Party Extreme Ch. 03

Story Info
John & Sarah get more than they bargained for.
13.1k words
4.34
159.9k
58

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah Recalls

Malcolm led me back to the bedroom where I had changed earlier. I was a bit of mess, wearing only my bustier, stockings and stilettos, and the remnants of Malcolm's cum evident as damp patches on my bustier and in my pubic hair.

"How about you freshen up. Take a shower. I'll be back in ten minutes," Malcolm suggested as he led me over the en-suite.

I looked around the rather lavish en-suite as Malcolm left the bedroom, and decided to strip off and take a shower. I pulled the shower head down to keep my hair dry and stood under the hot water, facing the wall, letting the water run down my front, then swivelling my shoulders to spill water down my back. Closing my eyes, the events of the evening started to swirl through my head. My hands wandered over my body, one drifting down between my legs, my fingers sliding between my pussy lips and over my clit, taking it slowly, and enjoying the sensation. I turned around to let the water run down my back, opened my eyes to find the soap, and froze. Someone was standing outside the shower watching me. I rubbed the steam off the glass to discover Sean looking back at me, grinning.

"Don't mind me, I'm just enjoying the view," he said.

Initially I was angry as my privacy had been invaded, but I couldn't help noticing the bulge of his erect cock in his Lycra shorts. I was obviously having an effect on this young guy, and quite frankly it made me feel hot and sexy. I grabbed the soap and ran it up and down my front, lathering my tits and tummy. I closed my eyes again as I slid my hands over and around my tits, dropping my right hand back to my pussy. I half opened my eyes to catch Sean stroking his cock through his shorts. Closing my eyes again, I drifted back into my own fantasy for a while. My nipples were rock hard, and my pussy was slippery with my juices and soap. I took another peek at Sean. His cock was out of his shorts, and he was slowly pumping it while he watched me playing in the shower. His cock was beautiful; a long thin smooth rod, with a gentle upward curve, topped by a smooth purple knob. His pubic hair was shaved, giving him a nice clean neat appearance. I closed my eyes and turned my back to him. I was buzzing with excitement.

Leaning in against the wall, I arched my back, pushing my pussy out towards Sean, hoping he could see my fingers pushing deep into my vagina. I felt wickedly excited knowing this young stud was watching me play with myself. I heard the shower door open then felt his hands glide over my hips. The head of his cock brushed against my arse cheeks, then pushed against my hand as I stroked my pussy. I moved my hand up to my mound and felt Sean's cock glide deep into me. He slowly pumped his cock into me whilst his hands explored my body, reaching around to fondle my soapy breasts. The feeling was delicious, but I wanted him to stroke my clit. It would only take a few strokes to send another orgasm exploding through me, but I wanted him to do it.

I grabbed his right hand and started to guide it down to my pussy. He started to thrust with longer strokes, and just as his hand was about to reach my pussy, his cock slipped out of me. I quickly reached down to guide him back into me. As I was trying to guide him into my hole he kept pumping and his cock missed, sliding up between my lips and brushing against my clit. I moaned and held his cock up against my pussy as he pumped it between my lips and fingers, each time the head just brushing over my clit sending cascades of hot pleasure through me. My orgasm was building with each stroke. Sean obviously liked the sensation of his now soapy cock gliding though my pussy and brushing between my palm and my clit. I was close to the point of no return, my pulse racing, eyes closed, sighing and moaning.

"Who gave you permission?" Malcolm's voice boomed.

Sean stopped and hastily withdrew his cock. I could have cried. Yet again I was taken to the brink and robbed at the last moment. I turned around. Stephanie had opened the shower door and was handing Sean a towel. I quickly washed the rest of the soap off, turned the water off and also took a towel from Stephanie. Malcolm helped me dry off then turned me around to face Stephanie and Sean. Sean, still rock hard, was being pumped by Stephanie.

"I think you had better finish what you started," said Malcolm.

I stepped towards Sean not knowing how they wanted me to finish him off. Stephanie got down on her knees in front of Sean and motioned for me to do the same. She started to suck his cock, licking the head and then sinking it deeper and deeper into her mouth. I watched in awe as she devoured two thirds of his cock, which was at least seven inches long, if not more. She withdrew and motioned for me to try. I licked and sucked the beautiful smooth swollen head of his cock, then tried to take as much as I could, managing to take about half of his length into my mouth. Stephanie proceeded to lick his balls as I sucked his cock.

We swapped positions a number of times, alternating between licking and sucking either Sean's cock or his balls. I was still really horny, and sucking Sean only made it worse. Sean was obviously close to coming as he started groaning and fucking our mouths quite forcefully. I felt Malcolm move in behind me, then felt his right hand slide down into my pussy. He knew just how to stroke me, driving me wild but backing off each time I felt like orgasming. Sean suddenly grabbed Stephanie's head and held her on his cock as he blew the first two pumps of his load into her mouth. He quickly shifted his cock to my mouth and emptied the rest of his load into me. I swallowed the lot and sucked as much as I could from his deflating cock. Malcolm continued to stroke my pussy as Stephanie pulled my face over to her. She kissed me with an open mouth, and to my surprise she still had Sean's cum, which she pushed into my mouth. With Malcolm stroking me, and the taste of Sean's cum in my mouth, I was pushed right to the brink of orgasming, but once again I was cheated. Malcolm removed his hand just as the first wave of my orgasm was about to break.

"Noooo," I screamed. "Let me come. Take me. Fuck me. Please," I sobbed.

I tried to reach for my clit, but Malcolm grabbed my arms and held them firm while my orgasm melted away.

"The more you want it, the better it's going to be," he whispered in my ear.

Malcolm led us all back into the bedroom. While Sean donned his shorts again, Stephanie helped me get dressed. At least, that's what she called it. She made me put on a black satin and mesh bustier with 1/2 bra cups that just supported under my breasts whilst leaving them exposed, black silk stockings suspended from the bustier, black high heeled shoes and the tiniest satin g-string. Checking myself out in the mirror, I looked like a whore, making me feel oh-so-sexy. I just knew I was heading for more action, and started to feel incredibly horny and wet once again. Malcolm grabbed my arms and forced them behind my back. Stephanie fitted leather cuffs around my wrists then clipped them together.

"Hey. No way, let go," I protested as I realised what they were doing and struggled to break free.

"Quiet", Malcolm hissed. "I want you to feel the thrill of being completely at my mercy."

I felt very uneasy and powerless, but the anticipation of what was to come added to the thrill. Malcolm produced two small nipple clamps, joined by a short length of fine silver chain, clamping them to each nipple, which hurt at first but subsided to a mild tingling. Stephanie attached a short silver lead to the chain between my breasts and led me out into the corridor.

Malcolm led us back to the lounge room. The room was darkened and a crowd had gathered at one end of the room, watching sex videos projected on the wall. As we drew closer I recognised Lucas in the video and realised the videos were of the club members, and shot at Maxine's house. We moved in close. There were couples occupying a couple of couches, others lounging on cushions on the floor, and several others standing around. I stood with Stephanie as Malcolm went over to a guy in the corner who appeared to be running the show from a computer.

After a few minutes, the video of Lucas came to an end and the screen went blue. Another video started with the camera jerking around wildly, pushing through between a number of people before settling on a pair of breasts and a vibrator. The picture zoomed out and I realised it was my tit fuck session from before. I felt embarrassed watching myself being stimulated by Terry, kissing Lucas and sucking his cock, and having my genitals up on the big screen. The crowd seemed to enjoy it though, cheering as Terry pushed the vibrator deep into me, and again when Lucas blew his load in my mouth. As the scene ended, with Maxine stepping in to call a halt to the action, a number of the people in the room turned to applaud me.

The screen went blue before another scene started. I took a few moments to take in the action, but soon realised it was John, in a sauna, fucking some woman from behind, up against the wall. For a moment I was devastated, but reality came back to me. I remembered the fun I'd had so far, and watched with undivided attention as my husband drove his cock into a young woman with long blond hair. The video was fairly poor quality, obviously shot by a small, concealed camera up near the ceiling of the sauna.

As I watched the scene, Stephanie started to stroke me through my g-string. I flinched at first, still not being used to having a woman touch me, but I was so horny that after a few moments I relaxed and parted my legs a little to give her better access. I watched as on screen Stephanie got down and licked John's balls whilst he fucked the blond woman. I started to feel incredibly turned on, watching John fucking whilst Stephanie sucked his balls, as the very same woman was stimulating me. Some guy came up behind me and placed his cock in my hands. I stroked the cock as the stranger reached around to play with my tits. The blond woman on screen orgasmed, and Stephanie climbed onto the sauna benches. I watched as John entered Stephanie from behind and proceeded to fuck her. I should have felt anger, but all I sensed was a delicious erotic pleasure welling up inside me, fuelled be Stephanie's fingers which were now probing underneath my g-string. I watched as John came and Stephanie sucked his cock clean, then ordered the blond girl to lick her clean.

The scene ended, and another one started. The computer guy called out that he had a live feed. It only took a moment to make sense of the scene as it flashed up on the wall. I watched in awe as Maxine pumped John's cock whilst she held it just inside a red headed woman's vagina. John came as Maxine stroked his cock with her fingernails.

Next, she made John lie down on a bed while a blond woman straddled his face. While he licked the blond woman, another woman moved into the scene and started to suck John's cock. I was horny as hell and swivelled my hips around, trying to get Stephanie to focus more on my clit, whilst I pumped the cock I was holding behind my back. Someone behind me pulled my g-string down, and I obligingly stepped out of it and spread my legs. The guy behind me removed his cock from my grasp and pushed it down between my arse cheeks searching for my pussy. I spread my legs wider, and pushed my pussy out to receive his long rock hard cock, which easily slipped into me.

On screen, a guy stepped into the scene, pumping his cock furiously. He placed it in the red headed woman's vagina and shot another load of cum into her. The red head then swung around to suck him dry, whilst John brought the blond to her climax. I felt other hands on my body, supporting me, feeling my tits, stroking my thighs, straying into my pussy, as the stranger behind me continued to pump the full length of his rod deep into me. On screen, the blond had climbed off John and the red head was moving into position, straddling John's head and lowering her cum soaked pussy onto his face. This was all too much for me, watching my husband eat another man's cum from another woman's pussy. I was pushing back hard as the guy behind rammed his cock into me. Stephanie and others continued to stroke my pussy, but only teasing around my clit. I was aching for my orgasm to be released.

"Fuck me, Fuck me hard. Stroke my pussy, ohhhh, mmmmm," I shouted and moaned.

All eyes were on me, but I didn't care.

"Let me come. Make me come now," I begged.

John was bringing the red head to her climax, whilst mine was tantalisingly close. The red head on screen orgasmed and John released his load into the mouth of his fellator. The guy fucking me was moaning, on the verge of coming. Stephanie touched my clit sending jolts of ecstasy through me, as the guy fucking me suddenly pulled his cock out, placing it back in my hands. I squeezed his cock as he pumped it in my hands, blowing his load over my back and arms. On screen, John was now lying in a chair passionately kissing Maxine. I was suddenly filled with an intense jealousy, longing to wrench John away from his seducer. Someone touched my clit again, jolting me with pleasure.

It was Malcolm. All the others removed their hands from my body. Malcolm turned and headed from the room. Stephanie collected up the chain connected to my nipples and fell in behind Malcolm. As the chain pulled painfully on my nipples, I stumbled to keep up with Stephanie. Cheated yet again, as Stephanie led me from the room, I felt an irrational and uncontrollable lust for more sex with strangers to get even with John. As we left the lounge a small crowd followed us from the room.

John Recalls

Maxine and Diane led me back to the lounge, where there was quite a gathering at one end of the room. The lights had been dimmed and a video projector was running sex videos. As we drew closer I realised they were videos of the evening. I recognised the woman who had just sucked me off a few minutes earlier, in an encounter with three very large cocks. One she was fucking while she alternated between sucking cum from the other two. A guy over in the corner had a computer from where he was running the videos.

"Has anyone seen John's wife, Sarah?" Maxine asked the crowd.

"Oh yeah, we've seen her all right," a young guy spoke up. "She's having a good look around," he laughed.

"Malcolm just took her to see the Games room," a woman responded.

Maxine turned to head for the games room, and a sharp tug on my scrotum from Diane had me start in the same direction.

"I got a video of her if you wanna see it?" the computer guy called out.

My heart missed a beat

"Let's have a look. Could be interesting," Maxine replied.

I wanted to see, yet at the same time I was frightened of what I might see. The current scene had just come to its conclusion. The projected image went blank for a few moments then a shaky scene appeared, showing a crowd standing around as the camera operator made their way into a small gathering. After a few moments I recognised the scene, and sure enough Sarah appeared with the vibrator between her tits. It was the tit fuck session from before and I relaxed considerably, since I was in the room at the time and knew what was going on.

I watched as the bald guy ran the vibrator between Sarah's tits, but instantly became alarmed as he moved the vibrator down to her crotch. I watched as Sarah's g-string was pulled aside and the bald headed guy began to run the vibrator up and down Sarah's slit, then fuck her with it, and then lick her whilst the vibrator was fucking her. Sarah had looked startled at first but was clearly enjoying herself. She had her legs wide apart, a guys cock in one hand while she kissed him.

I was stunned. This had happened whilst I was only metres away. I couldn't believe I was watching my wife in the horniest movie I had ever seen. My cock was rigid again and Maxine was gently stroking me as I watched my sexy wife being driven to wanton abandon. The scene ended with Maxine calling out for them to stop, just after Sarah had swallowed a load of cum and looked like she was about to orgasm.

"I got another, Maxine" the computer guy called out.

"Let's see it Steve. Let's see what else John's slut wife can do."

I was about to object to the derogatory reference to my wife when the new video came up on the screen. It started with a shot running down a corridor, then stopped at an open bedroom door and looked in. There was Sarah, held up against the wall by Malcolm. I watched as she struggled desperately to free herself from his grip. It looked like he was about to rape her, and she fought vigorously until finally he got his cock into her. At that point she seemed to give up the fight allowing him to fuck her until finally she collapsed on the floor. Next she sucked Malcolm's massive cock, then gave him a tit-fuck whilst sucking the end of his cock until he blew his load into her mouth. My own cock was rock hard again. I desperately wanted to fuck someone whilst I watched my wife being had by strangers.

Steve called out, "I got a live feed from the Games room, and it looks hot. Wanna see it?"

"Yes," I blurted out, only to be rewarded by a sharp whip on the legs.

Most of the audience also called out to stick it on. My mind was totally blown as the next scene started. I couldn't believe my wife, who had wanted to leave only a few hours before, and would never have willingly taken part in an evening like this, was now engaged in a situation that by it's end was the most erotic live scene I had ever witnessed.

I was transfixed by the projected image of my wife. Sarah was being paraded around this room, which to me looked like a B&D chamber. She looked sensational in black lingerie and high heels. She was blind folded, had no panties or g-string, her hands were restrained behind her back, and she was being led by a thin chain connected to her nipples. Stephanie was leading her around the room in front of a small crowd, mainly men, who were reaching out and feeling her arse, tits and pussy as she passed. The guy in the red Lycra shorts, who was at the bar with Sarah and Malcolm earlier in the evening, had his cock out and was stoking it, eyes fixed on Sarah.

Sarah wasn't resisting or flinching from any of the men touching her. There was club music playing in the background, and you could hear the burble of excited chatter from the onlookers. Stephanie led Sarah over to what at first looked like a birthing seat. It had a support for a person's torso, and what looked like stirrups for the legs. Stephanie helped Sarah to kneel on the stirrups, and proceeded to strap her face first onto this rack like apparatus. She secured Sarah's legs to the stirrups with straps around her knees and the tops of her calves. Stephanie then placed straps around Sarah's torso and strapped her onto the main body of the rack so that she was supported from just under her breasts down to her abdomen. Using a lever, Stephanie lowered Sarah's torso so that she was lying forward about 45 degrees from the horizontal, exposing her arse to the men standing behind her. Stephanie then pulled a second lever that spread the stirrups, and therefore Sarah's legs, wide apart, opening her pussy for all to see. The camera zoomed in on Sarah's glistening, saturated, swollen pussy, begging to be fucked.

Directly in front of Sarah was a small platform that would put her head about waist high to the average man standing in front of her. It was obvious where this was leading. Malcolm, still dressed in his tuxedo, stepped up onto the platform right in front of Sarah. Stephanie moved to Malcolm's side, unzipped his fly, extracted his cock and started to suck and stroke it. The camera focussed on Sarah for a moment. She showed no emotion but must have been anticipating what was about to happen next. The camera pulled back and roved around the room. The guy in the red shorts had his cock fully erect now and had moved in closer, eyeing off Sarah's arse and pussy. The scene was amazing. My blindfolded wife, strapped to this rack, dressed in erotic black lingerie, surrounded by a small crowd of onlookers, one guy ready to plunge his cock into her pussy, while Stephanie was bringing Malcolm's cock to a full erection right in front of Sarah. My cock was fully erect again, throbbing and aching from the action so far that night. I was amazed at how hard I was since I had already come three times that evening.