Party Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
He has the perfect party game disguise.
2.9k words
4.17
81.8k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
646 Followers

Chapter 2 - The Perfect Party Game Disguise

'Thanks,' she said dropping a triumphant kiss on top of my head. I immediately felt twisted round her finger and I wished I'd made a greater effort to object. But I didn't have time for further contemplation as I started to pull off my shirt. She hauls more clothing from her cupboard. Soon she'd found a pair of pink nylon panties, a trainer bra and a set of stiff, white petticoats.

'I thought I only had to wear the dress!' I cried. 'Not all that!'

'You can't very well wear the dress without these petticoats!' Tracy answered. And your own underwear wouldn't match the dress either, would it?'

I shook my head, as she laid everything out on her bed then helped me remove my cloths. She paused when I was in only my underwear. She stared me in the eye and started pulling on my waistband, but I was a little shy. I again heard the girls running about the house searching for me.

'Don't worry, David,' Tracy said pulling my briefs off, 'you've no secrets from me. Have you forgotten? I've seen what you're hiding. We did go out together? It wasn't that long ago. Did I mean that little?'

She held her pink panties out invitingly.

'Now hurry, we haven't long. You don't want to be found naked. Do you?'

I nod.

The nylon panties were covered with delicate white lace that matched the lace on the dresses puffed sleeves perfectly.

'Honestly, David,' Tracy said as she pulled the panties up my legs the lace tickling my skin, 'What a fuss - It's no big deal!'

I wasn't so sure

'You do promise not to tell anybody?' I asked but she didn't reply as I heard a group of girls' pound up the stairs like a stampede of wild buffalo.

'Hurry, hurry,' she says excitedly pulling the panties up to my waist. 'It will be our little secret!' she gushed wrapping the training bra around my chest. She then secured it at the back and then stuffed the cups lightly with a few tissues.

'That's enough,' I scream in panic as my body transforms shape. 'How old am I supposed to be.'

Tracy grins like a Cheshire cat.

'Sorry, I'm getting carried away but you need a few bumps to fill out the dress.'

I nod meekly and stand quietly as she continued to dress me in the petticoats, fluffing them out all around my hips

'You'll look so pretty in this dress!' cried Tracy again, pulling it over my head. 'You'll look as pretty as me. I might even be jealous.'

I raised my slender arms and they slipped comfortably through the soft, puffed sleeves, and after she had buttoned up the back, she knelt down to slip my feet into a pair of lacy pink ankle socks and black sandals.

'There!' She says finally, replacing my chunky, masculine, wrist watch with three pretty bangles. 'Now you're all dressed up! Let's start playing!' I looked down at the dress on my body, and felt incredibly helpless. The layers of petticoats made the dress stick outwards horizontally. I didn't realise how strange it would feel and challenging to wear yet I loved it. I began to experiment. If I let my arms hang straight down I squashed the petticoats flat against my thighs and the skirt billowed out at the back and front threatening to show my panties and more concerning my stiffening little cock. I had no option but to hold my arms aloft, bent at the elbow. But even so with every movement the many skirts bounced upwards swinging like a large church bell with a loud rustling sound. Completely dressed as a little girl, Tracy now expected me to behave as one.

'I was right I do look stupid,' I say looking at myself in her mirror.

'To the contrary, David, you look as pretty as a picture.' She sighs with annoyance. 'Sometimes you can be so ungrateful. You really do look amazing. Just remember I could have dressed you in an unflattering pinafore dress. Instead you're wearing my best party outfit.'

'Sorry,' I say, 'when did you last wear it?' I ask feeling very, very infantile.

'Hmm! when I was about ten I guess. Yes, ten and I'm amazed it fits but I was big for my age.'

I was awash with emotion, excited yet I felt so nervous I could hardly breathe. Tracy sensed my unease.

'Don't worry you'll be the belle of the ball!' she said, turning me around to face her. She grinned as she innocently fluffed out my many skirts that circled my thighs. Then, and to my surprise, her hands went swiftly under my dress. She fumbled deliciously with the ruffles and endless miles of material until she found it. My little cock trapped in her soft panties. 'Oh!' she said as her hands brushed my groin. 'I didn't realise you'd find this quite so exciting.' She giggles and flutters her long eyelashes coyly. 'You're lucky this dress has so many beautiful petticoats. No one will see your pleasure.'

'I, I, I... can't explain that,' I stutter, feeling ashamed.

Tracy raised an eyebrow, 'I think I can, but your little indiscretion doesn't quite go with the little girl look does it?'

I smirked sheepishly and my cock as if listening spasamed uncontrollably.

She played it like a fiddle, stroking it gently, feeling it swell with excitement. 'Oh! Baby, I wonder what Miss Jill, prim and proper would think if she could see you now? In my dress hmm! In my knickers... And don't forget... with this amazing hard-on.'

'Please, please don't.' I plead urgently. The prospect of Jill seeing me in this dress was too awful to contemplate, irrespective of my obvious excitement. 'Stop it, stop it.' I cry.

She smiled in a sinister way.

'I should have got Suzie to invite her so she can see what you're really like.'

No,' I scream. You wouldn't.'

'Of course I won't,' Tracy snapped back.

She laughed. 'From now on, to avoid detection, I want you to behave like a little girl, just like my sister Suzie! I want you to pretend that you really are a girl and you have lots of pretty dresses and panties to wear just like this!' Her very words made my hot blood rush to my cock and it twitched feverishly. My face blushed as I began to get even more excited and once again I was reminded of my full bladder. She sensed my excitement and squealed, her probing hands slipping inside my soft panties. Slowly, ever so slowly she started stroking my throbbing shaft. Initially I thought of the days when we used to date. The great things we did. The superb sex we'd had. But then I began to think like a child. I wanted to laugh and sing. I wanted to show off my pretty dress and skip about the room. I had this irresistible urge to grasp my multi-layered petticoat and hoist my skirts up high giving everyone a sneaky peek at my pretty panties. I shook my head in disbelief and tried to see sense.

'This reminds me of old times,' she says as if reading my mind. 'Don't you miss me?'

I nod. 'Of course I do but I'm seeing Jill now. You know that.'

She squeezes my cock harder and begins to pump it frantically. Again she looked stern. 'Don't know why you see the bitch. She's so stuck up. No fun. You couldn't possibly do this with her could you?'

'That's not fair.' I say, 'You hardly know her.' But as she massaged my growing cock in her panties, my lace underskirts rustling like leaves I knew she was right.

'I know her enough.' she says indignantly.

Suddenly, my bursting cock begins to ooze precum from its tip.

'Hmm!' Tracey moans, 'Who's a naughty little girl.' But rather than pull me off she stops, slipping her perfectly manicured hand from my dampening panties.

'I really shouldn't, should I?' she giggles teasingly.

Naturally I was disappointed but without her tugging on my cock I feel very guilty. I sigh relieved that I hadn't told Jill where I was today. Tracy was right I wasn't sure how Jill would react if she knew I was at my x girlfriends, little sisters Christmas party, dressed in this lavish party dress.

I shook my head trying to clear my head and walked about the bedroom getting accustomed to the dress. Tracy peeled my name tag off my T-shirt and stuck it back on my shoulder.

'I can't wear that,' I shriek. 'Won't that give that give the game away?'

'Nonsense the girls will never no and my Mums very particular about name tags. Haven't you noticed?' She then walks to the window and opens it wide. A cold breeze blasts into the room rustling my petticoats, whistling round my bare thighs sending a shiver down my spine.

'You need to cool down,' she winks.

The party dress felt weird - not an especially happy experience and for the first time I began to wonder if Tracy had a hidden agenda.

For the next few minutes she made me behave like a little girl, teaching me to smooth my skirts under me as I sat, to curtsey, and even speak in a high, girlish tone.

The inevitable happened just as we sat on the floor and Tracy begun painting my fingernails with a sparkly pink and blue polish. The door swung open with a thunderous crash.

'Knock before entering,' bellows Tracy.

'Sorry,' says a pretty blonde girl called Becky and a gaggle of girls behind her laugh. They look at me and smile. 'Excuse us,' Becky says, 'but we're looking for David. We're playing hide and seek. Have you seen him?'

'Can you see him here?' Tracy says angrily shaking her head. 'There's only me and Molly.'

'Hi, Molly,' Becky says entering the bedroom. 'Don't mind if we have a quick look round do you?'

'No,' Tracy says with a laugh and in pile four girls who proceed to race around the room looking for me, opening the wardrobe, looking under the bed and behind the chest of draws. I can't help but smile. Tracy grins. We had them totally fooled and disappointed they soon run out slamming the door shut behind them. We hear them giggle in the corridor and race off. Did we laugh as we heard them run back and forth down the corridor? I almost wet myself.

Of course, they couldn't find me and after about ten minutes, the house fell quite as the search went into the garden. Tracy stood up.

'I'm just going to the toilet. Back in a moment.'

'No, I scream I've got to go first I'm fit to burst.'

'In a minute, you're nails are still wet.' She says. 'When I'm back you can go and we will sneak you downstairs to the home and you can claim your prize.'

I nod, Tracy disappears and I wave my tiny fingers proudly in the air to quicken their drying.

Minutes tick pass. Bored I flick casually through her rails of sumptuous cloths. I lose track of time. More minutes fly by and I suddenly realise she had been an unusually long time. Much longer than the time required to spend a penny. I struggle up. Open the door a jar and peak out into the hall. There's no sign of anyone.

'Tracy,' I whisper. 'Tracy... where are you.' but there's no answer. Trembling like a leaf I skip precariously across the hallway to the toilet but again it's occupied. 'Tracy,' I say tapping lightly on the door, 'is that you?'

Silence. I hovered agonisingly in the hallway the sequins on my dress sparkling in the light. I wonder what to do next but as I do so I heard a foot on the stairs and jumped. Panicing I dash back inside the sanctuary of Tracy's bedroom and wait. I begin to sweat. Then it happens - For the first time in years I suck my thumb. I don't know what came over me. Not only had the dress changed my gender, but as if by magic, it had also changed my mental age. Quite remarkably it had made me 10 years younger. Calming slightly, my thumb still in my mouth I look for my clothes but I can't find them anywhere. I shut the window and see them on the front lawn. Sweat prickled my icy skin. I wait a further ten minutes pacing the room, drawing on my thumb until it began to redden. What was I to do? At last and with some relief I hear the bedroom door burst open.

'Tracy where have you been?' I shout with relief, spinning round, but instead of Tracy its Mrs Baxter. I grit my teeth. My body goes num as if anaesthetised.

'Oh!' she says in surprise casting an eye over my shaking dress. 'Who are you? Why are you in Tracy's bedroom playing on your own? Shouldn't you be with the other girls downstairs?' She looks for my name tag and I'm relieved that it's obscured by my frilly collar.

I gulp. 'Where is Tracy, Mrs Baxter,' I ask.

'She's gone out, dear.' she said directing me out the door. 'Visiting a friend no doubt. Seemed in a bit of a rush. No idea who. She's got a mind of her own. She will be back later don't worry.'

Argh! I silently scream.

'Why don't you come downstairs and join the others? I'm about to start my Christmas tea. I've got jelly and ice cream as well as the usual turkey and Christmas pud.' She ushers me out of the bedroom and along the hall.

'But Mrs Baxter,' I say desperately, my skirts swinging like a church bell.

She ignores me. Her mind full of party organisation. 'My, you're a big girl aren't you? You're obviously not from Suzie's class and I can't remember inviting you. What's your name, where's your name tag and how do you know Suzie?'

I swallow hard; my heart races and my petticoats rustle loudly as I'm pushed along the hall. I had to tell her but she was in such a rush before I knew it I was led downstairs. My billowing skirt obscures my feet and I struggle to find my way. My self-confidence deserts me. Insecurity flooded through me like poison. 'Mrs Baxter, Mrs Baxter,' I spurt animatedly. It's me David. Tracy dressed me in this party dress to disguise me during hide and seek. I point to my name tag slightly obscured by the lace collar of my dress. 'Look'

Mrs Baxter stops abruptly and puts her hands to her mouth in almost mocking surprise.

'Oh! My goodness, it can't be. David is that really you.'

'Yes, yes, yes,' I say, 'and I'm sorry but I'm desperate for the toilet.'

She ignores my pressing need and stares at me open mouthed. 'But that was over ages ago. We've done musical chairs and sleeping lions since then.'

'I sorry,' I bulb 'I wanted to change back into my things but Tracy disappeared.' I sniffed. 'And now I can't find my own clothes.' I lie thinking the truth might sound a bit ridiculous.

'I was petrified to come downstairs dressed like this on my own.'

Mrs Baxter laughs. 'Oh! You're funny. You look amazing. No wonder the girls couldn't find David. You fooled me. Oh, honey, you look so cute in that dress!' She hugs me to her amble bosom in a motherly way and gives me a big kiss. 'Suzie was really upset we thought you'd gone home. I assumed all the girls had been too much for you.' She laughs, 'Little did I know Tracy had made you into one.' Her laugh turns into a cackle and I feel rather stupid.

'Well I suppose, if you can't beat them join them. Huh? As Tracy left she mumbled about a new girl called Molly but I didn't know what she meant. But now I understand.' She laughs again. 'Oh, David, you do make us laugh. I didn't realise you like dressing up. Had I know I would have told you to come in a dress and perhaps your Mummy would have put a long ribbon in your pretty hair?' She laughs again and I'm reminded of a witch. 'Oh we have missed you.'

'It's not like that.' I say in my defence, 'Tracy was very persuasive, it was her idea. Please, you won't tell my Mum,' I say. 'I now feel really stupid.'

Mrs Baxter bends down and fluffs out my petticoats like a mother would to her daughter. She lifts the hem of my skirt up slightly and tugs on my slip.

'Oh! Honey... I don't know why you're worried you look amazing. Such a pretty girl. Your Mum would be so proud.' She smiles and touches my cheek lightly with her hand. 'But don't worry if you don't want her to know I won't tell.' She plants another kiss on my forehead and I blush. 'We can't do anything about it now. I've got a party to organise and twenty young girls are running amok. You look much more at home. You looked out of place before. Why not come and join us.' She takes a pen from her pocket, peels my name tag off my dress and puts a neat line through my name. Carefully she writes 'Molly' in its place. 'There,' she said in an accomplished manner. 'That's perfect. Now Molly, my pretty, come and join the other girls.'

I nailed a grin to my face and tried to think of a better tomorrow as I nervously follow her downstairs.

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
646 Followers