Party Girl

Story Info
She wanted to push her own envelope. She did.
1.4k words
3.94
24k
4
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
267 Followers

NOTE: (after submitting several of my short short stories, several people wanted something with more sex. I hope this one satisfies those requests.)

*****

He looked down at her on the floor. She was the last thing to be dealt with. He smiled as he reflected on the evenings activities

Twenty men had paid $500 each for a 6 hours long gangbang. They started early in the afternoon. They had all arrived promptly. It was a varied group from the short fat accountant to the huge former pro football player. They had come, as instructed, with cash. He had collected the money and then he had gone over the rules with them. He explained that they would be introduced to her and from that point on the 6 hours started. They could use her anyway they pleased sexually. They could, if they wished tie her up. They could spank her ass and tits. There was to be no other kinds of BDSM play. He was in charge and if he said stop, everything stopped. She could safe word out at anytime. There would be no refunds for any reason.

They all agreed and he had gone into the other room and brought her in. She was about 5'3" tall, a little on the plump side but with beautiful breasts and shapely legs. Her hair was long and blonde.

The men all looked at her appreciatively.

She was dressed in heels, a rather short red skirt, a white button down blouse, a white lace bra, garter belt and stockings.

When she had contacted him about doing this scene, he had been reluctant. He normally used one of the ready and willing professional porn actresses who made a living doing this sort of thing. She was a novice. This would be her first such experience. When she had offered to cover the cost of the rooms and add $1000 to the bottom line, he had decided it was too lucrative a deal to pass up.

He had met with her and impressed on her exactly what to expect. She would be completely at the mercy of the men who were participating. They would have full and unrestricted access to her body and she could expect to experience multiple insertions for long periods of time. She had agreed. He had explained carefully that they might, at some point, decide to tie her up and use her in that way. SHe said it sounded hot.

He suggested that she wear clothing that would probably be ruined and that she should bring a change of clothing. There would be a place for her to change, shower, etc.

He stood her in the middle of the room and had her turn slowly so the men who had arranged themselves in a circle could get a good look at her.

When that was done, he looked at his watch, stepped to one side and told them that the clock had begun.

It didn't take long for them to get started. Several of the men descended on her. One unbuttoned the blouse and spilled her breasts from the bra cups. Another hand lifted the skirt from behind and was running his hands over her ass.

He sat on the sidelines and watched. For the next 6 hours the twenty men lived out their wildest fantasies. There was not more than a few minutes out of the whole six hours that she did not have a cock in some hole. Most of the time there were at least two and sometimes three in her at the same time.

As the hours progressed, the action slowed a little as some of the men had to take a time out to recoup. There were some however who went the whole six hours almost constantly. The men had put her in almost every conceivable position in which she could be bent, folded, held or maneuvered. By the 5th hour she was almost limp. He had stopped them for a moment and knelt next to the couch where she was bent over the arm so that they could have easy access to her ass. He had asked her if she was ok and if she remembered the safe word. She had looked at him, answered that she was ok and that she remembered the safe word. He asked her to tell him and she had said it quite plainly. He had let them proceed.

When he called time on them, only about half of the men were still actively participating. A few had already dressed and left, having sated themselves. Some were content to spend the remaining time watching.

She was almost totally limp. He had checked her again and she had responded to him. What he could see of her was that she was floating somewhere in an orgasm driven state. When he had called time, a couple of the men had her on the floor on her back with her legs pulled so far back that her toes were almost touching the floor above her head. One of the men was fucking her hard.

As he told them time was up, the man pulled his cock from her and with a few strokes sent another glob of cum spurting over her face and tits. He grinned, stood and went to get his clothes. One by one they left. When everyone was gone, he locked the door.

He looked down at her again. She still lay on her back, her legs splayed wide apart. The skirt was still bunched up around her waist. The shirt was still on her shoulders and laying wide open. At some point someone had ripped the bra straps and tossed it aside. One of her stockings had come undone from the garters and was bunched around her ankle. The shoes had been tossed into a corner long ago.

She was covered in cum. He had watched as the whole twenty men had bukkaked her at one point, having her kneel in a the middle of the circle and being drenched from all sides by cum.

Several delighted in fucking her and then pulling out at the last instant and letting the load splatter on her. Now she lay on the floor, spread open. She was covered in cum. Her hair was thick with it. He could see that there was cum leaking from her cunt and he suspected that her well fucked ass was doing the same thing.

She lay almost motionless. He continued cleaning up the room. When he had finished he returned to her.

"It's time to get up."

She moaned and then turned her head to look at him.

"It's time to get up. You can go next door and shower and change your clothing."

He leaned down and helped her to her feet. She stood unsteadily. He helped her make her way to the other room and then left her in the bathroom with the shower running.

He cleaned the last of the room and sprayed it with deodorizer. As he was putting away the last of the cleaning things, he heard the door open.

He turned to find her dressed this time quick conservatively. She wore a sweater that hid most of her ample bosom, a midcalf length skirt and flats. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

"How are you doing?"

"I am marvelous."

"Was it everything you thought it would be."

She nodded.

"Yes, but it almost got to be boring near the end. It was the same thing over and over. I mean, it felt good and I was really turned on, but it was a bit repetitive."

He nodded.

"If I did it again, do you think we could add some things."

He looked at her.

"Like what"

She lowered her eyes as she spoke.

"Perhaps more of the BDSM stuff. Some pain."

He looked at her.

"I can arrange that."

"How much would it cost this time."

He looked at the woman.

"Next time it won't cost you anything. In fact, if you want to do the whole BDSM thing, I can probably pay you."

Here eyes flew up to him.

"Wouldn't that make me a prostitute."

"Call it what you will, but if you are going to do it and you enjoy it, why not get paid for it as well."

She bit her lower lip.

"Let me think about it."

He nodded, unlocked the door for her and watched her as she walked down the hall to the stairs.

He shut the door and said to no one.

"You meet the most surprising people in this business."

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
267 Followers