Party Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to increase her intensity. Leaning down, she kissed me, while she continued to fuck my hole, the pleasure building for both of us. I have no idea how long it took. I was transfixed by her beauty, her gaze, her amazing breasts, and the feeling of her cock driving in and out of me that I lost track of time. But all of a sudden she had a strange look on her face, and I knew she was cumming. I almost wished she wasn't wearing a condom so I could feel her seed filling me.

After she was done she lay on top of me for a few minutes. We kissed each other on the lips and neck, and I caressed her back and ass. Eventually her cock slipped out, leaving me feeling empty, but fulfilled. Then she rolled off of me and onto her side. And stroking my face tenderly she asked, "so are you gonna leave me hanging, or do I get some action too?" I knew she was kidding, and I had no intention of leaving her unattended.

As she got comfortable on her back and situated the pillow underneath her, I reached over for the remaining condom. Taking it out and rolling it onto my own hard cock I again followed her lead. I first placed some lube on her waiting hole, making sure she was good and lubed, then applied some to my shaft. I didn't spend too much time loosening her up, as she had much more experience. And I could tell she wanted my cock inside her sooner rather than later.

Getting into the same position, I placed the tip of my cock at the entrance to her gurl-hole and gently pressed. I seemed to slide into her with relative ease. Moving over the top of her I kissed each of her nipples, then her lips. Then I started to move in and out. She moaned with pleasure. As I fucked her eager hole, I was amazed by how tight she felt, and yet I had slid inside her so easily. I guess that comes with experience, which I hoped I would soon gain.

I kissed her periodically as I pumped into her, keeping our gaze locked as much as I could. It was intensely intimate, both when she was inside me and now that I was inside her. But soon I knew I was at that point of no return and was pumping my seed into the condom.

We removed the condoms and tossed them in the general direction of the trash can, then snuggled up together. It had been a magical evening, and one that I would never forget. We cuddled up together and talked for a while.

"That's so sweet," she said eventually. "I got to be your first love."

"Pretty much," I answered. Then I looked into her eyes. "I love you so much, Julia."

"I love you to, Chris," she replied, no longer able to keep the tears from falling.

And we fell asleep in each other's arms, both excited about what the future might bring.

-----

Over the next few weeks we spent every night together, usually in my apartment. It took us only two days to use up all the condoms from the box she had. After that, we just fucked without them. It felt so much better anyway. And I liked the feeling of her cum dripping from my boy-pussy. We experimented with different positions and really got into that happy couple's rhythm.

Julia also encouraged me to further explore my feminine side. I still had the breast forms that I had used in college, and she talked me into getting dolled up and going out on the town with her as a girl. It felt great to be out in public fully dressed. Most of the time I was able to pass without question, which made me feel even better. I kept my body smooth and my nails painted. And I was totally comfortable wearing women's clothes around her as if it was perfectly normal. She had even started to tease me about starting hormones like she was doing. But I wasn't too sure about that. At least not yet.

Then as the fifth weekend after we consummated our relationship approached she said she wanted to talk about something. I didn't like the sound of it, and hoped she wasn't breaking up with me. But told her she could tell me anything.

"It's really not too big a deal," she said, sensing my discomfort. "It just that my roommates like to have parties every now and then. They'll invite some of their other girlfriends over for games and drinks and stuff. But things usually get pretty rowdy and end up turning into a big transsexual orgy."

"It's actually kinda fun, and I almost always have a good time," she continued. "But now that I have you I'm not sure if I should go. I don't want to ruin anything we have."

"Well, maybe we should just go as a couple. Can we do that?" I asked.

"We can," she answered. "But I just want you to know what you're getting into. Literally anything can happen."

"Well, I'll do whatever you want," I told her. "It sounds like it could be fun. I like your friends, and I love having fun with you."

So we agreed we would go to the party. I had to admit that the idea of being in a room full of girls who had penises sounded pretty erotic. When Friday arrived, Julia and I spent the afternoon getting ready together. We were both smoothly shaved, then helped each other with nail polish and makeup. She helped me with my hair, which was now just past my shoulders. Then we both slipped into some sexy lingerie, including my breast forms, and then our party dresses.

Everyone was already there when we arrived. In addition to Julia's roommates, Mona and Crystal, there were four other girls there. Everyone was dressed in sexy dresses and in full make-up. And everyone looked great. It was very weird to consider that there were eight cocks in the room, but I was the only 'man'.

As Julia had promised, the liquor was abundant, and everyone was getting pretty rowdy. By mid-evening, three of the girls had pulled their dresses off and were dancing in just their panties and bras. And two other girls had slipped out onto the balcony and were making out. I was also feeling pretty frisky and Julia and I started to fool around on the couch.

Eventually I decided to through caution to the wind and go with the flow. Julia was sitting on the couch and I got down on my knees in front of her. Spreading her legs, I reached up under her dress and pulled her panties off. She purred with anticipation as I pushed her dress up enough to expose her delicious cock. Taking her into my mouth I began to give her a slow, sloppy blow-job.

After a few minutes our activities were noticed and the cheering started. Julia just laughed and went with it. Then a very wry smile came over her face. I had no idea what she was thinking, so I just kept working on her tool, until I felt a pair of hands on my ass. It shocked me at first. But I was at a party with a bunch of randy transsexuals, wearing a dress, sucking a cock, so nothing was off the table.

A moment later I felt my dress being lifted up, and then my panties being pulled down, and I realized what was about to happen. Before I could react or protest or move out of the way I felt the cold splat of lube, and then a hard, hot cock pressing against my hole. I looked up at Julia for help. She just looked back at me and said, "It's okay, baby. Just go with it."

And then there was, on my knees sucking my girlfriend's cock, getting fucked from behind by another transsexual woman. I had no idea who it was. I just concentrated on Julia's cock and making her feel good. But I'll tell you one thing; It really isn't easy to focus on giving head when your mind wants to focus on pleasure down below. It was quite surreal. I was being fucked from behind, and had a hard cock in my mouth at the same time. And from the background came cheers of encouragement.

After a few more minutes, Julia began shooting her load into my mouth. It was a sensation and a taste that I had come to love, and I savored every moment of it. Meanwhile, the girl behind me continued to pound my ass with abandon. When Julia had finished cumming, she pulled my face to hers and kissed me, and we usually do after one of us gets a mouthful of cum. And then she was sliding over and getting up.

I didn't know what to do. The girl behind me was clearly enjoying herself. And I did love having my gurl-hole stuffed with cock. While I was thinking about it, another gurl sat down where Julia had been. I believe her name was Tami. And god bless me if she didn't have a delicious looking cock. So staying in the moment I let Tami's cock slide into my mouth and began sucking her off.

I felt a little strange getting fucked by one strange girl, and sucking another, all while my own girlfriend watched. But I managed to catch Julia's eye, and she seemed to be fine with everything.

After another few minutes the girl behind me began to breathe hard, and then to grunt. She was obviously about to cum. Then I felt a final bump, and knew she was spewing a load into my ass. I just continued to suck on Tami's cock until the girl behind me was done. Once she had finished and pulled out I was able to see it was actually Julia's roommate Mona that had just fucked me. She smiled and winked at me. But that was not to be the end of it. Once Mona had moved on I felt another presence behind me.

This time it was one of Crystal's friends, Cami, who pressed herself into my boy-pussy. There was nothing I could do but go with it. And after several more minutes of pleasure, both Tami and Cami were cumming. I had cum shooting into me from both ends.

It was getting late, but the orgy had an energy of its own. At the other end of the couch three other girls were going at it. And then Crystal wanted a piece of the action, and had me straddle her lap, cowgirl style. It was a position that Julia and I had used with each other a couple of times, so I went with it, bouncing on Crystal's 7-inch pole. Eventually the excitement and activity had caught up to me. And while I was riding Crystal I found myself ready to cum. Spurts of hot white semen pulsed from my own cock. It was my first anal orgasm. Julia had gotten me close, but always had to finish me off with her hand or mouth. I guess having three cocks in a row was the ticket.

Everyone cheered as my spunk sprayed everywhere. And when Crystal finally finished and pumped her load into me I was completely exhausted. By then it was well after midnight and some of the girls were ready to head home. I lay back on the couch, trying desperately to keep the cum from leaking out of me and onto the couch. And when Mona offered a handy solution I gladly accepted. She brought out a thick maxi-pad and pressed it into my panties. The she helped me pull my panties up, pressing the pad against my well-used ass. I immediately relaxed a bit and let the cum drip out of me and into the pad.

After a while Julia and I headed back to my apartment. It's nice that my apartment is next, because neither of us bothered to get dressed again. She and I took a long shower together. Then we slipped into matching nighties and crawled into bed. She stroked my hair as we cuddled. "Wow, I guess my boyfriend is quite a cock-whore," she teased. "Or perhaps I should call you my girlfriend."

Before we drifted off to sleep I agreed that I would be okay with girlfriend. And that perhaps we should talk more about hormones in the morning. I was still uncertain about the future, but the idea of transitioning into a woman was really growing on me. I can't imagine living without Julia, or without cock. It was a big decision, but after a party like that, who can go back to 'normal'?

12