Party, Party, Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bray123
Bray123
188 Followers

Her dress seemed slack but his arm was around her waist, crushing the basque into her. As she slumped into the soft seat, she realised that the thin strap over her shoulder had given way and was hanging down. The release of tension allowed the right side of the dress to fall down, exposing both breasts together.

Not only that but the skirt had ridden up and her splayed legs as she sat were showing her shaved pussy to anyone who cared to look. And they did. And by God she was aroused seeing everyone present inspect her exposed body. This was the most fun that she'd had in her entire life, she was sure.

Michelle tried to hitch up the top of her dress but there was nothing to hold it and her left breast was firmly exposed, even if she kept the right side up with her hand. With resignation she dropped the strap and left her hand fall to her side. Let them look; they had all seen it by now anyway. She could play the slut and enjoy it, she'd worry about the recriminations tomorrow. She was, she concluded, quite drunk.

She made an effort certainly. She closed her knees together and pulled the hem down to hide her pussy. She had to raise her backside off the sofa to get the dress down far enough to do this; in doing so it seemed that she thrusted her pussy in the air for everyone to have a better look.

She kicked off the shoes and felt better immediately with the cold floor beneath her bare feet. What was going on with this party?

"Come on everyone, dance" she commanded, taking control. "It's St. Valentines and it's time for lovers to get together."

Michelle dragged Derek to the centre of the floor and started smooching, grinding against his groin, not worrying that her dress was fallen and allowing both her breasts to be free. The basque was still performing its duty, supporting from underneath but not hiding them.

Derek's hands were on her buttocks, gripping her. That felt good, as she saw the other couples also dancing to the slow music.

As they turned around, she saw that Richard and Angie were embracing, he with his hand on her ass.

Mike was slowly undoing buttons on Louise's blouse as she threw back her head and laughed. Eventually a blue and gold bra could be seen and Louise pulled free. She always had to be the star of the show and didn't like it when someone else was in the limelight.

Louise twirled around, letting everyone see her underwear. Her tight skirt was undone at the top button and her blouse was working its way free.

* * *

Michelle broke free and started dishing out the chicken main course. The broken dress sagged over her hips and Angie strolled over behind her. With a whoop, Angie grabbed the damaged dress and pulled it down to the floor just as Michelle was holding the big pot in the air.

Suddenly not only her breasts were exposed but her bare ass and pussy. Angie and Louise shrieked with laughter and then crouched down to scream when they noticed the complete lack of panties. Michelle was trapped holding the hot pot with the dress being tugged around her ankles so she stepped out of the dress completely allowing Angie to run around the room holding the garment.

Michelle continued serving the food; there seemed little to be gained by chasing the dress in circles.

Russ and Hannah seemed amused by the antics - Michelle saw that Russ made sure that he got a good eyeful of her body. She was now feeling quite turned on by being made an exhibition of in her own home and made no attempt to conceal herself.

In the meantime, Louise had disappeared to the bathroom but reappeared shortly carrying her tights which she stuffed into her handbag which was lying at the side of the sofa. It was apparent that Louise was jealous of the attention when she stood in the centre of the room and slowly stripped off her skirt and blouse. She continued dancing around wearing her expensive looking lingerie; her bra was matched with cropped panties styled like tiny shorts. When she was done and happy that everyone was watching her, she relaxed and took her skirt back from her husband and dressed again.

Michelle was struck by the absurdity of her planning a strip-tease by first removing her hosiery, just to be looked at.

Michelle handed plates of food around, happily exposing herself. She now wore just her red and black laced-up basque with her jewellery and felt fantastic. She refilled drinks and cleared plates and eventually the others stopped paying attention to her and normal conversation resumed.

After a couple of hours they all settled down on the sofas and armchairs, as was usual in these parties. The music stopped, allowing the conversation to flow more naturally. Then someone noticed that the clock had turned 2am and it was late.

Russ and Hannah were the first to make their apologies, hug and kiss everyone and leave. Soon to follow were Mike and Louise then lastly Richard and Angie.

Michelle started to clear up the mess left, but Derek took her by the hand and led her to the hallway. She climbed up the stairs as he followed, stroking her ass and between her thighs. By the time they reached the bedroom she had erect nipples and was moist once more. He returned the compliment by developing a stiff bulge in the front which she released by unfastening his trousers.

She climbed onto the bed and knelt over, presenting her rump to her husband as he undressed. Derek needed no more invitation and took her from behind, entering her easily. He pounded away as she spread her knees widely to give him as much access to her body as she could.

She reached underneath to stimulate herself with one hand and grasped his balls with the other as she balanced with her head crushed into a pillow. He came soon enough, thrusting with extra effort and grinding himself as deeply as possible. He relaxed and felt her vagina tense around him as she came. Then slowly they drew apart and Michelle lay on her back with her knees wide apart so that the product of their lovemaking trickled slowly into the crack of her ass. He sat and watched as the fluid disappeared; this always fascinated him no matter how many times he observed it.

Michelle stood and he unfastened her basque, allowing her breasts to fall naturally. He nuzzled and kissed her 'big girls', then she was off to the bathroom to clean up.

When she returned he was lying naked in bed, so she climbed in and started fondling his testicles. Soon he was asleep and Michelle wondered if her plan had worked. Whether she had put a stop to his parties or if they had simply changed direction. Only time would tell, quite frankly right now she didn't care any more.

Bray123
Bray123
188 Followers
12