim the lights, light some copal incense, smoke some reefer, view porn or read porn someone has written and blow a load or two. Slim, a friend of ours from high school on through the crap of life was there. I'll call him Slim really he is kind of thick, in more ways than one. Rick, more a friend of Slim's than GiGi's, or mine tagged along for some wholesome fun. Wolf, the only black guy I really know well enough to hang out with, naked or clothed was already planted in GiGi's leather lazy boy.

The living room reeked of copal and weed. I thought I must be a little late but no one was stripped down yet so I made myself comfortable next to Rick on the sofa. GiGi was in his bedroom, Slim walked in with his usual long necked bottle from the kitchenette. We were all laughs and jokes for a while. It is always awkward in the beginning of these little get together even after meeting like this at least once a month for little over a year.

Wolf lit up a joint and passed it around to Rick, then me. It went right to my head. Gigi came out in the middle of this smoke circle looking like he had the secret to immortality in the hip pocket of his jeans. I tried to prod it out of him but all he said was, "you'll see." No amount of wheedling could worm the secret out of him as he squeezed his butt between Rick and I.

Getting high was not my intention in to going to the party, or shooting the shit, but shooting a load was my aim. Someone had to get the ball rolling. Usually it was Wolf putting in a porno tape. This time I got up kicked off my shoes and started getting undressed. I said, "I don't know about you swinging dicks but I came to cum." That got a laugh. But more important that got GiGi off his butt saying that he had a surprise. He picked up the remote, clicked a few buttons and some Japanese men leapt out of the TV screen.

I won the race to nudity. Gigi, ever a good host, had pile of towels folded on an end table. I tossed everyone a towel and sat back down buck-naked on the couch. I sat there, with my hand on my cock, working it into a hard on while GiGi's hairy ass blocked the TV screen as he bent over stripping out of his shorts. Gigi is the hairiest beast on two legs that I have ever seen outside of a zoo or a circus. He is half Italian, which is probably where he gets the fur, and half French Canadian. He has a bit of a gut on him and is a bit soft in the middle but his shoulders and chest were hard and heavy with muscle. He squeezed back onto the sofa with a grin.

On the screen, a pain-faced Japanese girl was tied in those intricate rope knots that the Japanese are famous for in porn. A guy was feeding her his cock while his friends looked on, cocks in hand. "This is cool, Wolfe said. His long chocolate legs were stretched out in front of him. The formed an inverted 'V', with his cock standing straight up. As hairy as GiGi is, Wolf was most un-lupine in the amount of fur on his body. He shaved his cock and balls, wore his hair cropped close enough to almost call him bald but not quite. Physically he is very lean, cut, with a long distance runner's body. If his body could be called mahogany, his cock is the color of a thick round Hershey's chocolate bar. If Hershey made a piece of chocolate eight inches long and well, I never had the chance to run a tape measure around it, but he is thick. He caressed his cock while pinching his nipples, first one then the other.

Gentle slapping sounds pulled my eyes off of Wolf's meat back to the screen. The guy had pulled his cock out of the girl's mouth and was rapping the sides of her face with the head of it. It wasn't a bad movie, not the usual hard hardcore movie we usually watched, but not bad in my cock's opinion. I gave it a woody straight up.

On the couch beside me sat Gigi, cock in fist, giving it languid strokes. I smiled at him. He smiled at me and continued looking around the room. A kind of glaze covered his eyes and I knew from long association that this is what he loved the most. Gigi loved to watch people engaged in some sort of sexual activity. It was the sweetest candy to him.

"I have a surprise." Gigi said getting up from the couch. He reached down and gave Rick's knob a squeeze. "Why don't you give me a hand, Wolf"? His dick led the way to the bedroom in the back.

Slim looked at me but all I had for him was a shrug. He slipped into the warm spot on the couch that Gigi left and moved tight to Rick. He replaced Rick's hand with his own on Rick smallish meat. Rick opened his legs wider and seemed to melt into the sofa. He reached across and began stroking Slim. Slim offered me his other hand but I declined.

Gigi and Wolf reentered the living room carrying a woman. She was bound with ropes crisscrossing her body, encircling and squeezing her breasts. She wasn't a large woman, and if she had been standing I don't think that she would have been more than five foot two. The two swinging dicks set her on the coffee table in front of us. She knelt there looking at us with a wicked little grin in her eyes. I couldn't tell if her mouth was smiling behind the ball gag securely wedged in her mouth.

"Ta dah," Said Gigi. "Our own little cum slut. She wants us to cum on her. I thought you would all get a kick out of it." Gigi ran a hand over her brunette head as if she were a favored pet. He laughed, "She won't bite. Step on up here boys." He ran the head of his cock up and down the side of her arm, leaving a shiny clear trail behind.

"But she's wearing a gag," Wolf said.

"I never said she wanted to blow all of you. She just wants to be used as our cum rag."

I don't remember getting up but I found my fingers tweaking her hard little nipples. Some of the color came off in my fingers. She had used rouge or lipstick on her nipples. For some reason I found this totally hot and began rubbing her bound tits with my cock. I reached out and clasped her shoulder while stroking my cock, holding it to he nipple.

"And they are off," Gigi quipped.

"I'll pass," Rick said.

"Me too," Slim agreed as he stroked Rick. I noticed that he was watching my ass as my cheeks flexed as I thrust my hips. I didn't mind that at all. I was flattered.

Wolf took a position next to me. We mirrored each other. He grasped her shoulder where it merged into her neck, stroked the head of he cock over her tits and hammered away his shaft. We looked at each other for a brief moment. For brief moments we would touch, our cocks would cross. Each time it was like getting zapped with electricity.

I could hear Rick panting and making mewling sounds. Glancing over at him I could see Slim's hand flying over Rick's cock. Rick's back was beginning to arch. His eyes were jammed shut. It looked like he was trying to pull his hair out by the roots. Then it happened. An arch of white spunk shot from the head of his shaking cock. It hit Slim square on the cheek.

Just then Wolf began to groan. "God, I am going to shoot soon. Oh fuck." He bumped into me knocking me aside a little. He stepped onto the table, ran the head of his cock over her face and shot his load over her closed eyes. He stood there, my face almost in his ass, clenching and groaning as he sprayed streams of cum as white as he was dark, onto her face. Rivulets of jism ran down her cheeks, dropped onto her breasts and slid slowly downwards. Wolf smeared his cock over her face, coating it in a wet film. She moaned with what I thought sounded like pleasure or might have been religious awe.

"That was awesome, Wolf," Gigi smiled. "Fuckin A."

Wolf laughed. He turned to step off the table, grasped my shoulder with a damp hand to keep his balance. "Sorry bout that, man," he joked.

"No problem," I said. My shoulder burned where he left a trace of his juice. I stepped up to the woman hotter than burning oil well. I slapped her tits with my cock. For me she was coated in fire wherever she was wet. It wasn't long before I felt the heat race up the inside of my thighs, set my balls on fire and launch my own load over her bound breasts. It was dizzying.

I collapsed onto the couch. Beside me Slim 's cock was buried deep in Rick's throat. He had the look of a man on the edge. Whatever Rick did at that moment pushed him over. He exploded in silence.

Gigi, had the woman tilted over on the table, her ass in the air, head on the table. He was furiously rubbing his cock over her ass. He sprayed all over her cheeks.

Later that day we all got to meet Stephanie. She had been chatting with Gigi on instant messenger for a few weeks before this little get together. Wolf had to leave but the rest of us went to IHOP for dinner before going home.

adoka
adoka
4 Followers