Party Desire

Story Info
Invited to a young girls party David dressed the part.
2.3k words
3.76
145.4k
33

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
640 Followers

Chapter 1 - Party time

What a surprise. An invite to Little Suzie Baxter's Christmas party. For one, Suzie was only eight and I was eighteen. For two Suzie was the younger sister of Tracy my ex girlfriend. During the 2 years I dated Tracy I really got to know Suzie. I dont wish to sound big-headed but she idolised me and I loved her as if my own sister. I couldn't refuse the invite. I knew she would be very upset if I declined.

I'm not stupid though, I thought it wise not to tell Jill, my new girlfriend. Not surprisingly Tracy and Jill never saw eye to eye and I knew Jill wouldn't understand why I felt obligated to go. Jill would be insanely jealous and start making wild assumptions. She would assume that Tracey was trying to prise her way back into my life or even worse I missed her and wanted to start the relationship up again. I guess the safest option was just not to go but I didn't want to let Suzie down.

I telephoned to confirm. As feared Tracy answered.

'Hi,' I say awkwardly, 'Can you tell your little sister and Mrs Baxter that I would be delighted to come to her Christmas party.'

'I'll get Mum,' she said indignantly. Not hello, how are you. Nothing. I guess I shouldn't expect more but I hated to see her upset. I finished the relationship and totally underestimated how Tracy would react. She was devastated and pleaded for us to stay together. You know what its like. I was young. There was a whole world to explore and though I loved Tracy I didn't want to get bogged down in a steady relationship.

What do you wear to an eight years old girls Christmas party? I'm sure it wasn't that important as long as I was smart. I took a pride in my dress sense and as I still carried a candle for Tracy I didn't want to be unfashionable. After some consideration I wore my best combat trousers and smartest T-shirt.

Pleased with how I looked I felt apprehensive as I rang the doorbell. As I waited I wondered who would be there and hoped I wasn't the only boy.

I heard the noise as soon as the door opened. I gave my Christmas present to Suzie and her mother, Mrs Baxter, ushered me inside.

'David dear, I'm so pleased you could come. I know this may be a bit awkward for you but your presence is so important for little Suzie.'

I smiled apprehensively.

The house was full to over flowing with little girls in bright winter party dresses. Pinks, red, lemons, mauves, blues. And I could hardly hear myself think over the shrieking, giggling noise. The house looked very festive, heavily adorned with Christmas decorations and a huge tree stood in the lounge, sparkling with flashing lights and topped with a beautiful fairy. There were also balloons everywhere and the girls batted, kicked and burst them excitedly. Tracy was wisely nowhere to be seen. I felt a mixed bag of emotions, relief, not wanting a scene but also some disapointment.

Mrs Baxter scribbled 'David' on a sticky name tag and stuck it on my T-shirt.

'We know who you are David but it's for the benefit of all of Suzie's little guests.'

It was then I noticed everyone had a sticky name tag on them. And the name tag had a strange effect as I think they assumed I was a friend of the family and not a party invite. Now suitably labelled I was accepted as a friend of Suzie and a guest to her Christmas party.

Apparently I was the last to arrive and my entrance meant the festivities could begin. Obviously there was no alcohol so to quash my nerves I drank orange juice by the gallon, which went through me like Niagara Falls. Mrs Baxter gathered everyone together in the conservatory. There were about 20 girls and as suspected I was the only boy. Suzie's mother clapped her hands, shouted and all the girls went pushing and screaming into the lounge to play party games. I began to feel self conscious and out of place. I didn't squeal or shout. It just wasn't in my nature besides I was a boy and as you know boys don't do that.

We all sat in a circle cross legged on the floor and we played 'pass the parcel'. I used to love the game but I felt very foolish surrounded by all the young girls. They on the other hand didn't seem to mind and Mrs Baxter was delighted that I was participating yet I couldn't understand why she kept handing me juice drink after juice drink. I'd never drunk so much before in my life and I soon began to feel very full. I tried to refuse another glass of black current but she was insistent I drank.

'It's so hot, I don't want you to dehydrate.' She said in a motherly way.

The parcel bounced along the circle of girls until the music stopped at me. As I eagerly tore off a layer of wrapping paper I noticed Tracy. She looked amazing in a short sexy dress. I smiled. She crossed her long willowy legs provocatively, shook her full breasts and gave me a sexy pout and smile in return. Her hair looked beautiful and she wore amazing make-up. I could have fallen for her all over again but i guessed her little game. As soon as a girl tore off the final wrapper Tracey came over with another glass of juice for me.

'I'm so glad you could come,' she said handing me the glass. 'My Mum has probably told you how much it means to little Suzie.'

I nod.

She looked serious for a moment. 'I thought you wouldn't come because we've split.'

I smile 'No I wouldn't do that,' I say starring at her long legs. 'Suzie means a lot to me. She's a lovely girl.'

'Yes, she is and don't worry I'm over you now,' she says slightly unconvincingly. 'I've moved on.'

'Good.' I say 'You know I never wanted to hurt you. But I'm seeing Jill now.'

Before Tracey could reply our conversation was interrupted.

'Hide and seek?' Mrs Baxter suggested in a loud shriek. The girls all scream with joy and she turns to face me. 'David you know this house well why don't you hide first. Suzie will love that?'

I look at Suzie who flashes me an innocent smile and I agree.

They had a big old house with amazing hiding potential and I had a few great places in mind.

'I know the prefect hiding place,' Tracy whispers in my ear as I go to leave the room. Suzie's friends will never find you. Quick come with me.'

Automatically I follow her upstairs and as she climbs the stairs I'm treated to an amazing flash of tiny panties and lacy stocking tops. I feel my breath quicken and to heighten my excitment she leads me to her bedroom. Immediately memories of our time together came flooding back as I loiter awkwardly outside her door.

'Don't be shy, Come in,' she said.

One inside I looked round the room. Nothing had changed much. My framed picture still sat on her bedside cabinet and I felt a pang of guilt. Is this what she wanted me to see I wonder?

Her mood changes unexpectedly. 'Why do you have to go out with Jill.' She says suddenly. 'I'll never know. She's a stuck up cow. I can't believe she's any fun.'

'Look I say this isn't fair.'

'I know,' she says, 'and I'm sorry. I just thought you were so wonderful. You made me so happy I could burst. The more I got to know you, the better it got. I met all your friends even your parents. I thought you were so proud of me.' Dreamily she shook back her long hair. 'I know it sounds sick-making, but I had no idea it was possible to feel so special about someone.'

Tracey had got it bad and I felt terrible but I was really happy with Jill and had no intention of going back.

'OK, OK.' I say as she began to look around the room for a hiding place. 'Let's not go over old ground. Where's your great place?' She looked in her wardrobe but it was jam packed with pretty clothes, she looked under the bed but it was stuffed with beautiful shoes and she looked behind the chest of draws but it wasn't quite big enough to conceal me.

'Hmmm!' she said a bit disappointed. I began to panic and felt my bladder almost full to burst I could hear the girls tearing around the house, opening and closing doors noisily.

'Hurry,' I say impatiently stepping from foot to foot. But as she looked around the room a pink party dress fell off its hanger and tumbled out the wardrobe and onto the floor. It gave us both a jump.

'I've got an idea,' said Tracy, motioning me to her. 'It's perfect. Why don't I dress you in a convincing disguise then you can play with me here in this room and if anyone comes in I can tell them you're my friend.'

In essence it sounded a great idea that is until she picked the pink party dress from the floor and pressed it against me. I saw a wicked glint in her eye and immediately knew her plan.

'Oh No!' I cried, 'This isn't a good idea.'

'Hmm! I don't know,' she says with a warm smile. 'You're a guest at my little sister's party. You're currently the odd one out as far as I see. Wear this, you'll fit in and then you really can play the little girl. You'll look so s w e e e e t.' She drawled deliberately elongating the word. 'It will be fun and no one will ever guess.'

'Don't be stupid, I'll look ridiculous.' I say.

'I'm not being stupid. Don't you think I don't know you. You're young at heart, you should expose your mind to new things, new experiences. You should let your hair down and not be so stiff. It will be hilarious.'

I shake my head in disbelief but have to admit I secretly loved the idea of wearing one of her little dresses. It was a favourite fantasy which I had never disclosed even to Tracey. She always dressed so femininely and looked so pretty. Little did she know how jealous i was of her. I shook my head again and knew I looked really worried. 'But what will your Mum think? I'm sure she thought it odd enough that I accepted your sisters invite. What will she think if I dress as a little girl.'

'Relax, she'll think it terribly funny. And don't worry we won't tell anyone, besides you can change back after the game of hide and seek.' She paused and squeezed my arm affectionately. 'That's if you want to.' She laughs again and she knows I'm tempted. The thought of wearing her pretty dress did really appeal and the more I looked at it the more I wanted to put it on. It was beautiful with its puffed sleeves and all its lace trimmings. And she was right I did feel awkward in my combats but dressing as a little girl did seem a bit extreme. For the second time since Tracy appeared my little cock stiffened and I began to lust after her. Dare I say it but old feelings began to return. Had I done the right thing? Was Tracey the girl for me after all? Lets be frank there's not many girlfriends that would suggest their boyfriend wears one of their dresses. I smiled coyly and wondered what to do next. I didn't want Tracy to think I was too enthusiastic.

'I'm not sure,' I say but Tracy was convinced.

'But you said you wanted to play with Suzie and her friends, didn't you?'

I nod my head sheepishly, as I did genuinely want to play with them, but not as a girl!

'And David,' she continues if you want to play, then you'll have to play the little girl. Nobody will know but us, it will be our secret.' Tracy looked at me with her sparkling eyes and I felt my heart melt. 'Oh! David you'll look positively gorgeous. She said soothingly. 'Please? Do it for me.'

Again I heard more doors bang, the girls shriek with laughter but this time they sounded even closer. I heard some one on the landing. This meant I was trapped, I had to hide in her room. I looked at Tracy and saw that if I wanted to hide, I was going to have to wear her party dress.

'Well, just as long as you don't tell anyone outside of the party,' I answered.

Tracy yelped with glee, and sprang into action.

'Stand up, David, so I can see if this will fit you,' I did as she asked as she picked up from her wardrobe floor the pretty pink party dress. She held it in front of me. 'This was my best ever party dress. It was my favourite a few years ago but sadly its too small for me now.' She sighs. 'To be honest it's more suitable for a boyish figure. I've developed curves since I wore this.' She runs her hands over her own body accentuating her rounded, firm breasts, narrow waist and shapely hips. '...Or haven't you noticed?'

I smirk. 'But I'm not going to wear that!' I cry, stepping sharply away from her. 'It's too extreme. Haven't you got anything else less sparkly, perhaps with less frill and lace?'

'Well, then you might as well go home,' she said sternly. 'I guess you don't want to play with me and my sister!' Her arms were crossed, which meant she wasn't going to give up without a fight. 'If you wanted to please Suzie, you'd wear this dress!' she says, eyes shinning. I couldn't bare the look of defiance on her face.

'Oh, all right,' I said dejectedly. 'I'll wear it just this once!'

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
640 Followers