Party Night

Story Info
A night at a BDSM club leads to a new hobby for this cop.
1.6k words
3.62
22.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was unlike anything he'd ever seen before. Slave girls as far as the eye could see. The club was nothing more than a two-story harem. Alcohol moved the tide of the sea of latex and chains. He could not believe he had the balls to set foot in a place like this.

The club Lotti's Place was way more than a strip club. It was a fetishists dream come true. One charming young blonde girl walked up to him. She wore a collar and latex dress and gave a smirk. "You must be new here."

"Uh, yes," he nodded distractedly.

"Mr. Salvatore bids you welcome to Lotti's Place. My name is Jade," she leaned in close to him. "And for the right fee, I can be your slave-girl for the evening. I'm sure I'll be calling you Master by the end of the night, but for the time being what's your name?"

"Allen," the man in the suit said. "A girl named Harley told me about this place."

Jade smirked. "Harley's a friend of mine. I keep telling her to stop tending that little bar of hers and get a job here. The money is much better than tending a group of thugs and bikers. Can't be much fun dealing with that lot anyways... present company excluded, of course." She winked.

Allen was still slightly overwhelmed by the sensation of the place. He was afraid that she might take his jacket and see his badge. If this was now a Salvatore operation a Federal agent would not be welcome.

"So," Allen said, mustering his confidence. "What kind of fee are we talking about?"

Jade smiled. "We can go into detail later. Let's start by finding you a place to sit, and you'll want a drink no doubt?"

"Screwdriver, no ice," Allen nodded.

Jade took his hand and led him to the second floor of the pub. There were booths here divided by the usual wooden outcropping. Curtains around each booth indicated that their goal was privacy, a few of them were already drawn. The girls on this floor all wore latex masks and ball gags. Allen caught on that this was more than just a fetish style. The girls were meant to be seen and not heard, but more importantly, not to overhear anything they weren't supposed to.

Allen sat down in the booth and Jade went to go get his drink, but not before shoving earplugs in her ears and donning one of the masks. Allen took this time to look around and keep an eye on his exit points. The booth was nice and wide, ostensibly for the ease of the performers movements. It meant that he wasn't cornered in here, per say, but if they caught onto who he was the only exit was on the ground floor and that meant a 200 foot jog through a crowded bar with potential assassins all over.

He had backup waiting a block over, of course, but honestly he doubted whether or not they were reliable. And if the entirety of Salvatore's men were here, a massive shootout was far less preferable to his backup just booking it. They had families to worry about, and he didn't. It's why he chose this assignment.

Jade returned and gave the drink to him. He took it and sipped on it. He double-checked it for signs of poison before swallowing: it was clean. Jade removed the mask and earplugs. Suddenly she was all business.

"Well now, shall I put the mask back on? Looks like you've had a hard day and need to," she slid up to him, speaking directly to his crotch. "Unwind."

Something about that word stirred in his memory, but he ignored it for the time being. No time to get distracted.

"What are we talking here?" Allen replied, trying to sound less green than he clearly was.

"$200 gets you a blow-job and a little dancing. $500 means I'm yours while here at the bar. $750 means you get to discipline me while you're here. $1000 and you can take me home with you and do whatever your heart desires," Jade smiled teasingly.

"$1000 is a bit rich for me, but I'd sure like to see that sweet ass of yours all red," Allen couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth. It sounded like a bad porno. "$750 it is." He tossed a small money clip which actually had $800 on it. "Consider the extra a tip."

Jade smiled and unzipped her latex dress, revealing a set of irresistible black lingerie. She put the earplugs and mask back on. "I can still hear you love, it just drowns out background noise." She then pulled a small drawer out from under the booth which Allen had not even noticed. In it was every possible toy you could imagine.

Jade shut the curtain and bent down on her knees. She put the ball gag in her own mouth and, being sure to keep her head low to the ground, handed Allen a crop.

Allen had never done this to a woman before. He and his high school girlfriend had played a few tie-up games but none of them involved anything more than tickle torture. Striking a woman was against his personal code of conduct, but it couldn't be helped. He needed to fit in to meet his target.

He bent her over his knee and began to spank her with the crop, each strike making her whimper a little bit louder than was realistic as he wasn't striking her very hard. In truth it became a bit annoying hearing her moan on like that, but he pretended to enjoy it.

He stopped spanking her and then stood her up. He tied her up as tight as he could imagine, even taking the time to take off her bra. While it repulsed him there was also something undeniably... stirring about this. Having complete control of a woman. Being able to force her to do anything for his own amusement. Having her permission to punish her as he sees fit.

He unzipped his pants, he tried to rationalize it as just doing his job but something deep inside him knew this was personal. He removed her ball gag

"You know what to do, slut," Allen said.

"Yes, sir," Jade replied, in a soft breathy voice. She proceeded to suck on him. She was clearly an expert from several years of having performed this kind of service, her tongue driving him mad with ecstasy. Allen looked at the sight of this. A nude woman, completely tied up, sucking him off. He'd never been here before.

Before he even had time to think about warning her he had come. She swallowed every drop, even cleaning him off with her tongue.

"What now, my master?" Jade asked.

"I'm hungry. Bring me some food. And don't get dressed before you leave," he ordered, not sure why he'd given that last command. That wasn't true. He knew exactly why he had given that order. He wanted to see his slave girl humiliated.

"Yes sir," Jade replied in a voice that sounded more genuine than her previous routine. He could tell she was impressed by his mastery.

Allen zipped himself back up Jade returned, and walking with her was the man he had arranged to meet here, an insider into the Salvatore operation. He had slick black hair and a suit that looked like it belonged in a museum.

"Not that kinda party, huh?" The man asked, chuckling. "Wanna tag-team this bimbo?"

Jade set down a plate of chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks and jalapeno poppers on the table and shot the man a disgusting look. Allen though this was borderline gutsy considering who this man was.

"I'll pass. Let's conduct our business. Jade, I want you ready to return to my booth the moment I order you, understood?" Allen said harshly.

Jade nodded and even flushed a little bit. "Yes sir."

She turned and sat down at the bar. The man shut the curtain.

"You know considering who you are I wouldn't think of you as the type to attend such... high-class parties," the man replied.

"Look, we both know why I'm here. I'm not trying to get involved in family business, it's more than my life's worth to try and mess with you guys. I'm just looking for a girl that was kidnapped a few weeks ago."

"I know who she is and where you can find her and you're not gonna like either answer I have to give," the man replied.

"I know who she is too. Amelia Hardy. Family wants her back," Allen replied, tersely. He couldn't let this guy realize how intimidated he was by the environment.

"Yes, little Amelia Hardy. 19 years old right? She got in the way of a Salvatore operation and she's in the prisoner holds below. Fortunately, she's been relatively unharmed and we're gonna release her to her family tomorrow morning," the man said.

"Why should I believe that?"

"Her dad forked over the $50,000. Guess he didn't have faith in you, poster boy," the man flashed a set of pearly whites and snagged one of the mozzarella sticks. "Try some, they're delicious. And have your fun with Jade."

Allen felt a surge of anger at Mr. Hardy, and at this stupid man sitting before him. His last two weeks of investigating had been all for naught. True, the girl was safe and that should be his main concern, but he felt so much anger at the waste of his time. The man left and Allen knew exactly who would feel the brunt of his anger.

"Jade!" Allen shouted, signaling her with his hand. The slave girl walked in and closed the curtain. And she was going to earn that $800.