Party like a Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her pussy squeezing and pulling on my cock with a delicious fervor.

I continued to slide my throbbing member into her dripping wet cunt. Soon my body began to tighten up, and I knew that I was reaching a long overdue release.

"I want to feel you cum inside of me" she moaned. With that I let out a loud grunt as I felt my seed fill up her tight little vagina.

My second orgasm of the evening was almost as intense as the first. It felt like I loosed a hot geyser of cum into Jenny's womb, and she seemed to be gladly accepting every bit of it.

Soon after that she exploded in a violent and long orgasm.

"Oh god, that was good!" Jenny finally exclaimed as she collapsed forward, pulling off my cock.

I sank back on my haunches and tried to catch my breath.

Bill was sitting off to the side stroking his manhood enjoying the spectacle.

Whereas my penis was still struggling back to life after its incredible workout, Bill's was fully engorged and ready for action. A fact that Jenny soon acknowledged when she proclaimed to me, "You've already had your turn," she said. "I think Bill should fuck me now."

"That sounds fair," I said and moved into a better position to watch the action.

Jenny coaxed Bill onto his back, with his erect manhood standing straight up in the air. She straddled him and slowly slid down on his shaft until it was buried deep inside her. She began to bounce up and down on his cock, fingering her clit at the same time. Their rhythm picked up; faster and faster until she was grinding him so hard I was sure he'd cum at any moment.

Jenny threw her head back and began to moan. My cock was back to full strength and I was rigorously stroking at it as I listened to her pleasurable moans. Bill joined in, moaning and grunting like an animal. She lay across his chest as the grinding continued, her ass pushed into the air. I saw this as a perfect opportunity.

"Yes," she whispered, guessing what I had in mind. "Fuck me in the ass."

I repositioned myself behind Jenny so that I could easily glide my shaft toward her tight little ass. I wet two of my fingers with my tongue and rubbed the saliva into her anus.

"God yes! Fuck my ass!" she moaned.

I guided my cock in slowly, inch by inch until it was buried in her backside. Bill was thrusting into her pussy hard and fast, while I pumped away at a slow, deliberate pace.

I quickened my pace, trying to keep in step with Bill as he banged away.

"Are you boys ready to cum yet?" she asked, while trying to catch her breath, knowing full well what our responses would be.

Jenny was screaming with pleasure as our dicks probed deeper inside. Her body convulsed as she reached impending orgasm, her breasts bouncing in front of Bill's face like balloons.

"Oh yes!" Jenny screamed. "Fill me up! Fill me up with your cum!"

We were moaning and climaxing in unison, our juices running together in a creamy torrent as we exploded into the depths of her luscious body. I collapsed onto Jenny and the three of us lay there, gasping for air and glowing like fireflies.

When we broke away and I glanced around the room everybody else appeared to be worn out sitting around the room recuperating. Most of the women had globs of cum on their asses, stomachs, tits or faces and some clearly had full pussies dripping with cum which they were casually playing with as they sat next to their sex partners.

I soon realized my wife was conspicuously absent so I began my search of the premises to see what kind of mischief she might be up to. I searched the bedrooms with no luck and then headed for the kitchen by way of the formal dining room.

When I entered the room the sight before me was amazing. My slut wife was bent over the edge of the dining room table and Mark was pounding into her pussy from behind. In an instant my cock had grown to its full potential as I watched my sexy wife get fucked doggy style by another man.

I made my way to the corner of the room where I sat down to watch them go at it. My wife must have heard me walk in because she looked over her shoulder at me and flashed a sexy smile in my direction while being impaled by Mark's engorged manhood.

I'm not sure if I had ever been more turned on than I was at that exact moment. I had seen Sonja have sex with a few different guys but to walk into a room and see her like this was unbelievable hot.

Once Sonja saw me watching her she became more dramatic, moaning louder and louder with each of Mark's thrusts. I instinctively began slowly stroking my rock hard cock to the live action porn that was on display just a few feet away. The best thing about what I was viewing was that the female star was my slut wife and she knew exactly what I wanted to see.

She reached down and cupped her swaying breasts while ordering Mark to smack her ass and fuck her harder, two demands which he gladly obeyed. It was quite clear that Sonja was in control and loved every minute of it!

I could see she was enjoying the slow, deep strokes as he fucked her slowly for more than ten minutes and when he could stand it no longer he started to increase the speed of his plunging cock thrusting it deeper and more aggressively into her.

Sonja was rolling her head from side-to-side, alternately squeezing her massive tits and violently and clutching the sides of the table! When she came for the last time she squealed out her passion, just as Mark blasted a full load of thick, gooey cum deep into her belly!

When she was finally satisfied with the show she had put on for my enjoyment she stepped away from Mark allowing his fat cock to pop free of her pussy.

With a very mischievous grin on her face she slowly made her way over to where I was sitting and leaned over me. She asked me, did you like the entertainment?" Without allowing me time to respond she announced, "I am going to get a drink." and then she sauntered out of the room towards the kitchen.

I sat there for a few moments trying to regain my composure then I meandered down the hall to the bath room to relieve myself. As I strolled back to the main area where all the activity was taking place, as I rounded the corner, there was Sonja.

I stood there staring at my wife's well fucked body standing in front of me. I could see what a mess her pussy was as she stood there unabashed almost regal. I could smell the damp sex, and a strong mustiness emanated from between her thighs.

She was enjoying the look on my face knowing how she was teasing me, taunting me, fucking my mind, creating memories that will keep making horny for weeks to come.

She walked away and returned shortly with two drinks and offered me one as we sat down and took a well needed rest while setting on the couch and comparing notes.

During a party like this, we like to emotionally reconnect, to be by ourselves a little, or just share some time in the same room. We always finish any sort of swing activity with each other. We'll look at each other and whisper, "are you having fun?"

Swinging is about having fun together, and the "together" part is imperative. Doesn't mean we have to stay together during the whole party, but we like to come back together and share our thoughts and excitement about being naughty with other couples and make sure no one feels hurt or left out.

We enjoyed our down time for about 10 minutes then my beautiful wife and I decided it was time to call it a night. We went to the master bathroom and showered together to wash the cum off our bodies and got dressed.

We exchanged numbers with one of the other couples we both wanted to party with again.

As we headed for the door we walked past Dianne being bent over the arm of a chair being fucked from behind by one of the guys. She looked up smiled and she waved to us. Sonja waved back just as Dianne went into an orgasm.

On the way home Sonja snuggled up against me and rested her head on my shoulder. "Happy" I asked? "Very," she answered! "Out of all our swinging adventures that was without a doubt the most memorable."

As soon as we got home and through the door, she went to the bed room and stripped. When I entered the room, she was laying naked on the bed with her legs as far as possible apart. She was spreading her pussy lips, she looked me in the eye and told me she was a naughty wife because she had let so many men cum in her and she had two cocks fuck her at once.

She told me she that I had better fuck her again, I immediately stripped and moved into position between her legs. Her pussy was so hot and I could smell the combination of all the spunk. Knowing she had been with other men seemed so dirty and nasty but also made me want to ravish her like a wild animal and to add my seed to theirs.

I rolled on top of my wife and spread her legs with my knees. Her pussy pulled apart and her wet opening glistened under the soft glow of the bedside lamp.

"I've been waiting for this all night," I said positioning the head of my mushroom tip against the lips of her hot box waiting to be penetrated and filled with my swollen phallus.

"Fuck me," she whispered, dragging her nails along the length of my back. "Fuck me baby, please fuck me now."

I began to pump in and out slowly, her pussy warm and inviting, eager to accept the full length of my manhood. I quickened the pace and she began to pant, her sharp hot blasts of breath tickled my ear.

"Faster," she managed in between soft groans of pleasure. Now I was pounding her hard and fast, my balls slapping against her sexy little bottom. It was a steady onslaught, which progressively became faster and faster until I knew I couldn't hold back the impending torrent any longer.

"I'm going to cum," I whispered never losing stride. That simple phrase was the spark Sonja was waiting for and she instantly ignited into her own orgasmic frenzy.

"DO IT!" She screamed. I could feel her muscles constricting around my shaft as she raced toward her impending orgasm. "CUM INSIDE OF ME! CUM INSIDE MY PUSSY!"

She was wailing now, her hands tight around my waist, eager to feel my spurt deep inside her. I pumped my hips faster like a pair of pistons. This was it; I was about to unleash my seed inside her.

I threw my head back and groaned as the hot, sticky cum shot from the end of my rod and into the women I love. I was fucking her so hard I was afraid I was hurting her, but the look on her face told me that she was enjoying every second of it.

As my convulsions slowly subsided, I collapsed on top of her, every ounce of energy drained from my body. My shaft began to go limp inside her pussy and I felt my juices oozing out of her cunt and leaking down the crack of her butt, staining the sheet.

"That was incredible," she said at last. I didn't have the energy to respond but I nodded in agreement. We lay still for several minutes before quietly drifting off to dreamland wrapped in each other's arms.

12