Party Of Five

Story Info
Four women allow a husband to see how they really party
1.8k words
3.41
141.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having a small party of friends, when your wife called and said she'd be bringing her husband and that he might make for interesting entertainment. I chuckle and remind her to dress him properly and not to warn him of the festivities. It was a small group of four, I was the youngest, sort of the guiding force and the only single member. The others ranged in age from my 24 up to 53. We were all there when you two showed up, she looked great in a simple red dress, matching the rest of us. You however are wearing crisp black pants and a white dress shirt and nothing else if your wife properly dressed you.

We eat and talk as if you weren't there occasionally asking you to bring us something, food drink etc. It's then that I mention how nice it is to have a man around, and everyone agrees. Your wife asked if we'd all introduce ourselves to you and with a smile we agree.

There is Samantha, a dark haired beauty who pulled you to her and gave you a hard kiss before telling you her name.

Katherine a willowy blonde, licked your neck first then gave her name.

Myself, Mackenzie, with auburn hair. I smiled and run my finger up the buttons of your shirt and say, "You'll do anything we ask." Not a question by any means. You glance at your wife and she just smiled and you nodded gulping.

"Strip," it's a command, and I watch as you somewhat shyly and nervously remove your clothing. As you do so we continue talking about how horny we are, that this meeting takes place right before all our periods and how we are so fucking hot. You glance over at your wife trying to sort things out as you move back towards us naked as the day you were born.

"Ladies, let's show him how our meetings usually go," it's a suggestion that is easily taken up by others. "It's your wife's turn tonight which is partly why I allowed you to join us." I only half direct the comment at him.

I let my gaze run over to your wife as each of us removes damp panties and tosses them your way. Your wife moves over to a comfy sling like chair with arm rests extending out in a cross shape and stirrups. She shed her dress on the way her breasts swaying as she moves. She settles into chair her hands resting along the arm rests, her feet in the padded stirrups. I grin as I walk around her securing her wrists to the chair and lashing her feet in place. I half glance at you noticing your passive stance how you hungrily watch your wife get strapped into chair in sexual position. I bring forth three short chairs and place one between her legs and one by each hand. I smile as I was Samantha and Katherine massaging oil into her soft skin. You stand there watching as if in a trance and I nod, the massage over, her legs spread wide, her cunt begging for touch.

"Let's begin," I intone and your wife asks that we remove our clothing. We strip, revealing Katherine's pale flesh her pink nipples hard peaks. Samantha is a mother and her breasts show marks from breast feeding but are full and lovely her dark buds tempting. My own full breasts are crested by rosy nipples, and we all look to your wife. Her hips are moving in vain wanting to be filled.

"Sam, Kat, I want you to fuck my breasts," I smile, as the two beauties move up crawling on your wife and begin fucking her breasts. She moans as juices from there pussies both soothes and engorges her nipples further. "After," moan, "You," moan, "Cum," louder moan, "suck them," she's panting her arms struggling to move her legs spread wider. I move into her eyesight and her eyes glaze over as she looks at me, "Mac, I'm hungry." I move to her easily standing over her face, I am staring straight at you as Sam and Kat have moved off. Getting a look at your wife's wet nipples that have doubled in diameter. I lick my lips enjoying the feel of her eager tongue lapping my slit as Kat and Sam guide two of her fingers. Each woman on one hand, into their cunts before leaning in to suck her tits. I recall the feeling and feel my tits harden more, watching you submissively watch the scene you wife licking my cunt as both of her breasts are sucked by two beautiful women who she's finger fucking. I feel her body arch off table as she cums, my own orgasm crashing over me just as her tongue dips into my wetness. I move and softly explain, "After an orgasm we all have to change positions, until the chair person is completely fucked over." I lick my lips watching Sam and Kat have their turns before moving away.

Your wife asks that you suck her fingers clean for the next round. You begin walking over but I murmur, "Crawl." You get down on hands and knees and crawl over to her and suck each fingers clean. You shift to her hot cunt but I shake my head and you crawl back. "Perhaps we should get our dog a collar?" I suggest and the motion is passed as your wife's arms are released and she caresses Kat and Sam. I pull out a simple black collar with a leash attached and place it around your neck whispering a soft murmur of "Good boy."

"I want Kat to fuck Sam over my face," I listen and bring out the beginning strap on, a mere 6 inches and about and inch thick and hand it to Kat. "Mac I need you to attend to my cunt." I smile, we all know to give general directions as each of us has a unique style. I sit between her legs teasing the soft flesh of her thigh as I watch the two women fucking. I notice you've moved for better view and I give you a wink before thrumming my tongue against her clit. She nearly jumps off table except her legs are strapped in. Kat and Sam are a beautiful picture as I nibble her clit teasing her without penetration. Her moans echo off walls. Kat has to hold Sam in place as they lose control. They move away and your wife says you should clean the toys.

Kat stands in front of you wearing the glistening wet strap on.

After another moan she whispers she needs a brief rest, that you as a good boy will make sure we all stay nice and wet for later. You crawl over and Sam first splays her legs offering her juicy cunt for your taste. Just when you get into it she slaps you on ass and sends you to Kat, who does the same thing. By time you get to me your cock is oozing and so full and heavy it sags a little. I grin and part my legs, asking if you enjoy having a small taste of what your wife enjoyed earlier. I too yank your head away when you are too eager and glance back at your wife. She asks that Sam and Kat 69, while I get her something to drink. I fetch her wine glass and dip my fingers in it then run them along her lips.

"More," she whispers and I pour a little of the red wine over my breast letting a drop collect at my nipple, she sucks it hungrily and I glance over at Kat and Sam. They've rolled apart and are now kissing and playing with each other's breasts. She let's go of my breast, the skin red from her sucking and whispers, "More," I take a swallow of wine in my mouth and lean over and kiss her deeply tongues dancing.

Sam reminds us she has to get home to her kids and if she can get a quick fuck, we agree and your wife offers you, and I strongly say that it would be rude to cum inside Sam. She grins evilly and we all watch her push you to ground and straddle you, she moves slowly at first then faster, her fingers tugging your nipples. You whimper moan as she cums, you are so hard that you are surprised you don't cum.

"He's a good boy, we may have to invite him again," Sam whispers, flushed and unsteady and we all notice the blood red tinge to his cock. "Well at least my period started out good," she murmurs as she collects her dress gives us each a deep kiss good bye before putting her coat on and heading out door.

"I know Kat has to leave early so how about we send her off with a bang?" I slyly suggest. Your wife nods as I unstrap her from the chair. "Let's use your husband as a table as well." She grinned as we took out two strap ons, one thin ridged and long, the other thicker with an odd texture to it.

Your wife puts the thicker one on and I put the thinner one on and she suggests you get them all wet. You are meek and I watch as you suck mine first trying to get the whole thing in your mouth, then hers your lips stretched wide around it.

"Lay down," I growl. You lay flat out wondering about the night ahead. Your wife sits on your chest facing away and you can't tell she's fucking Kat until you feel the wetness on your chest. I move in behind Kat and you know I'm fucking her ass but can't see anything but the smooth expanse of your wife's back and that she is obviously sucking one of Kat's tits. You don't see my hands and assume they are doing something.

Kat seems to implode with pleasure sound and wetness. We slowly stand up, pushing her up as she's impaled between us giving you an excellent view of her the fucking action. We slowly pull away and she gives each of us a big long kiss and thank you. You notice a trail of blood down her inner thigh as do we and she murmurs, "This is the best fucking way to start my period." With a smile she gathers her dress and leaves.

Then it is down to me, your wife and yourself, I wonder what she will do, usually about now we'd either take a break to shower or we'd have one last fuck before she went home. With you here I wondered if she was going to spend the night. She leaned over to me and whispered her idea and I agreed. I took the leash and led you to kitchen and said you had to clean up after the party while we got cleaned up. I knew you felt left our yet amazed you got to participate.