Party Favor

Story Info
He is taken to a public party and made to serve.
4k words
4.55
41.3k
20
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,061 Followers

More and more, I was slipping away from defining myself as bisexual, where I was primarily interested in women but occasionally played with men, into a world where it wasn't about which sex - but which role. And I was discovering that my role was to be submissive and do whatever my Master (or my "Master of the Moment") wanted. First I had fallen under Dominic's "spell" - if you call a ten inch cock a magic wand. .All he had to do was call and I came running to do his bidding. If that meant sucking his cock, I did. If that meant taking it up my ass, I did. If that meant being the cum dump for him and his friends I was his willing servant.

And then, when I went to let my boss (and a former lover) Marilyn know about all of that, she took over where he left off! I discovered the exquisite experience of being taken by a dominant woman who used me as she pleased. I sucked her artificial cock as if it was real. I took that same cock up my ass and let her bang me for as long as she wanted.

I was becoming a full time servant - my nights were spent waiting for Dominic to call me.

When he did, I was his for the night, and he was increasingly exposing me to more and more big men with big cocks; most recently he had five black men waiting for me at his place and I now craved more big black cock.-Their dicks were magical. Addictive. Overall, of the five guys that night, two were on the large end of the average size scale (six and seven inches) and the other three were nine, ten and twelve inches. Maybe the stories were true - in my limited experience, as a group they were bigger than white guys.

When Dominic didn't call, I spent most nights at home, on the internet, hunting down what I could find about the life of submission. I found one site where the videos were apparently intended to hypnotize the viewer into becoming black cock sluts. Pictures and videos of huge black cocks - cut and uncut - were interspersed with subliminal text as well as women drooling over those big dicks. The more I watched them, the harder it became to get aroused by anything less. Needless to say, I masturbated constantly. And, since it was obvious that I needed to improve my skills, I bought toys on line and learned to use them.-

I had a series of graduated artificial cocks. Starting at six inches they were lifelike (some had movable foreskins). I had one each at six, nine and twelve inches. I was considering a larger model - but wasn't yet ready to spend what that cost. I had invested in enema bags and lube, and had a growing collection of butt plugs as well.I needed to be able to swallow every inch and ensure that my ass could take on every cock to please Dom. At least once a week I was visiting the glory holes at local adult bookstores. I was obsessed with proving to every man with a cock that I could make them happier than everyone else.-I couldn't stop myself.

And then, during the day at work, I was Marilyn's slave boy. At least once a day she would need me in her office for a "conference" - which generally mean the door was locked and she dominated me. Whatever she wanted me for. I used to fantasize about working in an office and having my secretary get under my desk, take out my cock and blow me while I had others in the office.(I never got to make that happen.) But, as it turns out, Marilyn liked the idea. After locking her door, she'd point between her legs and I would crouch under the desk, essentially invisible to anyone entering, while she'd spread her legs and thrust her pelvis forward. Then she'd grab my head and shove it into her pussy.She wouldn't let go for 30 minutes and would demand that I make her cum over and over. I grew to knew the smell of her cunt as well as I knew my own body odors.

She didn't stop there. Once I came in and she told me to close the door but leave the door unlocked. I assumed my position under her desk and as I pushed her legs apart I was confronted with a nine inch artificial - but very lifelike - cock. She eventually wound up fucking my face with it and cumming hard when she did.-After that, I became her cock sucker.

If I had to work late, as soon as the rest of the office staff left, she'd have me back to her office to fuck my ass after I lubed her "cock" with my saliva. The first time she did that I came on the floor and she had me lick it up.

One evening, as she was banging away, her office door opened and the cleaning crew was there, shock on their faces. Ernie and Wallace had been our custodians for years, and Marilyn didn't stop or even lose a stroke - she simply told them that if they were coming in, take out their cocks and use them. It didn't take long until Ernie's thick eight inches was buried in my throat. Wallace had his big dick buried in Marilyn's pussy as she continued to bang away at my ass. After Ernie drained a huge load in my throat, she had Wallace take his place and in short order he'd added to my protein drink for the night. All while she continue to pound my ass until she finally came and buried that plastic monster all the way in me. Needless to say, from that point on Ernie and Wallace made it a point to stop by my desk every night I was still there when they started their rounds, and I became their cum dump as well.

My sex life was feast or famine. I was either being ruled by cocks (including the artificial ones) or I was home alone, beating off and wishing for more.-That was about to change.-And, as they say, be careful what you wish for...

Halloween was fast approaching. There was an annual event that I had heard of and had wanted to attend, but had yet to visit - the Exotic, Erotic Ball. Or at least the version in our area (the original is in San Francisco).Both Dom and Marilyn were going, and both of them were telling me I had to be their slave.-I was getting crazy about it since I had no way to choose between them. Marilyn, fortunately, when she wasn't dominating me, was still a friend and noticed my upset.- When we talked about it, she understood - and told me that in order to resolve it she needed to meet with Dom.-So I wound up getting the two of them together to talk about me. It was weird!

First, I had to fill Dom in on what was happening in the office with Marilyn. He was amused - to say the least!-"So you aren't just my little one." He said, "You've got another Master. I don't know whether to punish you or what."

"You can if you want, Dom. You know I will do anything you command. But before you do, I think you and Marilyn ought to meet and discuss this. I want to serve both of you, and I know that's weird - but you both fill different needs for me .And all I want is to make you happy."-

Silence.

Eventually he spoke. "All right. I will talk with her. Give me her number." I made sure he had it before I left him that night.

Two days later, Marilyn called me into her office. I entered and closed the door. "I heard from Dom today. We had a delightful conversation. You may have inadvertently played a sort of matchmaking role. He and I both think very similar things. We both enjoy you doing our bidding. Debasing yourself to please us. Now we will do it together. Dom and I will take you to the Halloween ball and you will be on display. Does that please you? Oh. I see it does - the little prick of yours is poking out your pants! Very good! We will meet at Dom's house tomorrow at 7 and proceed from there. Understood?"

I did. I was thrilled. They both meant so much to me, and I would do anything to please them. That I could do it at the same time was exquisite!

I showed up at Dom's house at 7 and went in. Both of them were already there. Marilyn was bent over at the waist, her ass extended backwards, her face strained. Dom was busily fucking her. I looked closer, and he was tearing up her asshole. It was a display of strength and passion I had never seen. Marilyn's big boobs had fallen out of the bustier she was wearing and were swinging back and forth as if they each had a life of their own.

Dom, for his part, had his cock and balls protruding from his leather pants and was stroking all the way in and almost all the way out of her ass. The speed was increasing as I watched. With a deep groan he jammed his dick all the way in and came. Again and again. Marilyn, for her part, seemed to glory in the feel of the hot sperm filling her back passage. Then it was obvious that she too had reached orgasm.

As they came apart, she commanded me "clean us up. Use your mouth. Get to work."

I needed no further urging, I dropped to my knees as Dom's messy cock came from her asshole, and I had to choose which one I would deal with first. Dom won, probably because he grabbed my hair and drew me to his softening cock. I quickly opened my mouth to him and began to clean off the combination of cum, lube, and dirt. Eventually I had removed all traces from his cock and balls and turned to Marilyn.

Parting the checks of her ass, I used my tongue to find and remove anything. My tongue dipped into her pussy, cleaning the juices there, and then moved to her little brown hole and began to probe it. Her hole opened and out came the mixture of cum and lube that had been trapped there. I must have done well, since as I finished she came again. At that point I simply remained on my knees, waiting for their next command.

Marilyn straightened up and stretched, reseating her boobs in her garment, and snapping the crotch of her bustier back in place. The she leaned back and stretched, looking over at Dom with a gleam in her eye. "I haven't had a cock like yours in a long time, sir. I will want it again!"

For his part, Dom had managed to stuff himself back in his leather pants, and was obviously not wearing anything under them - his bulge was generous and prominent. He also stretched, and said to Marilyn "You are the first woman in a long time I've found to be worth fucking. This was a very good thing that our little one arranged, wasn't it!" Then turning to look at me he pointed to one of the chairs and told me "Get dressed. We need to go."

I stood and moved to the chair. There was almost nothing there. A full mask, a collar and leash, and a leather jockstrap. I looked at him, questioningly.

"Oh yes, I forgot. Marilyn, where's his reward?"

She reached into her bag and pulled out a large, thick dildo. It was eight inches long, and three inches across. She moved to the jockstrap, and fastened it to the inside. She took a moment and covered it in lube. "Take off your clothes and put these on" she commanded.

I was naked in a flash, my erect cock jutting out. I donned the mask and found it had eyeholes, earholes, nostrils and a big opening at the mouth. The collar fastened around my neck with a snap. Marilyn let me lean on her as I placed one foot after the other in the jock, and then bent over so she could insert that big artificial cock in my ass. With the little strip of cloth holding it in place, my own cock pressing against the fabric, I moved as if I had to take a big shit. It was awkward, and at the same time it was electrifying. I stepped into sandals, and stood there, head bowed.

Dom grabbed the leash. He and Marilyn donned masks. There was no mistaking the sensual nature of our group. We were NOT going door-to-door, trick or treating like little kids. We were tricked out and tricking. We made it into Dom's car. It smelled of leather, and new car, and naked sex. He drove. Marilyn rode shotgun, her legs spread and one hand busy, buried between her legs. I was centered on the back seat, the leash preventing me from sitting back, Instead, I was pressing down on that dildo. Every bump we encountered moved it around in me. The sensations were amazing.

At last we parked, Marilyn pausing before getting out of the car to bring herself to an noisy orgasm, then adjusting her outfit. She did something with her bustier to bare her bobs and their nipples. Almost as if she was serving them on a plate. Dom walked around to her side of the car, opened the door as if to help her out, and stuck his hard, magnificent cock into her face. She kissed the tip, licked it from top to bottom, and then made sure that his balls were jutting out beneath it, and his cock ring prominently display. He was a satyr, showing the world his power. Marilyn handed me the leash so I could get out of the car, and then the three of us were ready

Walking between and slightly behind them, leashed to them, we entered the Ballroom. It was a sight to behold! Acres of flesh on display; boobs of every size, from barely there to basketball sized globes bobbing and swaying. Some of the asses in there had tails! There was a world of cock on display as well. From tiny micro dicks to monster sized cocks that made Dom look small. Many folks were masked - others in paint. The atmosphere was charged and the music was frenetic. Women lead men around by their dicks. Or were lead around by fingers in their cunts. Let your imagination run wild - there were hundreds of rowdy folk there and they had no issues about letting it all hang out.

Dom steered me to a curtained area, with Marilyn following. They took me into a room with pillows on the floor and had me kneel. Then they looped the leashed to the wall in front of me, and lifted a board from the wall to reveal a five inch by seven inch rectangular hole - a glory hole! Once again my cock sprang to life, just realizing what was coming (pun intended). Marilyn left the room the way we had come in, and then I heard her on the other side of the hole. "Now open for business. It's a mouth you don't want to miss. No matter what size, he'll suck you dry! Who is first?" Chills went up my spine, and within seconds a fat, bulbous dickhead was pressed against my lips. Naturally I opened wide!

That was the first hot cock I sucked. Or, more accurately, that used my face as a fuck hole to deposit cum. It didn't take more than a minute before that thick meat was deep in my throat, jerking and spurting. The feeling of jets of cum running up the length of it, driving into me, was amazing! Then, when nothing more came out, he pulled it out, leaving my mouth open. To be filled almost immediately by what was perhaps a four inch little mosquito bite, I was laughing to myself and then he came and came and came faster than I could swallow, and it dripped down my face. I stopped laughing and concentrated on swallowing all that remained. He went from erect and spurting to soft and shrinking very quickly and pulled out, to be replaced by the thickest cock I had ever encountered. My mouth was stretched wide, my lips cracking to allow him in. I was fortunate that he wasn't long - my nose pressed into his pubes and that fat piece of meat never got to the back of my throat. He proceeded to bang my nose into his belly, over and over again, until his cock went off like a firehose and I had to work hard to swallow all his spew.

I don't know how long I was there on my knees. I do know that as soon as one cock would finish, another would take its place. My stomach was filling up with man juice. Not that I could sit back and observe, since I was dealing with the next tube of man flesh. I stopped thinking. I was just a mouth for them to dump their cum. When I couldn't swallow it all, it dripped down my face onto my chest and legs. Then I heard Marilyn's voice.

"We are going to take a break for a moment, gentlemen. We don't want to be accused of leaving out the ladies, now do we?" The parade of cocks stopped abruptly, and the board came down to close the hole. Dom loosened the leash from the wall and I was able to lean back.

''Very impressive, little one. 25 cocks in 30 minutes. That might be a record for this event. But we have more and better things to do. He pulled at my leach and had me stand, then slid a bench in front of the wall. "Lie down on your back." He wrapped the leash around my neck and chest so I couldn't move. I heard him remove a board from the wall, and I then heard Marilyn outside of it.

"Ladies, it's now your turn. I can personally vouch for the face you will be riding. I trained him myself, and he is perhaps the most exquisite pussy eater ever. I invite you to get on board and get off. He won't fail you. I no longer need vibrators - I have him!"

With that, Dom shoved the bench and my head went through what was clearly a larger opening. My shoulders stopped me, and from my position I saw an amazing menagerie! Balloons and colored lights at the ceiling, boobs of all sizes moving around, cocks waving, and hen a pair of heavy thighs straddled my head so that my mouth was lined up with a dripping pussy. She sat on my face and it was time to serve the women!

My tongue had to work much harder. Cocks use the lips and the tongue for friction; men fuck the hot, wet opening of a mouth. Women, on the other hand, press their pussies onto the lips, and the tongue turns into a mini-cock. Then they move themselves around to get that tongue on their lips, their hole or their cunt. The only problem became breathing from time to time - one or two heavy girls almost smothered me. I swear they were trying to get my whole head into their cunts! But I held on, holding my breath as needed, licking and sucking the lips they kept pressing on my face. Two or three of them were squirters and I wound up drinking down their liquids. And there was one woman who sat down and then never wanted to get up! Of course, she was cumming continuously and that probably had something to do with it.-Eventually, Marilyn intervened again, and Dom pulled me back into the room.

"That was hot, little one! If we ever reveal who you are, some of those women will try to kidnap you and keep you! I see what Marilyn likes about you. Now, lift your legs. "As I did I felt him lower my jockstrap and dislodge the dildo in my ass. But I didn't have to worry - he filled me right back up with his cock. His staff of life. His manhood. And he drove it into me again and again and again until I came all over myself and I felt him shooting off in my ass. He withdrew, slowly, and then he turned the bench around. He picked up my legs and placed them on the wall so what was visible at the hole was my cum covered belly and my dripping asshole. Open and displayed, and Marilyn invited all takers.

"Fill his ass with cum. Quickly! Get in there and get off! Fuck him silly!" I heard a gasp from the crowd I the first cock drove into me. Then I stopped listening and just concentrated as cock after cock popped into my ass, stroked with intensity and filled me with hot juice. It dripped out of my ass as the parade of dicks continued. I came again at least twice. And finally, Marilyn stopped the crowd and Dom pulled me back.

"Amazing, little one! Now it's time for the final act tonight." He unwound the leash and helped me stand. I felt rivers of sticky cum run from my asshole, down my legs. I was in some sort of altered state, my mind just floating.

Dom opened the door and walked me out of the room. There was applause all around me. I didn't understand, but it made me happy. Then he led me up some steps and onto a platform. He had me get on my knees (my favorite position); and told me simply to enjoy what was coming. Then he stepped off the platform, and I was suddenly surrounded by men. Men with hard cocks of all sizes. Men jerking off. Playing with themselves, working themselves into a frenzy. Cocks that I could see were about to shoot their cum. And they started to. One after another men would step up and shoot their cum on me, to be followed by another and another. I was showered in cum. Bathing in it. The heat of each jet was amazing.

My head was soon covered, and it was dripping down onto my body, And they kept producing cum. I could no longer see, but I could feel the force of those hot jets as they landed on my body. It was pooling around my legs. I was naked, on my knees, in front of hundreds of strangers (and probably some folks I even knew) becoming a living monument to hot, sticky, pearly sperm. I heard a rhythmic clapping begin, and a chant of "more, more, more." And they got more, more, more.

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,061 Followers
12