Party Extreme Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple's initiation into Maxine's club continues.
8.7k words
4.38
149.4k
52

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maxine appeared from the doorway that led to the entrance hall. She looked around the room and moved over to the bar to chat to Malcolm and Stephanie. After a few minutes she came over and sat down on the sofa opposite us.

"You two appear to be enjoying yourselves. Not so hard is it once you relax, could even be fun if you get more involved," Maxine suggested.

"I think we prefer to watch for tonight," I replied.

I didn't like where this could lead since she had just spoken to Stephanie and no doubt got the full run down of our little session. The last thing I wanted was for Maxine to reveal my major indiscretion in the sauna.

Maxine turned to Sarah, "Pity, I'm sure you would love to suck Malcolm's cock, and I would love to have your husband eat my pussy."

I thought that would be it for Sarah, but she just sat there and replied "Not tonight thank you," with just a hint of smugness about her.

Maxine responded, "Malcolm has your drink over at the bar if you would like to join him Sarah".

To my surprise Sarah, turned to me, kissed me on the lips, then got straight up and headed for the bar. I gaped as I saw my wife's bare arse swaying away from me.

"Hey," I called after her.

She turned and I realised she had changed her panties for a g-string.

"What happened to the panties?" I asked.

"Malcolm insisted I wear a g-string like you," she replied.

Malcolm really had me rattled. He appeared to have complete control over my wife. I started to get up but Maxine commanded for me to let her go. As I watched Sarah head over to the bar Maxine started to fill me in on the details of how her club worked. She explained about the slaves and who could use them, the hierarchy amongst the free club members and how the 6 masters and mistresses were ultimately in charge. Most new members became slaves or liked to be slaves or something like that, and you had to perform well to work your way up. She informed me that anything goes so long as no one suffers any major or permanent physical harm. She talked about dress rules and other house rules and so on.

I was barely listening as I kept glancing at Sarah over at the bar. She was sitting legs crossed on a bar stool between Malcolm and another man, about the same age, dressed in a pair of red Lycra shorts. Malcolm was fondling Sarah's tits again, caressing them sucking them and lifting her tits up by the nipples. Sarah didn't seem to mind at all. I also noticed Malcolm stroking her thigh. The other man also began to participate and Sarah leaned back with her elbows on the bar.

Two guys walked over and Malcolm appeared to introduce them to Sarah. They looked about my age, both average sized, good muscular bodies, one either bald or shaved, the other with thick dark curly hair. The bald guy was holding a large black vibrator that even from this distance I could tell was shaped like a penis. They started to joke around with it, pretending to fallate it, and then placed it between Sarah's tits. Malcolm leaned in and squeezed her tits around it while one of the guys appeared to switch it on. Sarah laughed and threw her head back as the bald guy pumped it up and down.

Sarah for all appearances was really enjoying it and did nothing to stop them. After a short while the bald guy removed the vibrator from Sarah's breasts and nestled the tip in Sarah's groin between her crossed legs. She smartly lifted her head up as Malcolm pushed the vibrator back up to her tits and they resumed the simulated tit fuck. At that point two couples walked in and moved over to watch the action and completely blocked my view. There was an increase in the chatter and laughter coming from the bar so I presumed there was more simulated sex taking place with Sarah the main subject.

A woman in a tight black latex mini dress, that barely covered her arse and pussy, joined the crowd. She had a video camera and was variously holding it above people's head and then moving in around them to get a better shot. I wanted to get up and see just what they were doing, but I knew I couldn't while Maxine was explaining the club's operation to me. Maxine finally stopped, realising I wasn't listening. She turned around to see what was distracting me, watched for a moment, then got up. I started to get up too, but she commanded me to stay.

I watched as Maxine went to investigate, and couldn't help lusting after her goddess like figure clad in the sheer cat suit. She stood there watching the others for what seemed like ages. The laughter and chatter continued, until eventually the two couples moved away. I caught a glimpse of Sarah with the vibrator still between her breasts. The bald guy removed it and went around behind the bar to fix himself a drink.

Sarah stood up and teetered in her stilettos for a moment, then walked over to me. As she walked towards me she smiled and laughed "Boys, toys and tits," she exclaimed. "I'm going on a tour of the rest of the house", she explained as she leant down and kissed me on the lips. "See you soon", she said as she headed back to the bar for her escort. She walked with small steps, swaying her hips a little more than usual, allowing me plenty of time to admire her lovely bare arse as she returned across the room. I caught a strong smell of sex as she leant down to kiss me. Sarah's scent. I assumed she must have been seriously excited by the vibrator tit fuck. I watched as Sarah departed, with Malcolm and Stephanie, heading out to the entrance hall. Maxine returned to me, motioned for me to stand and follow her.

Sarah Recalls

I was a little relieved when Maxine told me to join Malcolm at the bar. I was afraid I would give myself away at any moment, or John would find a spot of cum on me, or pick up on the smell of sex I kept noticing. As I stood up and moved away from John I completely forgot about the g-string I was wearing. John stopped me in my tracks when he noticed, and didn't seem to like my explanation. I panicked a little when he started to get up, and thanked God when Maxine stopped him. I composed myself again and made my way to the bar. I felt dead sexy walking over to the bar, parading myself like this in front of strangers and my husband.

Malcolm was talking to another guy he introduced as Lucas. Lucas was about the same age, late forties, with thinning grey hair, not that good looking in the face, but he had a lean, well-toned, body that was tanned and totally hairless. Lucas wore a sexy red pair of Lycra shorts that left little to the imagination. Stephanie was standing behind the bar getting herself a drink.

Malcolm motioned for me to sit on a stool between him and Lucas. I perched myself on the stool and crossed my legs. Malcolm started up again about how great my tits were, and how he just loved my nipples. He started to caress and fondle my breasts, sucked my nipples until they were hard and erect, then pulled on my nipples, lifting my breasts right up. Lucas then joined in and it really felt quite pleasurable. I leaned back on the bar as these two men lavished their attention on my tits. I caught sight of John over on the sofa. He kept glancing over at me and I knew he didn't like seeing me fondled this way. What the heck, it was no worse than the exhibition Malcolm had me put on earlier. I felt Malcolm's hand rubbing my thigh; slowly working it's way up to my pussy. I didn't want him going that far in front of John and was relieved when two guys came over to check me out.

Malcolm introduced them as Terry and Chris. They were both good-looking guys, average height with great bodies. They obviously worked out without going overboard and developing the body builder look. Terry's head was shaved which really suited him. Chris had lovely thick dark brown curly hair.

Terry lifted up a big black vibrator he was carrying and started going on about it. He called it The Interrogator, and went on about how it would help reveal all of my darkest secrets. He carried on cracking jokes, pretending to fellate it, and was really quite entertaining. He went on about how it could make people talk, placed it between my breasts and said, "Now talk!" Malcolm leaned in and squeezed my breasts around the vibrator. Terry switched it on and started to pump it between my breasts.

I went along with their play pretending it was driving me crazy. Terry removed the vibrator from my tits and poked it at my groin saying "If I can't make you talk, then I'll make you moan." I went to remove it but Malcolm pushed the vibrator back to my tits saying "Not yet", to Terry. I didn't like the mischievous way he said it. As Terry resumed the vibrator tit fuck, two couples walked up to check out what was going on, and Anita turned up with her video camera. Malcolm told them to crowd in to block John's view and keep talking and laughing, the show was about to begin. Anita worked her way in between the others to get an uninterrupted shot.

Malcolm turned to me and said, "Spread your legs." I just looked at him. "Do I have to repeat the command", he said. I spread my legs wide. Terry moved the vibrator down to my crotch. He positioned it just over my pussy and said "Moan time." He proceeded to rub the tip of the vibrator over the outside of my g-string, along the length of my slit. I really didn't like being in this position in front of all these strangers, but the sensation was quite pleasurable. Terry continued doing this for a short while then turned to Malcolm and said "Not working Boss."

Malcolm reached down and pulled my g-string aside, revealing my pussy for all to see. My pulse quickened, and I actually wanted to run but didn't dare. Terry pushed the tip of the vibrator into my slit and ran it up and down between my lips. The sensation was very pleasurable, particularly as he ran the tip over my clit. I threw my head back and gasped as Terry pushed the length of the shaft up against the whole of my sex. The sensation was extremely intense. "Getting somewhere now Boss", exclaimed Terry. He moved the vibrator up and down my slit, adding to the pleasure. I felt my juices flooding my pussy.

Terry continued to move the vibrator up and down, and started to angle it into my hole at the end of each down stroke. It was a big vibrator and felt really tight entering me. I looked down and saw more and more of the vibrator disappearing inside of me. I couldn't believe I was being fucked with a vibrator while my husband was sitting in the same room. I was scared John would come over at any point and catch me in this debauched situation.

The others watching me continued to chat and laugh as Malcolm had instructed, but they were all obviously highly aroused. Lucas had his long thick cock out the leg of shorts, stroking it slowly with his right hand while he rubbed the swollen purple head of his cock with his left hand. Chris also had his cock out, beating it quite rapidly. I hoped they didn't expect to fuck me right here in the lounge with John sitting just nearby. The two women both had their hands under their lingerie massaging their pussies. Their partners both had their cocks out pumping slowly as they looked on. I had never seen so many cocks. The sight was thrilling yet scary. They all seemed to be preparing to fuck me.

Lucas moved a little closer to me, placing his cock in my right hand. I squeezed and pumped his fabulous rod as Terry pumped the vibrator in and out of me. The sensation wasn't as extreme as before, and I wasn't gasping any more. Stephanie moved in next to Lucas, and bent down to kiss and lick the head of his cock while I pumped him.

"Time for the heavy artillery", said Terry. I got ready to fight thinking the guys were all going to try and fuck me, but Terry got down on his knees, moved in closer and started to lick the top of my slit as he pumped me with the vibrator. I dropped my head back and let out a long soft moan as I started on the way to my third orgasm for the night. I pumped Lucas vigorously as Terry was driving me to paradise. Suddenly I couldn't give a damn who was watching. Lucas kissed me on the lips, forcing his tongue in and swirling it around my mouth. It was bliss. I didn't care I was tongue kissing another stranger. He had a wonderfully sensual way of kissing. I relaxed and concentrated on the sensations in my pussy. The waves of my orgasm were mounting. Lucas broke off our kiss and softly started to sigh. He pushed my head down to his cock, and standing on tip toes he forced it into my mouth just as he came, spraying my tongue with his cum. Stephanie took his cock back to finish draining him. The taste of his cum sent me to the edge. I started moaning loudly and just as I felt the wave about to break, someone commanded "Stop".

Terry immediately stopped. Stephanie released Lucas, who promptly put his cock away. I was left short of my third orgasm, feeling cheated, and blurted out "Don't stop". I opened my eyes to see Maxine standing at the back of the gathering. I panicked expecting John to be standing nearby watching, but it seemed that only Maxine had joined us. Malcolm told Terry to place the vibrator back between my breasts. As Terry pulled the big black vibrator out of me, Malcolm produced a much smaller vibrator from his jacket pocket, switched it on, and reached down to insert it deep into my pussy so that nothing was left poking out. It felt great although a bit loose after the black vibrator. He adjusted my g-string, crossed my legs, and then reached up to press my breast around the black vibrator. This time covered in my juices, it slid smoothly between my breasts, and I could smell my scent rising from my chest.

The two couples left and then Terry removed the vibrator and went around the other side of the bar to get a drink. I could now see John sitting by himself on the far side of the room. It must have looked like I had one long tit fuck with the vibrator. I felt a bit sorry for him being left out of the action. Despite the constant challenge of the situation I was having an amazing time. Malcolm told me to go and give John a kiss goodbye, as he wanted to show me the rest of the house. I stood up and felt the small vibrator slipping out of me. I did all I could to clench my pussy to keep it in. With some difficulty I walked over to John and kissed him goodbye. I thought he would probably notice my scent but he didn't say anything.

Malcolm took me by the hand and led me out towards the entrance hall. Stephanie fell in behind us. Malcolm stopped short of the hall and told me to go and wait by the stairs. I obeyed. Looking back over my shoulder I saw Malcolm speaking softly to Stephanie. I waited by the stairs and Malcolm appeared only a few moments later. He led me up the stairs, as I struggled not to lose the mini vibrator.

We followed along a corridor and into a beautiful, sumptuous bedroom. A magnificent four poster bed that was at least king size if not bigger dominated the room. Antiques were dotted around the walls of the room, and I presumed the second door led to an en-suite. Malcolm closed the door, and told me to remove my g-string. Nervous again, but elated at the thought of another pounding from this hunk I eagerly bent down and removed the garment, all the while clenching the buzzing vibrator within me. Malcolm pocketed the g-string, then led me over to a small desk by the wall motioning for me to sit on it. With my back to the desk, I lifted my self up to sit on the edge. Malcolm lifted each of my legs in turn, removed the stiletto and held my heel up on his shoulder, forcing me to lean back against the wall.

"Take out my cock", he commanded. I leaned forward, undid his fly and reached for his cock. He was semi-rigid making it difficult to bend and manoeuvre through his fly. At last I released him, and I gently pumped his cock as it engorged with blood swelling to its massive size. I desperately wanted to remove the vibrator and feed his cock into me. He told me to rub the head of his cock up and down my pussy. This only heightened my longing to plunge him into me. Every time I ran the head of his cock over my clit I could feel my orgasm approaching. I looked up at Malcolm. He had his eyes closed, a relaxed, almost serene expression on his face. The head of his cock was coated in my juices, sliding easily up and down between my pussy lips.

I stroked his cock faster, hoping he would reach the point where he needed his cock deep inside my slippery pussy. Each time his cock reached the bottom of my slit, I tried to pull him forward and stick his cock into my hole. He let me get the head just snug in my opening but no further. It was no use anyway; I still had the vibrator buzzing away inside me. He was driving me insane with desire, longing to ride his cock again. I thought of taking the vibrator out, but didn't dare without his command. I rubbed the tip of his cock hard against my clit building me to the brink, backing off at the last moment since I wanted to come while I engulfed his member.

I looked up at his face and noted the beads of sweat at his temples. His cock was so stiff; the veins bulged down the sides of his shaft, the head, deep purple and glistening with my juices. He whispered to coat my hand in my juices and rub the tip of his penis the way I had earlier. I ran my left hand though my pussy, then curled my fingers around the head of his cock and started to twist and turn my hand. He threw his head back and started to moan. I tried to caress his glans more gently so as not to make him come, however he kept moaning. I desperately wanted to stop and sink him deep inside me.

As if he heard my thoughts, he looked down and told me to pass him the vibrator. I quickly plunged my fingers deep into my pussy and retrieved the vibrator for him. I pushed his cock down to my hole and tried to pull him into me. He eased forward a little and pushed. I could feel the pressure around my opening and held my breath waiting for his first thrust into me, but he pulled back and told me to rub the tip of his cock again. I wrapped my left hand around his cock and started twisting again. "Fuck me!" I pleaded. "Fuck me", I begged looking up at him. He was licking the vibrator and moaning. "Harder", he whispered, and I tightened my grip almost sobbing now to be fucked. "Faster", he whispered, and I pumped faster with my right hand, increasing the twisting with my left. With a loud grunt he sprayed a stream of hot pearly cum, hitting my cheek just below my right eye. Two more jets sprayed out hitting my breast and coating the bustier. In desperation I pushed his cock down to my pussy but he wouldn't move forward. I rubbed his huge convulsing cock frantically against my clit, covering my pussy in cum, trying to retrieve my own orgasm, but the moment had passed. I felt tears of frustration filling my eyes.

Finally, Malcolm put his hand on mine signalling for me to stop. He stepped back a little, lowered my legs to the floor, squatted down, lifted each foot, kissed it and replaced the stiletto. He straightened up, took each of my hands and pulled me up off the desk. With his finger, he mopped up the cum running down my cheek and wiped some onto my lips, then bent forward and kissed me, pushing small drops of his cum into my mouth with his tongue. I kissed him passionately, longing to get his cock hard again for my turn. He backed away a little, placed his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me down. I squatted down, excited again, eager to suck his cock back to life. He spoke gently, "Lick me clean." I felt shattered and humiliated, but I obeyed. I desperately wanted to please this stud and earn another ride to ecstasy on his cock. I licked the end of his semi rigid member, removing all traces of my juices and his cum. A few drops were still forming at the eye of his penis, so I sucked him into my mouth, wrapped my hand around his shaft and squeezed the remaining cum from the base to the tip of his cock, swallowing another a few drops of his juice.