Party Favor Pt. 02

Story Info
A few months after the party, Mr. Miller visits Shane.
3.2k words
4.56
60.2k
70

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is set a few months after Shane's first party, and he is starting to get used to his new role.

*****

"By the way, I'm hosting the poker game tonight," his dad said, clearing away the pizza boxes.

Shane looked up at him, a little surprised. Mom was away for the evening, a girl's night out with some friends, and she wouldn't be back before midnight. Shane had expected his dad to leave soon too, and he'd been looking forward to having the house to himself. What eighteen-year-old didn't? "But you never host the poker games," he said.

His dad shrugged. "Yeah, it was Mr. Miller's turn, but apparently he was unable to host tonight, and he asked if I could do it instead."

As soon as his dad had said the name 'Mr. Miller', Shane's thoughts immediately went back to the latest party the older man had hosted. It had been Shane's third party, and the third time he'd been on the receiving end of a gangbang.

Shane had been nervous for the second party, wondering how he would react to being touched and eyed up by the other men, wondering if he would submit so easily to their demands as he had the first time. He wasn't gay, so why did he like being fucked up the ass so much? Why did he enjoy being on his knees in front of a man and sucking his dick?

But there had barely been any time at the second party for him to worry over that. He'd been told to go around with drinks and food, and as the evening went on, Shane had been told to go into the library, and to serve any man who came in there. He hadn't had time to think about his own reactions, he'd been too busy sucking cock and getting fucked.

Much to his embarrassment, he had actually looked forward to the third party. It was an amazing experience, to be the focus of so much attention, to feel so much pleasure.

Shane looked down at the dinner table and hoped he wasn't blushing. He hadn't told his parents much about the parties, just that they'd been fine, not as bad or boring as he'd thought, and that was it.

But now Mr. Miller would be here, tonight, in their house.

He felt his cock harden a little in his jeans.

"Are you all right with that?" his dad asked, who must've noticed something in Shane's expression. "I thought you liked Mr. Miller."

"Yeah, sure," Shane replied, hoping he sounded calm. "He's all right, I guess." The older man made Shane hot with anticipation all over just with a look. "I was just expecting to have the house to myself tonight."

"I hoped you hadn't been planning any wild parties." His dad chuckled.

Shane shook his head. "What time will they be here?" he asked.

"Oh, in about an hour," his dad replied.

Shane nodded, and he felt heat pool in his guts. An hour, and then Mr. Miller would be here. He should get ready.

*

He took a shower, making sure to shave his pubic hair so that his groin was hairless and smooth, the way Mr. Miller liked it. He normally only did this the evening before one of Mr. Miller's parties, so there was some hair that needed to go.

Just the thought of those parties and the knowledge that Mr. Miller would be here soon had Shane jerking off when he was finished. He had to admit, it was kinda nice, the smooth feeling down there.

He leaned against the tiles and closed his eyes as he jerked off. He thought back to the last party, where Mr. Miller had blindfolded him when he had led Shane to the library. Mr. Miller had told Shane to keep the blindfold on for the rest of the night, and Shane had overheard Mr. Miller give the same order to other men entering the library.

Being blindfolded had made every touch, every scent so much more intense. He had had no idea how many guys had been in there, and every time someone nudged his mouth or ass with their hard dick, it had been a surprise.

Shane was gasping as he kept jerking off, remembering how two guys had fucked his ass together, and how it had felt to have his hole be stretched wide for those two big dicks, and how good it had felt to be filled like that. Double penetration still took some work and some prep, but it was easier every time.

He groaned when he came, his come splattering against the wall, and he made sure to clean it afterwards before towelling off and putting on a t-shirt and some sweatpants.

*

He was downstairs, playing a game on his laptop when the guests began to arrive. Shane recognised three as friends of his dad, and one from Mr. Miller's party. That man gave Shane a sly smile as he spotted him on the couch, but didn't give Shane a second look.

Shane muttered a greeting at the men, who all sat at the dining room table, and focused on his game. His cock was half-hard in his sweatpants.

Mr. Miller arrived a few minutes later, and Shane heard him talking to his father in the hallway. His eyes were on his laptop screen, but he didn't register anything. He could only focus on Mr. Miller's deep voice drifting in from the hallway.

Shane glanced up when his dad and Mr. Miller came into the living room. His mouth was dry, and his cock was achingly hard.

Mr. Miller gave him a brief nod, then sat at the table with the other men, and immediately began to talk with them about the weather and how it was raining very hard and how driving in that sort of weather was always a nuisance.

Shane stared at the men at the table. Mr. Miller was sitting on the side facing Shane, but Mr. Miller didn't give him a second glance. Apparently talking about the weather was more interesting than acknowledging Shane's existence.

Shane grit his teeth and turned to his laptop. Well, fine, if Mr. Miller was going to ignore him, he could ignore Mr. Miller. He closed his laptop and got off the couch, heading upstairs.

"Shane?" his dad asked, coming from the kitchen with some bottles of beer.

"Just heading to my room," he replied. "You guys are being noisy."

He left the room to laughter from the men, and comments about how the tables had turned, young people complaining about their parents being noisy.

Shane stomped up the stairs, hating himself for being disappointed at Mr. Miller's complete non-reaction. He didn't even talk to the man outside of his parties! He hadn't even wanted to be at those sex parties in the first place, he had been blackmailed into it! He didn't even like the parties, just the attention and the sex, because he was eighteen years old and almost constantly horny.

He sat down on his bed, and found a movie on Netflix to watch instead. It was an action movie with little plot and a lot of explosions, which was just what he was in the mood for. Every now and then, when the movie was quieter, he could hear male voices from downstairs, or laughter, and Shane would feel a flash of irrational grumpiness. He reached for his headphones, plugging those into his laptop so he wouldn't have to overhear the men downstairs.

He was definitely not gonna do his best to please the guests at Mr. Miller's next party. He would consider simply not turning up, but then Mr. Miller did have a lot of footage of Shane sucking cock or getting fucked and loudly enjoying it.

But an hour later, he was engrossed in the movie and started when the door to his bedroom door opened.

Mr. Miller stood in the doorway, and Shane flailed to get his headphones out of his ears. "Good evening, Shane," Mr. Miller told him, stepping in and closing the door behind him.

Shane stared up at him. "Uhm," he said, his cock hardening in his sweatpants. He felt angry at himself for immediately reacting like that. "Shouldn't you be playing poker downstairs?" He couldn't help a hint of annoyance in his voice.

Mr. Miller laughed, still standing in the middle of the bedroom. "Oh dear, is someone sulking?"

"No!" he said hotly. "I was just - you're here for poker. Go play poker."

Mr. Miller's smile widened. "Oh, I thought I could play with you instead, but if you want me to leave you alone, sure."

He moved to the door, and Shane leaned forward, his laptop sliding onto his bed. "Wait!"

Mr. Miller stopped with his hand on the doorknob. "Yes, Shane?"

He swallowed, his cock rock-hard. He hoped Mr. Miller couldn't see that. "You wanted to play with me?"

"Yes. I thought it would be fun. I told your dad I felt like getting some fresh air. He won't expect me back for a couple of minutes."

Only a couple of minutes? Shane let out a huff.

"Disappointed, boy? Did you want more than that?" Mr. Miller asked.

Shane felt his cheeks turn red. "N-no!" How was Mr. Miller so good at reading him?

Mr. Miller just smiled. "We should make good use of the time we have, boy. Stand up and take your clothes off for me."

Shane got up and Mr. Miller sat down on the bed where Shane had just been sitting. It was a little weird, having Mr. Miller sitting here in his bedroom, with his button-down shirt and slacks.

"Quickly, boy."

Shane pulled his t-shirt over his head, then pulled down his sweatpants and his boxers. He kicked them away, standing in front of Mr. Miller fully naked. He felt pleased when he saw Mr. Miller's smile widen.

"Already hard, excellent," Mr. Miller murmured, beckoning for Shane to come closer. "And you've shaved!" He reached out to slide his hand up Shane's inner thigh, cupping his balls and stroking the smooth skin. "Recently, even." He looked up at Shane. "Tonight?"

"Y-yes," he managed, his cock achingly hard now.

Mr. Miller wrapped his hand around Shane's cock, but didn't move it. "Were you preparing yourself for me, boy?"

He nodded, and couldn't help but thrust his hips forward.

"Were you thinking of me when you shaved yourself?" Mr. Miller asked, putting his other hand on Shane's hipbone to keep him from thrusting.

"Yes."

"What were you thinking about?" Mr. Miller asked, and began to pump his fist up and down slowly.

Shane whimpered. "About, uhm, the party," he replied. "With the blindfold."

"Keep talking, boy."

Oh God, did he really have to tell Mr. Miller exactly what he'd been thinking about? "About, uhm, those two guys fucking, ah, fucking my ass at the same time," he managed, his cheeks red.

Mr. Miller just smiled encouragingly, moving his fist slightly faster. "Oh yes, I remember. You looked very pretty like that, Shane. Blindfolded with those two men preparing your hole, fingering and stretching you until you were begging for it. The way you squirmed and moved as they held you."

Shane moaned as he remembered. "Yes!"

"Ah, quiet, boy, you don't want your dad to hear, do you?"

He shook his head, biting his lip.

"And did you jerk off?" Mr. Miller asked, still stroking Shane's cock.

He nodded, looking down at Mr. Miller's fist wrapped around his cock, and moaned softly.

Mr. Miller just smiled. "What a good boy you are," he said. "I've been thinking about what to do with you at my next party. Would you like to hear?"

"Yes," he replied immediately, his cock jerking eagerly as Mr. Miller sped up. "Please."

"I was thinking of restraints," Mr. Miller told him, stroking Shane's cock faster. "Not just handcuffs, but ankle cuffs as well. Tie you to a rack, or to a chair or a table, and watch you squirm and pull against the ropes as you're being used and fucked."

He could imagine that very well. He had had his hands cuffed before, but nothing more than that. Would it be very different from having someone hold him down or in place while he was being prepared? He was close to coming now, so close. He groaned quietly.

"Ah, so you like the idea of that, boy?" Mr. Miller's smile widened. "Good."

"I wanna - I wanna come," he said, since Mr. Miller still held his hipbone and was stroking his cock too slowly.

"All right," Mr. Miller said, and began pumping his fist up and down quickly. "And then I'll have my fun."

The thought that this wasn't over yet pushed Shane over the edge, and Mr. Miller wrapped his hand around the tip of Shane's cock, catching his come.

Shane was panting as he sat down on the bed, looking at his come in Mr. Miller's hand.

"Hands and knees, boy," Mr. Miller told him.

He immediately obeyed, kneeling down behind Mr. Miller, his face towards the door. "But I don't have lube here," he said.

"Don't worry, I have something."

He shivered as he felt Mr. Miller's fingers press against his hole, spreading something slick that could only be Shane's own come. He felt hot and embarrassed all over, at the knowledge that his own come was used to lube his ass.

It wasn't long before he heard Mr. Miller unbuckle his belt and unzip his trousers, then felt the tip of his big cock against Shane's hole. Mr. Miller held his hips, and pushed in.

Shane sucked in a breath. "Please," he hissed. "It's too fast."

"You'd think that my parties would leave you stretched out and able to take a dick with little to no preparation," Mr. Miller said. "Maybe that requires more gangbangs." He kept pushing his cock against Shane's hole. "But I know you can take it, Shane. Try to be quiet, you don't want your dad to hear you moan, do you?"

He whimpered, and buried his head in the pillow underneath him, biting down as Mr. Miller kept pushing in. It hurt, but Mr. Miller was right. Shane could take his dick, it was just a bit more work now without proper lube. The only thing helping Mr. Miller's cock along was Shane's own come.

He moaned into the pillow as Mr. Miller pushed in deeper. It was easier now, with his head inside Shane's ass, the worst was over. He closed his eyes as he felt Mr. Miller's cock fill him up. Oh, he had missed this, the feeling of a big dick sliding deeper into his ass, his hole stretching to let it in.

Mr. Miller pushed in all the way, then began to grind against Shane's ass. "You're definitely very tight, boy," the man groaned, and he pulled back slightly to thrust back in.

Shane moaned, biting the pillow as Mr. Miller continued to fuck him with shallow thrusts. It was probably for the better, he didn't want the bed to creak alarmingly, but it was maddening. It felt good, but not good enough to come again. He wanted Mr. Miller to slam in deep and hard, to make him moan until he was hoarse.

Mr. Miller kept his thrusts shallow, but he was panting now, fingers digging into Shane's hips. "Good boy," he said, his voice rough. "Good boy, being quiet like that."

Shane moaned. Oh fuck, it felt pretty good, but he really wanted to be fucked harder than this.

Mr. Miller continued to grind and thrust, and soon he was coming inside Shane's ass. He pulled out, and Shane raised his head. He froze in place when he felt Mr. Miller's hand between his shoulder blades.

"Huh?"

"Stay like this, boy," Mr. Miller said, smiling down at him. "On your hands and knees."

"Why?" he asked.

"Because my friend downstairs, Mr. Johnson, will want to use you too. You remember him from last month's party, right?"

Shane nodded. "Yeah, but... tonight?"

"Of course," Mr. Miller replied. "I've had my fun with you, and now it's Mr. Johnson's turn."

"Sure, I guess," Shane muttered, shifting a little on the bed. It was awkward sitting on the bed like this, on his hands and knees. He could feel Mr. Miller's come slide out of his ass.

"Good boy." Mr. Miller reached out to pet his hair. "Remember, stay like this. If Mr. Johnson finds that you've moved, he'll be very disappointed. You won't get fucked, and he'll punish you at my next party. I've bought a few new paddles for spanking. I think he'd like them."

Shane didn't like being spanked, although he was getting used to it. "Okay." He definitely didn't want to be spanked by someone using paddles.

Mr. Miller zipped up his trousers and buckled his belt. "I'll let you know the time and date for the next party soon." He left Shane's bedroom, closing the door behind him.

Shane heard him walk downstairs and then enter the downstairs bathroom, no doubt to wash his hands.

He glanced over at the clock. He couldn't believe that only seven minutes had passed since Mr. Miller had entered his bedroom. It had felt like longer.

He heard the voice downstairs grow louder, and as he watched the minutes tick by, he wanted to move. This position wasn't comfortable. He wanted to wash his ass too, the come on his inner thigh was sticky now.

But he remembered Mr. Miller's words about not moving and Mr. Johnson punishing him if he did, and he stayed on the bed.

About fifteen minutes later, he heard someone come up the stairs, and his heart was in his throat. He hoped it was Mr. Johnson, and not his dad.

He bit his lip when the door opened, and let out a relieved sigh when it was Mr. Johnson.

Mr. Johnson smiled as he looked at Shane. "Well, well, well," he murmured appreciatively. "Miller said he had asked you to keep this position for me. I didn't think you'd actually do it." He came over to the bed, running his hand down Shane's back. "Looks like he turned you into a good little fuckbitch, hasn't he?"

His cheeks reddened at that. "I'm not his fucking fuckbitch!" That made him sound like some obedient slave.

Mr. Johnson laughed. "Hush, Shane. You don't want your dad to hear." He ran his hand down Shane's ass, moving to have a look between his cheeks, then caressed Shane's inner thighs. "As I expected, the come's dried up now. You really didn't move, did you?"

Shane's face was still red as he shook his head. "No."

"Fifteen minutes," Mr. Johnson told him, getting on the bed behind Shane. His hands were still on Shane's ass. "You stayed like this for fifteen minutes because Miller told you too. Because he told you to stay like this for me to fuck. Because he told you I'd punish you otherwise." He squeezed Shane's ass.

Shane let out a whimper. "Yeah. Mostly because of the punishment," he added.

Mr. Johnson laughed again. "Still, you stayed in place. Good boy." He took one hand off of Shane's ass, and leaned forward to hold two fingers in front of Shane's mouth. "Get these nice and wet, boy. You don't want me going in dry."

Shane began to suck on the fingers, gagging slightly when Mr. Johnson pushed them in deep.

"Yeah," Mr. Johnson said, using his other hand to stroke Shane's ass. "Definitely a good little fuckbitch."