Party Exhibition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure where to go from the kitchen, so I exited the kitchen and followed the sound of feminine laughter through a corridor until I entered a lounge. It was the one I had seen earlier with a luxurious leather couch, two arm chairs, a center coffee table with dark oak and a beautiful room with red and mahogany accents. Four beautiful women reclined there laughing and teasing one another as I stepped around the corner. One of them was Miss Becca who looked delighted to be able to spend time with her friends.

Silence fell as I stepped into the room and respectfully I lowered my head crossing my hands in front of me as I waited for orders.

"She is absolutely precious!" I heard the woman from the driveway coo. "You have great taste Val."

"Thank you," Miss Valeria replied, "I see she did manage Becca."

"Of course she did, she is my pet," Mistress replied, "Why don't you take our orders, pet,"

"Yes Miss Becca," I replied, "Who may I serve first?"

"Why don't you take care of Val first and thank her for her gift."

Heat spread across my face as I approached Miss Valerie and knelt at her feet. "Thank you Miss Valerie for providing this pet with a nice dildo to stretch her hole. How may she serve?"

"Mmmm, I'm glad my toy is satisfying you Gabby," Miss Valerie replied before giving me her order including some snacks from the island. I scurry back to the kitchen and retrieve her order. Clicking over and placing each in front of her. I repeat this process with Miss Kylie and Miss Sara, retrieving what they want individually.

Once served, I am ignored as I scurry in and out of the room like a proper servant. Only there to retrieve them what they would like. Dressed like a whore as I made sure to bring them their every desire.

Finally I knelt and Mistress' feet and waited for her order. As I knelt in front of her, she absently stroked my hair while continuing to speak. The ladies laughed at her joke before she turned and gave me what she needed. I retrieved it and came back into the room, my cage and heels clicking on the floor as I proffered the items to her. She kissed me on the cheek and took her drink as well as a small scone.

She set the plate and drank down on the small table next to her before she turned and offered me my leash. I leaned forward and with an audible click, she reattached my leash once more. I knelt down at her side and waited for my next order.

"I do believe I could use a foot rest, pet," She murmured to me after a moment.

"Yes Miss Becca," I replied quietly, I crawled in front of her arm chair and assumed a position on all fours. My back straightened to provide her comfort as I took up position. The weight of her legs settled down on my back and she resumed chatting as I steadied myself beneath her. Her smooth skin rubbed against my back and the very situation had my little clit leaking onto the artful rug. I suddenly desperately hoped no one would be checking. The leash pulled my neck upwards, slightly cutting off my airflow as I looked right up into Miss Valerie's amused grin.

Time passed as I knelt there, leaking slightly, forced to stare into Miss Valerie's eyes as the ladies continued the conversation as if I had ceased to exist. I drifted then, losing focus until I heard the mention of my name.

"So how is progress with Gabby, Becca?" I heard someone ask as I watched Miss Valerie's eyes trail down my face to the rub beneath my feet. My spread legs clearly were not hiding the evidence of my leaking clit. Her smile widened as she saw just how excited I was.

"Good! She's doing very well on her hormones and we're looking into options for helping her continue her transition. I am very happy with her progress so far. She has plenty of time to dedicate to my pleasure as well as bettering herself since I met her." Mistress replied.

"Wonderful! " I think it was Miss Kylie? I couldn't be sure as Miss Valerie was sipping her drinking while still holding my gaze. My face had to be crimson as she observed me making a small mess on her carpet.

"How is her pet training Becca?" Miss Valerie asked.

Mistress laughed, her legs shifted against my skin as one was removed. Her right foot slid underneath my belly and as her shoes began to rub against my locked clitty. Gently stroking back and forth in such a lazy motion that it almost didn't look like she was playing with my clit. I whimpered quietly, the pressure was so pleasant against my overstimulated clit and hole that I had to stifle moan.

"You should see how well she takes a dildo, honestly never seen a pet with a hole so easy to fuck," Mistress replied, her foot continuing to play with my caged clit. Oh god, I was losing focus as Miss Valerie's eyes held me captive. "She's been locked for about a year now, I don't think she even remembers what the sensations are. It took a few months to stop rutting herself against my leg, but after a while she figured out that it wasn't going to happen. It's been very cute watching her give up her clit completely to focus on me."

"She sounds wonderful for you Becca, surely it hasn't been that easy to train her?" Miss Valerie didn't sound convinced. I closed my eyes as Mistress' toe pushed into my clit, pushing it back into my prostate in a way that elicited a sound of pleasure from my lips.

"Every once in a while she whines to me about her clit, but she really is a good girl," Mistress replied with a laugh. "She was so proud that she was too small for normal size chastity cages and it didn't take long to get her into smaller flat cages. In fact she had to return at least 5 cages for being too large for her little clit."

A shocked laugh came from the sofa and I flushed, embarrassed to hear what Mistress had told me. I had boymoded back then and she had told me that a man would've been embarrassed to return a cock cage for being too large. I had been so proud of my little clit fitting into smaller cages back then, but I hadn't expected her to ever reveal it.

"Would you like to see some of the tricks she knows?" Mistress continued, I opened my eyes once more to see Miss Valerie watching me like I was prey before she glanced upwards towards Mistress.

"I would," I believe Miss Valerie replied.

"Well of course she learned his positions right away, but I've been working on some really good ones so that she can show off," Mistress replied, her shoe removed the pressure from my clit and then she removed her other leg from my back, "pet, show Miss Valerie how you shine my boots

I turned on my knees and crawled so that I was on all fours with my bottom facing the two on the couch as I lowered my tongue to her right foot where her gorgeous shoe clearly had its beauty marred by my precum all over it from my clit. Lowering my head I began to lick, savoring the slightly salty taste and the leathery taste of her shoes as I began to polish her shoes, doing my best to ensure they shined.

"Yeah, see how good she's getting at it? Just one less thing for me to worry about since I hate cleaning shoes!," Mistress told them happily, "In fact it's honestly just saving me money since pet has taken it upon herself to keep my shoes nicely shined."

"I think she would look wonderful shining my shoes with her tongue for a week," Miss Valerie stated, her voice taking that tone that made me want to crawl and beg for her attention. Oh god, anytime Mistress took that tone I couldn't help but beg for more.

Mistress laughed as her other heel settled onto my shoulder. "Haha no, I can't lend her to you, I'm very attached, but we could set up a time for me to bring her over to play."

Miss Valerie sighed, "So possessive, I can't wait for us to set up a date to play with her."

"Val!" A laughing chiding from the couch.

"What? How can I know if Gabby is good enough of a pet for Becca if I don't make sure?" Miss Valerie replied with a laugh.

"So test her hole or something!" Came from the other woman on the couch.

"That sounds like a lovely idea!"

"Hmmm pet Humble, present yourself for the others," Mistress commanded. I ceased licking her shoe clean and fully pressed my chest into the rug. The rug tickled my nipples as my arms extended in front of me so that I was posed in a way that I was completely exposed to both of the ladies on the couch.

"How cute," one of them laughed.

"I'll be right back," Miss Valerie said before leaving the room.

"How big of a plug did Val give her?"

"Bigger than the one I used on our last playdate," Mistress chuckled. Her legs crossed in front of me as she leaned back.

"She has a very nice ass Becca," Came from the other woman, 'You have great taste."

"Thank you! She was a bit of a fixer upper, but I think she has shaped up into a lovely slave. She has given me full control over her life and I very much value my pet," Mistress replied.

"I'm baaaaaaaaaack!" Miss Valerie chimed as she reentered the room. With my gaze on the carpet.

"Vallllllllll," Mistress said with a slightly shocked tone. "That is an absolute monster."

"You did tell me that Gabby was a little bit of a size queen, Becca!" Miss Valerie replied cheerily, "don't worry I'll be gentle with your pet."

I did not like the sound of that. I reflected as I heard her heels head in our direction. "Now let's take out that plug so we can see what we're working with."

"Table pet," Mistress commanded. I rose to all fours and using my leash she guided me so that my head was on her lap. My eyes looked up into her own as Miss Valerie prepared behind me. Even though I couldn't see it fully, I became aware of the bulge in her dress and I quickly realized Mistress was hard. Her eyes were slightly dilated in arousal as she considered me. My eyes flicked down to her girl cock's erection. She shook her head slightly. I pouted up at her as a pair of hands gently came down upon my cheeks.

Then those hands gripped the end of the plug inside me. My clit jerked as it brushed against my prostate, pleasure lighting through my system as I continued to slowly breathe. I pushed out with my muscles and centimeter by agonizing centimeter the plug was slowly pulled from my hole. Stretching my rim obscenely wide, It felt too large to even be removed. I continued to breathe slowly as it left me oh so slowly. Pressed tightly against my clit in a way that made me wish it would never leave my hole.

Finally with a pop, the thickest part of the butt plug slid from my hole, leaving it winking as I felt oh so empty without it. I felt so empty without the plug. I almost begged Miss Valerie to ram it back inside.

"What a beautiful sloppy hole," Miss Valerie said after a moment, causing a quiet laugh from our observers. "She must feel wonderful to fuck Becca."

"She is a wonderful whore whenever I need," Mistress replied, "She even gives up any chance to cum if it brings me pleasure."

"What a slut!"

"I know! She even let me out her to our friends as my submissive. She is rather insatiable. Training her has been an absolute pleasure."

The thing that came knocking on my pucker was... huge. It felt bigger than the dildo, wider and even as stretched as my hole was, I still wasn't ready for it to just slide inside. Spit landed on my hole as Miss Valerie spat on my hole. Mistress laughed, "Don't skimp on lube Val,"

"Fiiiiiiiine," Miss Valerie replied, the uncorked on a bottle followed before I felt the cool greasy liquid pour onto my hole, spread by her finger around my hole and inside the entrance. Then I heard her slather the dildo.

Once again the battering ram readied at my gates. It stretched me even wider, the sheer size of it taking the breath from my lungs. My rim resisted fiercely as the pressure ramped up, making me wince in pain. "Focus on me pet," Mistress bade. I refocused on her and slowed my breathing, staring into her eyes as my hole was conquered by the dong. Popping inside and filling my hole in a way that made me feel oh so complete. Miss Valerie was an expert, slowly pushing inside, withdrawing when I resisted too much before pushing back inside. Working her dildo into me inch by inch until I felt her hand pressed against my ass.

She was fully inside me. "Fuuuuuuuuuuck, look at that," she declared, "this little slut just took 12 inches up her slutty hole like it was easy. What a pathetic little size queen."

I whimpered, thoroughly impaled on the shaft inside me as it impaled me like a turkey on a stick. I couldn't move even if I had wanted to as the sheer size of it thoroughly bullied my traitorous body as my clit had begun leaking like a sieve at the pressure applied to my prostate.

Then she began to fuck me. Not the fast fucking of a machine or a man impatient for an orgasm. No, this was the slow, thorough driving that made my hole quiver in a mix of pain and pleasure from the sheer size. The dildo pummeled my prostate, I really did see stars as it battered my willing hole Even better was when she pulled back and the flared head of dildo caught against my ring, stretching it out just a bare few millimeters, all that was needed to make my insides sing her praises.

The whole time, Mistress stared deeply into my eyes. Watching every reaction on my face, noticing when my mouth opened in a silent O of pleasure. Listening as I began to moan as the fucking began. I grew louder as she pummeled my prostate. Withdrawing steadily and leaving me feeling oh so empty before slamming back inside me. Each thrust pummeling my little hole with delicious pleasure.

I felt so slutty, being fucked in front of my Mistress and her friends by a dildo while they sipped drinks and laughed at my responses. I was drifting on hedonistic pleasure, every thrust a wave that pushed me into Mistress' lap pushing me closer and closer towards release. Every withdrawal the ebb of the tide, taking my conqueror from me and eliciting whines of disappointment.

"Look at this slut! She's fucking loving this. Taking 12 inches up her ass like a proper whore and her body is just begging for more."

My body began to sweat like I was running a mile. My mind was melting and I continued to stare up into my Mistress's eyes as she watched me swim in pleasure, delirious as I got closer and closer to release. Her gaze was hungry as she watched me, watched me get fucked in front of her.

I tried to control myself. I really did. Gasps and moans escaping my lips as it pummeled me. Waves in and out of my slutty hole in a constant motion. My hole was a sloppy mess as the wet sound of lubricant dripped from my hole. As it pounded my brain out of my ears. All there was was Mistress and the dildo. All I could feel was pleasure from seeing Her Gaze and happiness as it fucked me into oblivion.

"Please fuck me Miss Valerie," I gasped, "Please fuck this pet harder." My voice broke, begging for her to use me.

She picked up the pace. Her hand slammed into my hole rapidly. "Good girl," She praised me.

"Mmmm what a fucking whore," A voice chimed from our observers, "I might have to ask to play with her Becca. The pace picked up so my whole body was being slammed into Mistress' thighs. Each thrust stealing my breath and bringing me closer to the edge. I was so close. She just had to keep pounding me right there.

"Ugggggh, Mistress may I cum? Please Mistress, may this worthless slut cum?" I pleaded to my Mistress.

"No."

I whined as Miss Valerie seemed to go even faster. Something I didn't think was possible, her hand a blur leaving marks on my skin as she continued to slam my hole harder than any man had ever done.

"Would you ladies mind if I fucked this slut in front of you? I could use some relief," Mistress continued.

A chorus of "Of course!" "I'd love to watch!" and "Please do fuck this slut, then can I have a turn?" from Miss Valerie resounded through the room.

Mistress smiled. "Table pet, face them so they can watch your face."

At the same time, my conqueror was withdrawn, leaving me feel so fucking empty. I whimpered and complied, turning on the rug until I faced 3 sets of amused faces. Amusement was colored with lust in their gazes. Miss Valerie hiked up her skirt and began to stroke herself slowly. Meanwhile I felt Mistress tighten my leash. Pulling up my head and cutting off my air just enough to shorten my breath.

"Such a slutty hole," Mistress murmured, "I bet I could put anything inside you right now and you'd be for more wouldn't you slut?"

"Yes Mistress," I gasped.

"She's so open right now that she could take two cocks," Mistress chuckled, her hand seizing my hip even as she pulled back on the leash. "Now do your duty for your Mistress. See to MY pleasure."

She spat on my hole and rammed inside me. It felt perfect. I gasped aloud. She wasn't the monster, but she was Mistress Becca. I was made to be her hole. I was designed to be her bottom. Her slut. It felt so good as she pumped inside me. "F-fuck, her hole is just perfect around my cock. She's made to be my hole," Mistress declared.

I gasped, lack of air coloring my reactions as Mistress gave me the fucking of a lifetime. I realized with her first thrust that she was naked above me. Her hips slapped into my ass with brutal succession. Her balls slapped against my taint, even as my own swung below me. My clit flattened completely since my only focus was to be her needs. It was so erotic, I was just a hole who had her clit taken from her and every thrust just felt right. I moaned with pleasure with every thrust. I moaned as her cock pumped into my prostate taking me. Owning me.

In front of me I watched all three of her friends all enjoying the sight, two were enjoying themselves with hunger in their eyes. They looked at me like I was prey, I was a whore or a slut to be used by them. The third looked at me like I was completely beneath her. A pathetic slut getting fucked on the carpet while she just watched with an amused expression.

Her breath was hot against my neck and her nails dug deep into my hip as Mistress continued, working herself into a frenzy as she plundered me. I could feel beads of sweat dripping off her face and onto my back, letting me know she was putting in just as much work as I was receiving, her girl cock conquering me and forcing whorish moans from my lips. I was losing control and knew it. Her breathing was beginning to hitch as well, alerting me to her own impending orgasm.

"Please Mistress Becca, please may I cum?" I blurted, rocking with every thrust, pushing myself back into her thrusting girl cock. I did my best to grip her cock, gripping her as she slid fully inside, only to loosen as she withdrew. Attempting to mold my hole into her perfect fuck hole. I was nearly slamming my slutty hole into her by this point as sweat beaded on my brow. Onto the ground below us even as my little clit was getting more and more excited. A steady stream of precum falling below us.

"Tell them what you are slut," Mistress demanded, pulling tighter on the leash and forcing me to focus on her friends.

I whined. "I am Mistress Becca's whore! Ungh- I exist to please Mistress Becca, to make her money, to take care of her Needs. Mmmmm I am a worthless slut that Miss Becca trained to suit her needs. I am just a set of holes for Her pleasure. I am a slave devoted to Her desires. My orgasms don't matter, only Mistress Becca's pleasures matter. I am nothing without her. I will do anything for her. Oh gods. I will do whatever she wants. Fuuuuuuuuuck. I am happiest serving as her slave. Mistress Becca can mark me, abuse me, tattoo me, anything. Oh gods, please own me Mistress. Please Mistress. Fuuuuuuuck. Please may this slut cum."

Mistress's hips seized, her hips slamming into me with a thunderous clap. Warm cum flooded my hole as her girl cock filled me with her cum. Fulfilling my role, my purpose.

"Cum slut," She demanded breathlessly.

My hole contracted as she hilted inside me as I squirted from my cage. Streams of white liquid poured out of me as I orgasmed all over the rug. My legs were jelly, my hole was deliciously full and I was panting as I heard the sound of clapping in front of me.