Party on Wheels

Story Info
Husband and wife have to think quick to save the day.
7.1k words
4.35
104.5k
213
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheStinger
TheStinger
2,093 Followers

Yesterday was a high pressure day to say the least. It was the first day of being a business owner. I had gone in as a partner with my best friend Don Martin. He had somehow convinced me to help him start up a business called Party on Wheels. It was pretty much just us and a big fancy party bus that we used to shuttle well to do's around. I was scared shitless, because after startup costs, I was up to my eyeballs in debt. Don had a similar business in the neighboring state and he said it was all easy sailing from here on out. I'd be my own boss, make lots of money, and the sky is the limit. My wife Amy was in her first year of medical school (we love debt), and I'd thought long and hard about what would happen if the business failed. My fingernails took the brunt of my nervousness for the past several months. Still, Amy was supportive, and told me to go big or go home.

Don had called me the weekend before all out of breath. He had snared what he called a Midas client. He said if we impressed this guy, we were set. "He knows people that shit hundred dollar bills dude!" He said. I'm a pessimist, so of course I wasn't thinking about what happens if we knock it out of the park. I was thinking about what happens if something goes wrong and this guy hates us. Don did his best to calm me down. He told me it's a bachelor party for this fat cat's son and seven of his friends. He's ordering the works Jim (that's me). He's booked the bus for four hours. He wants a fully stocked bar, DJ, lots of porn, and a stripper. Don went on to brag about how it was all his idea we had a stripper pole put in the party bus. It sounded good to me. This kind of party was going to take care of my cash problems for a while, and if we did it right, this guy tells his friends... and the rest is history.

The morning started up like clockwork. I was up and ready by nine. I got the bus gassed up and went over everything with a fine toothed comb. The sound system sounded awesome. I made sure we had at least two of everything behind the bar. The DJ texted me and said he'd be there around seven tonight. I called the escort service and double checked on the stripper. They assured me everything was taken care of. The girl was one of their best. She was very experienced, and had worked hundreds of fancy parties. Her reviews were all five star. As I went about checking everything on the bus Amy came outside to see what I was doing. She was wearing a little strapless sundress with her hair in a pony tail. Even without any makeup she looked absolutely gorgeous. Just to give a little info on my wife. She's my pride and joy. I don't know how I lucked up with her, but I thank my stars everyday that I did. She's a natural blonde with long straight hair that she parts on the side. She's got bright green eyes and full pink lips. Her breasts are about as near to perfect as I've ever seen. But her best feature to me is her ass and legs. She told me she got them from all the dance classes she took growing up. However she got them is fine with me. "Hey babe, how's it coming?" She asked.

I told her that everything was going fine. I had a dozen or so irons on the fire, but I was confident I'd pull it off. We talked a bit and I walked her through the bus and showed off everything. She seemed impressed. If she was as nervous as I was, she did a good job of hiding it.

The rest of the day went by quite normally until around five. Don called me and when I answered, I knew something was wrong. "Don't panic dude. It's all under control." He said. It turns out the bus driver came down with food poisoning and had to cancel on us. I was just about to freak out when Don reminded me that I had a CDL (commercial driver's license) and could take the wheel if needed. I calmed down and after a few more minutes of pep talk from Don, I still had most of my confidence. I went inside and filled Amy in. She felt sorry for me and made me a quick dinner, which I inhaled. I tried my best to relax, so I watched some TV for a while. At about six thirty I was feeling anxious so I decided to get my ducks in a row. I got dressed and sent a text to DJ. He sent one right back saying he was just about to head my way. I breathed a sigh of relief and decided to call the escort service. They nice lady on the phone said that the girl had just confirmed the address and was on her way.

Amy came into the room and must've known I was really nervous. She poured us both a stiff drink. We laughed and fooled around a little as the alcohol did its best to calm my nerves. At five after seven my phone rang. I looked down and noticed it was the escort service. I don't know how, but I got an immediate knot in my stomach. Amy was still laughing when she saw my face drop. I shushed her and answered the phone. The nice lady from the escort service was sorry to inform me that there had been an accident. The girl who was contracted had just been in a car wreck. She was going to be ok but she'd broken her leg. They were very sorry and could have me a replacement in a few hours. I calmly thanked her and told her that it wouldn't be necessary. By then, I would be ruined.

My heart started to race and my head was pounding. Amy took my hand and asked what happened. I told her, and she kind of just sat there in shock. She knew that a bachelor party without a stripper is not going to go over well with my client. It looked like we were sunk even before we started. I was just about to call Don and tell him the news when Amy got up and ran into the bathroom. I heard the shower start and had to know what she was doing at a time like this. "What the hell are you doing?" I shouted.

"You need a stripper, and you're going to have one." She said through the door.

It took me a second to realize what she was saying. I didn't know how to respond. I didn't want my wife to take her clothes off for a bunch of strangers, but on the other hand, it was a fucking brilliant idea. It might just save our asses. "Amy, you don't have to do this. You do know what happens at a bachelor party right?"

"Sure, a bunch of guys get drunk, and the groom gets a lap dance. I'm no expert, but I think I can shake my ass for a few minutes, if that's what it takes to save our livelihood." She said.

"Some of the guys might get a little hands-on with you babe. And what if they want a lap dance themselves?"

"I think I can handle a few drunken guys, and you'll be there too." She said.

I thought about it a minute, and saw absolutely no other way in hell to get out of the situation we were in. I sat back down on the bed and a few minutes later my wife came out of the bathroom totally naked. It took my breath away. She had her hair up in a towel with little droplets of water on her skin. My eyes went south like any man's would, and I noticed her pussy was completely smooth. The little strip she usually kept was history. She saw me looking and smiled. "I know you liked it babe, but the panties I'm going to have to wear are really low cut." She gave me a kiss then told me to go get the bus ready, she had to finish getting ready. Amy bent over to reach into the bottom drawer and my eyes were drawn to her heart shaped ass. Before I could get a really good look I saw headlights shining through the window. I pulled the blinds back and saw a guy getting out of his car. It had to be the DJ. He was specifically requested by the client because the groom was a huge fan. The DJ was a very tall, very skinny black man, with the longest dreadlocks I've ever seen. I turned back around to see my wife sliding a pink lace thong up her long toned legs. "Is it the DJ babe?" She said while looking herself over in the mirror.

"Yeah, I'm going to go let him onto the bus. It's almost 7:30 and we have to be across town by eight. You've still got time though. We're not supposed to pick up the stripper until nine. Can you meet us at the parking lot on 15th?" I asked.

She said that was doable. She had to finish her makeup and get into something that looked like a stripper would wear. I asked her again if she was sure she wanted to do this. She smiled, and told me that we didn't have a choice. If she had to shake her ass to save ours, then she was more than willing. I gave her a quick kiss and ran downstairs.

The DJ took me by surprise almost immediately. If you looked at him, you would be expecting him to sound like a wanna-be gangster, but he spoke with an English accent. He introduced himself has Rickon and told me it was good to meet me. He told me how awesome the bus looked as we went aboard. It didn't take him long to hook up his laptop and other gadgets. He asked about the client and I told him what I knew. "Some rich guy hired me to take around a party of eight guys that are throwing a bachelor party. I've got a stripper lined up that we'll pick up later. We're supposed to pick up the party in about 20 minutes, so it's blast off just as soon as I get this rig fired up."

After a few quick checks I was pulling onto the main highway. I made excellent time, and when we arrived at the client's house I was blown away. This was serious lifestyles of the rich and famous shit. I pulled up to the main gate and the security guard waved me through. Once we made it to the main house I hopped out and opened the door. I told the DJ to fire it up and immediately the sound system came to life. I glanced at the three big TV's and saw that the porn was playing on all of them. Rickon gave me the thumbs up and I couldn't help but smile. Maybe this night was going to be ok after all. About that time the front doors of the mansion flew open and this huge hulking figure in a suit started toward me flanked by two guys who were even bigger than he was. His face betrayed no emotion whatsoever. I was getting more and more antsy the closer he got. When he go up to me he burst into the biggest grin ever and bear hugged me to the point of passing out. When my feet finally hit the ground he damn near shook my hand so hard I thought my shoulder would fall off. He introduced himself as Larry Earskine. I swallowed hard because I knew the name. He was the billionaire head of Earskine Pharmaceuticals. "It's a pleasure to meet you sir... I would like to assure you that everything has been taken care of as far as tonight's festivities."

I tried to sound professional but still don't know if I pulled it off. He put his arm around my shoulder and told me all about how tonight was very important to him. His oldest son was getting married and before he tied the knot to one pair of tits for the rest of his life, he should have a strange pair to rub his face between for one last time. I cringed a little knowing that pair of tits was going to belong to my wife. I assured him I had acquired the services of the best stripper in the whole city. A few seconds later the smile he had disappeared as quickly as it had appeared. "I'm not going to bullshit you son. If my boy comes back tomorrow and tells me he had a hell of a great time, I'm going to make a sizeable donation to your business, the kind of donation that can change a man's life. I've got a lot of money and I don't mind giving some to a guy who's gonna take my oldest boy out for the last night of his single life, and show him a time he'll remember."

I was hyperventilating at the thought of what this donation would mean to me. I could relax a little. I could tell my wife to not worry about the rent, and to concentrate on her school work. If I was nervous before, now I was at Defcon four. Mr. Earskine took his arm from around my shoulder and looked me right in the eye. "On the flip side... if my boy comes back tomorrow and tells me he didn't have a good time. Or if he says it was just......ok, well, I'm not going to be a very happy man, son. I'll just finish by saying, that you don't want me to be unhappy. You catch my drift?"

I told that big rich bastard exactly what he wanted to hear. Hell, I would've shined his shoes if he'd wanted me to. A few seconds later, he shook my hand and took his bulky bodyguards with him. As soon as he disappeared inside, a group of guys, that had to be the party, came running down the stairs. They all looked so young. I acted professional and checked everyone's I.D.'s before letting them on the bus. They were all twenty-one except one guy, who would turn twenty-one in three weeks. I winked at him and told them all to welcome to Party on Wheels. They whooped and hollered as they climbed aboard. They looked like your average rich guys. The groom was named Brad. He was about six feet tall and was in pretty decent shape. He seemed nice enough. I told him that tonight was his night. If he needed anything all he had to do was ask. He gave me a high five then went over to talk to Rickon. The party consisted of the groom, and seven other guys. Two were average, blonde white guys. They'd blend into any party. The next two looked like skateboarders or surfers. They were dressed well but their hair was long and greasy looking. The next couple guys looked Arabian. They had short dark hair and full beards to go with their dark skin. They seemed to enjoying themselves even more than the rest. The last guy was a short stocky black guy. He looked like he'd be on the Olympic weightlifting team. His shoulders barely fit through the door. All in all they all seemed pretty well behaved so far. I walked down the center aisle and told everyone that the bar was open all night. Everything was theirs. If they needed anything just press the call button on the wall. The music started really thumping and several guys started making drinks. I glanced up at one of the TV's and saw a young girl on her knees sucking a huge black cock. The two Arabian guys were staring and after a few seconds I had to walk away because I was getting hard.

I sat down in the driver's seat and glanced over at the nine inch monitor on the dash. There were four cameras in the back and I could see all, or one at a time. The guys were all slamming shots down on the bar and looked to be having a great time. I put the bus in gear and started out slowly. I figured I'd cruise down to the beach for the scenery until it was time to pick up Amy.

The next hour went by quickly. I was really nervous for my wife. I knew she was attractive, but I didn't know how she was going to do in a bus filled with horny twenty-one year olds. I pulled into the parking lot and saw our SUV. I brought the bus to a stop along side our vehicle and got out. I went over to the driver's side door and Amy rolled the window down. I could tell she was nervous. "You feeling alright babe? You can still pull out if you want."

"I'm not doing that Jim. This is important, and I'm going to get it done." She said as she opened the door.

My jaw hit the pavement when she stepped out. She had on a form fitting strapless black dress that was scandalously short. I don't know where she got them, but her boots were thigh high, with very high heels. She'd done her hair up in a very high pony tail, and also had on a black choker. Her makeup was flawless, and I was particularly fond of the dark smoky eye shadow she was wearing. "Jesus Christ babe, you look fucking hot!"

"Thanks...I tried to dress slutty. Did I get it about right?" she smiled.

I reassured her that she had done a very good job. Her eyes widened as I quickly told her who the client was, and what he'd said about the donation. She seemed to get how serious it was that Mr. Earskine's son has a great time tonight. I told her to enjoy herself, and if she needed me at any point, I'd be watching through the security cameras the whole time. She arranged her breasts in her dress and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

I opened the door and watched my wife walk up the stairs. It was pretty surreal. I heard cheers immediately. I smiled and ran back to the front of the bus. I got rolling slowly and it was just starting to get dark. I turned the lights on and decided to head downtown because the city is pretty lit up at night. "Just keep them happy for three hours babe, please..." I thought to myself as I turned onto the interstate. I didn't have to stay on the highway for long, but because of the heavy traffic, I didn't look at the cameras for about twenty minutes. Didn't want to crash and kill my meal ticket, if you know what I mean. When I got the chance, I glanced down and saw all the guys surrounding my wife, who was sitting at the bar. I couldn't hear a thing because the music was so loud, but everything looked like it was going as planned. Amy had three or four empty shot glasses in front of her, and was nursing a bigger drink. I didn't blame her at all for wanting to loosen up a bit.

I drove for a while then glanced back at the monitor and noticed the groom Brad had moved Amy over to one of the couches and had his arm around her. One of the Arabian guys was sitting on the other side of her and the other guys were scattered around, some at the bar, others watching porn. Amy had a smile on her face and was laughing at something Brad had said. I was a little jealous because Brad was a good looking guy, and Amy seemed like she liked his company. I went back to driving for a couple minutes. When I looked again, I shocked by what I saw. Brad was kissing my wife's neck, and he was feeling her breasts through her dress. Amy looked like she was ok. She was casually sipping her drink, so I wasn't too worried. "Let the little shit have his fun." I thought.

A few minutes later I saw one of the guys hand my wife another shot, which she slammed. I figured she had to be feeling pretty good by now. A traffic circle up ahead, made watching for the next few minutes impossible. When I looked again, I noticed that Brad had gone to the bar and now the other Arabian guy was sitting by my wife. Her light skin stood in stark contrast to the two dark skinned guys. After a few seconds I noticed one them put his hand high up on my wife's thigh. She didn't seem to notice, because she went on talking to the guy on the other side of her. The traffic was light at the moment so I could watch for a stretch. The music bumped for another couple minutes when I saw the Arabian guy slide his hand under Amy's dress. As short as her dress was, I knew he was close to, or already was, touching her pussy. I took a deep breath and realized that I knew this might happen. She's supposed to be a stripper for god's sake. I calmed down a bit, and was watching like a hawk.

I made a left turn and glanced back at the screen. Amy had her head leaned back against the wall and the Arabian guy's hand was still under her dress. I zoomed in on my wife's face and saw she was biting her lower lip. I knew that look, and I guess that answered the question of where his hand was. I tightened my grip on the steering wheel as it sank in how long tonight was going to be. One of the surfer guys handed Amy a big glass of something. She took the glass, and downed it in one go. She took the opportunity to free herself from the Arabian guys, and that was fine by me. She stood up and fixed her dress and sashayed her way back over to the bar.

I was stopped at a red light for a time, and noticed my wife was the center of attention at the bar. Almost all of the guys were surrounding her. For a while she batted the various hands away but eventually she relented. Every couple of seconds someone would grope her ass, or her breasts. I was watching closely when Amy took another shot and slammed it down the hatch. She turned to look at Brad and I could tell she was very drunk. It didn't take the groom long to notice she was drunk either it seemed, because he started to kiss her neck again. I noticed the cars moving again so I started back slowly moving along. When I looked again I had to groan. My wife was making out with Brad. I zoomed the camera in and she seemed to be enjoying it. Her hand was behind his head, and his was cupping her breast. I watched intently for a few minutes. I glanced up at the road then back at the monitor as my wife sucked face with the groom. I noticed one of the skater guys come up to my wife and pull her into an embrace. He started to kiss her, and Amy went along. His hands ran down my wife's back until he grabbed and lifted her ass. As he let her ass go he lifted her dress up to reveal her rear in all its glory. I could hear whoops and hollers over the music. I thought she'd pull her dress down pretty quick, but she didn't seem to notice what had happened. About that time, one of the blonde guys came up behind her and started grinding on her ass. I saw Amy turn her head back towards the guy quickly. She had a startled look on her face for a few seconds before she laughed and pushed the guy away. As the guy turned I saw what had surprised my wife. The guy's pants were unzipped and his cock was out. He laughed as he zipped back up. I started to sweat just a little. Things at stepped up a notch.

TheStinger
TheStinger
2,093 Followers
12