Party Favor Pt. 03

Story Info
Mr. Miller takes Shane with him for an entire weekend.
35.5k words
4.73
67.2k
87

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: As with the previous parts, this features lots of M/M sex.

*****

Shane was on the couch, playing a game on his phone as he listened to his dad and Mr. Miller talk in the hallway. After the most recent party at Mr. Miller's, the older man had told Shane the next morning that Shane was not to initiate contact with him outside this house.

"You will not speak to me unless I speak to you first," Mr. Miller had told him.

Shane had rolled his eyes. "Why not?"

Mr. Miller had narrowed his eyes him. "Because one, you should learn to do as I say without arguing about it, and two, I don't want your parents thinking there's anything suspicious going on."

Shane had frowned at that. "Why? You're scared they'll call the cops on you?"

Mr. Miller shook his head. "No, I can deal with the cops. But boy, think about it. If they knew what was happening at these parties, even if they knew you wanted it... do you think they'd still let you go?"

Shane had kept quiet at that, since he hadn't known how to respond.

He still wasn't sure now. He couldn't insist he didn't want to be at the parties in the first place, and he couldn't insist he didn't want to have sex with Mr. Miller, not after Mr. Miller fucking him in his own bedroom while his dad had been hosting a poker party downstairs. Shane had prepared for that, had asked the older man to fuck him.

He remembered it every time he went to bed. At least, when he wasn't busy remembering the most recent party. That had been only last week. It had been his fourth party, and just as Mr. Miller had told him in his bedroom, Shane had spent most of the night in restraints. He had had his hands cuffed behind his back as he had sucked off Mr. Miller's guests, and there had been ankle cuffs with a spreader bar, so his legs had been spread wide while he'd been fucked over a desk. There had been ropes, both soft and thin cords that had been wound around his chest and thighs, making pretty patterns, and rough and coarse rope to tie him up against a rack. Shane had writhed and pulled against the rope and the cuffs, moaning and begging. Part of him had loved the feeling of being restrained and forced to stay in position, but another part of him had wanted to get out so he could move as he pleased.

The confusion he had felt while tied up was basically how Shane felt about Mr. Miller. On the one hand, he had never had better sex or felt more pleasure. On the other hand, Mr. Miller was manipulating him, collected blackmail on him and had made it clear that he didn't take 'no' for an answer.

Even now, with Mr. Miller in the hallway talking to his dad, Shane felt hot and nervous all over, just from knowing the older man was right there. He was tempted to go into the hallway, but fear of Mr. Miller's punishment kept him on the couch.

"Oh, by the way, I was wondering if I could borrow Shane for the weekend? Not this one, but the one after that?"

Shane dropped his phone in his lap, his heart hammering in his chest. Had he heard that right? Mr. Miller wanted him for an entire weekend? What did he have in mind?

"What?" Shane's dad said, clearly surprised. He let out a nervous laugh. "Borrow Shane? What? He's not -- he's not a lawnmower, come on!"

Mr. Miller chuckled at that. "I know, I know, that didn't come out right. I have this important conference coming up in two weeks. Normally I'd take my regular Personal Assistant, but he's unavailable, and I still need someone for that weekend. Shane's been so helpful at my parties over the past few months, I thought he would be a suitable replacement."

Shane found himself gritting his teeth at that. Who was this regular PA he was supposed to be replacing? Some other guy Mr. Miller was using for sex? And why did Shane care? Mr. Miller was allowed to fuck whoever he wanted.

"Well, I don't know," Shane's dad replied, hesitating. "I mean, an entire weekend... Shane! Can you come in here!"

Shane slowly got off the couch and headed into the hallway, pretending he hadn't been listening. "What?" he asked, glaring at his dad. His dad better give him the choice, rather than deciding against it for him.

"Mr. Miller needs someone to help him at an important conference in two weeks. It'll be for an entire weekend," his dad explained.

"We would leave on Friday evening, and return Sunday evening," Mr. Miller told him, smiling politely. "It's only two hours' drive north of here, and we'll be staying in an excellent hotel. I wouldn't expect anything more strenuous of you than I usually do at my parties."

Shane ducked his head, hoping his dad didn't notice his face reddening. "An entire weekend?" He shrugged. "What's in it for me?" He couldn't look too eager, not in front of his dad.

"That's a good question," his dad added. "I mean, I expect Shane will be getting paid for this?"

Shane glanced up at Mr. Miller, his heart racing in his chest. Mr. Miller's eyes had narrowed slightly, and Shane wondered if he was annoyed, and if so, how much. "Well," Mr. Miller replied, his eyes on Shane, "I can promise you that your son will get exactly what he deserves."

Shane felt his cock twitch eagerly at that, and he hoped neither man had noticed that.

"Yeah, but how much?" his dad continued. "I mean, it's during the weekend. He's also got school and homework to think about."

"Dad!" Shane protested. Ugh, trust his dad to remind Mr. Miller he was a senior in high school. How embarrassing.

"No, it's a fair point," Mr Miller told him. "I'll make sure he does his homework, don't worry about that. Shane, we'll discuss payment later." He turned to Shane's dad. "We should go now."

Mr. Miller turned to leave the house, leaving Shane and his dad in the hallway.

"Your mom isn't gonna like it," his dad muttered, looking at Shane. "Still, you're over eighteen and it is your decision. I'll help you figure out a fair payment later." He patted Shane on the arm, then left.

"Yeah, sure," Shane replied.

An entire weekend with Mr. Miller.

His stomach twisted at the thought of it, and Shane wasn't sure if it was in anticipation or fear.

*

In the days leading up to that weekend, Shane had received further instructions, like what time Mr. Miller would pick him up, and what to bring, such as neat, presentable clothing. His mom didn't like the idea, asking Shane frequently if he was sure, if he really was sure, because it would be for an entire weekend, and was he really sure?

Five minutes before Mr. Miller was due to pick him up, she was still asking him if he was sure.

"Yes, Mom!" he snapped, zipping up his travel bag, the same he had used for holidays and short trips with friends. He had shoved in his laptop and the charger, some stuff from school he'd need for his homework, clean clothes, his toiletries and anything else he'd need for a short weekend away from home.

He wondered what Mr. Miller had packed. Cuffs? Restraints? Butt plugs?

"It's just one weekend, everything will be fine, I'll be back before you know it," he told her, carrying the bag downstairs. He was wearing black slacks and a blue button-down shirt.

"Honey, I'm just worried," his mom insisted. "You've been at his parties so often now, and well, I hear things... just promise that you won't drink, or do anything you don't want to, and if you want to leave, we'll come pick you up!"

He wondered what rumours his mom heard about Mr. Miller, and how true they were. "Mom, it's a boring business conference. He probably just wants someone to bring him coffee all the time or whatever."

"Still," his mother said. "If there's anything at all, call us. You've got your phone, right?"

Like he'd leave home without it.

*

Mr. Miller drove in silence. His only words to Shane so far had been 'thank you so much for helping out, Shane' when he had picked him up, and 'don't', when Shane's hand had reached for the radio in the car.

Shane stared out the window, occasionally glancing over at Mr. Miller, whose eyes were on the road. He was getting more and more nervous, and more and more annoyed. Mr. Miller was clearly dragging him off to a hotel for a sex-filled weekend, so why wasn't he gleefully telling Shane what he had in store?

"So what's gonna happen?" Shane asked, losing his patience. "I mean, you obviously don't really have a conference, right? So are you planning on fucking me all weekend, or are you gonna invite some buddies over who'll fuck me all weekend? Are you gonna take turns? Did you bring any cuffs? Or rope? Or other toys? Or --"

"I do have a conference this weekend," Mr. Miller replied, glancing over at Shane briefly. "And I do need assistance. Nothing strenuous, just as I said, but you will have to fetch me coffee and other refreshments, and type out of my notes, and perform other simple tasks. You will be at my beck and call all weekend, boy."

"Oh." That sounded incredibly boring.

"I didn't just bring you with me to fuck."

"So you are gonna fuck me?"

Mr. Miller snorted. "You really have a one track mind, although I shouldn't be surprised. Yes, you are also at my beck and call for that." He smirked slightly. "It's not just a business conference, but also a meeting with other men with similar interests to mine."

"So it's more of a sex conference?" Shane asked, starting to get more interested. Of course a guy like Mr. Miller went to sex conference.

Mr. Miller sighed. "Sex is a part of it, yes, but a large part of it will still be about business. So, there should be plenty of time for you to do your homework."

Shane groaned at the mention of that, sagging in the passenger seat. "Seriously?"

"You should do your homework, boy. You should think about your future."

"I get enough of that from my teachers, I don't need it from you," Shane grumbled. He definitely preferred Mr. Miller when he was telling Shane how to suck him off.

"Have you thought about college? I should hope you've already started applying," Mr. Miller continued, as if Shane hadn't said anything. "Are you thinking about going out-of-state?"

He always figured he would, but the whole thing with Mr. Miller had him reconsidering. Going for a college far away from home had always sounded appealing, but it also had some drawbacks. "Maybe," he hedged, curious to see Mr. Miller's reaction.

Mr. Miller nodded. "Well, it can be good for you," he said. "If you do go out-of-state, I'll have to find someone to hand you over to."

Shane stared at him. "Hand me over?" he managed, not sure how he felt about that.

"Of course," Mr. Miller replied, as casual as if he was talking about the weather. "You show promise and potential to be a good, obedient boy. It would be a shame to lose all the progress I've made with you over the past months if you went to a college where there was no one to continue your training."

"I'm not a dog!" Shane yelled, too surprised to say anything else. Progress? Obedient boy? He'd come to a few parties and okay, maybe he was being more obedient now than he'd been at the first party, but only because that was more enjoyable and he knew what to expect.

"Don't worry, I'm not into puppy play," Mr. Miller told him, then eyed him. "Although I know a few men who are. Perhaps I should introduce them to you."

What the hell was that supposed to mean? "You can't just hand me over," Shane insisted, deciding he didn't want to know.

"Well, I also don't want you to go to college without someone to give you the firm hand you need, and want," Mr. Miller told him. "You clearly enjoy my parties, you love the attention and the sex, you love being on your knees and sucking cock and taking cock up your ass. You love being told what to do in order to earn an orgasm."

"That's --" Shane started.

"You came with me because you thought it'd be a weekend filled with that, didn't you?" Mr. Miller asked.

Shane didn't deny it, but he felt his cheeks redden.

"I bet you were looking forward to it, fantasising about what it'd be like," Mr. Miller continued. "Jerking off over it. Admit it, Shane, you're a submissive little slut. If I don't hand you over to someone who'll continue your training, you'll end up having to find someone yourself. My way saves time, and I can find you someone who's a good fit for you."

Mr. Miller's tone was so firm that part of Shane wanted to agree immediately. After all, he liked Mr. Miller's parties and he didn't want to stop enjoying that sort of thing just because he wanted to go out-of-state.

On the other hand, it was weird to be treated like this, with Mr. Miller making decisions for him and talking about handing him over to someone else. "What do you mean, finding me someone who's a good fit?" he asked. "Do I get a say in that?"

Mr. Miller gave him a slight smile. "If you behave," he said. "And depending on where you end up going to college. I know plenty of men with my... preferences around the country. I should be able to find you someone suitable. After all, I want you to enjoy being a good, obedient boy." His smile widened. "Who knows, maybe you'll enjoy it so much that you won't want to do anything with your life but to serve someone like me twenty fours a day, seven days a week."

Shane pulled a face at that, while Mr. Miller's tone was dreamy. "That sounds pretty intense," he said. "I mean, all day? Every day?" He liked Mr. Miller's parties and obeying if it meant getting to come, but he also liked doing what he wanted the rest of the time.

"And all night," Mr. Miller said, still smiling. "And yes, it is very intense, but it can be very rewarding for the right kind of submissive. But you've only just begun exploring that side of you, so don't worry about that. There's plenty of other things you still need to learn and try. I'm going to have you try plenty of new things this weekend, Shane. I'm sure you'll like most of it."

Shane frowned. "Most of it?"

Mr. Miller's smile turned cruel. "Well, I'm assuming I'll have to punish you at some point. I know I always ask you to obey, boy, but it would be a shame if I didn't get to use some of the things I brought along."

"What things?" Shane demanded.

Mr. Miller just smiled. "Hmm, consider that your first task as my PA once we're in the hotel," he said. "You will carry my luggage, and in the hotel room, you will unpack my bag."

Shane bristled at that. "Seriously?" If he'd known he would be spending the weekend as Mr. Miller's personal servant, he would've reconsidered.

Well. Maybe not. Mr. Miller had promised Shane would enjoy most of the weekend, after all.

"Yes, Shane. Seriously."

*

They had a quick dinner on the way, and reached the hotel at nine in the evening. Fortunately, Mr. Miller's suitcase had wheels and Shane pulled it alongside him as he carried his own travel bag. Mr. Miller handled things with the lady behind the reception desk, and he gestured for Shane to follow him. "We'll be sharing a hotel room, of course," he said, as they walked down the hall.

Shane hadn't really expected anything else. "You know, a hotel this fancy probably has people who are supposed to bring your luggage up to your room."

"Oh, it does." Mr. Miller smiled at him. "But having you do it is more fun."

Shane just huffed. At least they were in a fancy, expensive-looking hotel, and he didn't have to pay for any of it. Okay, so he'd be doing stupid, menial tasks for Mr. Miller, and his homework, but it would be worth it.

Mr. Miller opened the door to their suite, and Shane followed him in.

"Wow," he muttered, looking around. The king size bed dominated the room, with its red sheets and more pillows than Shane knew what to do with. He put his bag on the floor, and left Mr. Miller's suitcase behind as he walked around. One corner had the coffee table and a comfortable looking grey couch with even more pillows, and the other corner had an old-fashioned wooden writing desk with a newspaper and some brochures of the hotel lying on it. The desk chair itself looked more modern.

Mr. Miller was still at the door where the wardrobe was, and he shrugged off his coat. "Hmm, it'll do." He opened a door to his right. "Oh, excellent, there's a bath."

Shane was curious about the bathroom, and he let out an impressed whistle. There was a bath, along with a shower cubicle, and a toilet. Various toiletries were on the shelf above the sink. "Awesome!"

Mr. Miller pulled him back. "Ah, boy, aren't you forgetting something?" He walked over to his suitcase, fiddling with the lock and opening it.

"Right, yeah," he muttered, kneeling down next to Mr. Miller and zipping open the suitcase. On top were clean clothes, and he looked at Mr. Miller.

"Well, get to work, boy," Mr. Miller said, getting up. "You know where the wardrobe is." He grabbed one of the brochures from the writing desk, and sat down on the couch, seemingly engrossed.

Shane glared at him, and began to unpack. There were two different suits, although they were both a similar shade of dark grey, and Mr. Miller told him how to hang them up, and where to put the shirts, and which drawer to use for his socks and underwear, and Shane was ready to throw one pair of socks in Mr. Miller's face when he found a length of rope, rolled up neatly under one of the shirts. "Where, uhm, does this go?" he asked, holding it up.

"Nightstand, top drawer."

The leather hand cuffs went in the bottom drawer, along with the lube, and Shane's eyes went to the slatted headboard of the king size bed more than once. Would Mr. Miller tie him to it using the rope? Or cuff his wrists?

There was also a blindfold, and a ball gag, and a metal ring with a leather band attached. "What's this for?" Shane asked, holding it up.

"The ring gag?" Mr. Miller asked. "What do you think? To keep your mouth forced open, just in case you need encouragement to suck dick. Top drawer."

"Right," he mumbled, trying to imagine it in his mouth, and what it would be like to suck someone off while wearing it. There were four butt plugs, two short, narrow ones and two long, thick ones, and those went in the bottom drawer. Shane held up two clamps with a metal chain connecting them. "What are these for?"

"Nipple clamps," Mr. Miller told him. "Top drawer."

Shane clamped one of them to his finger, and winced. "They hurt."

Mr. Miller sighed. "Yes, boy, that's the point of them. Keep unpacking."

There was a thick leather collar along with a leash that went in the top drawer, along with the spreader bar with the ankle cuffs, and then there were some plastic tubes Shane held up. "What're these?"

"Oh, a cock cage," Mr. Miller informed him. "It goes on your cock, and stops you from getting hard and coming. There's a padlock, see? Top drawer."

Shane stared at it, imagining how it was supposed to work. He could figure out which bit went around his flaccid cock, and he could see the padlock, but what would it feel like? "You're not gonna make me wear this, are you?"

"That depends entirely on how well you behave, boy."

He should've expected that answer.

He finished unpacked Mr. Miller's suitcase eventually. "Okay, now what?"

Mr. Miller looked at his watch. "We have some time to freshen up. There're drinks downstairs at ten thirty, to give everyone a chance to meet and mingle." He smiled at Shane. "And arrange to do more than that, of course. Take off your clothes, and put out a fresh set."

Shane did as he'd been told, glancing over at Mr. Miller as he took off his own clothes, but Mr. Miller was still reading the newspaper. By the time Shane was naked and had put his change of clothes on top of his travel bag, he was getting annoyed. "Can I take a shower now?" he asked.

Mr. Miller looked up at him. "Not yet. Kneel at my feet, boy." He pointed at the floor in front of the couch.

Shane snorted. "Seriously?" He couldn't sit on the couch? Why couldn't he just go and take a shower?