Party Ends With A "Bang"

Story Info
Maid of Honor takes matters into her own hands.
3.7k words
3.7
95.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea's best friend, Jess, was finally getting married. Since as early as third grade, they knew they would become each other's Maid of Honor. Jess' wedding was no different. Andrea was a bridesmaid for Jess. The ceremony itself went superb, as everything seemed to go perfect. The wedding reception, however, was a different story. Andrea had no date to bring herself, and had to come to the result of coming alone, and getting her own room in the hotel upstairs. This made the party significantly dull for Andrea at first, considering Jess was one of her only friends, and she couldn't even get a word in with her, with everyone at the party surrounding her. She had no other option, but to attend the party alone.

Andrea was an absolutely beautiful young woman. Still at a young age, 21, she had long flowing red hair, cute and minimal freckles, somehow sensual glasses when applied, and luscious breasts. Andrea knew she could probably "hit it off" with a random stranger, but she was not prepared to do that on the day of her best friend's special day. The size of the party was rather impressive, though also overwhelming. Jess and John (her new husband) literally rented out a whole party hall just for the event. Add that too the amount of people, and you have Andrea lost in the crowd.

At first, Andrea was used to the idea of just sitting at a random table, and maybe having a drink or two before heading up to her room to sleep, while everyone else is clearly having sex. However, she would soon meet perhaps the most obnoxious man she ever met. His name was Trevor, as his breath spelled out every five minutes. The party had only been going on for an hour when he was already drop-dead drunk. While he was not bad looking by any stretch, she had never been so revolted while being "hit on". She tried to shake him off with a couple lines, but he seemed to continue on talking forever, even going as far to follow her everywhere she walked.

However, Andrea's problem with Trevor truly began when he spoke the following: "So, are you here for that whore bitch Jess?" Andrea wanted to punch him in an unpleasant spot after saying that. To say that she was pissed off, would be an understatement. Early in their school years, the girls were bullied off and on, but they always defended each other. "Whore bitch" was a nickname that Jess got in Middle School, for reasons that they could not even figure out. However, it has practically haunted her for life, as Jess was in complete depression from it at that time.

Attempting to control her rage, she then thought of a great way to release it. Andrea took a deep breath, and asked him: "Hey, Trevor, you want head up to my room? I've got--something I want to show you."

"Oh, I get it! Yeah! Follow the lead!" he yelled, as Andrea could only sigh, but with a satisfying after-taste. She knew her scheme was going to work, and was ready to try it.

When they arrived at her sixth-floor room, the hallway was completely silent. It seems they were one of the first ones to come back from the party. However, Andrea was sure she would be the only one doing what she was about to do, tonight. She subtly, yet sensually, led him into her room. They began kissing immediately, which was a bother to Andrea right away, considering his breath was nothing, but beer.

They were passionately kissing, as they both started taking each other's clothes off; just as Andrea had planned. When they were both completely naked, Trevor had the chance to fully examine Andrea in the nude. Her breasts were more outstanding than anticipated, and her face gave off even more sexual desire, with her Wedding make-up still applied. However, things quickly turned into things that Andrea knew would make him second-guess the situation.

Expecting to now have sex with her, Trevor was thrown off guard when Andrea, almost out of nowhere, slapped a pair of handcuffs around his hands, bound behind his back. "Are these really necessary?" asked Trevor.

"Yep!" answered Andrea, "And you'll find out why in a second. Just turn around for me, would you?" Trevor did as she asked, while she began searching in her suitcase behind him. He started to ramble on about something sexual, but Andrea just ignored him, as he would shut-up soon anyway. Out of her suit-case, she pulled out none other, than a tan strap-on dildo with a black harness. The dildo itself was 1.5" thick and 6" long. Trevor was still turned around, so he didn't see her take the strap-on right out of the bag. She slipped it on, over her waist, with an obvious intention.

"Okay, you can turn around!" she said, with her hips on her waist. Trevor turned around smiling, but it was not long before it fell right back down. Andrea, with her strap-on attached to her waist, looked mischievously sexy. Two of the straps ran coinciding on each of her ass' cheeks. It gave her an overall look of determination and seriousness; to the point where Trevor knew immediately he was about to be raped by a beautiful girl.

"No, I'm not doing this. Unlock this thing now, so I can the hell away from you crazy bitch!" he responded.

"No. And I really think you should shut-up for once!" she reported, as she quickly slid a ball gag in his mouth, that she also pulled from her bag. "You what else I think? I think you need to have your ass fucked now. You think so too?" she continued as his shouts could not be heard now, "What's that? Rape me, Andrea? Sure, I was going to do that anyway."

Andrea, with her heart pumping, pushed Trevor right onto the bed, so that he fell on his back. She pushed him back so that only his ass was over the bed, and lifted his legs up. She then grabbed her strap-on she was wearing, and placed the dildo into his ass hole. With all her force, and no lube, Andrea then thrust forward as much as she could, so that the dildo was as far in as possible. A silent moan of pain immediately came out of the mouth of Trevor.

Hard and fast, Andrea began fucking Trevor's ass. Shouts of pain were clearly silenced at every thrust, and the dildo was going completely inside. Back and forth she went, as one her first devious smiles arose on her face. She was enjoying this, and glad she was defending her best friend. Then, just when Andrea was finding herself in a satisfying groove, the dildo came out of Trevor's ass.

"Are you trying to push me out of there? Now, that's not very nice. I'm trying to rape you over here, and you have to make it harder for me? No, I'm not going to take that," reacted Andrea. She would place the dildo back inside, with a similar thrust from earlier, but this time she also grabbed his two testicles, and squeezed them as hard as possible, while still fucking him. Naturally, this only increased the fun for Andrea, as she now had him manipulated in two different ways at the same time, in this rape.

Andrea's strap-on dildo continued to penetrate Trevor's ass. The sight of seeing it go in and out of him so fast brought an obviously great amount of satisfaction to Andrea. Then, while Andrea actually was into her groove while fucking him, there was a surprising knock at the door. Andrea was astonished, as she turned her head toward the door with the dildo still partially in his ass. Then, Andrea heard one of the last voices she would expect say: "Andrea, are you in there? I've been looking for you."

Andrea was very surprised, to say the least. The voice was none other than her best friend, and now married, Jess. Andrea, slid the dildo right out of his ass, and walked over to the door so she could look through the door's peep hole. She looked through it to see Jess still fully dressed in her Wedding Dress. Andrea had almost forgotten this was still the wedding reception. At first, she was clueless on what to do in this situation, but then she had an idea. An idea that was a longshot, but worth a try.

Not even taking off her just-used strap-on or putting on clothes, Andrea opened the door for her friend. "Andrea, are y--Oh, um, can I come in?" she immediately said, after noting Andrea's appearance.

"Of course you can come in," replied Andrea. Jess did walk, but naturally very awkwardly, given the circumstances. Jess was extremely beautiful. Her soft, long, and curly black hair was only overshadowed by her large breasts and buttocks over her rather petite physique. With her make-up on, she was very hard not to look at, especially in that somewhat revealing Wedding dress.

"So, Andrea," Jess said, "Why are you, um, like that right now?"

Andrea pointed towards the bedroom, with a struggling Trevor on the bed, still handcuffed and gagged. "I was raping that guy." Naturally, Jess' reaction was one of absurdity initially. However, Andrea began to tell her about the circumstances why she was doing what she was. Jess began to understand, and even appreciate what Andrea was doing. Those sayings haunted her during that time in school, and Jess thought she had gotten away from all of it.

"That asshole! I don't even know a Trevor! How the hell did he get into my party, and know the saying I hate most!" yelled Jess, in outrage. "Andrea, do you have an extra?"

"An extra what?"

"Strap-on. I want to rape him too. There's no way he should get out of here free. Let's have two hot girls fill this jerk's ass, tonight!" proposed Jess.

"Oh, yeah, I do have another one." responded Andrea. She walked over to her bag, and pulled out another strap-on, the same model she had. She gave it to her friend.

"Okay, just give me a minute to take off this dress. Just get him ready in doggy-style for me." stated Jess, as she immediately began removing all of her clothing. Andrea then walked over to Trevor, and very forcibly altered his body position to be in doggy-style. His ass was already very wide from Andrea's fucking from earlier. Spreading his cheeks out, Andrea spit down his big hole, so only he could feel the painful shiver slowly drip down.

When Jess was ready, she revealed herself to be one of the 'sexiest' sights imaginable. With her strap-on equipped, Jess' fantastic bare breasts and buttocks glistened in her nude. With Trevor now positioned in doggy-style at the center of the queen-sized bed, Andrea found herself at the side of his mouth, and Jess at the side of his raised ass. Jess walked over and stood on her knees on top of the bed, preparing for the next part of Trevor's fucking.

Before Jess began, Andrea suddenly took off Trevor's gag. She grabbed the top of his hair, pulled up, said, "Now you get to taste your own ass!", and she forced his mouth right over the dildo that was in fact in his ass earlier. "You don't stop, you hear? I want to hear you choke the whole time!" As she said this, she kept her hand overtop of his head so he wouldn't indeed stop. He inevitably choked, getting pulled up to the surface for only slight moments to breathe, before being pushed back down to suck her strap-on.

Jess was now ready to fuck Trevor's ass. She grabbed hold of the dildo, and lined it up with his already blood-red ass hole. She placed it in the hole, and gave the hardest thrust she could perform. This resulted in an agonizing shriek from Trevor, and a preceding laugh from the girls. To Andrea's surprise, Jess found herself thrusting more fluidly than expected. The dildo itself went in and out as expected, but she grew accustomed to the rape faster than Andrea had.

It wasn't too long after that Jess let go of the dildo, as her thrusts were enough to support itself without falling out of Trevor's ass. Jess placed both of her hands on both of his ass' cheeks, to get a better grip for what she was about to do. She then stopped with her strap-on all the way in, with her waist literally touching his ass. Jess then reared back her strap-on out almost all the way; to the point where it was still barely in there. At first, Trevor got the impression they were finished so he relaxed a little bit. However, to his surprise, Jess then regained her grips on his ass cheeks. She gave an extremely hard thrust, and was fucking him harder than ever. Going back and forth, Andrea could tell that Jess was putting her heart and blood into this part. Everything done before this was nothing compared to the force Jess was putting into Trevor.

Andrea then shouted over everything, "You know, this isn't fair to us. I think we deserve to hear your screams." She pulled his head up from still sucking her strap-on, and his screams from Jess' fucking echoed everything around him. Andrea knew there was no one else on the floor, so she knew they could get away with this. Naturally, the girls laughed at his pain, and Andrea, during one of those screams, grabbed the bottom of his chin and spit right inside his open mouth. Andrea couldn't be happier that her best friend not only joined her in the rape, but also caused him more pain than she ever could.

Jess was in overdrive and seemed to be fucking his ass harder with every thrust. Even Andrea, who was previously forcing him to suck her strap-on, stopped that just so she could watch Jess slide her strap-on as furious as she was. It was a great sight for Andrea, who would occasionally shout out short phrases in her relatively high-pitched voice like: "Come on Jess, fuck him hard!" or something of the sorts, in support of her friend. Every now and then, Jess' hair would get in the way of her fucking, and she would have to momentarily remove her grip to fix it, but it never ruined her experience. Overall, like the entirety of the rape, Jess' first ass fucking of Trevor went smooth-sailing.

When Jess was finally finished her masterpiece, she slowly removed her strap-on from Trevor's now pulverized ass. Just like Andrea had done earlier, she opened his now-bigger ass hole with her hands, and spit inside of it. It was a great way to end a perfect fucking.

"Alright Andrea, it's your turn again," said Jess, as her session was now officially done. The girls simply switched the same positions they were in before. They didn't bother switching Trevor's position either, as Andrea really wanted to fuck him in doggy-style as well.

"Make sure to keep him down on that," added Andrea, referring to Trevor sucking Jess' strap-on, "I'll admit, I got lazy near the end there. He doesn't need any slack this time around."

"Yeah, I know. I figured I'd just have him stay down this time, and not giving him those gasps to breathe. That should make it up. Besides, he's got a nose, he'll have to learn how to use it." answered Jess, as she proceeded to do just as she had proposed. However, Trevor, out of protest, began moving his body the best he could to avoid his two upcoming situations.

Andrea commented, "Sorry Jess, but can you also hold him down? He keeps fucking moving, and I can't stick this in his ass."

"Yeah, no problem. Just focus on fucking him; I'll take care of the rest," answered Jess. She had to lean over Trevor now, so she could keep one firm hand on keeping his mouth all the way down on her strap-on, and the other holding him into place so her friend could do what's right.

Andrea, having already fucked him earlier, was in more familiar territory than before. She lined up her dildo with his ass, and gave an expected hard thrust forward to penetrate his ass once more. Naturally, Trevor gave another one of his screams, but was once again halted because he was being forced to suck Jess' strap-on. Andrea's fucking back and forth was practically identical to her best friend's, but it was still as satisfying to her, as it had been to Jess. The bride herself was smiling even more though when seeing Andrea's dildo going deeper and deeper. This is because she started thinking about how successful the rape had been so far. Andrea started it by herself, and never expected Jess to join. The fact that all of this has been practically improvised while the party had been going on, was extremely impressive when the girls each thought about it.

Andrea continued to thrust back and forth into his ass, with her breasts bouncing and beautiful red hair flowing as she went. Her majestic form was perfect, as a smile and laughs came with it. Andrea's mesmerizing eyes became asphyxiated with the dildo's displacement, as her hips did all the talking she needed to do.

"You know what?" said Andrea, as she slowly removed the strap-on away from Trevor's ass, "I want you lay completely on your stomach. Jess, I guess you have to take that out of his mouth for this."

"Oh, okay," responded Jess with slight disappointment. When she pulled Trevor's head up from her strap-on, they were greeted with his over-exaggeration of a gasp for breath.

"Oh, just shut the hell up for once, would you?" spoke Andrea, annoyed, but with a laugh of agreement from Jess. "Alright, I'm gonna pound his ass now. Jess, can you make sure he doesn't squirm or do any of that other shit he does?"

"What?!" exclaimed Trevor, "I beg you please don't! I'm sorry! Just don't hurt me!"

Naturally, this was greeted with a couple of genuine laughs from the girls. Andrea simply ignored his comment at first, and positioned herself on top of him, to pound his ass. She lined the dildo up to the hole, and was prepared for her much-desired thrust.

"Hey, Jess," shouted out Andrea, "He says he's sorry!" With the sound of the word 'sorry', Andrea forced her hips to penetrate his ass once again. "Though I'm not quite convinced he's learned his lesson yet!", Andrea added.

Back into motion, yet again, Andrea was fiercely fucking Trevor's ass. While pounding him, Jess made sure to keep his mouth and such down on a pillow, to silence his screams yet again. Going up and down on top of him, Jess and Andrea thought they had reached an ideal pinnacle. However, Andrea was rather quickly deviated from an even better idea of something she forgot she even brought. Keep in mind, she pounded him, but not as long as she thought she would.

"You know what, his ass isn't expanding enough anymore," said Andrea as she gradually removed herself from her position on Trevor. "I have an even better idea. Jess, can you get him back in doggy-style while I go get something from my suitcase?"

"Yeah, of course. I'm curious where you're going with this," mentioned Jess. Andrea went over to luggage, and came to find what she had been looking for: another dildo, but this one was nearly twice as large. When, she turned around, Jess had the cutest smile on her face upon seeing Andrea's 'idea'.

"Jess, don't even bother covering his mouth or anything; I want hear his screams for this one, and I don't care if anyone hears it." With her dildo in her hands, mind you this is not a strap-on, Andrea lined it up with Trevor's ass, just barely to the point it wasn't touching him, as she wanted to make it a 'surprise' for him. "Hey, Jess. Do you remember when he said, 'Just don't hurt me!'?"

Jess giggled at this, "Why, yes, I do Andrea."

"Well," she started to say, as she began to force the dildo into his ass hard, "I don't think that's something I can do," she said both girls began laughing again. It was indeed hard to get the dildo in there, but she was making progress. Naturally, Trevor reacted by screaming at the top of his lungs like a girl from the intense amount of pain. Pushing the dildo into his ass required a lot of force from Andrea, but when she reached the end of the line, she began to acquire a groove, and could force it inside and out with a more free-flowing nature. "Care to take a try at it?" asked Andrea.

"Of course!" responded Jess, as she quickly took hold of the dildo. Her pushes were much harder and faster than Andrea's, given that his ass had expanded more, given the previous efforts. However, not too long into Jess' session, she had to quickly pull the dildo out. "Oh, shit! I didn't realize it was that late!"

Jess quickly removed her strap-on, and tried to get her Wedding dress back on as brief as she could. When Jess was all set to go, she stopped and walked over to her best friend at the door, and sensually placed her right hand on Andrea's left breast, while very slowly moving it ever so slightly. "Thanks, Andrea," she said, "Thanks for everything, all these years. You're a great friend." After which, she briefly kissed Andrea on the lips, and was out the door.

12