Party Dress

Story Info
Wide skirts of the 1950s can hide all kinds of things...
1.7k words
3.9
61.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl in the red party dress smooths down her skirt nervously. The layers of chiffon petticoats fluff the skirt right out wide again. She pressed against the wall as another couple of girls passed by giggling loudly, dancing a conga line with two college boys hugging their hips. The gramophone blares Be-Bop-A-Lula and the porch shakes with pounding feet and twisting bodies. I don't belong here, she thinks.

A girl with bouffant and a pink hair pink polka dot skirt grabs her elbow.

"Judy? Stanley and me are taking a little stroll. There's Coke in the ice-box and plenty of hot guys in the sitting room. So long."

"Ok Dayna." Judy watches Dayna's swaying hips retreating down the hall with Stanley.

Stanley squeezes Dayna's waist. "You were a bit tough on her, sweetie. She doesn't know anyone here."

"She's just the foreign exchange student. I'm sick of Mom and Pop making a big fuss over her like she's some kewpie doll. Buying her a party dress!"

"I thought she looked nice..." Stanley stops as he sees Dayna's face. You wanna make out, then drop the subject, her frown says.

Judy turns towards the sitting room door. A tall man is leaning in the doorway looking at her intently. Broad shoulders, about 6' 2" and the nicest smiley eyes she's ever seen. He grins at her with arms folded. "What you doing by yourself little girl?"

"I'm not so little!"

"Hmmm." He looks her up and down like she's the menu special. "Well you need looking after. There's bad boys around."

He takes her by the shoulders and steers to her to a big wide armchair in the corner of the sitting room. She's almost giddy at the warmth of his big, strong hands and the pace that things are moving.

He pats the chair seat. "Best seat in the house. Coke? I'll get you an Iowa special."

It's full house now. People are crowding the hall and legs sprawl across the sitting room floor. A few brave couples are trying to bunny hop.

Just moments later he's back with a tall frosty glass. "You going to let me share that seat, or are you going to make me stand?"

"Sorry." She scrambles to her feet and takes the glass from him.

"That's not what I meant," he says, and pats his knee.

She hesitates, feeling her face getting hot.

"I'm not going to bite you," he winks at her. "What can I possibly do in a room full of people?"

She perches on the end of his knee like it's a nest of spiders.

He leans forward and clinks her glass. "You always sit on the knees of men you haven't been introduced to? Come ON, I'm just kidding you. I'm Eric."

"Judy," she says.

"You're not from around these parts, Judy."

She takes a gulp of her drink, gasps as a spike of bourbon hits her between the eyes, and says, "Australia."

Three conversations and two more bourbon and cokes later, they have discussed boomerang throwing, cattle ranches and 3-D Movies. The ice has thawed and she's curled nicely in the crook of his arm with her wide shirts spread over them both.

"Nice dress," he says, patting her skirt. "Red's my favourite colour."

"It was a present." She has that up-from-under way of looking at him that is driving him wild.

"Ohhhh? What's the occasion."

"My birthday -- yesterday."

"I hope your folks gave you a spanking."

"Spanking?" She sits up indignantly. "Whatever for?"

"You have to be spanked for your birthday. That's a tradition. You must know that: you get the same number of spanks as your age, plus one to grow on. They don't do that in Australia?" Eric gives her a little preparatory slap on her thigh.

Judy starts to push away.

"You think I'm making it up? Katie! Isaac! Mat! Come and tell this young lady about American birthday spankings!"

"Yes, he's quite right, honey. Yes, YES. You have to be spanked for your birthday." A mass of flushed faces crowd into her corner.

"You have to spank her, Eric. She can't get out of it that easily."

Judy's eyes get that wild, startled pony look. She shifts on his knee like she wants to make a bolt for the door.

"SPANK! SPANK!" they chant.

Looking at her flushed face, Eric decides that a spanking is just what he needs to give this girl right now, and that the big old armchair in the corner will be just the place to do it.

Ignoring her protests and her blushes, he bends her over his knee.

He positions her carefully: head down, bottom at just the right height for his hand; her rear to the wall and her wide skirt spread over her.

"SPANK! SPANK!" Everyone in the room is watching, drinking, and smoking. A few girls giggle nervously.

Eric lifts the edge of the red skirt and the chiffon petticoat beneath. Only then, Judy realises he's going to spank her UNDER her skirt. She tries to wriggle away but he holds her down,

patting her plump bottom.

He leans forward, his mouth near her ear and murmurs "Don't worry, they won't see anything. You'll enjoy it."

She flushes, but she doesn't struggle any more. She starts to breathe a little faster.

With a strong and practised hand, Eric flips her over his knee.

Everyone whistles and cheers

She thinks I'm glad I put on fresh panties, but Eric faces her away from the corner and holds her so the rest of the room can't see under her dress.

He lifts her skirt. She's wearing good little girl white cotton panties. He raises his hand, smiles at the crowd and starts to spank.

He gives her 16 nice firm slaps. The crowd keeps count, hooting.

Eric pauses. "How old are you?"

Judy, her head hanging near his ankles, bites her lip and says nothing. Something inside her starts to burn and throb.

"You won't tell? Then I have to keep going."

But what the room can't see, is Eric, pushing her panties down a bit more under the skirt each time he slaps her. The slaps are hitting her bare bottom. The loud, plump slaps sound on her skin.

"You missed a lot of birthdays in Australia. So we have to catch up for those too."

By now Eric is getting very hard. He keeps spanking, and the room whistles and applauds.

"You have a nice bottom for spanking." His lips are against her hair as he says it. She blushes but says nothing.

Between each slap, he puts a finger near her. He can feel her heat and wetness. Finally he swings her up and back onto his knee.

The crowd laugh and go away to get more drinks. A few couples inflamed by the spanking, wander off to secret corners.

Eric holds her on his knee. Her hand is clenched against her dress, clutching the wet panties between her thighs, afraid they will slide down and betray her. Her head is spinning.

He snuggles back into the big armchair and pulls her towards him.

Someone turns the room lights right off. Now there's just a soft glow from the hallway. Where the boys are -the sounds Connie Francis float in from the porch. Couples drape against each other dancing slow. Perfect.

He pulls her close further onto his lap and whispers "See what you do to me, sexy babe.".

Under her dress, she can feel the wet tip of his cock pressing against her thighs.

"Relax babe," he breathes into her hair.

He spreads her wide skirt out over her, and also her little jacket. That should hide his hands.

he cuddles her a bit to relax her.

He thinks: next time I will take her out along the back roads in the truck and sit her on my lap so she feels every bump in the road as we drive along in the moonlight. And suddenly he's glad there's going to be a next time and pulls her close and kisses her neck and ear.

He opens the fasteners on the side of her dress. He can slide his arm in there.

"Hold the jacket up a bit" She drapes the jacket to hide what he's doing.

She can feel his hand on her thigh, sliding towards her pussy. He finds her wet slit and rubs it with his fingers. She moans and closes her eyes.

"Shhh," he whispers.

She shivers at the touch of his fingers. He needs to stretch her, she's new and tight. He uses one then two fingers in her, while she mews softly into his jacket like a kitten.

Then he holds her hips and positions her. She feel s a hard wet pressure against her pussy. He moves her a bit more and pushes up. She can feel the pressure opening her. Her eyes are wet and melting, her lips parted. He slides down a little lower in the armchair and arches his back.

The dance music is rocking and shaking the porch now.

He gives a thrust and she cries out. Quickly he kisses her. He works her wet clit with his hand.

Still kissing he thrusts again and penetrates deeper. He shifts her further round between his thighs, and parts her legs more. He grips her hard and pumps up with sharp little movements. His cock slides in deeper. The heat of her is almost shocking. She closes her eyes. A moan comes from the back of her throat.

She grips his shoulder and almost bites through his jacket. He can feel her juices sliding down his shaft. He can tell she's coming. He kisses her harder to stop her from screaming.

The music blares now and the room is smoky.

He keeps the thrusts up with his hips. She's grinding madly on his cock now and sobbing. He can't hold it any more. Her cries and spasms set him off. He grabs her plump butt so hard and pumps her, spurting so hard she starts coming again. The room is rocking around them.

Finally the coming dies down. They collapse into the armchair.

He slaps her bottom one more time and says, "Happy Birthday babe!"